Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5652) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10499888 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5649) (5650) (5651) (5652) (5653) (5654) (5655) ... (19147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ibime:

The old swiftkey ehn. You are learning from Homesteady

I was just defending my fellow comrade that day grin

Ehen another Midfielder that you started a hate campaign against won the Golden Boot award and is a very strong contender for Balon d'or and European best player.

Mr Ibime, What do you have to say about this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
Unlimited22:

I use SwiftKey. Na autocorrect be that.

It's a mistake anyone could make, me inclusive, but blaming SwiftKey for your mistake? You suppose to be sued for defamation of its character. There's no way SwiftKey will change Ligue 1 to La Liga. You don dey patronise Debroslink, abi? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
Unlimited22:

Where did the equal to come in?
Hazard >>>>> A tree >>>>>>> Martial
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
sinizia:

It's a mistake anyone could make, me inclusive, but blaming SwiftKey for your mistake? You suppose to be sued for defamation of its character. There's no way SwiftKey will change Ligue 1 to La Liga. You don dey patronise Debroslink, abi? grin
LOL you no go understand. I am not above mistakes. Many of my posts even have typos till now. But if I make such a mistake I will collect my L in peace. I am not Laumdeuter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
homesteady:

I was just defending my fellow comrade that day grin

Ehen another Midfielder that you started a hate campaign against won the Golden Boot award and is a very strong contender for Balon d'or and European best player.

Mr Ibime, What do you have to say about this?

I have not started a hate campaign against Modric except to say he does not have the qualities of an AM. You can ask Van Der Vaart about that.

Whereas Modric is not an AM, he is one of the best midfield controllers. . . . .unlike one Iniesther who is an unproductive AM and an average midfield contoller.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lana1:
This is common for all keyboards(go, google, android, etc) not just swiftkey.

What is not common is a keyboard changing Ligue 1 to La Liga even if u set the prediction accuracy to high!!

It's possible I think, Like I can save the word "La liga" and then I type Ligue then the auto-correct thinks I meant La liga and then helps me change it to La liga

Like I type Lana now, the auto-correct will think I mean London and give me London, not until I save the name Lana, it will keep giving me London, after Lana has been saved, if I by mistake type Kana or iana, e go change to Lana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ibime:

Hazard and anti-EPL bias on show

- - - - - - - - Courtois/Pickford

Trippier - - - Varane- - - -Mina- - - - - Umtiti

- - - - - - - - - Kante- - - -Modric

Perisic- - - - - - - Griezmann- - -- - - - Hazard

- - - - - - - - - - - - Mbappe
Look carefully there are several epl players in mine unlike your own playing Umtiti in a position he never played
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
diggz:

no single burndisligdown player.... why so oga Laumdeuter?

Open your eyes properly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
popizaino:

He no sweet for your mouth jare.

When will hazard win a CL or world cup

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

Look carefully there are several epl players in mine unlike your own playing Umtiti in a position he never played

In your formation, Pogba is playing LWB and Parvard is playing centre-back. This is like charcoal calling kettle black.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Grundig: 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
how come Laxalt isnt making anybody's team?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
cortouis

Munier Varane Vida Hernandez,

Pogba Witsel Modric,

Hazard mbappe Perisic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ibime:

In your formation, Pogba is playing LWB and Parvard is playing centre-back. This is like charcoal calling kettle black.

Isn this what you copied?

raumdeuter:

Cortouis
Pavard Varane Umtiti
Munier DeBruyne Modric Pogba Perisic
Griezmann Mbappe

Where did you now see Pogba at LWB? Pavard can play at RCB that is what he plays at his club but I havent seen Umtiti play Left back before
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
Grundig:
One, he's a LWB/LM by trade. Uruguay's Atletico-style community defending helped him a lot. His pace also didn't hurt.
Two, Lucas Hernandez did a fantastic job and he's a world cup winner.
Laxalt did a fantastic job, but Lucas just edges it for me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

Where did you now see Pogba at LWB? Pavard can play at RCB that is what he plays at his club but I havent seen Umtiti play Left back before

Umtiti has played LB severally for Barca and played there at Lyon for a few years before converting to CB. There was no outstanding LB in the tournament so it's no problem to shift Umtiti there to make space for Yerry Mina
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
Grundig:

EXACTLY.

That guy dey play ball!

I just wanted to come and ask about the Uruguay left back with braids, then I googled the name.

That dude was a revelation.

I also feel that Pavard and Varane are the French defenders of the tourney.

To me, Pavard even takes Trippiers spot because Pavard was absolutely instrumental to the French Campaign, and faced quality opposition unlike Trippier.

plus that Pavard Goal. woosh.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

When will hazard win a CL or world cup

When your #MCM neymar beast a world cup semi finals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Grundig: 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
Unlimited22:

One, he's a LWB/LM by trade. Uruguay's Atletico-style community defending helped him a lot. His pace also didn't hurt.
Two, Lucas Hernandez did a fantastic job and he's a world cup winner.
Laxalt did a fantastic job, but Lucas just edges it for me.

braw, the laxalt i saw in this worldcup dey ball.

read nihilist's comment about him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
popizaino:

When your #MCM neymar beast a world cup semi finals.

Neymar has delivered a confed and Olympics for his country. WHen will Hazard deliver a trophy for his nation

Neymar has delivered a CL for his club, when will Hazard deliver for his club

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
Grundig:

braw, the laxalt i saw in this worldcup dey ball.

read nihilist's comment about him.
I didn't say he didn't ball. I just said Lucas slightly edges it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 3:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
General Kante!

This was another reason Kante was subbed yesterday, I don't know why scummies Troll anyhow. Kante is a Legend to Adebowale Abeg!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DaVinciii(m): 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
If you think Hazard will not leave Chelsea to Real Madrid then challenge this prediction with your stake https://highspirit.ng/predictions/Hazardous/130

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
If all goes well with the rumored targets and team plan of our board, our first IX would be:

Alisson; Cesar -- Rugani -- Rudiger -- Alonso; Kante -- Jorginho -- Savic; William -- Higuain -- Hazard

4-3-3 Sarri-ball grin
Dont know about you but this is a bloody title winning squad.

Exits: Courtois, Luiz, Fabregas, Giroud, Morata

Expense: 220m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
BlueAngel444:
If all goes well with the rumored targets and team plan of our board, our first IX would be:

Alisson; Cesar -- Rugani -- Rudiger -- Alonso; Kante -- Jorginho -- Savic; William -- Higuain -- Hazard

4-3-3 Sarri-ball grin
Dont know about you but this is a bloody title winning squad.

Exits: Courtois, Luiz, Fabregas, Giroud, Morata

Expense: 220m
No home grown player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
Thecassanova:
General Kante!

This was another reason Kante was subbed yesterday, I don't know why scummies Troll anyhow. Kante is a Legend to Adebowale Abeg!

Thank God the "below par performance" is there for you to see and I'm pretty sure you are not blind and you saw it, we said he flopped yesterday, same thing the article you brought stated, or is the article trolling anyhow too? We said he flopped, you didn't dispute that fact, instead you brought an article to show us why he flopped, so how did we troll anyhow if we were only stating facts? nobody cares to know why he flopped, the bottom line is he flopped, unless you want to tell me he didn't flop? And it was his stomach that flopped not the player?

I'm pretty sure y'all didn't care to listen when we gave reasons why Pogba had some bad games

Legend ko, Budweiser ni. Pogba in a world cup final- beasted, scored. Kante in a world cup final- Running stomach, flopped, substituted before 1 hr

And the funny thing is I even like and rate Kante, but Una no wan let this thing rest, so make we dey misyarn dey go

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
diggz:

vanq vanq….cheesy cheesy cheesy

you saw cvntois dribbling too? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Can you tell us what cuntois was doing when umtiti fired a header past his hands instead of him to punch the ball he was busy dribbling it with his hands till it sailed past the goal line.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lol. Trolls everywhere.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

Neymar has delivered a confed and Olympics for his country. WHen will Hazard deliver a trophy for his nation

Neymar has delivered a CL for his club, when will Hazard deliver for his club

No time for back and forth argument just pray bayern Munich signs martial and we make a bet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
Vanquay:

Can you tell us what cuntois was doing when umtiti fired a header past his hands instead of him to punch the ba[b]ll [i]he was busy dribbling it with his hands till it sailed past the goal line.[/i][/b]

Lol... cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
Pogba with the fncking President of France, put some respek on my nigga's name bitches cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
dopeJemi:

Thank God the "below par performance" is there for you to see and I'm pretty sure you are not blind and you saw it, we said he flopped yesterday, same thing the article you brought stated, or is the article trolling anyhow too? We said he flopped, you didn't dispute that fact, instead you brought an article to show us why he flopped, so how did we troll anyhow if we were only stating facts? nobody cares to know why he flopped, the bottom line is he flopped, unless you want to tell me he didn't flop? And it was his stomach that flopped not the player?

I'm pretty sure y'all didn't care to listen when we gave reasons why Pogba had some bad games

Legend ko, Budweiser ni. Pogba in a world cup final- beasted, scored. Kante in a world cup final- Running stomach, flopped, substituted before 1 hr

And the funny thing is I even like and rate Kante, but Una no wan let this thing rest, so make we dey misyarn dey go

Dopejemi you see how difficult it is to deal with chelsea fans and logic? You all especially that shekpetewon digz should be paying me salary for educating shepe fans for free

Yesterday we said Kante was poor that was why he was removed in a crucial time, they argued that he wasnt poor at all that removing him was tactical

today the same people are bringing reasons why Kante was poor.

Kante see world cup final belle begin turn am, he wan shiit for body
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

Dopejemi you see how difficult it is to deal with chelsea fans and logic? You all especially that shekpetewon digz should be paying me salary for education shepe fans for free

Yesterday we said Kante was poor that was why he was removed in a crucial time, they argued that he wasnt poor at all that removing him was tactical

today the same people are bringing reasons why Kante was poor.

Kante see world cup final belle begin turn am, he wan shiit for body

Lmao grin grin grin grin grin

Diggz, Digz report hia grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5649) (5650) (5651) (5652) (5653) (5654) (5655) ... (19147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nathz45, Unlimited22, Noah13, Caicedobets(m), airmark(m), Ukobi, cephasdultimate, Sulele04(m) and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.