Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,406 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5650) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10497389 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5647) (5648) (5649) (5650) (5651) (5652) (5653) ... (19142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:54am On Jul 16, 2018
Kante and giroud - WC winners- check!

Hazard, courtois and batshuayi - third place WC winners- check..!

Cfc players had a better world cup than those scumcvnts - check check!

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 7:24am On Jul 16, 2018
Neymar ran from Messi's shadow to Mbappe's

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 7:27am On Jul 16, 2018
Yarmolenko and Felipe Anderson on the flanks. seems like Arnautovic is definitely a striker now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 7:28am On Jul 16, 2018
I'm not sure why we're not looking at that guy tbh.

Upgrade on Morata in many ways
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:32am On Jul 16, 2018
Mrlgboman3:
What you people don't know is that this mbappe is just another Anthony martial in the making.
The difference is he will never make the martial mistake of signing for united, thereby derailing his career.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:33am On Jul 16, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
I'm not sure why we're not looking at that guy tbh.

Upgrade on Morata in many ways
Who? Arnautovic? shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:35am On Jul 16, 2018
airmark:

It pains me that our Lacasera is not a world cup winner. So bad, Giroud is one lucky bastard.

show us any tangible spoon belloti has won in his life

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:40am On Jul 16, 2018
Ibime:
Golovin deal seems to be dead. Please which other players are we linked with?
None. Maybe SMS for 120m

We have 7 players that can play in central midfield: Kante, Jorginho, Fabregas, DW, Bakayoko, RLC, Barkley.

Sarri should look at those who fit and those who don't - for shipping out, so we don't have too many useless players in midfield.

Just 1 more position left in that middle for our sarriball, the Hamsik role at the left.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardfan1: 8:14am On Jul 16, 2018
Greatihex:
Oga raumdeuter, can you come and show us ur team of the tournament?

Lol, na una dey always find bros trouble sef. Sha don't expect Hazard and Kante in his own team grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:40am On Jul 16, 2018
neezar:
Neymar ran from Messi's shadow to Mbappe's
Lol. This is true.

Raumdeuter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:43am On Jul 16, 2018
BlueAngel444:
None. Maybe SMS for 120m

We have 7 players that can play in central midfield: Kante, Jorginho, Fabregas, DW, Bakayoko, RLC, Barkley.

Sarri should look at those who fit and those who don't - for shipping out, so we don't have too many useless players in midfield.

Just 1 more position left in that middle for our sarriball, the Hamsik role at the left.
Sell DW, loan Cheek then sign Savic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:54am On Jul 16, 2018
hensben:
Loan Loftus-Cheek?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:00am On Jul 16, 2018
Unlimited22:

Loan Loftus-Cheek?
We go need to dey run tests on some peeps here angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:12am On Jul 16, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Loftus cheek is not ready yet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:19am On Jul 16, 2018
hensben:
Wow, Apostle of readiness, Maurizio Hensben Sarri

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:21am On Jul 16, 2018
hensben:
why loan cheek and sign a 'RLC' with 1 great season in serie A undecided i dont buy the Savic hype at all. Fine Ruben Cheek could use the loan, a full season of top football but at the end of it if Savic is in the team what happens to Ruben - whom i believe will even improve greatly.

Chelsea may not sell DW, it's Fabregas they are rumored to offload. It's either DW or Fabregas going.

Having Kante, Jorginho and Barkley as first choice. Then Bakayoko, Drinkwater and RLC as second choice and for cup games is better than 'wasting' 120m on Savic when we may even need a world class winger.

I dont see what Savic would add that Barkley or RLC in form wouldn't.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:24am On Jul 16, 2018
BlueAngel444:
why loan cheek and sign a 'RLC' with 1 great season in serie A undecided i dont buy the Savic hype at all. Fine Ruben Cheek could use the loan, a full season of top football but at the end of it if Savic is in the team what happens to Ruben - whom i believe will even improve greatly.

Chelsea may not sell DW, it's Fabregas they are rumored to offload. It's either DW or Fabregas going.

Having Kante, Jorginho and Barkley as first choice. Then Bakayoko, Drinkwater and RLC as second choice and for cup games is better than 'wasting' 120m on Savic when we may even need a world class winger.

This is what happened last season when we loaned RLC who was even less ready and greener than he is now and bought a £40m midfielder who doesn't know how to trap or pass ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2018
hensben:

We are better with loftus in the team than for fabrepass n yoko to have spots ahead of him in the squad...

He should stay in the team n fight for a position....he is above 20...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:58am On Jul 16, 2018
Unlimited22:

This is what happened last season when we loaned RLC who was even less ready and greener than he is now and bought a £40m midfielder who doesn't know how to trap or pass ball.
lol atleast it's not 120m cheesy. Savic doesnt strike me as a Hamsik kind of player, or if he would fit in sarriball. Now such a risk for 120m ah.

If not that Golovin is forming Juve for us, he would have been my best bet for that role. If we must loan RLC, then let just keep Fabregas and hope Barkley steps up soon.

Thomas Lemar can come cheap, or we even get Fekir to play that AM role. 50m to 60m.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:59am On Jul 16, 2018
BlueAngel444:

It ok. Let’s see what the coach want.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:22am On Jul 16, 2018
Unlimited22:

I use SwiftKey. Na autocorrect be that.

The old swiftkey ehn. You are learning from Homesteady
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:29am On Jul 16, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

Best keeper in the world

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:32am On Jul 16, 2018
hensben:
You would pick a certain Bakayako or even Barkley over Lotus-Cheek in that midfield?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:33am On Jul 16, 2018
Unlimited22:

God no go gree.
He's a world cup winner, a two-time Ligue Un winner, a UCL semifinalist, a Golden boy, beasted at a world cup, and a world cup young player of the tournament awardee.
Martial can only point at his golden boy, two fa cups and a Yorukpa league medal.
Which means Mbappe has already outperformed Martial despite being three years younger.
Can we agree he has outperformed Hazard??

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:33am On Jul 16, 2018
Ibime:

The old swiftkey ehn. You are learning from Homesteady
grin grin grin

Egbon Ibims... I see what you did here, but I won't talk. It's a Monday morning grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:38am On Jul 16, 2018
Unlimited22:

I use SwiftKey. Na autocorrect be that.
U sef dey blame typo on top swiftkey. U have joined debroslink's whatsapp group.

How Ligue 1/Ligue Un take become La Liga?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:44am On Jul 16, 2018
Skimpledawg:

You would pick a certain Bakayako or even Barkley over Lotus-Cheek in that midfield?
Cheek is a prospect the remaining two are average. Sign Savic sell fab or DW
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:46am On Jul 16, 2018
Hazardfan1:

Lol, na una dey always find bros trouble sef. Sha don't expect Hazard and Kante in his own team grin grin
lol. I would like to see the team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:53am On Jul 16, 2018
Skimpledawg:

hope say u no go talk the same thing with am when season start and nigga starts giving us some bullshit.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:54am On Jul 16, 2018
Lana1:
U sef dey blame typo on top swiftkey. U have joined debroslink's whatsapp group.

cheesy

Unlimited fabu. Isn’t our God a wonderful God?
LMAO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 11:05am On Jul 16, 2018
Lana1:

LanaUn abi Lana1, swiftkey is not responsible for someone calling Mbappe a La Liga player. 100 million users of SwiftKey worldwide disassociate from such.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:14am On Jul 16, 2018
hensben:
Cheek is a prospect the remaining two are average. Sign Savic sell fab or DW
Sign Savic! Ok. Isnt it suspicious that after just 1 good season his value was 180m (remember a certain belotti) then after the world cup it's now 120m (remember how clubs wanted to sign lemar for 90m).

In life be wise, dont buy into every hype.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5647) (5648) (5649) (5650) (5651) (5652) (5653) ... (19142) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, dcrested(m), zeusis(m), kingBolton, NinjaMetahuman, Unlimited22, DammyOlu123(m), Owopariola007, islamics(m), PendragonVII, bolu96(m), KanielOutis92, Caicedobets(m), Bluelines69, BlueMann, AdisaOwala, popizaino(m), Ibime(m), Babamide(m), hensben(m), WhoDeyHause, Sulele04(m), Yustash001(m), poshemmanuel(m), KingAzubuike(f) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.