Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,410 members, 7,853,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5043) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10705915 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5040) (5041) (5042) (5043) (5044) (5045) (5046) ... (19364) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
Unlimited22:

Be like say the exam dey scare you grin
Oboi....That name alone ehn b angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ollah2: 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2018
Thecassanova:
Among the players I'm sure there are two groups now. For conte & against conte.

Kante, Azp, Bakayoko, Rudiger for Conte

Courtois the ring leader of the against consisting of Luiz, Moses, Fabregas, Chris, Alonso, Hazard

Since that Costa saga they want Conte to be gone.

Even tho I'm not a Chelsea fan, this list get no legs. Perhaps you heard it in a beer parlour and decided to put it into writing without thinking in through. Chris and Moses can't be against Conte. I also doubt Alonso will be against him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
Cc: raumdeuter

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ibime:
This comment sums up Cesc the "vacuum midfielder"
We Warned them of Baka and the sale of matic. They were calling matic bag of beans like for real.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
hensben:
Cc: ramdeuter

Are these not the awards I call polling booths award, The same ones you kept telling us Hazard Terry etc have while they barely win big trophies for their team

BTW how is Hazard doing this season. Do you now agree that Hidden pius Ikedia Hazard is a useless player?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

Buli 10
EPL 10
La Liga 11

Any further questions?

So EPL caught up with Buli in the last 12hours. Which still shows EPl is relatively far lenient with coaches compared to Germany and Spain

Nah. I'm not angling for an argument. Just looking for facts after I read about Alan Pardew. Knew you'd have it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

Are these not the awards I call polling booths award, The same ones you kept telling us Hazard Terry etc have while they barely win big trophies for their team

BTW how is Hazard doing this season. Do you now agree that Hidden pius Ikedia Hazard is a useless player?
How is Neymar doing this season? Do you now agree he was hiding under Barca/Messi’s influence.

Answer: Hazard no longer have interest to play for Chelsea hence his performance this season.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
hensben:
We Warned them of Baka and the sale of matic. They were calling matic bag of beans like for real.

Matic is a bag of beans.

Midfield isn't the reason our centrebacks have been brainfarting against their opposition in Key games against top 6 opponents that we ended up losing.

Midfield is also not the reason why both our 9 and our false 9 have been misfiring in recent times.

Ibime has his Fabregas agenda and will always play that card to deflect from the fact that the golden boy Christensen "who would not make a mistake again" has been brainfarting in every single game since Barca first leg.

We have seriously problems in attack and serious problems in defence and goal. Midfield isn't perfect but that's definitely not the only place where we are struggling.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
ollah2:

Even tho I'm not a Chelsea fan, this list get no legs. Perhaps you heard it in a beer parlour and decided to put it into writing without thinking in through. Chris and Moses can't be against Conte. I also doubt Alonso will be against him

Alonso might be due to the chase of Alex Sandro, but Moses and Chris, never.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Matic is a bag of beans.

Midfield isn't the reason our centrebacks have been brainfarting against their opposition in Key games against top 6 opponents that we ended up losing.

Midfield is also not the reason why both our 9 and our false 9 have been misfiring in recent times.

Ibime has his Fabregas agenda and will always play that card to deflect from the fact that the golden boy Christensen "who would not make a mistake again" has been brainfarting in every single game since Barca first leg.

We have seriously problems in attack and serious problems in defence and goal. Midfield isn't perfect but that's definitely not the only place where we are struggling.

Midfield is a pressure valve that can increase or reduce the burden on defence and strikers. When midfield collapses, every other position will collapse, and even top defenders will start looking hapless like Bonucci, whilst crap defenders like Otamendi can cruise through with good midfield. "The game is won and lost in midfield". When you learn this, you would have learned 80% of what you need to know in football.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ibime:

Midfield is a pressure valve that can increase or reduce the burden on defence and strikers. When midfield collapses, every other position will collapse, and even top defenders will start looking hapless like Bonucci, whilst crap defenders like Otamendi can cruise through with good midfield. "The game is won and lost in midfield". When you learn this, you would have learned 80% of what you need to know in football.
take this Lililist.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 5:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ibime:

Midfield is a pressure valve that can increase or reduce the burden on defence and strikers. When midfield collapses, every other position will collapse, and even top defenders will start looking hapless like Bonucci, whilst crap defenders like Otamendi can cruise through with good midfield. When you learn this, you would have learned 80% of what you need to know in football.

as a defender, it's one thing to be exposed to forwards due to a lack of midfield screening...

it's a completely different thing to be brainfarting upandan, passing the ball to opposition strikers, missing clearances, or even misplacing a simple backwards pass to the keeper.

One of the reasons John Stones is on the bench today is because despite that great Man city Midfield, he was making all the mistakes I mentioned up there in consecutive games early this year.

Due to Stones incompetence, Pep was forced to buy another centre back in January window as a backup, so that he wouldn't have to rely on Stones when Kompany was injured.

Chris is now suffering from the same disease that Stones has, and we can see the symptoms in every game. He was directly implicated in our loss to Manyoo and Spurs for example.

Midfield is not an excuse for stupid defending, I'm sorry.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 5:29pm On Apr 02, 2018
obainojazz:
take this Lililist.

Don't let me call Diggz for you o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by crazypencils20: 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
Unlimited22:

Don't you think it'd get a tad irritating if someone keeps mentioning the fact that you once called Harry Kane a one-season wonder?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

as a defender, it's one thing to be exposed to forwards due to a lack of midfield screening...

it's a completely different thing to be brainfarting upandan, passing the ball to opposition strikers, missing clearances, or even misplacing a simple backwards pass to the keeper.

One of the reasons John Stones is on the bench today is because despite that great Man city Midfield, he was making all the mistakes I mentioned up there in consecutive games early this year.

Due to Stones incompetence, Pep was forced to buy another centre back in January window as a backup, so that he wouldn't have to rely on Stones when Kompany was injured.

Chris is now suffering from the same disease that Stones has, and we can see the symptoms in every game. He was directly implicated in our loss to Manyoo and Spurs for example.

Midfield is not an excuse for stupid defending, I'm sorry.

What of Azpi? How many brainfarts has he made this season?

It is only when midfield has collapsed that we start focussing on individual defenders mistakes. Azpi must have made 5 or more this season. We didn't see any last season. Chris was best defender in Bundesliga last season. What we don't notice on highlights is midfielders individual mistakes that led to these situations - failure to press, failure to get to opponents, failure to keep possession, failure to hold off opponents on their back etc that leads to these overloads.

John Terry and Cahill looking clueless in 15/16 and with the signing of Kante, Cahill becomes useful again.

If you put most defenders in 1 on 1 situation ten times, they are bound to lose 3 out of ten times. The key is fixing your pressure valve so those situations don't occur.

Replace Fabregas the vacuum midfielder and Bakayoko the amateur footballer with two good midfielders and 80% of Chelsea's problems are over.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Don't let me call Diggz for you o
diggz is in the sunken place now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 5:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ibime:

John Terry and Cahill looking clueless in 15/16 and with the signing of Kante, Cahill becomes useful again.

If you put most defenders in 1 on 1 situation ten times, they are bound to lose 3 out of ten times. The key is fixing your pressure valve.

Replace Fabregas the vacuum midfielder and Bakayoko the amateur footballer with two good midfielders and 80% of Chelsea's problems are over.

That's why I gave you the example of John Stones. Thank God there's no excuse of pressure valve there.

Here's a description of his consecutive brainfarts

City, as they have done in other areas, managed to cope without him and they have continued their fine form well into 2018, but Stones has not looked the same dominant force since he returned two months ago and in many of his performances he has committed errors which have led either to goals or near-misses.

Against Burnley in the FA Cup, he sliced at a clearance which allowed the visitors to take the lead. In the next game, against Bristol City, he conceded a rash penalty. Next, against Liverpool, he misjudged a ball in behind which allowed Roberto Firmino to put the Reds 2-1 up, sparking a wild nine-minute period in which City collapsed and conceded 3 goals

In his most recent game, against Wigan, he was not at fault for the fateful goal which put City out, but twice in the first half he looked decidedly unsure of himself, standing off when he could have closed down and then, after jockeying backwards for about 40 yards, not being able to put in a block anyway.

Remember that Stones plays for a team with arguably one the top 5 midfields in world football right now.

Christensen has been making exactly the same time of errors in consecutive games, many unforced.

So please don't tell me that midfield is the reason Christensen misplace a simple back pass to Cortouis vs Crystal Palace, or failed to track clear a simple ball in his box yesterday.

If we can blame midfield for Christensens inability to defend properly, then we might as well blame midfield for Morata's problems with scoring.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
Diggz 3 seconds after mistakenly viewing this thread with his original moniker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
hensben:
How is Neymar doing this season? Do you now agree he was hiding under Barca/Messi’s influence.

Answer: Hazard no longer have interest to play for Chelsea hence his performance this season.

Neymar did very well this season way better than Hazard, Despite that Neymar got injured.

Hazards case is not about interest, the guy is overrated as hell. In 15/16 he wasnt interested, in 17/18 he wasnt interested. Every useless player too can claim they were not interested in laying for CHelsea hence why dem dey fuckup

even Ramires and Oscar

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

Neymar did very well this season way better than Hazard, Despite that Neymar got injured.

Hazards case is not about interest, the guy is overrated as hell. In 15/16 he wasnt interested, in 17/18 he wasnt interested. Every useless player too can claim they were not interested in laying for CHelsea hence why dem dey fuckup

even Ramires and Oscar
So is Neymar, he is overrated. Playing in a league Hazard conquered when he was 19. Someone that can not stay on his feet in dead French league will he even survive first six games in epl. Neymar is another Robinho he is lucky to have played for Barca/Messi.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Larride is this true about John Stones
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

That's why I gave you the example of John Stones. Thank God there's no excuse of pressure valve there.

What was City's position in the table as of when John Stones got injured in December, and who was focussing on John Stones brainfarts then?

Thank God I play FPL. Before Stones got injured in December, City defence used to guarantee me clean sheets almost every game but after he got injured, I stopped getting clean sheet points from City defenders so I sold Otamendi. You can check the stats and get back to me, not quoting journalist looking for topic of discussion to write on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ibime:

It is only when midfield has collapsed that we start focussing on individual defenders mistakes. Azpi must have made 5 or more this season. We didn't see any last season. Chris was best defender in Bundesliga last season. What we don't notice on highlights is midfielders individual mistakes that led to these situations - failure to press, failure to get to opponents, failure to keep possession, failure to hold off opponents on their back etc that leads to these overloads.

If you put most defenders in 1 on 1 situation ten times, they are bound to lose 3 out of ten times. The key is fixing your pressure valve so those situations don't occur.

Man wey know ball.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
hensben:
So is Neymar, he is overrated. Playing in a league Hazard conquered when he was 19. Someone that can not stay on his feet in dead French league will he even survive first six games in epl. Neymar is another Robinho he is lucky to have played for Barca/Messi.

Neymar won the Confed cup for Brazil without Messi, Neymar won the Olympics for Brazil without Messi, Neymar took Brazil to the world cup semi final without Messi, Neymar scored 6 goals in this season CL without Messi

Now tell us what Hazard has done? Hazard is the one comparable to Robinho and Pius Ikedia

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ibime:

What was City's position in the table as of when John Stones got injured in December, and who was focussing on John Stones brainfarts then?

Thank God I play FPL. Before Stones got injured in December, City defence used to guarantee me clean sheets almost every game but after he got injured, I stopped getting clean sheet points from City defenders so I sold Otamendi. You can check the stats and get back to me, not quoting journalist looking for topic of discussion to write on.

Guarantee which cleansheet? We play the same FPL. The reason you bought the more expensive Otamendi and not Stones was because Otamendi was scoring goals, not because they were keeping cleansheets.

Go back and check it again. There's a reason why nobody had John Stones in the team despite him being the cheapest option on the Man City defence.

In case you don't know, Man City have 3 cleansheets in their last 4 league games.

infact, except for this weekend, the only games where they've Conceded in their last 10 games in all comps had only been in the games John Stones played - Basel, Wigan, Burnley and Leicester.

Spot the common denominator.

Christensen wants to be towing the path of that mugu. Conte should better sort him out.

John Stones has been brainfarting like a mofo. Just like Christensen.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

Neymar won the Confed cup for Brazil without Messi, Neymar won the Olympics for Brazil without Messi, Neymar took Brazil to the world cup semi final without Messi, Neymar scored 6 goals in this season CL without Messi

Now tell us what Hazard has done? Hazard is the one comparable to Robinho and Pius Ikedia
Like football is lawn tennis. Hazard will win those things you mentioned playing for Brazil.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
raumdeuter:
airmark

How is Krychokewack doing? How many coaches has he succeeded in sacking this season

Am i living with him, to know how he is doing?

raumdeuter:

And you should go ahead and quote where I said it and fault the logic therein. The height of foolishness is to call a player like Krychowiak the best DM in the oworld that will be similar to calling Masuaku the best LB in the world or Glen Murray the best striker in the world

Comprehending simple english words is your albatross. Krychowiak was the best DM in that league in which the so-called best dm, busquest won several titles. Glen Murray was never at any time, the best striker in epl, so also wasn't Masuaku the best LB in the epl. So, how did your brain drag them into this?

You always twist statements to suit your stupid narrative. The courtois that sent cech parking is not the same that has become an embarrassment lately. How many times would i tell you that my conclusion on krychowiak was based on that moment i made the statement? Shevy was at a time the best striker in the world, would you use his period at Chelsea to judge his quality?

Your memory keeps failing you. Even your boy here, hasn't changed his moniker, despite a massive decline in Falcao's quality, he still sees him as his Lord.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
I'm lowkey worried about West Ham.

They looked hot on Saturday even if it was against a crappy Southampton side.

That Arnautovic guy dey hot right now.

can we switch to a back 4 and play Kante Fab Drinkwater in midfield?

I still think that's our best combination right now

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Guarantee which cleansheet? We play the same FPL. The reason you bought the more expensive Otamendi and not Stones was because Otamendi was scoring goals, not because they were keeping cleansheets.

Go back and check it again. There's a reason why nobody had John Stones in the team despite him being the cheapest option on the Man City defence.

In case you don't know, Man City have 3 cleansheets in their last 4 league games.

infact, except for this weekend, the only games where they've Conceded in their last 10 games in all comps had only been in the games John Stones played - Basel, Wigan, Burnley and Leicester.

Spot the common denominator.

Christensen wants to be towing the path of that mugu. Conte should better sort him out.

John Stones has been brainfarting like a mofo. Just like Christensen.

Before John Stones got injured on Nov 18th, 7 clean sheets in 12 EPL games.

After John Stones got injured, 9 cleans sheets in 19 EPL games.

Clearly better record with John Stones.

Nobody was writing about John Stones brainfarts before he got injured on Nov 18, infact his role on England team was not being questioned again. Now he is back, journalists will find something to write about that sells papers, even if it has no basis in facts.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ibime:

Before John Stones got injured on Nov 18th, 7 clean sheets in 12 EPL games.

After John Stones got injured, 9 cleans sheets in 19 EPL games.

Clearly better record with John Stones.

Nobody was writing about John Stones brainfarts before he got injured on Nov 18, infact his role on England team was not being questioned again. Now he is back, journalists will find something to write about that sells papers, even if it has no basis in facts.

You're forgetting that John Stones played in some of those 19 games.

Remove the number of games that John Stones has played in after his Injury and give us the calculation again.

Infact give us the breakdown like this:

Cleansheets with John Stones on the pitch

Cleansheets without John Stones on the pitch

I will wait.

I also don't understand what you mean by the article having no basis in facts. I am more than happy to post the video evidence of each of those brain farts if you want...

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
hensben:

Are you blindly madd?
Hazard is over rated.

You still have the mind to mention Neymar. Mtchew!!

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 7:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

Don't argue with that fool again.
They don't just call him hensbrain for a reason

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5040) (5041) (5042) (5043) (5044) (5045) (5046) ... (19364) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.