Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4919) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10508712 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4916) (4917) (4918) (4919) (4920) (4921) (4922) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2018
diggz:

Lol.... airmark cheesy cheesy cheesy

Crane to drag human?

Griffon:

Egbon Griffon, who happens to be the chief pusssy connoisseur on the thread reacts:

''This is a welcomed development from our very own. Although he (Nihilist) has taken to family ways, this gesture indicates he still has the oloshious blood running in his veins and holds our collective interest at heart.

On behalf of the oloshious community here on NL and diaspora, we say, thank you alumni Nihilist. Remember to reach out to us in your Konji trying times, we wont fail to deliver two PAWGS your way, like the one on the door right now albeit she's Simpledawg's order''

- Capt. Griffon
Oloshious People Of Nairaland, Chelsea Thread Chapter

[img]https:///media/3-09-2018/Op00aT.gif[/img]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2018
airmark:

Crane to drag human?

[img]https:///media/3-09-2018/Op00aT.gif[/img]

The sunken place is too deep....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
diggz:

The sunken place is too deep....

I know, that's why he even had back injury after falling into it. But we have olowogbogboro.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MandemMillyrock: 3:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
Anybody else dey suddenly unable to log in?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
eph12:

Yea he wasn't that kind of player but he was the type for the big games, very handful. His presence was felt all over the pitch.

Stats has taken over these days that even a mistakenly kicked or touched ball that ends up in goal will be counted as an assist and nobody the wiser. That's how bad it is now. A player can play very badly, ends the game with a goal and the next day nominated for balon d'or
yeah. That is what we have been preaching here for a long time. Just like how the ball hit cavani to enter the net against Madrid.
Tomorrow raumdeuter will start telling us how cavani did his own job by scoring a goal.

He will use it the day it suits his argument, another day he will say that the ball just hit him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MandemMillyrock: 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
These bítches keep on telling me my password is incorrect
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
Skimpledawg:

You dey alright so?

Here dey like scummy thread?

Piano FC undecided
Lol.....owfa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
diggz:

Piano player cheesy
Still better than Ikebe dancer cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2018
Greatihex:
don't mind them. How i wish Chelsea will just sign the allegri man, let us see if he will not collect his own sack in 2 seasons under this Chelsea management.

When Conte beat fraudiola home and away last season, they were nowhere to be found. Dayo was crying up and down about old players.

Pep must buy his choices and be called a better coach, but conte doesn't need to.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2018
Greatihex:
don't mind them. How i wish Chelsea will just sign the allegri man, let us see if he will not collect his own sack in 2 seasons under this Chelsea management.
same as I wish conte gets psg job and let see who will have to blame for his woes .

pls don't change your moniker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MandemMillyrock: 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
lol this blackfyre dude is a well known mentally disturbed fellow.

Meanwhile it seems like my main account has bee hacked.

Either that or NL itself has been compromised.

Server went offline a few minutes ago and now i cant login with my main because the password doesnt work.

if you guys logoff your accounts, you might notice the same.

be careful yall.
I wish I had seen this earlier ffs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
popizaino:
same as I wish conte gets psg job and let see who will have to blame for his woes .

pls don't change your moniker.
change my moniker for what exactly?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
airmark:

When Conte beat fraudiola home and away last season, they were nowhere to be found. Dayo was crying up and down about old players. Pep must buy his choices and be called a better coach, but conte doesn't need to.
no mind them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
Greatihex:
change my moniker for what exactly?
so I can remember to quote and tag you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
airmark:

Rev Nihilist wey suppose send the money to apostles mark, diggz and skimplepaul who are always battling with prayers, na knackin things him wan support. cheesy

Well, if we go past barca, i will send 5k each to you and diggz to get new white garment.
abeg no forget to send for me o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
popizaino:
so I can remember to quote and tag you.
you must be joking.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
MandemMillyrock:
I wish I had seen this earlier ffs

lol who be this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:51pm On Mar 09, 2018
airmark:

When Conte beat fraudiola home and away last season, they were nowhere to be found. Dayo was crying up and down about old players.

Pep must buy his choices and be called a better coach, but conte doesn't need to.

And Conte spent 230m to buy whose choices? Onigbinde or Oliseh

Next thing you will say he didn't get this and that. Did Guardiola get Bonnuci or Alexis?

Chelsea worst transfers this season will be Bakayoko for 40m or Drinkwater for 40m whose choices are they

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
Greatihex:
yeah. That is what we have been preaching here for a long time. Just like how the ball hit cavani to enter the net against Madrid.
Tomorrow ramdeuter will start telling us how cavani did his own job by scoring a goal.

He will use it the day it suits his argument, another day he will say that the ball just hit him.

what exactly have you been preaching can you state it clearly?

A ball hit Cavani into the net, if that's how scored 90% of his goals then you can have a point. Or you think the greatest strikers even Ronaldo and Messi balls don't hit them into the net?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

And Conte spent 230m to buy whose choices? Onigbinde or Oliseh

Next thing you will say he didn't get this and that. Did Guardiola get Bonnuci or Alexis?

Chelsea worst transfers this season will be Bakayoko for 40m or Drinkwater for 40m whose choices are they

oga ade leave story, 2-2 apiece.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
dyabman:

oga ade leave story, 2-2 apiece.

What is 2-2? Is that your predicted scoreline for tomorrows Chelsea match?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MandemMillyrock: 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

lol who be this?
na Rico..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
MandemMillyrock:
na Rico..

2 down,how many more to go?

Apparently Seun is aware...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2018
airmark:

Ibime will educate you on the importance of a solid midfield, tired of educating you everytime. These are stuffs i expect your mentor to teach you, but that one will rather be checking hazard's ikebe.

you now know the importance of a solid midfield because we saw how sluggish bonucci was yesterday. but you were spewed this rubbish about rudiger. You did not think of a solid midfield when you mentioned me below.
airmark:

We saw how lukaku turned to neymar in front of rudiger yesterday and allowed him to cross effortlessly for the winner.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 09, 2018

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
grin

Una don buy market for this Thread!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2018
They shall come in one way, 7 ways shall they flee.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2018
Oasis007:
grin

grin

TNT or U-238 ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
Oasis007:
grin

The woman bakassi no bad. I sure say she dey try catch the attention of one pastor or elder for the place.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 8:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
Bakayoko will be back this weekend. Oshey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MandemMillyrock: 8:08pm On Mar 09, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

2 down,how many more to go?

Apparently Sėun is aware...
my first guess is it has something to do with temporary emails
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 8:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
MandemMillyrock:
Anybody else dey suddenly unable to log in?

Nihilistjnr complained of something similar!

(1) (2) (3) ... (4916) (4917) (4918) (4919) (4920) (4921) (4922) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Samuel365reload and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.