Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10537580 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4562) (4563) (4564) (4565) (4566) (4567) (4568) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:40am On Jan 18, 2018
diggz:

Phuck you eph!!! grin
Still digging sunken places for madam miss?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:41am On Jan 18, 2018
eph12:

Still digging sunken places for madam miss?

Go away ojare... angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:43am On Jan 18, 2018
dopeJemi:

Are the commentators Man Utd fans too? Can you tell me which decision he didn't make right? Didn't Pedro and Morata dive? did Pedro not foul the Norwich player?
what of the foul on Willian?

My problem is not even the issue of the right call or not. The issue is, why are they using var if the referee will not consult him before making such decisions.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 9:51am On Jan 18, 2018
dopeJemi:

Are the commentators Man Utd fans too? Can you tell me which decision he didn't make right? Didn't Pedro and Morata dive? did Pedro not foul the Norwich player?
dived?,I have seen less contact given as fouls for morata's,anyway in nor concern me sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:53am On Jan 18, 2018
Greatihex:
what of the foul on Willian?

My problem is not even the issue of the right call or not. The issue is, why are they using var if the referee will not consult him before making such decisions.

Okay, except the foul on Willian, I think the VAR comes in for really controversial situations
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:59am On Jan 18, 2018
atheist5:
dived?,I have seen less contact given as fouls for morata's,anyway in nor concern me sha

Morata didn't help himself, if you want to dive, make sure you do it well, Though there wasn't much contact for him to go to ground but he got the direction of his fall all wrong, It seemed like a pull from the Norwich player but Morata fell forward, how can you be pulled from behind and you are falling to the front?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:03am On Jan 18, 2018
afrodoc2:
Mr First touch has slowly but surely metamorphosed into Mr Brain touch. cheesy

Morata has transformed to Modaran. hehehe grin

Alvaro "Brain Touch" Modaran ??

Aprakata-tumba!!!!! grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BushWickBill: 10:03am On Jan 18, 2018
eph12:

They forgot that the last touch was the most important one. Is this our God not a faithful God? cheesy

I wonder what they discuss in their board meetings? Probably how to go back in time and pursue Lukaku aggressively. The other option is to cut Morata's head and place it on his leg.

I fear for Morata's life brother. Just look at how they are busy digging sunken places all over the bridge for him

My question about this "sunken place" are:

Who dug that place?

Wetin dem take dig am?

How did First Touch find his way there?

Is there no way back from that place?

is there no physical location to track that place?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:05am On Jan 18, 2018
BushWickBill:

Who dug that place?

Wetin dem take dig am?

How did Fist Touch find his way there?

Cc: Nihilist cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BushWickBill: 10:07am On Jan 18, 2018
dopeJemi:

The only decision the ref got wrong was the Willian penalty call.

Anyone calling out Man United fans over the decisions yesterday needs to visit his ophthalmologist for cataract, glaucoma and Apollo treatment.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:23am On Jan 18, 2018
BushWickBill:

Who dug that place?

Wetin dem take dig am?

How did First Touch find his way there?

Nihilist and diggz can help you answer these questions.

Conte has figured the way out already. He is getting Andy to provide stiff competition to Morata
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:55am On Jan 18, 2018
eph12:

Conte has figured the way out already. He is getting Andy to provide stiff competition to Morata

Talk to Nihilist...he knows the directions to that place.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 10:56am On Jan 18, 2018
raumdeuter:

Luiz should leave your club? What will your fellow Luiz lover pkasso say about that?
Keep my name out of that fvcking shithole you call a mouth. You don't want me spanking that alopecia-ridden head of yours, do you, Ramuzaki?

Airmark, I did not watch last night's match and I'm yet to see the highlights but if Luiz really effed up like everyone is saying then he deserves to be called out. I would be surprised if he's still at Chelsea next season due to reasons not completely related to football. He seems to have fallen out with Conte and the injury did not help matters. Christensen and A zpi are nailed-on starters and I don't think Luiz will be happy competing for a third spot with Cahill and Rudiger. But there's no denying the role he played in last season's title triumph. Making the team of the year was just the icing on the cake. All these, after all the doomsday predictions by His Royal Foolishness, Gongosu Ramuzaki of Ogbomosho.

The summer will be interesting, make we wait and see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 11:02am On Jan 18, 2018
lordfalcao:
the boy is hot. A hand in 6 goals in one game.

in a useless league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BushWickBill: 11:06am On Jan 18, 2018
eph12:

Slowly but surely, Chelsea is turning to the rich man's Stoke City.

From Bellotti to Aubameyang , Chelsea decided to abandon all the top notch links to European hitmen and go for Carroll. Truly Conte is upgrading. At least First Touch/Brain touching seems to be dead at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BushWickBill: 11:15am On Jan 18, 2018
diggz:

Talk to Nihilist...he knows the directions to that place.

I've tried Google Map to try locate that "sunken place". No results.

Maybe our elder can show us the way.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:45am On Jan 18, 2018
dopeJemi:

Okay, except the foul on Willian, I think the VAR comes in for really controversial situations
morata dived, yes. But, I have seen penalties being given for pulling since last year.
It happened in Nigeria vs algeria. The referee gave the excuse that it is a new fifa rule.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:55am On Jan 18, 2018
Greatihex:
morata dived, yes. But, I have seen penalties being given for pulling since last year.
It happened in Nigeria vs algeria. The referee gave the excuse that it is a new fifa rule.

Of course referees give penalties for such actions, while some don't, that is the controversy of the game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:59am On Jan 18, 2018
pkasso:
Keep my name out of that fvcking shithole you call a mouth. You don't want me spanking that alopecia-ridden head of yours, do you, Ramuzaki?

Airmark, I did not watch last night's match and I'm yet to see the highlights but if Luiz really effed up like everyone is saying then he deserves to be called out. I would be surprised if he's still at Chelsea next season due to reasons not completely related to football. He seems to have fallen out with Conte and the injury did not help matters. Christensen and A zpi are nailed-on starters and I don't think Luiz will be happy competing for a third spot with Cahill and Rudiger. But there's no denying the role he played in last season's title triumph. Making the team of the year was just the icing on the cake. All these, after all the doomsday predictions by His Royal Foolishness, Gongosu Ramuzaki of Ogbomosho.

Hmmmmm..!! Raumdeuter? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
dopeJemi:

Of course referees give penalties for such actions, we s h, that is the controversy of the game

Which yeye penalties!? Do you mean to say a footballer who took the field to be a swimming pool and decided to dive like a possessed soul under the influence of holy G!...deserves to be awarded a penalty? That Spanish cvnt needs to be suspended for more games due to his phooolishness angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
diggz:

Which yeye penalties!? Do you mean to say a footballer who took the field to be a swimming pool and decided to dive like a possessed soul under the influence of holy G!...deserves to be awarded a penalty? That Spanish cvnt needs to be suspended for more games due to his phooolishness angry

Olorogun, calm down sir.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
Hmmmmn. I see say bros timbros has been very kwayet on this Morata issue...
grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
diggz:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
ON THIS TRANSFER DAY: In 2014, Chelsea sold
Kevin De Bruyne to Wolfsburg for £15.4m.
Big mistake in the club history since being formed in 2003.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BushWickBill: 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
Big bro Nihilist, don't you think Conte is in that same "sunken place" as well, if he's abandoning Bellotti and Aubameyang and all the top marksmen in Europe and going after Carroll?

I've used my camera phone to track that place but no response.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
BushWickBill:
Big bro Nihilist, don't you think Conte is in that same "sunken place" as well, if he's abandoning Bellotti and Aubameyang and all the top marksmen in Europe and going after Carroll?

I've used my camera phone to track that place but no response.

Nah Conte has been doing fine(ish)

Conte is not the one missing big opportunities like puff daddy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
The biggest losers in this entire transfer saga are Chelsea . Their rivals are getting proven attackers and they are negotiating with Carroll.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
pkasso:

You nailed it bro. I expect him to leave chelsea for obvious reasons, different from what that apari deluded himself into. Luiz mind is no more with the team, going elsewhere will be ok for his career.

We all saw what he did for the team last season. He was instrumental to that feat, as a leader in that defence. The clash with the coach + recurring injuries marred his game this term. Only a fool like your bayern brother would have opposing ideas.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BushWickBill: 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
Nihilist:

Nah Conte has been doing fine(ish)

Conte is not the one missing big opportunities like puff daddy

grin

Puff Daddy sef don disown dat name tay tay. He no longer goes by that moniker.

You don swear for that Morata. Im own don be for you.

please where is that "sunken place"? ? ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
CapitalCee:

in a useless league.

The last 3 PFA POTY came from that useless league

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
diggz:

Lmao grin No sir, wetin I dey talk be say referees dey give penalties sometimes for situations like that, but e clear say Morata dive
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2018
airmark:

You nailed it bro. I expect him to leave chelsea for obvious reasons, different from what that apari deluded himself into. Luiz mind is no more with the team, going elsewhere will be ok for his career.

We all saw what he did for the team last season. He was instrumental to that feat, as a leader in that defence. The clash with the coach + recurring injuries marred his game this term. Only a fool like your bayern brother would have opposing ideas.

Clash with coach was why he was benched for club but is it not the same coach who is playing him in FA cup and other meaningless games with Ampadu and co?, Why was he chased out of the National Team also? Did he also clash with the coach there?

When a player is useless thats when they blame clash with coach,

(1) (2) (3) ... (4562) (4563) (4564) (4565) (4566) (4567) (4568) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.