Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:10 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11207254 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4541) (4542) (4543) (4544) (4545) (4546) (4547) ... (19945) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
eph12:

Finally a Daniel to rescue your season and guaranty you guys 4th position ahead of Tottenham

Madt man....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
Leyqute:

I was being sarcastically serious.

Make una sha dey fight. If a striker doesn't score, shouldn't there be other players to score in the team?

How many players have contributed to City's 60+ goals? How many players have been scoring at Man Utd since Lukaku started his dry run?

NzugbaDRAW. Make una dey fight unasef.

Stoke!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

I am very anti-Hazard so when I ask this same questions people think I am scapegoating him

This is mid January your main striker has 10 goals, the other attacker has 6 goals (2 from penalties). See those chances Liverpool scored, Morata would have fallen, Hazard that wont fall will be turning like a wall clock while the Pedro and Willian that can at least try are on the bench

Then what is the purpose of playing Bakayoko and Fabregas at the detriment of the attack

Bench Bakayoko and Hazard play Pedro and Willian

When we tell you how influential hazard is, you will be doing strong head up and down.

nateevs:
This is how you know that emotions rule most of the analysis you see on here.

Last Sunday, we saw most trying to validate why starting Pedro and Willian against Arsenal would have been the better idea than Hazard. 7 days later, Willian and Pedro are starting against Norwich and are completely toothless .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nihilist:
One fool on twitter said Mane + Salah is the best Muslim attack since 9/11

My God grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nihilist:
One fool on twitter said Mane + Salah is the best Muslim attack since 9/11

My God grin grin grin grin grin

Lol... cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2018
airmark:

When we tell you how influential hazard is, you will be doing strong head up and down.

Willian and Pedro were toothless vs Norwich,

Hazard has been toothless for the past 10 matches

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
nateevs:

Your last statement is the premise of this debate.

Conte plays Hazard because most Managers will do the same - hope that their star man can play themselves out of bad form. However, for Bakayoko, Conte intends this to shore up the midfield. To not do so is to expose our feeble midfield of Kante-Fabregas to the fire power of big teams. And we have seen repeadly that this is easily overrun.

Unfortunately, last season, Conte didn't have this problem because he had Matic. So it worked. This season, there is no single player who is a Matic - one that can sit and allow Kante surge forward and one that can join attack himself and retain possession effectively, thereby contributing to offensive play.

It was a no brainer. Fab had to be dropped. Even though this was at the expense of some creativity. This season, not one of Bakayoko, Drinkwater or Fab, as it seems can replace Matic and as such, an extra player is required, which means one forward player dropped.

I for one think Conte should try Hazard in a withdrawn position, at the top of the midfield in the 3-5-2, if he continues to be shy on goal and pair Batshuayi and Morata in a flat two at the top. I really believe this can work. But Conte doesn't fancy Batman, so here we are.

Cant you have Kante and Fabregas alone in midfield especially vs lower team because there is an extra defender in the back 3 who can easily tuck into midfield and ease the work load

What extra advantage does having a 3 man Central defence have vs low level teams if the extra defender cant tuck into midfield, ease the work load for Kante and Fabregas can be the creative fulcrum

The creativity from deep that Fabregas provides isn't something you should just throw away, There are many one time long ball over the midfield that Fabregas provides and he is the only one who can do it in your midfield

If you are playing Barcelona then you can load midfield with them Bakayoko and other runners

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

Cant you have Kante and Fabregas alone in midfield especially vs lower team because there is an extra defender in the back 3 who can easily tuck into midfield and ease the work load

What extra advantage does having a 3 man Central defence have vs low level teams if the extra defender cant tuck into midfield, ease the work load for Kante and Fabregas can be the creative fulcrum

The creativity from deep that Fabregas provides isn't something you should just throw away, There are many one time long ball over the midfield that Fabregas provides and he is the only one who can do it in your midfield

If you are playing Barcelona then you can load midfield with them Bakayoko and other runners

I will even prefer Luiz plays in that midfield. Fabregas have been shyte creating or defending. He is a burden at the moment ....same with bakayoko. If I am conte....luiz and kante will be the sure starters in that midfield till season end.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

that is what conte usually does 343 against low teams and 352 against the bigger teams
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
diggz:

I will even prefer Luiz plays in that midfield. Fabregas have been shyte creating or defending. He is a burden at the moment ....same with bakayoko. If I am conte....luiz and kante will be the sure starters in that midfield till season end.
and luiz is great going forward, long passes and outside shot threat
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
BushWickBill:

Straw man per excellence
You started by pointing out that Stones was courted by Jose. I reminded you that it was Pepwho eventually signed him.
You changed your tune that he may not be quality in spite of the price. I told you Pep spent a fortune on his back line and that you might start to question his wisdom if he spends so much on a wack player according to you. You brought Everton into the matter, a totally unrelated topic. Because the overlying argument is that according to some, Pep squad is still the underdog because they don't have quality players and you folk tend to pull it out when its convenient for you like yesterday.

straw man didn't tell us about how wack Stones and Otamendi are in till yesterday 23 games into the season. Even with a 15 point gap you still insist that City is still gelling. I don't know how to categorize that as, either as a case of selective amnesia or sheer stupidity or even both. You have to being comparing a struggling Everton under fvcking Sam Allerdyce and Ronald Koeman to justify Pep. When even you know that Everton will probably never win the title or become a contender for anything.Even when I'm trying to show you how daft it is to compare both squads.

Responding to you is seeping my brain power abeg.attaching my comments to you is indirectly calling me stupid.

Have a nice day.
[img]
BushWickBill:

Straw man per excellence
You started by pointing out that Stones was courted by Jose. I reminded you that it was Pepwho eventually signed him.
You changed your tune that he may not be quality in spite of the price. I told you Pep spent a fortune on his back line and that you might start to question his wisdom if he spends so much on a wack player according to you. You brought Everton into the matter, a totally unrelated topic. Because the overlying argument is that according to some, Pep squad is still the underdog because they don't have quality players and you folk tend to pull it out when its convenient for you like yesterday.

straw man didn't tell us about how wack Stones and Otamendi are in till yesterday 23 games into the season. Even with a 15 point gap you still insist that City is still gelling. I don't know how to categorize that as, either as a case of selective amnesia or sheer stupidity or even both. You have to being comparing a struggling Everton under fvcking Sam Allerdyce and Ronald Koeman to justify Pep. When even you know that Everton will probably never win the title or become a contender for anything.Even when I'm trying to show you how daft it is to compare both squads.

Responding to you is seeping my brain power abeg.attaching my comments to you is indirectly calling me stupid.

Have a nice day.
[/img]
BushWickBill:

Straw man per excellence

Have a nice day.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
Na wa o. What is it with barka fans masking themselves as chelsea fans? But unfortunately, their true self must show when they start fighting vociferously in defence of Barcelona and pep. A barka fan is always emotional in anything concerning pep..

First it was God straight, now this? Smh

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BushWickBill: 7:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
Emaprince:
Na wa o. What is it with barka fans masking themselves as chelsea fans? But unfortunately, their true self must show when they start fighting vociferously in defence of Barcelona and pep. A barka fan is always emotional in anything concerning pep..

First it was God straight, now this? Smh
Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

I am very anti-Hazard so when I ask this same questions people think I am scapegoating him

This is mid January your main striker has 10 goals, the other attacker has 6 goals (2 from penalties). See those chances Liverpool scored, Morata would have fallen, Hazard that wont fall will be turning like a wall clock while the Pedro and Willian that can at least try are on the bench

Then what is the purpose of playing Bakayoko and Fabregas at the detriment of the attack

Bench Bakayoko and Hazard play Pedro and Willian
can we also ask bayern to bench robben and Ribery in favour of comann and any useless wingers you have?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
This shaqiri boy is good sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
popizaino:
can we also ask bayern to bench robben and Ribery in favour of comann and any useless wingers you have?

Yes I am in favor of Bayern benching Ribery for Coman as he is no longer as productive as Coman
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
Omo stoke syppose don net two by now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lekkie073(m): 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nihilist:
Omo stoke syppose don net two by now
yes.... Dem don concede two already...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BushWickBill: 9:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
And Zouma is ensuring the score line remains goalless

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2018
De Gea sha....good keeper
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2018
diggz:
De Gea sha....good keeper

The guy is a winch walahi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nihilist:

The guy is a winch walahi
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
two assists for pogba tonight.

but but but kdb is the genius.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
Lukaku is not scoring but the support cast is scoring Martial is scoring Lingaard is scoring

But if na Chelsea If Morata doesnt score nothing dey happen as Hazard has been banned from scoring

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:

How many assists for Hazard?

But but Hazard has takeons, he wins MOTM awards and other polling booth awards

2 assists for Pogba tonight within 40mins, 2 assists for Hidden Hazard the entire season

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 10:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
but the way this guy dey discuss hazard mata ehh,na was oh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
Useless scummies angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:

statistics does not reflect football,if it did iniesta would be regarded as one the best midfielders in his generation,de bruyne is miles ahead of pogba,nor be even joke,that guy na witch,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 10:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

How many assists for Hazard?

But but Hazard has takeons, he wins MOTM awards and other polling booth awards

2 assists for Pogba tonight within 40mins, 2 assists for Hidden Hazard the entire season
you see hazard everywhere.
hazard must be chasing you upandan in your dream with cutlass or something... grin
this obsession is becoming something else oh.

wetin bring hazard join this matter now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
raumdeuter:
Lukaku is not scoring but the support cast is scoring Martial is scoring Lingaard is scoring

But if na Chelsea If Morata doesnt score nothing dey happen as Hazard has been banned from scoring

Sharrraap dere ogbeni.....is manU defending deep like cfc playing 2upfront? Stop chatting shyte ....your brain is not gutter pls
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 10:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

My own is, they should make up their minds already: KDB is not a genius, Pogba is. De Gea the best keeper etc yet Pep has the best players. I can't deal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 10:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
atheist5:
statistics does not reflect football,if it did iniesta would be regarded as one the best midfielders in his generation,de bruyne is miles ahead of pogba,nor be even joke,that guy na witch,
same thing we have been telling oga raumdeuter but no go listen. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4541) (4542) (4543) (4544) (4545) (4546) (4547) ... (19945) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.