Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10534988 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4543) (4544) (4545) (4546) (4547) (4548) (4549) ... (19169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2018
Im reading that we're now in the chase for sanchez....

Omo that one go sweet o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

Yes I am in favor of Bayern benching Ribery for Coman as he is no longer as productive as Coman
well Hazard is too indispensable to start from the bench in favour of willian and pedro unless you are just a hater who want to drag chelsea backward.No sensible coach or fan will ask for such stupid decision.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

Your own is deeper than Marianas trench. I watch most Chelsea games to mock Hidden Hazard

You must be blind...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nihilist:

Omo that one go sweet o

Wages nko?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
diggz:

You must be blind...

Na you blind pass na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
popizaino:
well Hazard is too indispensable to start from the bench in favour of willian and pedro unless you are just a hater who want to drag chelsea backward.No sensible coach or fan will ask for such stupid decision.

Indispensable 6 goals 2 penalties and 2 assists all season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
atheist5:
is no longer lingand,its now pogba?
Yes any problem?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
diggz:

Wages nko?

Fück the wages bruh.

We know theres no resale value and he will break the wage structure, but for a player like that? Hes worth the risk on a 3 year punt.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

Na you blind pass na

Effect of klopp knocking fraudiolas head is affecting you....face front oga!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
diggz:

Effect of klopp knocking fraudiolas head is affecting you....face front oga!

15 points behind
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nihilist:

Omo that one go sweet o
Good news.....I don't care if he earns more than Hazard,we should just sign the Chilean
.......Agent fabregas to do this one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nihilist:

Fück the wages bruh.

We know theres no resale value and he will break the wage structure, but for a player like that? Hes worth the risk on a 3 year punt.

Mahrez for me o!! Burr I sincerely don't mind him as he will add goals to the team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
diggz:

Mahrez for me o!! Burr I sincerely don't mind him as he will add goals to the team

Sanchez is twice the player Mahrez is in my opinion.

And he satisfies the raumdeuter criteria-he can drag any team to success.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

If you are an attacking player your only relevant input are goals and assists, Not how many times you spin like a wall clock
And when you are a midfielder what should be your relevant if you can't assists?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
diggz:
Paul Lambert is the new Stoke coach.....I see Stoke dealing with the scummies today
I'm sorry sir..but it appyas that u cant see shít!

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

Indispensable 6 goals 2 penalties and 2 assists all season
And problem with that?

For most goals scored by chelsea there is always hazard who must have helped by putting his markers behind and lay a sublime pass to the player who lay an easy pass to the eventual goalscorer. thereby making him the third man to goal.so for this reason willian or pedro can remain on the bench ko ti kan won.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 11:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nihilist:

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
popizaino:
And problem with that?

For most goals scored by chelsea there is always hazard who must have helped by putting his markers behind and lay a sublime pass to the player who lay an easy pass to the eventual goalscorer. thereby making him the third man to goal.so for this reason willian or pedro can remain on the bench ko ti kan won.

That is a lie. Hazard is usually somewhere far from the match doing his own Atilogwu dance

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nihilist:

Mahrez also dragged Leicester to the title

Get Mahrez and Chelsea has the last 3 PFA player of the year
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
popizaino:
And when you are a midfielder what should be your relevant if you can't assists?

There are many types of midfieders Defensive midfielder, Central midfielder and attacking midfielder

So because Kante is a midfielder you expect him to deliver goals and assists
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

That is a lie. Hazard is usually somewhere far from the match doing his own Atilogwu dance
well if you just want to play around without been objective on hazard matters then bayern Munich thread is waiting for you to go and spew your hate venom there .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 11:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
sod09:
una wan buy morata senior brother abi
i pity una, gathering head masters grin grin
common, Aunty Caro don score overhead kick grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 11:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
cool Sanchez will be a good buy, Shekpe still need decent CM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 11:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
eph12:

Yes any problem?
of course there is a problem, you lots should stop being stupid,shame nor dey catch una?,all this nonsense suppose don stop this year na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
atheist5:
of course there is a problem, you lots should stop being stupid,shame nor dey catch una?,all this nonsense suppose don stop this year na
All this just because you're trying to explain why Hazard has been useless? You're just shameless
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
popizaino:
well if you just want to play around without been objective on hazard matters then bayern Munich thread is waiting for you to go and spew your hate venom there .

I am not the one that hates Hazard, Goals and assists also hate him

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

There are many types of midfieders Defensive midfielder, Central midfielder and attacking midfielder

So because Kante is a midfielder you expect him to deliver goals and assists
No expect iniesta to have the same amount of assists as fabregas or more than since both play as central midfielders cos of the way you are hell bent on hazard scoring more than other attackers.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 11:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

Costliest striker - Lukaku
Costliest midfielder Pogba
Best keeper - DDG

But Pep has the best players

costliest for pogba and Lukaku, Best for DDG. Ederson costlier than DDG remember.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
popizaino:
No expect iniesta to have the same amount of assists as fabregas or more than since both play as central midfielders cos of the way you are hell bent on hazard scoring more than other attackers.

Iniesta topped the assist charts in the league one season, topped the CL assist chart one season, Fabregas has topped the assist chart too, So whats the difference
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

I am not the one that hates Hazard, Goals and assists also hate him
just as they hate iniesta in comparisons to other central midfielders like fabregas,eriksen,debruyne etc?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
popizaino:
just as they hate iniesta in comparisons to other central midfielders like fabregas,eriksen,debruyne etc?

Iniesta \
Top assists La Liga 2013
Top assist CL 2011

Winning goal in the World cup final
Winning assist in the CL final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 11:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
popizaino:
but most coaches including conte, and mourinho would bench him when they need goals.. what kind of star player is that

(1) (2) (3) ... (4543) (4544) (4545) (4546) (4547) (4548) (4549) ... (19169) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PDPGuy, Elnino4ladies, fredoooooo, chidekings(m), AirBay, Realtord43, Yustash001(m), swiz123(m), BlueMann and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.