Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10453025 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5354) (5355) (5356) (5357) (5358) (5359) (5360) ... (19125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:35am On May 26, 2018
spartacus11:
So you mean we will be signing a Coach with zero trophy, chaii who do us dis strong thing

How can he match the likes of Pep, Mourihno, kloop, wen he has not even manage a club outside of italy

God have mercy, we are finished

Na now sun shine for Capua? cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:53am On May 26, 2018
elrony:

grin

Oshey Spartacus!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 11:54am On May 26, 2018
spartacus11:
So you mean we will be signing a Coach with zero trophy, chaii who do us dis strong thing

How can he match the likes of Pep, Mourihno, kloop, wen he has not even manage a club outside of italy

God have mercy, we are finished
what has klopp won in the past 3 - 4 seasons

mou has 4 trophyless years in the past 6 - 7years and you are listing them beside Pep are you high. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 11:55am On May 26, 2018
elrony:

This guy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pharod(m): 12:24pm On May 26, 2018
So when are you people going to change the name of this thread?

Because I know the Champions of England and its not Chelsea...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jemi7: 12:27pm On May 26, 2018
Diggz, My Lord. Abeg go download Burna boy Agbada and DJ Neptune ft Burna boy Shayo

Burna boy is soooooo talented it's making me very emotional, Nigerian musicians suppose dey study am like course. WTF mehn. Meanwhile, falz go do cover of Childish Gambino "This is America" . "This is Nigeria". Mad Stuff I tell you

Notable quote. "Police station dey close by 6. Why? Security reasons"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 12:44pm On May 26, 2018
Jemi7:
Diggz, My Lord. Abeg go download Burna boy Agbada and DJ Neptune ft Burna boy Shayo

Burna boy is soooooo talented it's making me very emotional, Nigerian musicians suppose dey study am like course. WTF mehn. Meanwhile, falz go do cover of Childish Gambino "This is America" . "This is Nigeria". Mad Stuff I tell you

Falz tried to tell a message but the copy copy style was a turn off.

There's a difference between paying homage and faithful reproduction, and a difference between inspiration and plagiarism.

His dad is also Femi Falana. I don't really need a rich privileged kid preaching from his folks pad about experiences that are not his own.

His message lacks authenticity abeg. I'm sprry.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jemi7: 1:02pm On May 26, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Falz tried to tell a message but the copy copy style was a turn off.

There's a difference between paying homage and faithful reproduction, and a difference between inspiration and plagiarism.

His dad is also Femi Falana. I don't really need a rich privileged kid preaching from his folks pad about experiences that are not his own.

His message lacks authenticity abeg. I'm sprry.

My thoughts when I first heard his song "Wehdone sir". I agree his messages lack authenticity but we can't argue they are the right ones. Like I always say, take the message and discard the messenger

I totally agree with your opinion though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:28pm On May 26, 2018
Jemi7:

Thanks bro..... Will listen to it before the ucl game....my waka scatter today...I go holla you after I listen to am... Thanks alot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 1:40pm On May 26, 2018
MoR2:
what has klopp won in the past 3 - 4 seasons

mou has 4 trophyless years in the past 6 - 7years and you are listing them beside Pep are you high. undecided
Mou won three trophies last year

At least he has won trophies in all the clubs he has managed

Klopp has won the bundesliga with Dortmund...he also carried them to the Ucl final....same thing he has done with Liverpool

If I say u don't have sense and u are a run away psychiatric patient...u go dey follow me argue

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:49pm On May 26, 2018
Lana1:
grin

Oshey Spartacus!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ma niccur!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:51pm On May 26, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

This guy cheesy

Daddy Yo!

Wagwan? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CSTR1003: 1:57pm On May 26, 2018
God bless sarri.

I am hoping the club backs him in the transfer market so he can get the kind of players he uses for his high Octane positional awareness football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jemi7: 1:58pm On May 26, 2018
diggz:

Thanks bro..... Will listen to it before the ucl game....my waka scatter today...I go holla you after I listen to am... Thanks alot.

Okay na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KevinDein: 2:21pm On May 26, 2018
Sarri, at 59, has never won a trophy. Knocked out of the group stage of the Champions League and eventually knocked out in the Europa league by Leipzig. He's not a tier 1 manager.

He'll however bring an exciting brand of football but I don't see him bettering Conte's achievements.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 2:33pm On May 26, 2018
KevinDein:
Sarri, at 59, has never won a trophy. Knocked out of the group stage of the Champions League and eventually knocked out in the Europa league by Leipzig. He's not a tier 1 manager.

He'll however bring an exciting brand of football but I don't see him bettering Conte's achievements.
Sarri should be given the chance to manage
a club with world class players and
unlimited resources at his disposal, before
passing judgement on what he has won and
achieved.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:49pm On May 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:53pm On May 26, 2018
Benzema cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 3:03pm On May 26, 2018
CSTR1003:
God bless sarri.

I am hoping the club backs him in the transfer market so he can get the kind of players he uses for his high Octane positional awareness football.

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2018/5/25/17391720/why-maurizio-sarri-and-chelsea-are-an-ill-fated-combination

cc Raumdeuter
Greatihex
spartacus11
Unlimited22

in January Chelsea get Giroud, Arsenal get Aubameyang

now Arsenal get Emery (won trophies) Chelsea gets... cheesy

#ambition

Chelsea fans need to read that article grin grin you will "feel pained" for your team

cc airmark diggz Nihilistjnr
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:10pm On May 26, 2018
Greatihex:
http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/neymar-reiterates-desire-to-work-with-guardiola/1f8898rw6oc7712b8v1pc4kg6g

Is he begging man city now. Raumdeuter, come and see this beggar.

Chai, Dayo hahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 26, 2018
The face you make when you qualify for Europa League....Twice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 4:18pm On May 26, 2018
MoR2:

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2018/5/25/17391720/why-maurizio-sarri-and-chelsea-are-an-ill-fated-combination

cc Raumdeuter
Greatihex
spartacus11
Unlimited22

#ambition

Chelsea fans need to read that article grin grin you will "feel pained" for your team

that article is deep.

Fantastic analysis.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 4:50pm On May 26, 2018
undecided

Pls.... can someone tell me the Kind of Weed Chelsea Board or perhaps Abrahamovic is smoking?!

Appointing Serifat who has never won anything even a Spoon at 59 as a Manager, for a Team with Morufat as their leading Striker will certainly be a Disaster in waiting.

Well...................................................... ..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 4:56pm On May 26, 2018
jT starts the playoff final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:00pm On May 26, 2018
If man United fans think conte is that good they can wait another year and hire him when mourinho fails.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:22pm On May 26, 2018
MoR2:

cc Raumdeuter
Greatihex
spartacus11
Unlimited22

#ambition

deep. This is the reason i blame the board first before blaming the manager and players now.

Pep go be failure for this current Chelsea.
It is the club that push the managers to play defensive football, the only quickest way to get result.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 5:24pm On May 26, 2018
Lovely assis for sessegnon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 5:26pm On May 26, 2018
That article on Sarri is fantastic and really deep.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 5:43pm On May 26, 2018
Greatihex:
deep. This is the reason i blame the board first before blaming the manager and players now.

Pep go be failure for this current Chelsea.
It is the club that push the managers to play defensive football, the only quickest way to get result.
I am impressed with that article and it is backed by Pep saying he needs 10 new players if he takes over Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 5:48pm On May 26, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
Lovely assis for sessegnon
Hard to know which to support JT's team or our neighbors Fulham it been a long time we had our local derby
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:50pm On May 26, 2018
PDPGuy:
Off topic:
Morgan Freeman has also been accused of sexual harassment, and VISA have cut their ties with him. shocked
cc:ramdeuter

I saw it and no one is safe, once you become rich, one girl will come out and accuse you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:51pm On May 26, 2018
Greatihex:
http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/neymar-reiterates-desire-to-work-with-guardiola/1f8898rw6oc7712b8v1pc4kg6g

Is he begging man city now. Ramdeuter, come and see this beggar.

I want to work with Guardiola can mean Pep coaching him at PSG unlike Hidden Hazard that has been begging to go to Madrid for the past 4 yrs

(1) (2) (3) ... (5354) (5355) (5356) (5357) (5358) (5359) (5360) ... (19125) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.