Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10501268 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (19147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
News coming in now states Diego Costa has left Chelsea in a shocking state after injuring his hamstring shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2014
shocked shocked cry cry cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
Tval: News coming in now states Diego Costa has left Chelsea in a shocking state after injuring his hamstring shocked

I'm yet to see the report anywhere on the interweb.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 11:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
AirborneLacer:

dey twitter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 11:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
AirborneLacer:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/5860688/Diego-Costa-injury-hits-Chelsea.html
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 3:19am On Aug 28, 2014
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 3:21am On Aug 28, 2014
Tval: News coming in now states Diego Costa has left Chelsea in a shocking state after injuring his hamstring shocked
U lie there,he may play Everton
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/aug/28/chelsea-diego-costa-injury-hamstring

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 28, 2014
He'd be assessed today, so we'd get to know how severe the hamy is.

A serious hamstring injury would definitely take 4-6 weeks for full recuperation. I'm afraid to say it but I'm not seeing DieGOAL feature against Everton this Saturday - which no doubt is a bad news for us.

This unexpected development and Nando's proposed move to Milan would surely see us move for a decent forward before Sept 1.

Whom it would be remains to be seen.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:15am On Aug 28, 2014
Guapo, I've been waiting for the £30m bid for Torres you promised me for the last 3 transfer windows.

Remember, I've been saying that Torres value is -£5m or -£10m. You thought I was joking.

Thunder fire who refused to accept £20m Juventus bid for Torres in 2012. Silly eediots caved in to his tantrums after 2012 UCL final, staking the future on the club on that wastepipe and losing Sturridge, Lukaku, managers, coaching staff and titles along the way.

Torres has always been an albatross on Chelseas neck. An exercise in harakiri. I stated it on thís thread the day we signed him. Thunder fire that hermaphrodite.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:19am On Aug 28, 2014
Dunno what Mou's problem is sha o......! Not like I send fernandud but,selling lukaku when d dud will be heading out for a loan?? Dat means we are left with Costa n Didier, Mehn....! Abeg....n Abeg.....Pls get us another striker sharply.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:21am On Aug 28, 2014
Ibime: Guapo, I've been waiting for the £30m bid for Torres you promised me for the last 3 transfer windows.

Remember, I've been saying that Torres value is -£5 or -£10m. You thought I was joking.

Thunder fire who refused to accept £20m Juventus bid for Torres in 2012. Silly eediots caved in to his tantrums after 2012 UCL final, staking the future on the club on that wastepipe and losing Sturridge, Lukaku and titles along the way.

Torres has always been an albatross on Chelseas neck. An exercise in harakiri. I stated it on thís thread the day we signed him. Thunder fire that hermaphrodite.

IB at least mk we thank BabaGod say the dud wan giv us small space.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:25am On Aug 28, 2014
diggz:
IB at least mk we thank BabaGod say the dud wan giv us small space.....

We thank God o!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:26am On Aug 28, 2014
IBIME, Fernandud Shekpe keeper no dey go anywhere, infact he would get another 10yrs contract worth 20m per yr

His fans don tire to blame coaches for not using him properly or for other players not passing to him

Which other excuse dem give me in those days sef

Dem go carry chart come out or show us gif of his movement vs Newcastle

Good old days

Every 6 months we hear Torres is back and i ask them where does he go everytime?

No be person be Diego Costa wey don score 2 goals already abi he carry assist come from house?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:29am On Aug 28, 2014
diggz: Dunno what Mou's problem is sha o......! Not like I send fernandud but,selling lukaku when d dud will be heading out for a loan?? Dat means we are left with Costa n Didier, Mehn....! Abeg....n Abeg.....Pls get us another striker sharply.

See. . . We shoulda just bought a cheap ninja like Berahino to back up Costa. Thats what you want in a substitute, a ninja with low wages who is happy to ride bench all season, but sharp enough to play his part when called upon, and can play wide if need be to give him extra minutes here and there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 28, 2014
Ibime: Guapo, I've been waiting for the £30m bid for Torres you promised me for the last 3 transfer windows.

Remember, I've been saying that Torres value is -£5 or -£10m. You thought I was joking.

Thunder fire who refused to accept £20m Juventus bid for Torres in 2012. Silly eediots caved in to his tantrums after 2012 UCL final, staking the future on the club on that wastepipe and losing Sturridge, Lukaku and titles along the way.

Well Juve made a bid of £20m then and that was just £10m shy of the figure I quoted for Nando cheesy

Bar performances and contract statement, wages also influences the cost of a player in the transfer market - that was the premise I was traversing on seasons back.

I asserted that Nando who was on a £175k wage cant join another team for anything less than £30m - viewing the situation from a Chelsea perspective.

Well, I dont think he stands that chance anymore. He's already 30 and isn't getting any younger not to mention his woeful performances, a pay-cut and a fee within the region of £15-20m would just be it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 28, 2014
raumdeuter: Every 6 months we hear Torres is back and i ask them where does he go everytime?

If my memory serves me right, 190 loved you for this particular sentence.

Dude was even ready to walk Dayo down the aisle cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jalabanks: 7:12am On Aug 28, 2014
The premiership is back again something New is here for We naija EPL lovers, eplnaija.com is here to help us have more fun,keep you up to date on happenings in the EPL world,News, chances of winning gifts are high and so much more fun. This season promises to be memorable one to every die hard fan.....kindly join our channel C0027BCAF to find out what's hot and what's not about the EPL......It pays to be an EPL fan Literally
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 8:22am On Aug 28, 2014
Can we just go for Loic Remy already, he comes cheap (8.5m), comes with EPL experience, so he doesn't need time to adapt, can play as a second striker and on the wings as well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:33am On Aug 28, 2014
Ibime:

See. . . We shoulda just bought a cheap ninja like Berahino to back up Costa. Thats what you want in a substitute, a ninja with low wages who is happy to ride bench all season, but sharp enough to play his part when called upon, and can play wide if need be to give him extra minutes here and there.

True...!

Abeg wey Oga Nateevs and Coogar dey self ? Mk dem come help up explain wetin happen to fernandud ? Meanwhile,wat ever amount we can get even if na 1pound we should flog d dud sharperly Abeg.

@ DK,na candle light we dey use look for the dud loyalist dis days bros cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 28, 2014
Dhellake: Can we just go for Loic Remy already, he comes cheap (8.5m), comes with EPL experience, so he doesn't need time to adapt, can play as a second striker and on the wings as well

Trust me, Remy does not like the bench.. He wont come..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 8:51am On Aug 28, 2014
Bimfo:

Trust me, Remy does not like the bench.. He wont come..
He will come jare, Being on Chelsea's bench is greater than starting for QPR
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 28, 2014
Dhellake: He will come jare, Being on Chelsea's bench is greater than starting for QPR

Lol.. U think??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 28, 2014
In a time like this, Oga Emmanuel Emenike wouldn't be a bad Idea! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 8:56am On Aug 28, 2014
Bimfo:

Lol.. U think??
It's simple, he wasn't going to Liverpool to bench Sturridge before
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 8:57am On Aug 28, 2014
AirborneLacer: In a time like this, Oga Emmanuel Emenike wouldn't be a bad Idea! cheesy
Remy comes cheaper
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 8:58am On Aug 28, 2014
Wetin do Drogba ?
LOL
Lukaku go show una
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 9:00am On Aug 28, 2014
SIRcumalot: Wetin do Drogba ?
LOL
3rd Striker bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 9:03am On Aug 28, 2014
Dhellake: 3rd Striker bro
Is he really ?
Can we say Torres is still a striker ?
Just on this thread alone I've heard talks of Remy and Berahino to play in Costa's absence
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 9:05am On Aug 28, 2014
SIRcumalot:
Is he really ?
Can we say Torres is still a striker ?
Just on this thread alone I've heard talks of Remy and Berahino to play in Costa's absence
Torres to Milan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 28, 2014
Dhellake: It's simple, he wasn't going to Liverpool to bench Sturridge before

Liverpool plays 4-4-2.. He had a Chance to become 2nd Striker..

We play 4-5-1 or 4-3-3.. His bench will have Seat belt..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:08am On Aug 28, 2014
hensben: Man u is evil, they are paying for the cheat SAF did for 27 years, have you asked yourself why man utd have so many english players in their team even when they are average players, he sign them just to get favours and help from referee and english FA and it works for him over the years.

they have so many english players because they are the biggest team in england & they are often the first club to examine any english talent.

bayern have many german players too as the biggest club. same as barcelona/madrid cod they are the biggest in spain. stop writing beer parlour gists on a public forum.

He let tevez go just to have welbeck, he let cr7 go just to have young, he let pique go just to have evans, he let pogba go just to have cleverly(they even called him new paul scholes,lol), he benched chicharito for welbeck for full season, welbck scored just 2 goals while chicharito scored 15 goals from substitute in same season...Tevez hated him till this time, cos he used him as scape goat and discarded him, ...

tevez left cos tevez was a príck - it was berbatov that chased tevez away, stop lying to us. welbeck was still a reserve player when tevez left.

pique left cos he couldn't break the rio/vidic axis in 07/08. evans isn't english & he was prepared to be patient & wait for his time.

ronaldo left cos it was time to go, he had won every title at man utd. fergie didn't want him to go, ronaldo begged his dream has always been to play for madrid.

When he was asked why he dosent use african players, he said and i quote 'africans doesnt have world class talent, only drogba and essien are world class from there', he made this statement before the emergence of yaya toure. So you see, he is also a racist.

it's been established 90% of chelsea fans are okada riders, vulcanisers & roadside mechanics. if you cannot produce this quote where fergie said africa doesn't produce world class players then you are a lying bastärd.

take the challenge......

Same reason mikel never signed for him but people think he went to chelsea for money, chelsea have good relationship with black players mostly, africans right from history, this reason made mikel to change his mind and as you all can see, he did the right thing, else, SAF would have discarded him for long just like quinton fortune, djemba djemba, miram diouf, manucho and pogba.

another daft assertion....
mikel actually signed for united. he was resold back to chelsea when the poor rat cried before the cameras that he was deceived into signing for united. united have won more than chelsea since mikel signed for them - it's his loss.

Mikel wouldnt have have any medals or trophies, he would have been forgotten by now just like other africans that went there.

mikel's game would have improved - who knows, he might have been greater than yaya toure cos the stage was set for him when united signed him. there was no carrick then - scholes was blind, keane had left. it was giggs & oshea in our midfield.

in a nutshell, your assertion are pure lies. SAF love africa more than any continent. he was the only manager that consistently took man utd to africa for preseason so that african fans can watch their darling team from a closer distance.

for all the love stüpid football fans like you think wenger/mourinho & co have for africa, how come they have never taken your team there? was SAF not in abuja when statistics showed nigerians are the 4th largest man utd fanbase? how come mourinho is yet to take chelsea to africa? how come nïgga-lover wenger will never take arsenal to africa?

it's true - the IQ of the average chelsea fan is in a single digit.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 9:09am On Aug 28, 2014
Dhellake: Torres to Milan
It is a good dream to have but it won't happen.
Hopefully he gets a new contract extension

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (19147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sunnychibs(m), a4turitoroman and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.