Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10511720 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5347) (5348) (5349) (5350) (5351) (5352) (5353) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:48pm On May 24, 2018
hensben:
Later one ogbomosho man go say na only Hazard Dey force move to Madrid.
no mind am. The nigga don see say psg no go help em life.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:54pm On May 24, 2018
raumdeuter:

[s]Dillgz since you are Contes secretary, Kindly tell us his first choice, second choice, Supplementary list, VC list. you this blaaddy shekpetewon

The players he has been chasing in Juve he bought them suddenly shekpetewon dillgz is telling us they are not first choice[/s]

Laumdeuter.... stop acting steewpid ogbeni....if you are still acting this way, what will your products do?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:56pm On May 24, 2018
diggz:
Laumdeuter.... stop acting steewpid ogbeni....if you are still acting this way, what will your products do?

Dillgz you claimed Conte has first choice now tell us the first choice abi that ogogoro never clear for your eye

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 8:02pm On May 24, 2018
diggz:

LOL... NA RAUMDEUTER OWN I NEED PASS RIGHT NOW cheesy cheesy cheesy

I dey deal with that one for my thread, I go take small time to find him comments cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:10pm On May 24, 2018
Are we going to suffer these kain Raumdeuter arguments all summer?

You open Chelsea thread these days and have to skip 5 pages of drivel to get to something worth reading.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:13pm On May 24, 2018
dopeJemi:

I dey deal with that one for my thread, I go take small time to find him comments cheesy

Laumdeuter is not well aswear... na craze man be that...na craze man him be o!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 8:41pm On May 24, 2018
dopeJemi:

Lmao, this shi.t gets me everytime grin grin grin

L.Chelseafan1 L.Nihilist

can you tell me how I took an L on Bakayoko?

Matic and Bakayoko faced off twice this season.

you tell me who won.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:56pm On May 24, 2018
Ibime:
Are we going to suffer these kain Ramdeuter arguments all summer?

You open Chelsea thread these days and have to skip 5 pages of drivel to get to something worth reading.

Na shekpetewon diggz cause am jare no vex

How world cup wan go sef? Any analysis from you

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:56pm On May 24, 2018
diggz:

The olodo man claimed pep was more successful...
We're you expecting otherwise? grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:01pm On May 24, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

you tell me who won.

How is the wilderness brother NihiLLLst?

Just greeting you from the mountain top.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 9:03pm On May 24, 2018
popizaino:
Funny how most of them didn't complain about morata when he was scoring hattrick against stoke city earlier on in the season. I wish I could dig up post am sure we would have seen where most of them were all praising conte on for signing bakayoko and they discovered bakayoko can't trap the ball then it wasn't conte's buy.

You must be new on this thread for you to type such fallacy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:04pm On May 24, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

you tell me who won.

The difference is clear, 7up. One person, Same Man. De gea and Courtois met thrice this season I think, The latter won twice, You sef know better than to say the latter is better than the former cheesy

L chapo my nigga, weLcome brah grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 9:05pm On May 24, 2018
Ibime:

Will you be OK with Sarri as our new coach?
I am very sceptical about him,given that he has not won anything in his career
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:05pm On May 24, 2018
raumdeuter:

Olodo Laumdeuter...... cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 9:06pm On May 24, 2018
Nihilist:

Honestly, just by his haircut alone, I can tell he is better than Matic.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:08pm On May 24, 2018
Diggz, you just dey cancel comments anyhow today..

Kilonshele cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 9:10pm On May 24, 2018
kingBolton:

don't worry sorry will coach Chelsea for next season cheesy

anyway Barca employed VD who had won nothing before, Bayern employed kovak from Frankfurt who had just recently won something. Madrid got Zizou who hasn't won anything at the time.

Chelsea might not be as big as those clubs or even be in an easy league as "burndisleague" but Sarri is definitely worth the risk. (I think smiley)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 9:10pm On May 24, 2018
Ibime:

Hahaha. cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:11pm On May 24, 2018
sinizia:

You must be new on this thread for you to type such fallacy.

una ehn.... i no know how them dey use enter this thread from time to time.... angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 9:15pm On May 24, 2018
diggz:

una ehn.... i no know how them dey use enter this thread from time to time.... angry

He must have joined this thread this year for him to boldly type that heresy. I remember you and Airmark were getting trolled when Morata was scoring upandan and Airmark was telling some of them to calm down as season was just beginning.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:15pm On May 24, 2018
Skimpledawg:
Diggz, you just dey cancel comments anyhow today..

Kilonshele cheesy

the comments wan blind my eye ni now.... I almost wan get migraine for useless comments naim make me dey use pepper body dey cancel dem anyhow... cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:21pm On May 24, 2018
I Don go sleep, make una help me beg Laumdeuter make he go submit simple assignment wey I give am for my class, Laumdeuter, I want to see that assignment on my desk tomorrow morning

Goodnight
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:24pm On May 24, 2018
kingBolton:

TBH, I no too send again. I'm more interested in getting stable and reliable group of players than a coach. Without stable players, coaches will just be plastering over the cracks and we will continue yoyoing upandan doing well one year and poorly the next.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:29pm On May 24, 2018
raumdeuter:

Oga go and repent from all these arguments.

I'm looking forward to World Cup mainly for the fact I took the 1st week off work and will be going on lads holiday with a group of strong-livered men who have made it our mission to drink through every match until our livers fail us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:30pm On May 24, 2018
sinizia:

He must have joined this thread this year for him to boldly type that heresy. I remember you and Airmark were getting trolled when Morata was scoring upandan and Airmark was telling some of them to calm down as season was just beginning.

I was the one who suffered the worse attacks then....airmark no chop the kind abuse wey I collect for this thread. I still never find am in my heart to forgive LaLaBOL F-araday for him brutal attack on my person cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:32pm On May 24, 2018
Ibime:

Comment of the page!!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:35pm On May 24, 2018
diggz:

I was the one who suffered the worse attacks then....airmark no chop the kind abuse wey I collect for this thread. I still never find am in my heart to forgive LaLaBOL F-araday for him brutal attack on my person cheesy cheesy cheesy

Really? Then you have the right to declare a fatwa on those almajiris, that attacked you. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 9:37pm On May 24, 2018
MoR2:
don't worry sorry will coach Chelsea for next season cheesy

anyway Barca employed VD who had won nothing before, Bayern employed kovak from Frankfurt who had just recently won something. Madrid got Zizou who hasn't won anything at the time.

Chelsea might not be as big as those clubs or even be in an easy league as "burndisleague" but Sarri is definitely worth the risk. (I think smiley)
Laliga and bundesliga are not as competitive as EPL where we have 6 teams competing for 4 spots(although it was 5 teams competing for 3 spots dis year).
Even if barca and Bayern gets their appointment wrong, They will still make d ucl d following year.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 9:44pm On May 24, 2018
dopeJemi:

The difference is clear, 7up. One person, Same Man. De gea and Courtois met thrice this season I think, The latter won twice, You sef know better than to say the latter is better than the former cheesy

L chapo my nigga, weLcome brah grin

DDG has not won POTY again at your club because he barbed new haircut.

He won it because bag of beans in front of him was constantly letting him down and allowing a tom, dick and Morata to shoot at his goal uncontested.

Anyway the fact remains that you bought bag of beans and finished trophyless

I offloaded bag of beans and won a trophy while beating bag of beans senseless twice in the season.

Turn that J around. Na DopeLemi be your name now

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 9:45pm On May 24, 2018
kingBolton:

Diggz, airmark, nihilistjnr, chelseafan1, griffon, raumdeuter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 9:51pm On May 24, 2018
kingBolton:

Diggz, airmark, nihilistjnr, chelseafan1, griffon, raumdeuter

I don't really follow Serie A so I don't know what to expect

Napoli played very gungho football in the couple times I saw this season so maybe he might be good for Hazard.

The main thing I need is a badass right winger, a bad ass forward. A bad ass central midfielder. A bad ass right back. A bad ass Centre back, and maybe a bad ass keeper.

in other words, our team is pretty shït right now relative to the top 6 competition
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:52pm On May 24, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

DDG has not won POTY again at your club because he barbed new haircut.

He won it because bag of beans in front of him was constantly letting him down and allowing a tom, dick and Morata to shoot at his goal uncontested.

Anyway the fact remains that you bought bag of beans and finished trophyless

I offloaded bag of beans and won a trophy while beating bag of beans senseless twice in the season.

Turn that J around. Na DopeLemi be your name now

You had a bag of beans and won the league, you offloaded a bag of beans and bought a bag of Okpa and won the FA cup, finishing 5th, once again, the difference is clear, 7up

How do you like your Ls sir? Hot or Cold? Would you also like some ice bLocks accompanied with them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5347) (5348) (5349) (5350) (5351) (5352) (5353) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dostr4(m), Silentgroper(m), DammyOlu123(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.