Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4920) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10517505 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4917) (4918) (4919) (4920) (4921) (4922) (4923) ... (19154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
Leyqute:

grin

TNT or U-238 ?

grin

Perhaps Tramadol!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 8:37pm On Mar 09, 2018
afrodoc2:

The woman bakassi no bad. I sure say she dey try catch the attention of one pastor or elder for the place.

grin

Lawd...... Doc!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:04pm On Mar 09, 2018
raumdeuter:

What is 2-2? Is that your predicted scoreline for tomorrows Chelsea match?
lol.

he meant their head to head.but that where conte winning would stop.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
MandemMillyrock:
my first guess is it has something to do with temporary emails

possible explanation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 10:20pm On Mar 09, 2018
larride:

LMAO

You are officially mad Ni.hilist.

"That 'mogbe' moment when you enter a bus and the driver starts singing Dagrin's 'If I die'. " grin grin

Does this sound familiar? grin.

I swear that shyte never gets old.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
Another serie A game And Belloti fired blanks as usual but you know his agents said he's recovering from some unknown ailment maybe hiv
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmoryBlacq: 11:23pm On Mar 09, 2018
raumdeuter:
Another serie A game And Belloti fired blanks as usual but you know his agents said he's recovering from some unknown ailment maybe hiv

Not funny dude!

You should know your limits!

Our love for football shouldn't make us start acting stupid!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:51pm On Mar 09, 2018
funlord:

Lwkmd!

An easter lager wager sir? N10 or N20k? You must enjoy some europa love next season! I await your terms

See as Nihillist and Funlord complete deal one time.

Dayo and Airmark I hope you too are taking down notes?This is How you do bets not the rubbish you've been serving us for well over 2 years now. Shi shi una never drop upon all of una braggadocio.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 12:04am On Mar 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

What is 2-2? Is that your predicted scoreline for tomorrows Chelsea match?

lol you are well aware of what I actually mean. Agbaya!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:09am On Mar 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

And Conte spent 230m to buy whose choices? Onigbinde or Oliseh

Next thing you will say he didn't get this and that. Did Guardiola get Bonnuci or Alexis?

Chelsea worst transfers this season will be Bakayoko for 40m or Drinkwater for 40m whose choices are they

Last year we corrected you on how not to think transfer market is like sparsely populated ogbomosho township market, where you just go and start picking your choices effortlessly. We are happy you learnt that. Now you ignorantly think they load cash into conte's HSBC account and send him to start buying players of his choice. If that's what monsur did for your apari yahoo coach, it's different here at chelsea.

You can't say you are blind to the fact that lukaku was his first choice, among others rejected. You need to take biloba for your memory issues.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:19am On Mar 10, 2018
lordfalcao:
you now know the importance of a solid midfield because we saw how sluggish bonucci was yesterday. but you were spewed this rubbish about rudiger. You did not think of a solid midfield when you mentioned me below.

So it was our midfield marshaled by kante, that made him to be dribbled front and back by mahrez? It was our midfield that made the ball bounce in his front and he stood clueless until the ball landed in our net at roma? Midfield to blame for messi cutting him out like he was nothing? Let's blame kante for rudiger redirecting the ball into our net against arsenal. Did you watch arsenal vs ac milan at all? Who did this to you Mr lordfalcao?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:22am On Mar 10, 2018
airmark:

Last year we corrected you on how not to think transfer market is like sparsely populated ogbomosho township market, where you just go and start picking your choices effortlessly. We are happy you learnt that. Now you ignorantly think they load cash into conte's HSBC account and send him to start buying players of his choice. If that's what monsur did for your apari yahoo coach, it's different here at chelsea.

You can't say you are blind to the fact that lukaku was his first choice, among others rejected. You need to take biloba for your memory issues.

See foolishness in black and white.

Last year when he won the league whose choices were the players bought to win the league

This season whose choices were the players bought to remain in 5th

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:05am On Mar 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

See foolishness in black and white.

Last year when he won the league whose choices were the players bought to win the league

This season whose choices were the players bought to remain in 5th

Don't shy away from the stupid question you asked

raumdeuter:

And Conte spent 230m to buy whose choices? Onigbinde or Oliseh

Did he spend 230m to buy his choices as you initially wanted us to believe? Did Chelsea board give him free hand like fraudiola was given to choose players to buy?

You can't stop disgracing yourself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:17am On Mar 10, 2018
airmark:
Don't shy away from the stupid question you asked

Did he spend 230m to buy his choices as you initially wanted us to believe? Did Chelsea board give him free hand like fraudiola was given to choose players to buy?

You can't stop disgracing yourself.

Whose choices did he spend the 230M on? You tell us. Guardiola was given a free hand yet Bonnuci, Alexis are not in Manchester

You are already a disgrace I doubt you can disgrace yourself anymore

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 2:20am On Mar 10, 2018
pkasso:

"That 'mogbe' moment when you enter a bus and the driver starts singing Dagrin's 'If I die'. " grin grin

Does this sound familiar? grin.

I swear that shyte never gets old.

grin grin

Never gets old bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 6:18am On Mar 10, 2018
chic2pimp:

Dayo and Airmark I hope you too are taking down notes? This is How you do bet not the rubbish you've been serving us for well over 2 years now. Shi shi una never drop upon all of una braggadocio.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:29am On Mar 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

Whose choices did he spend the 230M on? You tell us. Guardiola was given a free hand yet Bonnuci, Alexis are not in Manchester

So fraudiola wanted to bring a bonucci, a player that can't defend to city, according to you? That tells you that your pep is a fraud. Where's chic2pimp? cheesy

You don't even know how Chelsea transfer process is done. Ask lordfalcao he will tell you that unlike your apari coach, conte doesn't have a final say. In fact emenalo said he hoped conte would be happy with moratas early performances, because he wanted lukaku. Tell me a player that was forced on pep to buy?

Stop disgracing yourself old man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:34am On Mar 10, 2018
Raumdeuter good morning.... Stop turning small you ear??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 7:22am On Mar 10, 2018
afrodoc2:

Dead on arrival debate. Gerrard has been known to make asinine statements before, and of course his asininophilia would incease since Salah is a Liverpool player.
Drogba and Yaya Toure say he is talking crap.

even Elhadji Diouf has done better than Sallah.
of my head even without research. the following names have performed more that Mo in their careers.

Kanu, Etoo, Drogba, George Weah, Abedi Pele, Diouf, Yaya Toure, Victor Ikpeba and Freddie Kanoute. even our own Finidi George, Mahrez and Benni McCarthy have a case on him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 10:15am On Mar 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

For sure, Guardiola was given a free hand in the transfer market. That he failed to get Bonnuci and Alexis Sanchez to Man City was more of his personal choice to pull out of the deals at the 11th hour, probably because of the insane fee placed on their heads, relative to their sell-back values and their age. and not because there was no money for him to spend.

Stop using the excuse of Bonnuci and Alexis failed transfer to Man City to evade the clear question being posed to you by Airmark..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:17am On Mar 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

what exactly have you been preaching can you state it clearly?

A ball hit Cavani into the net, if that's how scored 90% of his goals then you can have a point. Or you think the greatest strikers even Ronaldo and Messi balls don't hit them into the net?
i have been preaching that your warped logic of rating an attacker's performance in a match by just goal and assists is a bad.

Anyway, there is no much talk for your own. You are a hypocrite. You can argue on both sides and even against your own logic. Benzema for example.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:45am On Mar 10, 2018
Raumdeuter, is it true that Neymar is already looking for a way to run back to Messi?

I heard he's already regretting his move to PSG grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:49am On Mar 10, 2018
airmark:

Pls how come we didn't hear about this complain when morata was busy firing at all cylinder and we were busy mocking lukaku first touch.

Can we borrow your logic that pep guardiola didn't get his targets too last year for finishing 3rd?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 11:05am On Mar 10, 2018
larride:

grin grin

Never gets old bro.
Anytime wey I enter bus like this, that thing just dey replay for my head. That signature was over 3 years ago and I still remember it till today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 11:24am On Mar 10, 2018
Chelsea fc is 113 years today wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 11:36am On Mar 10, 2018
CapitalCee:

even Elhadji Diouf has done better than Sallah.
of my head even without research. the following names have performed more that Mo in their careers.

Kanu, Etoo, Drogba, George Weah, Abedi Pele, Diouf, Yaya Toure, Victor Ikpeba and Freddie Kanoute. even our own Finidi George, Mahrez and Benni McCarthy have a case on him
EPL African Greatest they said.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:55am On Mar 10, 2018
wish Liverpool meet bayern Munich in the quarter finals.

klopp vs jupp heckynes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 12:07pm On Mar 10, 2018
popizaino:
wish Liverpool meet bayern Munich in the quarter finals.

klopp vs jupp heckynes.
Pep against his former club let's settle this once and for all
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
popizaino:
Pls how come we didn't hear about this complain when morata was busy firing at all cylinder and we were busy mocking lukaku first touch.

Can we borrow your logic that pep guardiola didn't get his targets too last year for finishing 3rd?

It will be foolish of you to do so. Board didn't reject his list, did they?. We know who between the two, was crying for not getting the money to get his targets and nearly resigned before the season started. No sensible person will put pep and conte's situations in the same parlance. Their teams transfer systems are not the same.

Will chelsea allow conte to buy a walker for that fee? Will they pay hugely to see a Jesus, who is not Christ?

One recently cried out that he didnt have the money to get his choices. The other had no excuse because there was none for him.

If you are a lawyer, you will only be good for charge and bail things, you can't defend your client to escape the noose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 12:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
chidexxy007:

EPL African Greatest they said.

or sorry I see. Then Drogba and Kanu shits all over him. Mahrez even have a good case on him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 12:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
eph12:

Pep against his former club let's settle this once and for all

Man United vs Roma/Shakter. let's also settle it one and for all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
airmark:

So fraudiola wanted to bring a bonucci, a player that can't defend to city, according to you? That tells you that your pep is a fraud. Where's chic2pimp? cheesy

You don't even know how Chelsea transfer process is done. Ask lordfalcao he will tell you that unlike your apari coach, conte doesn't have a final say. In fact emenalo said he hoped conte would be happy with moratas early performances, because he wanted lukaku. Tell me a player that was forced on pep to buy?

Stop disgracing yourself old man.

What is the meaning of the foolishness you posted? And who said Guardiola cannot buy a terrible player? Did he not buy Chrycynsky, Rode or Nolito? Did Mourinho not buy Kezman Bhoularouz and DelHorno?

This is extreme foolishness because last season we didnt hear of how anyone was forced on Conte, we have seen Conte pursue and buy this same Morata in Juve, pursued and bought this Bakayoko of Monaco

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4917) (4918) (4919) (4920) (4921) (4922) (4923) ... (19154) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibime(m), Taguchi and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.