Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10513114 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5345) (5346) (5347) (5348) (5349) (5350) (5351) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 4:02pm On May 24, 2018
In conclusion in the past two seasons, im terms of trophies won, Conte is the most successful manager in england (Carabao cup isn't a major trophy).

but what if klopp (God forbid) wins UCL?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:23pm On May 24, 2018
Best kit

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:28pm On May 24, 2018
diggz:

Shut up!

Show the trophies/trophy pep used in outshining conte in the past 2seasons... shameless man tongue

Pa Dillgz show us COntes CL semi final anywhere in his coaching career

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:30pm On May 24, 2018
hensben:
That was after long deliberation on it, the truth is Chelsea were not ok with it they just want to please conte unlike pep care.

Which long deliberation did they make? Which of the technical staff were not truly Contes choice

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:30pm On May 24, 2018
raumdeuter:

[s]
Pa Dillgz show us COntes CL semi final anywhere in his coaching career[/s]

Shut up! stop acting like an illiterate here... You this lordfalcao!

Show the trophies/trophy pep used in outshining conte in the past 2seasons... shameless man
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:31pm On May 24, 2018
diggz:

Show the trophies/trophy pep used in outshining conte in the past 2seasons... shameless man
tongue

stop behaving like airhead airmark and show us any CL semi Conte has made in his entire career

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:33pm On May 24, 2018
raumdeuter:

Which long deliberation did they make? Which of the technical staff were not truly Contes choice
They never wanted it this way but conte insisted. Reason I am telling u conte is leaving not because of performance but other things.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:34pm On May 24, 2018
raumdeuter:

[s]stop behaving like airhead airmark and show us any CL semi Conte has made in his entire career[/s]

Shut up!

tongue

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:35pm On May 24, 2018
hensben:
They never wanted it this way but conte insisted. Reason I am telling u conte is leaving not because of performance but other things.

Why did you lie to us that Conte didn't have the technical crew he truly wanted?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:41pm On May 24, 2018
Still watching Bayern vs Chelsea, UCL 2012 finals

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:51pm On May 24, 2018
Ashley with the penalty...

And he scores.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:52pm On May 24, 2018
Shweni misses.... It hits the post grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:52pm On May 24, 2018
Daddy, Uncle and sir Drogba steps up

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:53pm On May 24, 2018
Skimpledawg:
Daddy, Uncle and sir Drogba steps up

cheesy

you want laumdeuter to cry here abi?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:54pm On May 24, 2018
and he scores.... grin grin

That night saw the madman in me...

I still feel same way as it were that night!

Ooh, what a night!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:55pm On May 24, 2018
diggz:

you want laumdeuter to cry here abi?
We need those tears to prepare an L tea grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:57pm On May 24, 2018
Skimpledawg:

We need those tears to prepare an L tea grin

don't say I did not warn you..... nicca will soon show face with is newly produced kids... grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cypmeni(m): 4:58pm On May 24, 2018
why can't the mod ban apari from this section? he is responsible for causing nuisance and he is a disgrace to the elders here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:03pm On May 24, 2018
Skimpledawg:
and he scores.... grin grin

That night saw the madman in me...

I still feel same way as it were that night!

Ooh, what a night!
God. That night was unforgettable
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 5:22pm On May 24, 2018
raumdeuter:
dillgz show a picture of Conte holding this beautiful thing

You mean this?

(haters will say it's Photoshop grin)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 5:23pm On May 24, 2018
diggz:

Laumdeuter.... you are f00lish I am not sorry to say! Oloribuku sombori.... this is how you will be giving birth to 1diots who cant think for themselves on this this thread... they will be following your f00lishness upandan like flies following Laumdeuterdeadbody to grave....

Oponu Laumdeuter is claiming 1epl and 1carabao is greater than 1epl and 1fa cup.... as a matter of fact we will have to fumigate this thread so we can get rid of you and the 1mbiciles you have produced.

Bye!!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:24pm On May 24, 2018
PlainJAY:
You mean this?
(haters will say it's Photoshop grin)

Diggz, Is this the picture you have been searching for under your urine soaked mattress since?

Why is Conte using the flag of Spain

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:27pm On May 24, 2018
raumdeuter:

Why did you lie to us that Conte didn't have the technical crew he truly wanted?
Maybe u didn’t understand my post or rather I didn’t put it well. I was referring to the leverage conte don’t have when compared to pep.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:28pm On May 24, 2018
raumdeuter:

[s]Diggz, Is this the picture you have been searching for under your urine soaked mattress since?

Why is Conte using the flag of Spain[/s]

tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 5:29pm On May 24, 2018
raumdeuter:

Diggz, Is this the picture you have been searching for under your urine soaked mattress since?

Why is Conte using the flag of Spain

You and Google dey quarrel?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:33pm On May 24, 2018
hensben:
Maybe u didn’t understand my post or rather I didn’t put it well. I was referring to the leverage conte don’t have when compared to pep.

What leverage are you talking about when you can bring your countrymen and even your blood brother as a member of the technical team on the club payroll and get players you have been chasing since Juventus days

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:36pm On May 24, 2018
raumdeuter:

What leverage are you talking about when you can bring your countrymen and even your blood brother as a member of the technical team on the club payroll and get players you have been chasing since Juventus days
He did that but the club deliberated on it and were not cool with that action of conte unlike pep they gave all the leverage a coach can demand for to succeed. Even in January when he was still topping the league he signed Laporte for outrageous fee.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:39pm On May 24, 2018
raumdeuter:

money leverage olodo! buying a defender for the price of a striker laumdeuter! spending over half a billion in overhauling a team just to win pl n carabao cup atole sombori!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:41pm On May 24, 2018
Unlimited22:

God. That night was unforgettable
My gf then was a Barca fan and she could barely recognize me.

One of my aba guys stripped stark nakked and ran the streets shouting and yelling.

That single act alone was enough to make sane men Run mad...

We got empty cans, Jerry cans and all sorts and started causing nuisance and making high noise..

My gf was like "God, what have I gotten myself into"

Omo, I did not send that night o grin grin

Abeg, I love that night
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:43pm On May 24, 2018
diggz:

money leverage olodo! buying a defender for the price of a striker laumdeuter! spending over half a billion in overhauling a team just to win pl n carabao cup atole sombori!
Do you know that he has not answered that question yet.

Between Conte and Pep who has succeeded in terms of trophies won in England ! grin

He dey bring up UCL cup grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:43pm On May 24, 2018
Skimpledawg:

My gf then was a Barca fan and she could barely recognize me.

One of my aba guys stripped stark nakked and ran the streets shouting and yelling.

That single act alone was enough to make sane men Run mad...

We got empty cans, Jerry cans and all sorts and started causing nuisance and making high noise..

My gf was like "God, what have I gotten myself into"

Omo, I did not send that night o grin grin

Abeg, I love that night

na laumdeuter friend house for mende,maryland naim I chop n shayo that day.... it was madt fun!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:44pm On May 24, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Do you know that he has not answered that question yet.

Between Conte and Pep who has succeeded in terms of trophies won in England ! grin

He dey bring up UCL cup grin grin

The olodo man claimed pep was more successful...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5345) (5346) (5347) (5348) (5349) (5350) (5351) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PendragonVII and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.