Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,966 members, 7,810,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10439633 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4272) (4273) (4274) (4275) (4276) (4277) (4278) ... (19110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
pamcode:
depend on the flow of the game. Sometimes midfield other times up front.

Where has hazard been playing among the Back 3, midfield 5 or attack 2?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

Where has hazard been playing among the Back 3, midfield 5 or attack 2?
And I am telling you it depends on the flow of the game. Hazard as a player has this tendency To drift around positions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
Man Utd don win

Kompany out and Fernandinho to defence. No DM on the field

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

Yes I read it and saw how you try to excuse Chelseas highest earner and heap blames on others

You must not always try to look for things that are not in a post to prove what is not dayo..... except you are claming hazard has always been a prolific goal scorer, or morata won't fall short even with him giving is best or we don't need to add an extra goal scoring threat in the team, then I really don't see your point here.

I stated it clearly that hazard cannot be relied upon in delivering goals as evidenced with his past numbers posted except something drastic happens......what/where is the excuse in my post for hazard?

Dayo take Ur time angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
pamcode:
And I am telling you it depends on the flow of the game. Hazard as a player has this tendency To drift around positions.

I know he drifts to Central defence and even goalkeeper sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
raumdeuter:
Man Utd don win

Kompany out and Fernandinho to defence. No DM on the field

Will u kip kwayet dere...is young not playing in defence for manU?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
diggz:

Will u kip kwayet dere...is young not playing in defence for manU?
Is Matic and Herrera not available to cover the defence?
Deplh is also playing defence but not with Gundgan in mifield
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

Is Matic and Herrera not available to cover the defence?
Deplh is also playing defence but not with Gundgan in mifield

Stop with all these silly excuses oga! Every team in the pl have what they are struggling with not just city....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
Raumdeuter What where u saying again? Alabosi oshi tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
Otameeennnddddiiii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

I know he drifts to Central defence and even goalkeeper sef
Exactly I thought you would never get it. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
diggz:
Raumdeuter What where u saying again? Alabosi oshi tongue

What was I saying? Pep quickly remedied it by bringing a proper defender like Mangala in and sent Fernandinho to midfield

Which tells you Pep saw the same imbalance I saw and rectified it

further evidence that what I see now, it takes average analysts like you minutes to see it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

What was I saying? Pep quickly remedied it by bringing a proper defender like Mangala in and sent Fernandinho to midfield

Which tells you Pep saw the same imbalance I saw and rectified it

Mangala proper cheesy cheesy?? same player you have called a wasteman severally is now a proper defender grin

raumdeuter:

Most of these Demichelis, Negredo, Bony Jovetic, Mangala were already certified wastes before Pep got there, If you want to blame anyone for those its on Pellegrini

WHile Contes predecessors were getting young players who after 3 seasons are still useful, Peps predecessors were filling the team with Bony, Negredo, Demichelis, Mangala, Sagna, Fernando, Lampard

And did the remedy come in before or after the goal?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
diggz:
Mangala proper cheesy cheesy?? same player you have called a wasteman severally is now a proper defender grin

Mangala is a proper defender a central defender by trade

Its not about the goal its about the balance on the field and Pep remedied it to bring a proper defender and Fernandinho returned to midfield to keep the balance
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
Man u fans wan kill lukaku lol. Nihilist come and defend your boy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

further evidence that what I see now, it takes average analysts like you minutes to see it

Keep kwayet and stop typing rubbish ffs! City took the lead with Fernandinho in that backline....stop typing rubbish!!

If it's any consolation to you, even my son saw what Pep needed to do before he did it....so stop typing rubbish and tell us why city will take the lead after you predicted victory for manU.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
diggz:

Keep kwayet and stop typing rubbish ffs! City took the lead with Fernandinho in that backline....stop typing rubbish!!

If it's any consolation to you, even my son saw what Pep needed to do before he did it....so stop typing rubbish and tell us why city will take the lead after you predicted victory for manU.

Your son saw it but you couldnt see it

You see why your son should be a Bayern fan and you should be a shekpe fan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
lordfalcao:
Man u fans wan kill lukaku lol. Nihilist come and defend your boy

I don't know that name
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

Its not about the goal its about the balance on the field and Pep remedied it to bring a proper defender and Fernandinho returned to midfield to keep the balance

It's everything about the goal. It is the goal that will determine who wins or loses at the end of the game. You were quick to create an excuse for city Incase manU wins....few mins after you dropped Ur sob story, city scored to ridicule it....now u are here chatting Okpata......Oga pls hold Ur L and go away ojare.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

Your son saw it but you couldnt see it

You see why your son should be a Bayern fan and you should be a shekpe fan

Thanks but no thanks .....no child of mine will turn amala for a living.

Whatever you saw is inconsequential and that is the point Ur burndisligdown brain will not tell you. You deliberately came here to create an excuse for city like you did few weeks ago...and got a big L as usual. Carry your L and leave here Oga.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
After watching this game and you're a Chelsea fan who still clamors for lukaku over Morata, you need to check your existence

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

Its . about the goal its about the balance on the field and Pep remedied it to bring a proper defender and Fernandinho returned to midfield to keep the balance

When you were busy calling him a wasteman you didn't realise he was a proper defender and a central defender by trade...abi?

You chat too many shyyte for Ur health sometimes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
Debroslink:

Weyrey man grin. Don Iniesta in 2017 top 10 playmakers. Deal with this fact.

Is this another polling booth?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ukaku!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
diggz:

When you were busy calling him a wasteman you didn't realise he was a proper defender and a central defender by trade...abi?

You chat too many shyyte for Ur health sometimes.
bros izzi true lukaku aka jambody assist 2 goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2017
eph12:
So sad bro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQRHvCeJQ34
... ... manU how do u feel now........how market today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
Nihilist:

I don't know that name

Lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
nitrogen:

Well, no disappointment o
blos ooo,,,,how market na....take heart sorry ehn...kpele.....
ALL SAY
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
nihilist how far with Lukaku

I don defend am taya
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
Debroslink:

Suarez that is off form is being aided by Paulinho from midfield with 6 goals and assists in less than 600 mins of La Liga played so far. That's one of the reasons Barcelona is on top and unbeaten so far.

You won't go and take several seats, right? I am not even afraid of meeting your team despite having an epileptic striker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
raumdeuter:
nihilist how far with Lukaku

I don defend am taya

You keep getting L left, right and center, this weekend. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (4272) (4273) (4274) (4275) (4276) (4277) (4278) ... (19110) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), hatakekakashi, A001 and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.