Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5044) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10705874 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5041) (5042) (5043) (5044) (5045) (5046) (5047) ... (19364) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
TalabiAudu:

Are you blindly madd?
Hazard is over rated.

You still have the mind to mention Neymar. Mtchew!!
Ogun kee u there.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

You're forgetting that John Stones played in some of those 19 games.

Remove the number of games that John Stones has played in after his Injury and give us the calculation again.

Infact give us the breakdown like this:

Cleansheets with John Stones on the pitch

Cleansheets without John Stones on the pitch

I will wait.

I also don't understand what you mean by the article having no basis in facts. I am more than happy to post the video evidence of each of those brain farts if you want...

No need. With or without Jones brainfarts, City have better or equal record of cleansheets and more than comfortable. Jones is far from the biggest problem at City cos they have got their midfield right. Chelsea should do the same and Christensen/Azpi or Rudiger will become a non-issue. All 3 are better than Otamendi sef. Let's not lose focus. Our biggest problem by far is the vacuum midfielder and the amateur footballer, that's it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ibime:

No need. With or without Jones brainfarts, City have better or equal record of cleansheets and more than comfortable. Jones is far from the biggest problem at City cos they have got their midfield right. Chelsea should do the same and Christensen/Azpi or Rudiger will become a non-issue. All 3 are better than Otamendi sef. Let's not lose focus. Our biggest problem by far is the vacuum midfielder and the amateur footballer, that's it.

Well, nobody said Stones is a problem. Infact Stones has been prevented from being a problem by being bolted firmly to the bench.

The reason why Stones issue came up was to counter your statement that implied that a poor midfield would cause a defender to brainfart on a regular basis.

That's why i gave you an example of the best midfield in the league today being lumbered with a defender that brainfarts pin a regular basis.

The moral of the story here is that Titus Bramble will not walk into a midfield of Xavi, Lampard and Makelele and automatically stop being Titus Bramble.

in the same vein, Christensen in that city team would be riding the bench. Chris himself knows that he's been shït recently.

If it was a case of Chris doing his job, but being let down by the midfield in front of him, he wouldn't feel the need to express his troubles in the press.

He wouldn't need to go and ask John Terry for advice all the way in Birmingham.

Rudiger plays with that same vacuum midfield, yet plays with a lot more confidence and is far less prone to brain farts than Chris.

I have now known you for almost a decade and I sabi your ways. Call a spade a spade and stop campaigning for your agenda

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 7:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hazard has 68 goals and 38 Assists in 200 games in the EPL. Thats 6 seasons..
Highest he has scored in a season is 16.
Scored 4 in A season in 31 League Appearances.

Proper Sergio Ramos Statistics

Big Buttocks Odewinge

Proper Fraud.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
I'm only concerned about winning the FA cup right now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ibime:

How can Moses be against Conte when Conte made him. Chris cannot be against Conte either. This your info get as e be.

You took this word from my mouth
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by crazypencils20: 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
TalabiAudu:

Are you blindly madd?
Hazard is over rated.

You still have the mind to mention Neymar. Mtchew!!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by crazypencils20: 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
biomustry:
Hazard has 68 goals and 38 Assists in 200 games in the EPL. Thats 6 seasons..
Highest he has scored in a season is 16.
Scored 4 in A season in 31 League Appearances.

Proper Sergio Ramos Statistics

Big Buttocks Odewinge

Proper Fraud.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:49pm On Apr 02, 2018
Thecassanova:
Among the players I'm sure there are two groups now. For conte & against conte.

Kante, Azp, Bakayoko, Rudiger for Conte

Courtois the ring leader of the against consisting of Luiz, Moses, Fabregas, Chris, Alonso, Hazard

Since that Costa saga they want Conte to be gone.
Moses ke?
Moses should be grateful to Conte for having confidence in him, if Conte should be relieved of his work today no coach I repeat no coach will include Moses in his first eleven.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
Thecassanova:
I'm only concerned about winning the FA cup right now.

We can't as long as Morata and Giroud are still our strikers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
hensben:
Ogun kee u there.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
Thecassanova:
Among the players I'm sure there are two groups now. For conte & against conte.

Kante, Azp, Bakayoko, Rudiger for Conte

Courtois the ring leader of the against consisting of Luiz, Moses, Fabregas, Chris, Alonso, Hazard

Since that Costa saga they want Conte to be gone.
This your conclusion get as e be oooo.I wonder why this conclusion didn't come earlier when we were winning Tottenham and atletico madrid earlier in the season with the same set of players .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
Stones was injured at some point and is only on the bench due to the fact that Kompany is fit, Kompany will keep even more experienced CBs on the bench.
Laporte on the other hand was bought to replace Otamendi in the long run, nothing to do with the effectiveness or ineffectiveness of Stones.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hazard is overrated

I hope no chelsea fan agrees to this emotional recitation of a jealous bayern Munich fans who wishes hazard consider his useless team instead of opting for real madrid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
popizaino:
Hazard is overrated

I hope no chelsea fan agrees to this emotional recitation of a jealous bayern Munich fans who wishes hazard consider his useless team instead of opting for real madrid.

Jealous of Hazard? LMAO

Bayern played the CL quarters in 2016 where was Hazard?
Bayern played the CL quarters last season where was Hazard?
Bayern will play the CL quarters tomorrow where will Hazard be?
Bayern will play the CL next season where will the Chelsea inspired by Hazard be?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
patrickmuf:
Stones was injured at some point and is only on the bench due to the fact that Kompany is fit, Kompany will keep even more experienced CBs on the bench.
Laporte on the other hand was bought to replace Otamendi in the long run, nothing to do with the effectiveness or ineffectiveness of Stones.

On Saturday Pep used 3 CB Otamedi Laporte and Kompany no Stones. Can we say Stones is the least rated of all 4 City CBs? Like he is their own Rojo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
hensben:
Like football is lawn tennis. Hazard we win those things you mentioned playing for Brazil.

Neymar took a team of Fred, Jo Ramires Hulk to the world cup semi
Hazard couldnt do the same for a team of Lukaku, Debruyne Mertens ALderwereld and Cortouis

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

On Saturday Pep used 3 CB Otamedi Laporte and Kompany no Stones. Can we say Stones is the least rated of all 4 City CBs? Like he is their own Rojo
Laporte played as LCB on paper but on the pitch, he was more or less stationed at LB so unless you expected Stones at LB, I don't exactly understand what you are on about.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
patrickmuf:
Laporte played as LCB on paper but on the pitch, he was more or less stationed at LB so unless you expected Stones at LB, I don't exactly understand what you are on about.

Is that not the way 3 CBs work? one drift to the right and one to the left. Like in Chelsea Azpi to the right and Rudiger to the left while Christensen stays in the middle. David Luiz like Stones was dropped

If we are to rank the 4 City CBs based on how they are rated in the current team Stones will likely be the least rated and will be the least used barring injuries. He has taken over from Mangala

What I am on about is that nihilist is right, John Stones is error prone and this might be the reason he was dropped and he is the least preferred CB in City. The solid City defence cant still mask his error laden displays
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
Raumdeuter's hate for Hazard goes back to the days of his Dayokanu moniker

dayokanu:
I dont like this Hazard of a guy, his drama and level of douchbaggery is worrisome.

It's not about Hazard being overrated....he just doesn't like hazard as a person
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
I've seen analysis of the last 2 goals.

Who's to be blamed for this first goal?

[img]https:///media/4-02-2018/T74Vxn.gif[/img]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
patrickmuf:

Ok if Kompany is fit why can't Stones bench Otamendi then?

Them dey forbid am to bench Otamendi?

because I don't get this your logic. Stones started the season in starting eleven. He's now fourth choice centre back, but it has nothing to do with his effectiveness.

Maybe Pep is racist.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 9:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
Thecassanova:
I've seen analysis of the last 2 goals.

Who's to be blamed for this first goal?

For me.... It's Moses......the idiot_ went for a chip when he should have budayed the ball
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Ok if Kompany is fit why can't Stones bench Otamendi then?

Them dey forbid am to bench Otamendi?

because I don't get this your logic. Stones started the season in starting eleven. He's now fourth choice centre back, but it has nothing to do with his effectiveness.

Maybe Pep is racist.
Otamendi is a LCB, Stones and Kompany are RCB for most if not all of their carrier as CB. Kompany is keeping Stones out and deservedly so...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

Is that not the way 3 CBs work? one drift to the right and one to the left. Like in Chelsea Azpi to the right and Rudiger to the left while Christensen stays in the middle. David Luiz like Stones was dropped

If we are to rank the 4 City CBs based on how they are rated in the current team Stones will likely be the least rated and will be the least used barring injuries. He has taken over from Mangala

What I am on about is that nihilist is right, John Stones is error prone and this might be the reason he was dropped and he is the least preferred CB in City. The solid City defence cant still mask his error laden displays

If Messi is keeping you out of the team, it doesn't necessarily mean you are bad but that; Messi is just too good...Same applies here with Kompany and Stones.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
Lineup vs Leicester

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
patrickmuf:
If Messi is keeping you out of the team, it doesn't necessarily mean you are bad but that; Messi is just too good...Same applies here with Kompany and Stones.

Kompany isnt keeping stones out, Anyone and everyone is

This game vs Chelsea who is keeping Stones out

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
Basically since Laporte joined in late January Stones has played
9 mins in the EPL as a time wasting sub when City was up 4-1 vs Leicester
90mins in a dead rubber CL game vs FC Basel
90mins vs division 2 Wigan in the FA cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

Stones before now, has been battling injuries, he was a starter when he was fit...Watch out for whenever Kompany doesn't start and he is fit...
Maybe you'll tell us Smalling or Lindelof is keeping Bailly out when it's only because of his injury woes that the duo get to start ahead of him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
patrickmuf:
Otamendi is a LCB, Stones and Kompany are RCB for most if not all of their carrier as CB. Kompany is keeping Stones out and deservedly so...

Otamendi is right footed like John Stones so there's nothing like he is a LCB.

They did not stamp LCB in his forehead at birth

so If Stones cannot bench Kompany, why can't he bench Otamendi?

You're saying it's not about Stones effectiveness, so what is the reason?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

man said Otamendi is an LCB ffs cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
patrickmuf:
Stones before now, has been battling injuries, he was a starter when he was fit...Watch out for whenever Kompany doesn't start and he is fit...
Maybe you'll tell us Smalling or Lindelof is keeping Bailly out when it's only because of his injury woes that the duo get to start ahead of him.

When Stones was starting who were the available CBs? Stones Otamendi and Mangala. So what choice does the coach have here?

The moment Guardiola had choices, Stones barely sees the field in normal matches

When Bailly was fit he played, Stones is fit and he isnt playing even on days that Kompany isnt

At this point, Stones is the 4th choice CB for City

(1) (2) (3) ... (5041) (5042) (5043) (5044) (5045) (5046) (5047) ... (19364) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.