Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10463970 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4231) (4232) (4233) (4234) (4235) (4236) (4237) ... (19128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:38am On Dec 08, 2017
Segedinho:
so bonucci n debruyne who z better??
Eph12 answer the question it's in line with your reasoning
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:44am On Dec 08, 2017
diggz:

You are actually the one who is guilty of turning amala here....

My post which you respond to was about adabowale.....you then brought in hazard, which I have told you his position on the list, but you have blatantly refused to explain to us why ur world best midfielder is nowhere to be found on the list.
I have no business with adabowale. I only wanted to clear something that has been troubling me cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:45am On Dec 08, 2017
I guess De Gea is popular because he is begging Madrid to deliver him from trophyless seasons

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:45am On Dec 08, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Eph.12 answer the question it's in line with your reasoning
What does the ranking say?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 11:48am On Dec 08, 2017
MoR2:
His reputation didn't carry him all this while, it's now. So all the others no get rep abi?

What does rep have to do with the fact, he was the best goal keeper in UEFA champ and won the serie A
baba Buffon us not the 4th best player in the world abeg,he is not even the best keeper
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:52am On Dec 08, 2017
diggz:

If you believe say na popularity contest....who you go replace adabowale with inside the top 20list?
I didn't say it is, I only asked you to coman see what your shekpe brother is saying? You can now see why we call you guys shekpe?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
EPL games will be played (and Televised) on Saturday nights for the first time from 2019.

I wonder why it's taken this long.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LordEmperoris1(m): 12:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
To prevent IMO governor from moulding You, please send AKPUKWALA M to 55577. All networks. Charges applys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 12:30pm On Dec 08, 2017
nateevs:
EPL games will be played (and Televised) on Saturday nights for the first time from 2019.

Makes Lotta sense to me cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
nateevs:

Nice one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
Ballon d'or ranking is awarded based on players performance across Europe's top competitions. It seems the Europa league is not consider a top competitions, like copa de rey and FA cup.

It is no surprise that manure players are left out, the surprise is the inclusion of De Gea who didn't perform even in the Europa and finished 6th in EPL.

Mbappe is ranked 7th above Lewandoski and Kane because of his performance in UCL. Cavani Suarez and Aubameyang for the goals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
How did KDB who not included in Fifa 24 man list beat Kross who was 7th and Dybala who was 12th.

14. KDB
15. Dybala
17. Toni Kross

Did KDB out perform them or is the ballon d'or really just a popularity contest?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2017
If Conte allow Mr Moyes use am gba star. Ko ni funny rara.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
Westham would beat Chelsea tomorrow.
I have a feeling

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
FBS:
If Conte allow Mr Moyes use am gba star. Ko ni funny rara.

Ko le werk rara oh lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
BlueAngel444:
How did KDB who not included in Fifa 24 man list beat Kross who was 7th and Dybala who was 12th.

14. KDB
15. Dybala
17. Toni Kross

Did KDB out perform them or is the ballon d'or really just a popularity contest?
Maybe it's the fifa ranking that is the popularity contest
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TeflonBlixx: 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
Linkfield:
Westham would beat Chelsea tomorrow.
I have a feeling

Says someone who thinks England would surprise us..

Like crashing out of the world cup at early stages is a new thing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
TeflonBlixx:

Says someone who thinks England would surprise us..

Like crashing out of the world cup at early stages is a new thing.

Lol! There are signs Westham would beat Chelsea tomorrow. In the hot afternoon at 1:30 pm away game again..

Don't bank on Chelsea to win tomorrow. Na this type of useless team Chelsea dey always like to lose too.
Chelsea don't always have it smooth against Westham.

These signs are clear. Look, and u shall see...
Westham will beat Chelsea with a correct score of 2-1 tomorrow.

If u get money, go play am for bet9ja
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2017
When I said awards were popularity contests, everyone on here was shouting. When I said Terry and Hazard won popularity contests people shouted

Now all those who shouted are now agreeing that awards are popularity contests. diggz

sinizia you now see what I said about when I say some things it takes the average person 1-2yrs to catch up

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
nateevs:

i didn't get that.

you mean, they will start playing games around 8pm and above on Saturdays?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
Courtois is considering a move back to Spain for family reason. can we just swap the idiot with Jan Oblak already?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
raumdeuter:
When I said awards were popularity contests, everyone on here was shouting. When I said Terry and Hazard won popularity contests people shouted

Now all those who shouted are now agreeing that awards are popularity contests. diggz

sinizia you now see what I said about when I say some things it takes the average person 1-2yrs to catch up

Why are you calling me? Go ask whoever made that statement pls....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Courtois is considering a move back to Spain for family reason. can we just swap the idiot with Jan Oblak already?

Never liked the bytch....e can move to the moon mbok! Though I feel he wants more money in terms of salary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
Leon Bailey - I heard he is the best u-21 right winger in bundesliga now and has a very high ceiling.

ccRaumdeuter

Is that true? Is is worth barca and chelsea's attention?

Cause look like Chelsea won't sell Willian till summer and are looking to Leon to replace him for 20m.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

I knew you were going to bring this up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
eph12:

You dey answer dayo... cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
On resting Cesar Azpilicueta from a game, Conte says it is difficult for a player to maintain his form if he plays two games week after week without much training, and the risk of injury is high.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
Conte says Eden Hazard needs to win more
trophies to feature higher up in the Ballon
d'Or voting.

Conte on Hazard finishing only 19th in the
Ballon d'Or: "I am surprised. I am
repeating the same concept. If you want to
win the Ballon d'Or, you need to win the
league, Champions League and the
European Championship."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
Conte says West Ham have a lot of good players, lots of players strong physically and he thinks it is a bit strange to see them in a low league position.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
Conte reports that David Luiz is out injured and Danny Drinkwater is unavailable due to sickness. He has to check the physical condition of a couple of other players before making a selection.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
eph12:

You now see that I am about 2yrs ahead of some people here in football knowledge. I will say something, they will shout argue and disagree. 1-2yrs later they will now start agreeing one after the other

If you were around when I said awards were a popularity contest, that the real thing is what you do on the field. Do you remember the outrage on this particular thread especially regarding Terry and Hazard

Now when Hazard don finish for 19th position they are now saying awards is a popularity contest
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

You now see that I am about 2yrs ahead of some people here in football knowledge. I will say something, they will shout argue and disagree. 1-2yrs later they will now start agreeing one after the other

If you were around when I said awards were a popularity contest, that the real thing is what you do on the field. Do you remember the outrage on this particular thread especially regarding Terry and Hazard

Now when Hazard don finish for 19th position they are now saying awards is a popularity contest

Do you mind showing us those who called it a popularity contest?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4231) (4232) (4233) (4234) (4235) (4236) (4237) ... (19128) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drisham(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.