Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4567) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10580223 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4564) (4565) (4566) (4567) (4568) (4569) (4570) ... (19227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
patrickmuf:
I rebuke you...
By whose power undecided

you think it's by the loaf of bread and egg you ate from Mallam shy. You now think you have power to shout.

young man run back to your thread
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
raumdeuter:

Stalking Hazard, How can one stalk a ghost
ghost busters
any other question? wink cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
airmark:

Which one is bros timbros again? cheesy

Since we can't locate bigkesh, as an ibadan boy, can you go to agbowo and scout strong strikers for me?

Did they win it, in their first season in england? They got refined first, before they nabbed it. Take several seats apari.
Has any player won player of the year in their first season in England. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
Watching that drinkwater's shot again.

Reminds me lampard.
don't let nateevs see this.

Drinks is too average to be compared to Lamps
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
Kamelot77:
thank God Carroll can't join Chelsea again, waiting for Anoda useless player, our coach we want again
Best rumour I have read today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
BushWickBill:

My question about this "sunken place" are:
Who dug that place?
Wetin dem take dig am?
How did First Touch find his way there?
Is there no way back from that place?
is there no physical location to track that place?
See Question Paper shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
BushWickBill:
Big bro Nihilist, don't you think Conte is in that same "sunken place" as well, if he's abandoning Bellotti and Aubameyang and all the top marksmen in Europe and going after Carroll?

I've used my camera phone to track that place but no response.
Did you just mention Bellotti cheesy

Are you related to airmonk in anyway grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 7:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
BlueAngel444:
don't let nateevs see this.

Drinks is too average to be compared to Lamps
lol

Not comparing him to Lamps though wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
Thecassanova:

Yes, we have no choice since we only have Willian & hazard now.

Unless we sign Andy Carol today cry
even if Chelsea have no more players or attackers Andy Carroll CAN NEVER BE THE GO TO PLAYER for Chelsea.

Even if the football world is coming to an end and the only way to save this season is for Chelsea to sign Carroll. They should forget and go trophyless

I can forgive bakayoko signing, forgive us going trophyless BUT NEVER IF WE SIGN ANDY
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
nateevs:

It depends on what you believe man-management is.
I think it is important sometimes, at the right time, to take a hard line on all players, including Hazard and make them know that it's his way or the highway.

No one is buying Hazard for now, so he needs to keep his mind on his career and become something first.

Diplomacy is important while handling issues regarding the staffs you manage in any organisation, when required. The way he answered that question could be done in a better way. Players who are key to your success are not to be pampered, but at the same time, not to be painted as inconsequential. Unhappy players would send him back to italy. Soft work.

This is not important. I’m the coach, I decide. It’s not important if one player is happy or not''.

That's like saying it's not important if your staffs are happy or not, yet you want the best from them. It's either conte has made up his mind to leave chelsea anytime and he cares no more or he's just ignorant. We know the cheque book coaches qualified to do this and put their hands in the till and won't be looking for injured players to upgrade their teams.

Why was conte defending morata amidst criticisms? Is it not to make him happy by encouraging him and building his confidence? I expect him to criticise him openly so that we will know his job is not to make players happy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
BlueAngel444:

You have come again to be jumping on posts recklessly like a b1tch sighting a magic stick.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2018
airmark:

Diplomacy is important while handling issues regarding the staffs you manage in any organisation, when required. The way he answered that question could be done in a better way. Players who are key to your success are not to be pampered, but at the same time, not to be painted as inconsequential. Unhappy players would send him back to italy. Soft work.

This is not important. I’m the coach, I decide. It’s not important if one player is happy or not''.

That's like saying it's not important if your staffs are happy or not, yet you want the best from them. It's either conte has made up his mind to leave chelsea anytime and he cares no more or he's just ignorant. We know the cheque book coaches qualified to do this and put their hands in the till and won't be looking for injured players to upgrade their teams.

Why was conte defending morata amidst criticisms? Is it not to make him happy by encouraging him and building his confidence? I expect him to criticise him openly so that we will know his job is not to make players happy.

He is obviously leaving cfc....which manager can cope with the level of insanity in the club for long? He is not happy here,not with the reckless transfer dealings, and it is very obvious he wants out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
diggz:

He is obviously leaving cfc....which manager can cope with the level of insanity in the club for long? He is not happy here,not with the reckless transfer dealings, and it is very obvious he wants out.

Not difficult to smell bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
airmark:

You have come again to be jumping on posts recklessly like a b1tch sighting a magic stick.
Hope the rabbis injection your mum is taking is treating her good.

You know trying to be nice to a fool like you this year is a waste time.

I know you know more than me how a good dick feels like. Don't worry I won't tell on you so be a good dog and sit.

Mean while you the long trash you wrote above, that senseless sermon's simple version is if it's Hazard it's not ok but if it Morata it is.

gosh You must really feel like a man with that biro cover you walk around it.

Your lips are probably bigger than you brains, do you give birth with them. wait am sorry, we are friends aint we common me those nasty things you do with them. Opps, Did it become like that rimming little boys.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 8:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
^^^^^^

shocked shocked shocked shocked

all these for one person?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
BlueAngel444:
Imagine just chipping in something not to attack anybody. A friendly comment

Airmark you are a big fool, the biggest fool on NL.

God's biggest mistake letting you into this year.

You're a petrifide idiot, you're a castrated hobo.

Your mother was mad when she was carrying you. They must have fed you the fallopian tube. The eggs must have rotten before an abomination like you was concieved.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
BlueAngel444:
Imagine just chipping in something not to attack anybody. A friendly comment

Airmark you are a big fool, the biggest fool on NL.

God's biggest mistake letting you into this year.

You're a petrifide idiot, you're a castrated hobo.

Your mother was mad when she was carrying you. They must have fed you the fallopian tube. The eggs must have rotten before an abomination like you was concieved.
i expect you to attack me after reading this. Well, I care less. The most important thing is that you know the truth.

From my observation over some time on this board, I can tell you with all sincerity that you need help.

Just try to ask the truthful people around you. They will tell you the same thing.

There is something wrong somewhere. But, the Lord is your strength. He will see you through in Jesus name. Amen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
BlueAngel444:
Hope the rabies injection your mum is taking is treating her good.

You know trying to be nice to a fool like you this year is a waste of time.

I know you know more than me how a good dick feels like. Don't worry I won't tell on you so be a good dog and sit.

gosh You must really feel like a man with that biro cover you walk around with.

Your lips are probably bigger than your brains, do you give birth with them. Opps, Did it become like that rimming little boys.

Ikputu onu my nigga! Ndo my alobam! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
Greatihex:
i expect you to attack me after reading this. Well, I care less. The most important thing is that you know the truth.

From my observation over some time on this board, I can tell you with all sincerity that you need help.

Just try to ask the truthful people around you. They will tell you the same thing.

There is something wrong somewhere. But, the Lord is your strength. He will see you through in Jesus name. Amen.

How is the Lord, his/her/its strength? cheesy God has departed from him/her/it, since he/she/it chose to have severe gender dysphoria.

Let's ignore that confused thing.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
This is getting interesting. Let me see how a mad man will convince another mad man that he is mad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
Greatihex:

Help with what?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
grin

Elrony come first!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
raumdeuter:
Chelsea coach Antonio Conte warns Eden Hazard: I don't care about making you happy

“This is not important. I’m the coach, I decide. It’s not important if one player is happy or not.

“Only here (in England) is this situation, where you are very worried about whether a player is happy or not.

“My first task is to do the best for the team and the club. Not to make every player happy. Otherwise we’d risk finishing 20th in the table.

He said: “When I was a player one of the first things they taught me was it’s not important to make players happy.

“The most important thing is to win, and to try and be honest in your choice. Maybe in the first moment a player could be angry.

“But then, after they reflect, they understand you are an honest person and every choice is for the best for the team, and not because one player is more ‘favoured’ than others

“I learned this from my coaches, from (Marcello) Lippi, (Giovanni) Trapattoni, (Arrigo) Sacchi, many coaches that I had in my past.”
unfortunately he's 200% right, this is what is killing that useless club arsenal
Wengay thinking he can satisfy his foolish players angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
Thunder fire anybody that will make me miss this show.

Walking in like. . .

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
See as pa ramuzaki they toast these shekpe lots and them they happy grin grin grin
Just wait for it, you all will still swear for him
Ask the scummies grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
sod09:
unfortunately he's 200% right, this is what is killing that useless club arsenal
Wengay thinking he can satisfy his foolish players angry

He is right because he knew no sabotage can hinder him from getting a better job in another big club, willing to give him free hand. He doesn't care if any key player ruin his effort anymore.

The same conte that pampered costa, and waited for the title to be won before kicking diego's balls, cares no more bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
airmark:

He is right because he knew no sabotage can hinder him from getting a better job in another big club, willing to give him free hand. He doesn't care if any key player ruin his effort anymore.

The same conte that pampered costa, and waited for the title to be won before kicking diego's balls, cares no more bro.
exactly
I never support his behavior with Costa but he's right cos Costa is uncontrollable
He started his trademark madness already at ATM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
funlord:

grin

Elrony come first!

grin grin grin

Boss!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (4564) (4565) (4566) (4567) (4568) (4569) (4570) ... (19227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.