Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,277 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10430205 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4234) (4235) (4236) (4237) (4238) (4239) (4240) ... (19107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
Nice idea kante....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
CapitalCee:

I am at queens park station area now, it's around 1, but there is occasional sunshine just like chic2pimp said. I was at Battersea last night, it's very cold there compared to here

Queens park and battersea are so close to each other geographically that there cant be any significant difference in weather.

They're both west london.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
I am surprised morata didn't get a card there...like wtf!! angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HPS3(m): 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
Alonso needs to work on his finishing it's been far too poor lately.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tng(f): 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
This Morata sef, what was that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
CapitalCee:

I am at queens park station area now, it's around 1, but there is occasional sunshine just like chic2pimp said. I was at Battersea last night, it's very cold there compared to here

You still waka about for dis cold weather? You are one tough fella. Barber's appointment sef I don postpone am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
Morata can be very annoying sometimes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
sinizia:

If the world best was judged on "highest goal scorer" then by all means Messi would have deserved it that year. If that's the criterion, then let FIFA make it clear and dedicate it for only attackers.

But based on impact, Sneijder made a better impact for club and country over Messi. At the World Cup, Sneijder won MOTM 4 times, and was very impactful as Holland reached the WC final. If not for wasteful robben, he'd have won that cup. Meanwhile Messi's impact was helping Barcelona win their league. UCL and WC his team team didn't win it.

And please, we've seen players given World Best player on the account of their good display at the WC. Canavarro didn't win the WB because he scored most goals than others. He won their league which was later taken from them via Calcipoli, meaning his feat at the WC got him that award. How come that process changed during Messi's time?

Even if Sneijder didn't deserve it, Xavi or Iniesta were more impactful than Messi at the WC which is criteria used in the past to give WB. FIFA robbed the true winner of that WB.

That Cannavaro won is the actual anomaly, someone was defintely robbed there, but not in Sneijder's case.He was important for club and country no doubt but he was not the main reason Inter won the UCL. He was just another cog albeit a significant one in Mourinho's well oiled defensive machine.
In addition, that Dutch side was not overly impressive and had to resort to Boko Haram tactics in the final. Let us not forget that they did not even actually win the title. Finally, he was not even the best player in the world cup, Forlan got that honour.
The player of the year is an individual award, George Weah in 1995 and Ronaldo da Lima in 1996 did not win the big titles yet they were recognized for their excellence in those years.
Just wanted to add that whether by intention or by accident goals are a major factor in these awards. There is a good reason why defenders usually don't win them, and it is not because there have never been any great defenders.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
Looking at the replay I feel like slapping the life out of morata right now... angry I really can't see or understand why he had to go to the ground there when he could have at least tried shooting with his left legs....very very poor angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
The ref doing the Lord's work there. Good yellow cheesy

I don't fancy this Hazard drifting to Zaba's
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
This ref is just steeewpid ffs! How did alonso get a yellow card for that? Mscheeeew..... sad Anyways....Na morata yellow we don finally collect be dat sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
...............********.............
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fvck..!! That needed just a touch undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
Palace, now West Ham? undecided

we really love to be the jinx breaker

Observing anyway
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
chrisley024:
The ref doing the Lord's work there. Good yellow cheesy

How is that a good yellow? Bad belle tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
diggz:
Looking at the replay I feel like slapping the life out of morata right now... angry I really can't see or understand why he had to go to the ground there when he could have at least tried shooting with his left legs....very very poor angry angry

Having known Morata for 3+ months, you're a bit harsh on him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
chic2pimp:

You still waka about for dis cold weather? You are one tough fella. Barber's appointment sef I don postpone am.

You dey cut hair for Hollywood hair salon near Sainsburys abi those Naija/Ghanaian guys on high road just adjacent to NPK Road?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
We need moses in this game....I hope he comes in for zappacosta soon.......dude has been rubbish sofar angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
diggz:

How is that a good yellow? Bad belle tongue
It's the Lord's work grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
chic2pimp:

Na weekend work I dey o, I use Friday, Saturday and Sunday work.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
Bwuahahahaha....Yoko was surprised the ball came to him grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
chrisley024:
It's the Lord's work grin

Moro is around the corner I will love to see you cry tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
zappa has not been helpful today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
Nihilist:

Queens park and battersea are so close to each other geographically that there cant be any significant difference in weather.

They're both west london.

Battersea last night, I went back to my house in barking . Came back to queens park this morning. The whether in Battersea might have also been Clement now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
Good game sofar....only bad part is we are down by a goal .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ibime:

You dey cut hair for Hollywood hair salon near Sainsburys abi those Naija/Ghanaian guys on high road just adjacent to NPK Road?

Are living near Kilburn high road? I am at queens park now, when i am at work I always go to 280 degrees Afro restaurant In Kilburn high road.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fabregas killed how many attacks already.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
Leyqute:

Having known Morata for 3+ months, you're a bit harsh on him.

So..... what you are telling me now is that, it is ok for him to have gone to ground the way he did without any contact .....knowing fully well he will be killing a goal scoring opportunity? Is that what you are trying to tell me? Cuz me no get how I dey harsh on am o!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
CapitalCee:

Are living near Kilburn high road? I am at queens park now, when i am at work I always go to 280 degrees Afro restaurant In Kilburn high road.

No, that yarn I dey yarn with Chic2pimp na Tottenham/Edmonton yarns. I been go that 280 degrees restaurant in Kilburn in February this year sha cos I was visiting one of ma guy in Kilburn. E get one fine young babe wey dey waitress there, I bet that's why you go dia cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
Chelsea fans will still come and tell you that they are a title contender.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
Can zappacosta be subbed already? Wtf!! angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
We need to score this 1st half o undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (4234) (4235) (4236) (4237) (4238) (4239) (4240) ... (19107) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.