Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10589428 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4563) (4564) (4565) (4566) (4567) (4568) (4569) ... (19240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
Lana1:
Hmmmmn. I see say bros timbros has been very kwayet on this Morata issue...
grin

Which one is bros timbros again? cheesy

Since we can't locate bigkesh, as an ibadan boy, can you go to agbowo and scout strong strikers for me?

raumdeuter:

The last 3 PFA POTY came from that useless league

Did they win it, in their first season in england? They got refined first, before they nabbed it. Take several seats apari.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sebod(m): 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
When Chelsea finally acquire the service of Caro, with a nice line of 3-5-2 which includes:

.......................GK.......
......Aspi.....Chris........Rudiger....
Moses......Kante.........yoko.....Alonso
...................Hazard.......
.............Caro.........Morata

Barcelona are already in trouble grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
airmark:
Did they win it, in their first season in england? They got refined first, before they nabbed it. Take several seats apari.

Got refined ko, got refinery ni.

If the last 3 PFA POTY are from French league, what now happened to those who grew up in the EPL themselves? Useless as usual?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
raumdeuter:

Got refined ko, got refinery ni.

If the last 3 PFA POTY are from French league, what now happened to those who grew up in the EPL themselves? Useless as usual?

Yes Harry kane is useless. cheesy POTY is not a polling booth award now, but it will be, when it concerns hazard.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
sebod:
When Chelsea finally acquire the service of Caro, with a nice line of 3-5-2 which includes:

.......................GK.......
......Aspi.....Chris........Rudiger....
Moses......Kante.........yoko.....Alonso
...................Hazard.......
.............Caro.........Morata

Barcelona are already in trouble grin

Who will play rudiger against messi? Thunder wan fire you abi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
airmark:

Yes Harry kane is useless. cheesy POTY is not a polling booth award now, but it will be, when it concerns hazard.

Mumuni, When did Harry Kane win the PFA POTY
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
CapitalCee:

in a useless league.
even in that useless league some players cannot post that numbers in one match
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 1:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
raumdeuter:

cheesy mumuni na my gate man oh. wait na him real name be that grin

Besides I didn't that dude meant Kane won any poty

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
raumdeuter:

You are a dullard. You asked what happened to home-grown english players who couldn't win the award, if they were useless. Use your brain, if you have any, to comprehend basic stuffs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sebod(m): 3:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
airmark:

Who will play rudiger against messi? Thunder wan fire you abi?
Don't worry about Rudiger, don't forget Messi is always toothless against Chelsea. Instead of worry about Rudiger, just think about the three guys upfront, who will do the scoring? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
Watching that drinkwater's shot again.
Reminds me lampard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
MoR2:
cheesy mumuni na my gate man oh. wait na him real name be that grin

Besides I didn't that dude meant Kane won any poty

Airmark real name na mumuni. Not because he's Moslem but because he was born a mumu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
"I am not happy with the second yellow card for Morata. The first was for a doubtful situation, but I haven’t seen it again.

"The second yellow card was for dissent. You must pay great attention at this moment of the game to stay calm and to make the best decision."

- Conte

An aspect that morata needs to work on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
airmark:
"I am not happy with the second yellow card for Morata. The first was for a doubtful situation, but I haven’t seen it again.

"The second yellow card was for dissent. You must pay great attention at this moment of the game to stay calm and to make the best decision."

- Conte

An aspect that morata needs to work on.

Conte is a mad man aswear cheesy dunno if you heard the response he gave to reporters when they asked him....if he was worried about hazard being upset?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kamelot77(m): 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
thank God Carroll can't join Chelsea again, waiting for Anoda useless player, our coach we want again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
eph12:

Hazard needs all the encouragement he can get.
you're very generous.. maybe we should start counting his goals n assist in training too, just maybe he would catch up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2018
diggz:

Conte is a mad man aswear cheesy dunno if you heard the response he gave to reporters when they asked him....if he was worried about hazard being upset?

He is a crazy coach, i'm not sure he is that good in man-management.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
Chelsea coach Antonio Conte warns Eden Hazard: I don't care about making you happy

“This is not important. I’m the coach, I decide. It’s not important if one player is happy or not.

“Only here (in England) is this situation, where you are very worried about whether a player is happy or not.

“My first task is to do the best for the team and the club. Not to make every player happy. Otherwise we’d risk finishing 20th in the table.

He said: “When I was a player one of the first things they taught me was it’s not important to make players happy.

“The most important thing is to win, and to try and be honest in your choice. Maybe in the first moment a player could be angry.

“But then, after they reflect, they understand you are an honest person and every choice is for the best for the team, and not because one player is more ‘favoured’ than others

“I learned this from my coaches, from (Marcello) Lippi, (Giovanni) Trapattoni, (Arrigo) Sacchi, many coaches that I had in my past.”
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
For the above statement, I am liking Conte more. I now wish he can finish 2nd on the table

Actually my desired EPL table finish now will be

1. City

2. Chelsea
3. Liverpool
4. Spurs

5. Man Utd
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
airmark:

I think he is just a sincere man....who say things the way he sees them. You also have to put into consideration the fact that he is still learning how to communicate properly in English.

I think what he said is the plain truth though....not that I support the way he said it in the open.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
raumdeuter:
For the above statement, I am liking Conte more. I now wish he can finish 2nd on the table

1. City

2. Chelsea
3. Liverpool
4. Spurs

5. Man Utd

Fvcker cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
raumdeuter:

1. City

2. Chelsea
3. Liverpool
4. Spurs

5. Man Utd
grin

A
M
E
N
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
raumdeuter:

1. City

2. Chelsea
3. Liverpool
4. Spurs

5. Man Utd
I rebuke you...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
airmark:

It depends on what you believe man-management is.
I think it is important sometimes, at the right time, to take a hard line on all players, including Hazard and make them know that it's his way or the highway.

No one is buying Hazard for now, so he needs to keep his mind on his career and become something first.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
raumdeuter:

1. City

2. Chelsea
3. Liverpool
4. Spurs

5. Man Utd

Wasere. May Trump confuse you for a Norwegian in Jesus' Name grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
diggz:
Fvcker cheesy
For your sake and for the same of my new friend Conte. I hereby change his name from Cunt-ay to Conte. Chelsea for 2nd
postdigger:

grin

A
M
E
N
Ashe Edumare. Isee

nateevs:
Wasere. May Trump confuse you for a Norwegian in Jesus' Name grin grin

I am Norwegian by blood, In the next 35yrs my Norwegian attributes will come out fully and I will be full Blond.

Nothing will delight me more than Mourinho failing in every major tournament.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
nateevs:

It depends on what you believe man-management is.
I think it is important sometimes, at the right time, to take a hard line on all players, including Hazard and make them know that it's his way or the highway.

No one is buying Hazard for now, so he needs to keep his mind on his career and become something first.

Conte was in the Juventus when he saw their talisman and World footballer of the year Baggio who was becoming a diva traded for young DelPiero to flourish, Did Juventus crash? No they actually won the CL 1 season after and played 2 more finals

Same with Zidane who was replaced by Nedved

Is Hazard even half as good as Baggio or Zidane
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
raumdeuter:

hensben, airmark, diggz, chelseafan1, atheist5 blueangel444 can this be true
Dude are you still stalking Hazard shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
raumdeuter:

Conte was in the Juventus when he saw their talisman and World footballer of the year Baggio who was becoming a diva traded for young DelPiero to flourish, Did Juventus crash? No they actually won the CL 1 season after and played 2 more finals

Same with Zidane who was replaced by Nedved

Is Hazard even half as good as Baggio or Zidane
Nahhhhhh grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
raumdeuter:

1. City

2. Chelsea
3. Liverpool
4. Spurs

5. Man Utd
I always knew you had some sense in you. grin

your best post so far this year cheers*
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
BlueAngel444:
I always knew you had some sense in you. grin

your best post so far this year cheers*

This will only happen is Hazard is permanently benched and jersey #10 is given to Musonda
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
BlueAngel444:
Dude are you still stalking Hazard shocked

Stalking Hazard, How can one stalk a ghost

(1) (2) (3) ... (4563) (4564) (4565) (4566) (4567) (4568) (4569) ... (19240) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.