Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,586 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4968) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10560744 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4965) (4966) (4967) (4968) (4969) (4970) (4971) ... (19192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 10:42am On Mar 15, 2018
Lana1:
Stop saying nonsense bros link. Didn't u lose to Espanyol in the 1st leg of ur copa del rey quarter final??

How is that unbeaten in all competitions??

I defeated Espanyol 2-1 to on my way to the final. That's the fact.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:50am On Mar 15, 2018
Shame no even let me come troll una yesterday, una play ball yesterday sha.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 11:10am On Mar 15, 2018
We keep saying, Don't Start Hazard as false 9, Use a striker etc. Good against small teams, but top teams I doubt.

Conte played with the formation last night to prove some points

1. Pedro offball movement is brilliant. He was using him along Alonso @wing & also to help Fab-Kante midfield combo. Hazard offball movement is weak.

I'm sure for that first goal, Pedro would have been the one to follow up messi.

2. Our strikers are lazy, Giroud can't chase at defenders well, Morata falls down easily etc

Almost feels like Conte started a striker to tell us “make una see am o! I don start striker, I am not at fault if we no still score”

To the mod that ban me, keep it up.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by codedguy1(m): 11:19am On Mar 15, 2018
dopeJemi:
Shame no even let me come troll una yesterday, una play ball yesterday sha.

same feeling. Was too upset to come here to gloat.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:27am On Mar 15, 2018
Debroslink:

I defeated Espanyol 2-1 to on my way to the final. That's the fact.

Ur amala turning can not work here. Sorry.

Is like u dont understand how unbeaten works. Once u lose, u lose. Unbeaten no send aggregate score.

Barca ve lost a match this season. Fact!
Barca is not unbeaten in all competitions. Fact!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:30am On Mar 15, 2018

Messi assisted Dembele for this goal. I cant even see Dembele

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 11:37am On Mar 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

Your point exactly?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:44am On Mar 15, 2018
Thecassanova:
We keep saying, Don't Start Hazard as false 9, Use a striker etc. Good against small teams, but top teams I doubt.

Conte played with the formation last night to prove some points

1. Pedro offball movement is brilliant. He was using him along Alonso @wing & also to help Fab-Kante midfield combo. Hazard offball movement is weak.

I'm sure for that first goal, Pedro would have been the one to follow up messi.

2. Our strikers are lazy, Giroud can't chase at defenders well, Morata falls down easily etc

I spotted that as well. In the build up to that goal Giroud could have been more lively in the earlier phase and Pedro would probably have followed Messi.

The problem is not whether to start a striker or not, but whether those strikers are up to the demands.

As for me, Morata woulda been better upfront cos he's got more legs for closing. Giroud was just meh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:46am On Mar 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

You mean the team coached by Fraudiola will have Barcelona chasing shadows, the same Barcelona that beat Chelsea like a child

Would have the midfield chasing shadows yes. No be today I talk say Barca midfield don cast. Ever since Xavi left and the Xavi-impostor Iniesta was tasked with running their midfield, their midfield don cast since 4 years ago. But it's even worse this season since the switch to 4-4-2.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ollah2: 11:58am On Mar 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

You mean the team coached by Fraudiola will have Barcelona chasing shadows, the same Barcelona that beat Chelsea like a child

No mind them. They hope he wins more matches for the sake of overrated and overhyped EPL

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

I'm waiting for you to tell us that Hazard was at fault

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ibime:

Would have the midfield chasing shadows yes. No be today I talk say Barca midfield don cast. Ever since Xavi left and the Xavi-impostor Iniesta was tasked with running their midfield, their midfield don cast since 4 years ago. But it's even worse this season since the switch to 4-4-2.

The cast midfield still ate Chelsea raw. Yet you are expecting a team coached by a fraud to boss Barcelona midfield. The same midfield who just sodomized yours.

If city meet and should eliminate Barcelona, we will start hearing how pep has a better squad than Barcelona

Mourinho the tactical mastermind just got disgraced by Sevilla a team 5th in Spain and whose biggest signing is Muriel when are you going to call him what he is. A fraud

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
elrony:

I think you are the clueless one cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Don't worry I would be here to remind you who is clueless.

Thanks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
PlainJAY:

I'm waiting for you to tell us that Hazard was at fault

Reek was definitely the most useless player on the field yesterday. No wonder Conte removed the hidden player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

vision shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ollah2: 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ibime:

You write with too much emotions sometimes. From Emenalo to Barca's midfield don cast since 4 years ago.

Barca have won a treble, consecutive league titles amongst others with the said "casted" and " xavi" imposter. How many trophies has Chelsea won within that time range with the uncasted and highly rated Hazard?

This season is the worst Chelsea season in recent years and it happens to be when Emenalo isn't at the helms of affairs. I'm dead sure, you would have faulted him for last night and your poor season overall if here was still around.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

The cast midfield still ate Chelsea raw. Yet you are expecting a team coached by a fraud to boss Barcelona midfield. The same midfield who just sodomized yours.

If city meet and should eliminate Barcelona, we will start hearing how pep has a better squad than Barcelona

Mourinho the tactical mastermind just got disgraced by Sevilla a team 5th in Spain and whose biggest signing is Muriel when are you going to call him what he is. A fraud

Is Chelsea midfield up to much? How would City dominating Barca midfield be any different to Allegri of last season?

Pep remains a fraud till he wins something as the underdog. He's not done that yet.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

Reek was definitely the most useless player on the field yesterday. No wonder Conte removed the hidden player

Conte removed him after 82 mins

And he's still chelsea's best player this season - deal with that!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
ollah2:

This season is the worst Chelsea season in recent years and it happens to be when Emenalo isn't at the helms of affairs.

2015/16 season be like "I never existed"

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ollah2: 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2018
How can you win something as an underdog when you started your career on a high shocked shocked shocked shocked?

This dude is too emotional and it's really clouding his judgements( I hope it ends here).

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
ollah2:

You write with too much emotions sometimes. From Emenalo to Barca's midfield don cast since 4 years ago.

Barca have won a treble, consecutive league titles amongst others with the said "casted" and " xavi" imposter. How many trophies has Chelsea won within that time range with the uncasted and highly rated Hazard?

This season is the worst Chelsea season in recent years and it happens to be when Emenalo isn't at the helms of affairs. I'm dead sure, you would have faulted him for last night and your poor season overall if here was still around.

The loss of Xavi alone can never be the end of Barca since there are MSN there. However no one will deny that since Xavi left, you are nowhere near as dominant and get sonned habitually in UCL which never happened with Xavi in his prime.

Did someone not prove you are a mumu somewhere? How many months ago did Emenalo leave? Has Chelsea changed any midfielder since Emenalo left? Is there any CM at Chelsea now that was not here under Emenalo? So if I shít in your house and leave, I should not be blamed for smell of faeces after I am gone?

Please don't quote me again with stüpid level of reasoning.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

yet Sergio roberto picked up a yellow card from a useless player,umtiti had to use his life to block a shot from a useless player,3 barca players were always marking a useless player.

I wonder when you will ever be objective on hazard matter and not been emotional.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bolu96(m): 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
bolu96:
brothers, most of you actually seem gainfully employed, so maybe you can help me out. I'm a graduate of Mathematics. If you need a good home tutor in mathematics, you can reach me on this number 08160357764. I can take any class from primary to JAMB level. Thanks. pls help a bro :Ibime, raumdeuter, airmark. etc
OGA, this people you dey call no dey this shithole with you. haven't you noticed? we are in a shithole mehn!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lana1:
Abeg if u go dey shît all over the place, at least dont forget to wipe.

Your mods have been helping out in that regard Bros....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kushercain: 1:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
barca officials attacking Chelsea fans lastntyt cause they taunted them saying Barcelona would forever be in Spai

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
grin grin grin

Barca.....eternally heartless!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
Some people are naturally wicked. See savagery. cry

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SerVik(m): 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
kushercain:
barca officials attacking Chelsea fans lastntyt cause they taunted them saying Barcelona would forever be in Spai
Not supporting anybody but fans should always learn to separate football from matters of politics.

The issue of independence is an emotional and delicate matter in catalonia, the sore loosers have no right to bring it into matters of football.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
sinizia:
Some people are naturally wicked. See savagery. cry

Fvck you sinizia!! May Mou cause you to write another epistle come weekend angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
popizaino:
yet Sergio roberto picked up a yellow card from a useless player,umtiti had to use his life to block a shot from a useless player,3 barca players were always marking a useless player.
I wonder when you will ever be objective on hazard matter and not been emotional.

So picking a yellow card and blocking shot is now signs of performance? Hazard was the most useless outfield player yesterday

During the game many Chelsea fans here were already swearing for him for disappearing

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
PlainJAY:

Conte removed him after 82 mins

And he's still chelsea's best player this season - deal with that!

82min when the team still needed to score goals to win Hidden Reek Hazard was yanked off like a useless player

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4965) (4966) (4967) (4968) (4969) (4970) (4971) ... (19192) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Amethyst101(m), raumdeuter and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.