Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,417 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5018) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10430823 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5015) (5016) (5017) (5018) (5019) (5020) (5021) ... (19107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
dopeJemi:

Though jagz is good but I no too fancy am, It's Phenomen for me though

Jagz deep oh bro.... especially when him zone into him reggae thingy....Na that side I dey use enjoy am wella
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
dopeJemi:

The only time I regard kcee,na when he dey with presh, him biggest song(limpopo) after thenzna harrysong write am, I feel sorry for the guy, E money wey be him younger brother be like him senior bros

Money naim dey determine who senior oh....i sure say kcee kukuma no go mind the younger brother status sef ...cuz emoney done try for am too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
Cruxifizio:

Jagz deep oh bro.... especially when him zone into him reggae thingy....Na that side I dey use enjoy am wella

Funny enough, na when he enter reggae I stop to feel am, the last songs I feel from am na murder dem and there she goes, he ft one igbo boy for this one

You know phenom?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2018
dopeJemi:

Funny enough, na when he enter reggae I stop to feel am, the last songs I feel from am na murder dem and there she goes, he ft one igbo boy for this one

You know phenom?

Who be phenom?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
Cruxifizio:

How far with wetin eph? You miss road ni?
Someone claiming to be you called me cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
Cruxifizio:

Who be phenom?

Knight house former MC wey sing shuku shuku bam bam, omo naija(he ft plenty MCs for this one, both male and female) murder dem with wizkid, 6 foot 7 foot with MI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubKzTZ-DUOk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcu1vQI9-1s

Quotable lines from him

"flow so bloody, my tongue needs a tampon"

"you trynna test my PATIENCE, GOODLUCK"

"these niggas ain't acting right, NOLLYWOOD, they talking drama but they singing, BOLLYWOOD"

"the game needs change can I get a Quarter back"

"this is what success feels, so much going on I can tell you how Michael Phelps feels"

"Legend like John, on another level, Kanye made Jesus walk, imma make the devil run"

"it's about to go down like the wall of Jericho"

"see money comes and goes like sex for the hooker"

"talk is cheap, on your track it was bullshit, forget anal sex, you can't do shi.t"

"only shi.t sick about you is your bad breath, I'm breaking rules, I'm like Moses with the tablet"

"my last bars imma make it count, you so broke I hear Echos in your bank account"

Phenom - TKG freestyle

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
dopeJemi:

Knight house former MC wey sing shuku shuku bam bam, omo naija(he ft plenty MCs for this one, both male and female) murder dem with wizkid, 6 foot 7 foot with MI

Quotable lines from him

"these niggas ain't acting right, NOLLYWOOD, they talking drama but they singing, BOLLYWOOD"

"this is what success feels, so much going on I can tell you how Michael Phelps feels"

"Legend like John, on another level, Kanye made Jesus walk, imma make the devil run"

"talk is cheap, on your track it was bullshit, forget anal sex, you can't do shi.t"

"only shi.t sick about you is your bad breath, I'm breaking rules, I'm like Moses with the tablet"

"my last bars imma make it count, you so broke I hear Echos in your bank account"

Phenom - TKG freestyle

"By June next year, I'll be trying to get my May back (Maybach) "

"Hip hop is dead but there's an ATMOSPHERE FOR MIRACLE"

"T-SQUARE rappers, you niggas got me so BORED (BOARD)"

Phenom is massively underrated!! Ninjas been sleeping on this motherphucka from day one. Too bad he's in an industry where contents don't sell, noise and dancehall beats sells. I think he's zoned out for long after being underappreciated/not getting enough support. But on his day, Phenom is so sick with bars.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
sinizia:

Phenom is massively underrated!! Ninjas been sleeping on this motherphucka from day one. Too bad he's in an industry where contents don't sell, noise and dancehall beats sells. I think he's zoned out for long after being underappreciated/not getting enough support. But on his day, Phenom is so sick with bars.

Glad to see a phenom fan, dude is back oh.. He just released a new one, 4am at 4 points. He totally killed this one, And he actually talked about the bolded.

"I used to do this for the love, now I'm doing it for the benefit"

Another Rapper I feel at the moment is Dremo, dude got mad ass bars, but davido wan turn baba to commercial artist
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
Phenom is phenomenal...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 6:42pm On Mar 27, 2018
dopeJemi:

Quotable lines from him

U
Phenom - TKG freestyle

Yayyyy.....I know this dude....the guy being dey drop as hawt bars wey back....na where him dey now self....not heard anything new from him of late
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 6:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
Cruxifizio:

Yayyyy.....I know this dude....the guy being dey drop as hawt bars wey back....na where him dey now self....not heard anything new from him of late

Just like Sinizia said, I think he zoned out due to the fact that he wasn't getting enough support and was under appreciated, but baba Don come back talk say now he is doing it for the benefit, be like say he wan switch

Go check out him new song, 4am at 4 points
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
Twitter fingers couldn't Bleep with my confidence
Use to do this for the love now I do it for the benefit - Phenom 4am at 4 points

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
Ko
sinizia:

So true.....

He needs a manager like puffy....who can make a big out of him....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
dopeJemi:

Just like Sinizia said, I think he zoned out due to the fact that he wasn't getting enough support and was under appreciated, but baba Don come back talk say now he is doing it for the benefit, be like say he wan switch

Go check out him new song, 4am at 4 points

Nice one....hardcore no epp anybody for Naija industry.....modo Na testimony to am...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
Dopejemi you sabi perruzzi? The boy dey remind me of wande with him voice and delivery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOeb5oy9o_M
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 8:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
Cruxifizio:
Dopejemi you sabi perruzzi? The boy dey remind me of wande with him voice and delivery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOeb5oy9o_M

Davido new boy, I never dey feel the guy yet, though na another bad writer him be, according to reports, na him write FIA for davido
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
dopeJemi:

Davido new boy, I never dey feel the guy yet, though na another bad writer him be, according to reports, na him write FIA for davido

No be say I dey feel am like that self but him vocals dey remind alot of wande plus dude get some madt doings....

Nice one @ being a bad writer....I go dey on the look out for am sha....him fit make some sense later....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MacZrino: 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
Who dey watch naija match? See calamitious goalie abeg and that number 20 na akuya madalla.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
eph12:

Someone claiming to be you called me cheesy
Bloody scummy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 8:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
Diegoallllll
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SerVik(m): 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
dopeJemi:

Though jagz is good but I no too fancy am, It's Phenom for me though
Phenom still dey rap?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SerVik(m): 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
dopeJemi:

Quotable lines from him

Phenom - TKG freestyle
That was years back bro.. Haven't heard anything recent from him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
Costa and Batman don score already

meanwhile hazard has been substituted already cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
neezar:
Costa and Batman don score already

meanwhile hazard has been substituted already cheesy cheesy
Na normal thing na. It's only normal you remove the player spoiling the ball

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
eph12:

Na normal thing na. It's only normal you remove the player spoiling the ball
Someone called u today ryt cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
Jambody with 2goals and 1 assist

Your MCM can't even get on the team plane.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
De bruyne has also scored

Mhen who saw that lingard assist

Pogba free kick was on point Mhen
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jemi7: 10:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
SerVik:

That was years back bro.. Haven't heard anything recent from him

He Just dropped a new joint, 4am at 4 points. He is back in the game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
Willie willie don collect 5 from Spain already

Chelsea and badluck sha cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5015) (5016) (5017) (5018) (5019) (5020) (5021) ... (19107) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: forgiveness and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.