Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10531803 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4544) (4545) (4546) (4547) (4548) (4549) (4550) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 11:49pm On Jan 15, 2018
CapitalCee:

costliest for pogba and Lukaku, Best for DDG. Ederson costlier than DDG remember.
You catch am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 11:51pm On Jan 15, 2018
eph12:

All this just because you're trying to explain why Hazard has been useless? You're just shameless
how is hazard is useless explanation help you club win a league title post-ferguson?hmm,

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 12:00am On Jan 16, 2018
patrickmuf:
You catch am.

don't mind him, he uses cost where it suits him and best for another player in the same sentence. dayo is a comedian.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:03am On Jan 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

Iniesta \
Top assists La Liga 2013
Top assist CL 2011

Winning goal in the World cup final
Winning assist in the CL final
you keep shifting goal post to suit your hateful venom.Talking about amount you talking about topping chart for a season.

well to burst ypur bubbles as usual hazard also topped assists at the euro 2016 and also in 2013 he had 13 assists without playing corners and indirect freekicks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:07am On Jan 16, 2018
Heywhizzy:
but most coaches including conte, and mourinho would bench him when they need goals.. what kind of star player is that
if Saturday match against leceister city is what you used to judge conte benching hazard when he needs go then you just prove to the forum you haven't been watching chelsea games and as for mourinho benching hazard when he needs goals can you provide me evidences to back this up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:08am On Jan 16, 2018
popizaino:
you keep shifting goal post to suit your hateful venom.Talking about amount you talking about topping chart for a season.

well to burst ypur bubbles as usual hazard also topped assists at the euro 2016 and also in 2013 he had 13 assists without playing corners and indirect freekicks

you keep lying after your bubble was bust you even provided a fake website and we corrected you giving directly from the premier league website
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:15am On Jan 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

you keep lying after your bubble was bust you even provided a fake website and we corrected you giving directly from the premier league website
http://www.worldfootball.net/assists/eng-premier-league-2014-2015/

well you can send your complains to that site there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:23am On Jan 16, 2018
popizaino:
http://www.worldfootball.net/assists/eng-premier-league-2014-2015/

well you can send your complains to that site there.

That os a fake website they have shown you from the official premierleague website you are still doing strong head like local grinding machine
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:39am On Jan 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

That os a fake website they have shown you from the official premierleague website you are still doing strong head like local grinding machine
An assignment for you go on YouTube and get chelsea Review of the season for 2014/2015 session then count fabregas assists there to what the premier league website provides you with.

infact the way you are bent on stat shows you are a product of livescores.com and not live matches.if you are the later you won't berate hazard just anyhow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:50am On Jan 16, 2018
popizaino:
An assignment for you go on YouTube and get chelsea Review of the season for 2014/2015 session then count fabregas assists there to what the premier league website provides you with.

infact the way you are bent on stat shows you are a product of livescores.com and not live matches.if you are the later you won't berate hazard just anyhow.

The premierleague website showed us that Hazard was not the top assist maker for 2013, Mata was the number 1.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6519937_screenshot20180108033526_pngc2962153b4736d5439d9862d29c5b8f4
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:01am On Jan 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

The premierleague website showed us that Hazard was not the top assist maker for 2013, Mata was the number 1.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6519937_screenshot20180108033526_pngc2962153b4736d5439d9862d29c5b8f4
Remember he doesn't take our indirect freekicks and corners kicks so it's a pretty good one for him to be among the first 3 and for how much you try to ridicule him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:30am On Jan 16, 2018
atheist5:
but the way this guy dey discuss hazard mata ehh,na was oh

That one wey dey behave like person wey get brain damage.

Last season, we won the league, Hazard was decent and was the second best player in the League.

Whenever he scored, especially that sweet dribble and goal against Arsenal, ds mumu Dayo kept shouting those matches were local matches in a bid to discredit Hazard.

This season that our attack is dead, Costa left, Willian and Pedro playing fewer matches, Morata missing sitters, Yoko being Yoko, Fabregas aging, the dunderhead has been sleeping and waking up on our thread forming one yeye prophet of doom.

I have told you guys to stop arguing with him, even if Hazard scores the winning goal against Barca and get to the semi finals, he'll still yab him if we didn't make the ucl final.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:59am On Jan 16, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Last season, we won the league, Hazard was decent and was the second best player in the League.

Whenever he scored, especially that sweet dribble and goal against Arsenal, ds mumu Dayo kept shouting those matches were local matches in a bid to discredit Hazard.

This season that our attack is dead, Costa left, Willian and Pedro playing fewer matches, Morata missing sitters, Yoko being Yoko, Fabregas aging, the dunderhead has been sleeping and waking up on our thread forming one yeye prophet of doom.

I have told you guys to stop arguing with him, even if Hazard scores the winning goal against Barca and get to the semi finals, he'll still yab him if we didn't make the ucl final.

WHen Hazard carries the team to win the CL or won the world cup then I wont yab him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:00am On Jan 16, 2018
popizaino:
Remember he doesn't take our indirect freekicks and corners kicks so it's a pretty good one for him to be among the first 3 and for how much you try to ridicule him.
Now will you stop bringing that fake website to claim Hazard was top assister in the league
But he takes penalties which is even easier than corber or free kicks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:06am On Jan 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

WHen Hazard carries the team to win the CL or won the world cup then I wont yab him
Direct your yabbing to ballack abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:07am On Jan 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

Now will you stop bringing that fake website to claim Hazard was top assister in the league
But he takes penalties which is even easier than corber or free kicks
he worked for the penalties.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:50am On Jan 16, 2018
popizaino:
Direct your yabbing to ballack abeg

Ballack carried his own teams to the CL and world cup final, WHen will Hazard match that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:51am On Jan 16, 2018
popizaino:
he worked for the penalties.

Which work for penalties? Most of the penalties were won by other players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:22am On Jan 16, 2018
Nihilist:

Sanchez is twice the player Mahrez is in my opinion.

And he satisfies the raumdeuter criteria-he can drag any team to success.

Bwuahahahaha @ drag any team to success cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:27am On Jan 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

Na baby carrier him be na....see ya mouth cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:28am On Jan 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

Ballack carried his own teams to the CL and world cup final, WHen will Hazard match that

You are shameless.......even ramirez shits on ballack tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:29am On Jan 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

As bad as Torres was for Chelsea, he helped us win our first and only UCL, Bosingwa, Mikel, Bertrand and some other guys who can't lace Hazard's boot.

That didn't make anybody rate them above Hazard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lordemperoris100(m): 6:45am On Jan 16, 2018
That man(ramudeuter should tell the forum if he hates eden hazard that much or he hates the word HAZARD. Ramuzaki between thorgan and eden who is better?
Chelseafan1:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 7:09am On Jan 16, 2018
popizaino:
if Saturday match against leceister city is what you used to judge conte benching hazard when he needs go then you just prove to the forum you haven't been watching chelsea games and as for mourinho benching hazard when he needs goals can you provide me evidences to back this up.
baba you're the one that don't watch your match... There are more than 50 instances where hazard has been subbed of in search of a goal.. your fellow Chelsea fans know it.... 2015/2016 season it was the norm, if you still need evidence, ask Airmark or raumdeuter, they're skilled at it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nezzar: 8:37am On Jan 16, 2018
This guy issa idiot cheesy cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:02am On Jan 16, 2018
Nihilist:
Im reading that we're now in the chase for sanchez....

Omo that one go sweet o
Sanchez can never be the same player he was when in arsenal. Guardiola realised this and pull out that's a man with sense but mumu idiotic moanrinho will spend without sense, Conte is also stupid Sha.
Tell me who will he replace in your starting line up, how can they accommodate him, will he get the same freedom as he had in arsenal?
You still suffering from Costa lost

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:16am On Jan 16, 2018
sod09:
Sanchez can never be the same player he was when in arsenal. Guardiola realised this and pull out that's a man with sense but mumu idiotic moanrinho will spend without sense, Conte is also stupid Sha.
Tell me who will he replace in your starting line up, how can they accommodate him, will he get the same freedom as he had in arsenal?

I heard its because he was demanding a higher wage than KDB who is seen as indispensable at Etihad, whilst he would only be a rotation option with aguero jesus sane silva and sterling.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:01am On Jan 16, 2018
sod09:

We will play him ahead of those fvckers who are not willing to score
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 10:25am On Jan 16, 2018
sod09:
even if to you conte is stupid, chelsea no go stupid when them they offer hazard 300k per week will now go and sign sanchez for 400k per week.

sanchez can play lwf while hazard plays cf or vice versa. or in a 343, both would be behind morata

but if chelsea manage to get sanchez on 350k and offer hazard 400k, the deal go make sense and i know say fabregas, willian and including pedro sef must leave chelsea because of their own high salaries.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 10:31am On Jan 16, 2018
diggz:

We will play him ahead of those fvckers who are not willing to score
lmao
Including one corner hidden,be careful what you wish for Sanchez is after money I guess he will be 30 this year what else is he looking for
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:18am On Jan 16, 2018
I knew something disastrous was brewing when we missed out on signing Tolisso.

It didn't take long before Bakayoko happened. The very day that transfer was made to Monaco's account was the day we had our chances of winning a silverware buried in the purgatory of 'HOPE'.

It is obvious even to my granny who knows nada about football that Bakayoko cant run a midfield. The last time we were seeing a Chelsea's game together, she kept complaining about the boy with a 'yellow head'.

Its an awful situation we are in, to have spent close to 80mil on average middle-men, when we could have landed decent lads for less figure.

Drinkwater can be taken in as a squad player, Bakayoko doesn't even qualify as one.

I was explaining to a pal weeks ago that Bakayoko's problems goes beyond being functional in midfield. The guy fails in almost every aspect of the game.

He doesn't have the great desire to have the ball at his feet and this is because he doesn't believe in his first touch and his ability to think through the game quickly - Psychological problem.

He doesn't have the innate ability to lead and connect with his teammates. Hardly do you see him charging his teammates to victory - Social problem.

He doesn't understand where his teammates are and when to make a quick transition - Tactical problem.

His touches are HARDLY quick, adventurous and accurate - Technical problem.

Despite standing over 6ft tall and possessing the body frame of his biggest fan, Nihilist, he still doesn't know how to shrug mates off the ball or even bully opposition players - Physical problem.

I am very sure the reason why he has a collection of hair sprays is because he is also battling some spiritual problems, most probably an ogbanje spirit.

The deed has been done already. We can take consolation in the fact that Loftus-Cheek is still out there receiving half of his wage from us. I am sure he'll dispatch the French scam from the starting XI anyday he is recalled.

Let us believe there is still hope for Chelsea.

It's abso-fvcking-lutely true, we even have Barkley in our midst now.

I am DEAD!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:21am On Jan 16, 2018
sod09:

You know the emboldened how?

Alexis is the perfect replacement for Hazard who I believe has let us in on his plans to leave at the end of the season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4544) (4545) (4546) (4547) (4548) (4549) (4550) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay, DeadPresidents, amodu(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.