Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10438886 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4271) (4272) (4273) (4274) (4275) (4276) (4277) ... (19109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
atheist5:
I remember sha,Brazil had RRR,we are a good team not a great team,this is the difference between PSG/man city and chelsea
Hazard has been providing the goals and assists so it means we need one more person probably from the bench abi do we need To give Hazard Super man serum so he performs as two players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

If Morata is missing chances likje every other striker like Lukaku, Aguero Lacazette, then his fellow striker called Hidden hazard should tell us why he isnt delivering like Jesus, Martial
as much as i would love to disagree with this, you are right.

hazard needs to put up his scoring shoes or buy one if he doesnt have it yet.

we obviously have a striker that will miss many chances before scoring one on our hands. I'ts better someone else step up.
same thing against athletico and same thing yesterday.
2 important matches gone down public toilet.

most of the successful teams don't even have their strikers as the top scorers.
january, we need someone in salah mould.

or we switch to 4-4-2

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
pamcode:
I don't understand the crap i am reading here. Hazard has five goals just one less than Martial, Sane etc, some of them match winners but No he is to be blamed for our losses.

Martial has played 577mins, Hazard has played over 800mins, Sterling 9 goals, Jesus 8 goals

So are you done talking

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

Iniesta played CM with Suarez. Hazard is an attacker currently

When Iniesta was in peak form, he was La Liga top assist giver in 2013, he was the CL top assist giver in 2011 both cases Barcelona won

Now you can go ahead and tell us about Hidden Hazard

I ain't worried about Hazard. Hazard has never scored 20 goals which Lampard made as a minimum every year. I will defend Hazard to the hilt when that time comes.

I don't switch opinions to suit my arguments. I'm consistent with mine. Iniedo is the most unproductive AM known to man. One cannot slam Hazard while praising Iniedo every year. Iniedo was top assister in one lucky year in his whole career and we should praise the eunuch forever? Lampard made 27 goals and 20 assists in one season alone. Barca fans who told us Barca midfielders should not be producing are now bringing Paulinhos productivity to mock Hazard. Why wont I laugh?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
consolation

arsenal 1-1
Liverpool 1-1 cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
pamcode:
Hazard has been providing the goals and assists so it means we need one more person probably from the bench abi do we need To give Hazard Super man serum so he performs as two players.

Is Hazard performing at the level of Jesus, Martial or Sterling the teams above you in the league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ibime:

I ain't worried about Hazard. Hazard has never scored 20 goals which Lampard made as a minimum every year. I will defend Hazard to the hilt when that time comes.

I don't switch opinions to suit my arguments. I'm consistent with mine. Iniedo is the most unproductive AM known to man. One cannot slam Hazard while praising Iniedo every year. Iniedo was top assists in one lucky year in his whole career and we should praise the eunuch forever? Lampard made 27 goals and 20 assists in one season alone.

Hazard played as a winger an AM and now an attacker, why shouldnt he be expected to top scorers or assist charts but Iniesta that plays as a CM who was top assist maker in the entire La liga in 2013, top assister in the CL in 2011 should be expected to do it every season but Hazard an attacker is expect to do it NEVER
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
Guys, pray for Manchester United. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

Hazard played as a winger an AM and now an attacker, why shouldnt he be expected to top scorers or assist charts but Iniesta that plays as a CM who was top assist maker in the entire La liga in 2013, top assister in the CL in 2011 should be expected to do it every season but Hazard an attacker is expect to do it NEVER

Iniedo played the same position as Lampard. Compare him with his mates if you want to compare Hazard with his mates.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
gringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mou is parking the bus as predicted but I doubt the bus would survive. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ibime:

Iniedo played the same position as Lampard. Compare him with his mates if you want to compare Hazard with his mates.

Iniesta at every time played behind 3 potent forwards, which 3 potent forwards did Lampard play behind?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

Is Hazard performing at the level of Jesus, Martial or Sterling the teams above you in the league
Except for Sterling Yes. Jesus is a Striker so he doesn't fit in.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
pamcode:
Except for Sterling Yes. Jesus is a Striker so he doesn't fit in.

What role is Hazard playing this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
Roland17:
Mou is parking the bus as predicted but I doubt the bus would survive. grin grin

I dont think Mourinho is parking the bus,

Lingaard Rashford, Martial Lukaku

Thats as attacking as he can be

I think Man utd has a chance, I don't see them losing

Walker already on a yellow vs Martial and rashford
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

Martial has played 577mins, Hazard has played over 800mins, Sterling 9 goals, Jesus 8 goals

So are you done talking
Hazard was injured at the start of the season. And he has been delivering for us in the league and Ucl( 12goals + assist) . Also it is not up to you to tell us who has not been delivering for our team. Thank you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
pamcode:
Hazard was injured at the start of the season. And he has been delivering for us in the league and Ucl( 12goals + assist) . Also it is not up to you to tell us who has not been delivering for our team. Thank you.

He was injured yet has played over 800mins and scored 5 goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by alexie4real(m): 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
pamcode:
u dey mind d apari
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by alexie4real(m): 5:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
ONCE U ARE BOUND TO LOSE U WILL SURELY LOSE...WHAT WILL BE WILL SURELY BE
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

He was injured yet has played over 800mins and scored 5 goals
Some 80 mins were To regain his fitness Martial will play his own minutes today the difference can't be up to 100 mins
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 5:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

What role is Hazard playing this season
Am, SS, LW.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
pamcode:
Am, SS, LW.

Chelsea has been playing 3-5-2 So where is Hazard in the lineup

Part of the 3 defenders, 5 midfielders or 2 attackers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

I dont think Mourinho is parking the bus,

Lingaard Rashford, Martial Lukaku

Thats as attacking as he can be

I think Man utd has a chance, I don't see them losing

Walker already on a yellow vs Martial and rashford

United are playing really really deep and the inclusion of Lingaard, Rashford, and Martial is to counter the speed City have in width. Mou is definitely hoping for a counter attack because their is no high press when City have possession in their half.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
2 years ago

But in his second season, he was struggling, 100 days passing without a goal and he had tried everything, from cutting his hair to changing car Things were not right; he wasn’t right. “People think we’re machines; they don’t realise that behind a bad run there’s almost always a personal problem, some family issue,” he says. “You have feelings, you make mistakes, you’re a person.”

“I was a bit lost. It wasn’t just the goals; I was arguing with people who are important to me, not bothering with things that truly matter,” Morata continues. “It was a bit of everything. I’d left home young, I’d fought to play for Juventus and I was ‘conditioned’ by Madrid having a buy-back option that didn’t depend on me. I didn’t know my future. All that affected me and I let myself slide a bit, became distracted.

Last year
Morata: Two years ago Ramos cut my hair, and just after that, I started scoring lots of goals and so did he - it brought us good luck. We're quite superstitious so we decided to do it again, let's hope it brings us luck again

Does anyone have a batsignal for a Barber? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
Thierry Henry proving yet agin why he's my favourite ever character in football.

Class Player. Class Pundit. Class Sartorial Decisions.

All round classy dude

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
Classical and a Typical Mourinho Masterclass

Manchester United: Only David de Gea has completed more than five passes in the opening 30 minutes for United - Nemanja Matic has completed 1 #MUNMCI
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
Pressure don burst pipe. If you like park bus.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
Opens cupboard

Sees spraystarch and shoe polish

Smiles.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
Just look at delph there, with his apari like world cup.

I feel dirty for celebrating a manyoo goal though, but nice one rashford.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 6:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
pamcode:
why we nor buy another baller jion
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

Chelsea has been playing 3-5-2 So where is Hazard in the lineup

Part of the 3 defenders, 5 midfielders or 2 attackers
depend on the flow of the game. Sometimes midfield other times up front.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 6:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ibime:

When Suarez was off form in the past, how many goals and assists did Iniedo help him with?

Weyrey man grin. Don Iniesta in 2017 top 10 playmakers. Deal with this fact.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4271) (4272) (4273) (4274) (4275) (4276) (4277) ... (19109) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StarchAndBanga, Trevor012(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.