Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5651) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10499075 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5648) (5649) (5650) (5651) (5652) (5653) (5654) ... (19145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:21am On Jul 16, 2018
hensben:
Lol. This is true.

Raudeuter.

Like hazard moved from Fabregas shadow to Kantes shadow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:37am On Jul 16, 2018
Silly united fans keep talking about Kante being benched, Kante played more mins at club level than Pogba and still came to the world cup playing almost 600mins 2nd to only Varane in the France NT.

KANTE ISSA BOSS.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diadem10: 11:38am On Jul 16, 2018
Mrlgboman3:
What you people don't know is that this mbappe is just another Anthony martial in the making.

Or another Lemar. Tbh, I see no difference between Mbappe and Lemar. Both need a particular style (counter attacking) to play. They can't operate in a possession style of football except if deployed as a forward.

Btw, France employed Monaco's tactic in their run to Ligue 1 title win to tee.

Pogba was 'Fabinho' whose job was all about pinging long ball to Mbappe in acres of space on the right and also helped to recover balls from which he could quickly launch counter attacks to Mbappe on the right. Fabinho's job was the same, launching ball to Lemar on the left for Monaco.

Kante was 'Bakayoko', the bulldozer in the midfield stretching to the side wing to support the team defensively.

Matuidi was 'Bernando' dropping deep from his withdrawn left wing role to support the midfield and link up with Griezmann through the middle (left footed Bernando was on a withdrawn right wing dropping deep to support the midfield and link up with Mbappe through the centre for Monaco whereas right footed Matuidi was on the left wing for France).

Griezmann was 'Mbappe' playing off Giroud as well as linking up with Giroud and Mbappe (Mbappe in the centre for Monaco interplayed with Falcao and Lema).

Giroud was 'Falcao' leading the attack and holding up the play for every long ball dropped in.

Mbappe was 'Lemar' pushed up on the right wing waiting for the long balls from Pogba whereafter he would drop in crosses into the box or interplay with Griezmann (left footed Lemar was on the left for Monaco whereas right footed Mbappe was deployed on the right for France, from which is easier to chip in crosses with his right foot, similar to how Lemar constantly chipped in crosses with his left foot from the left side for Monaco).

Below was basically how they lined up (according to their roles, not position though):

France (Monaco)
The Back Five;

Kante (Bakayo) - Pogba (Fabinho);

Mbappe (Lemar) - Griez (Mbappe)- Matuidi (Bernando);
Giroud (Falcao).

Obviously, France still needed a helping hand from the ref though.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:40am On Jul 16, 2018
Greatihex:
Oga raudeuter, can you come and show us ur team of the tournament?

Cortouis
Pavard Varane Umtiti
Munier DeBruyne Modric Pogba Perisic
Griezmann Mbappe

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:42am On Jul 16, 2018
Courtois dey threaten una sef.

Useless club.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:44am On Jul 16, 2018
Greatihex:
hope say u no go talk the same thing with am when season start and nigga starts giving us some bullshit.
Loftus-Cheek over Bakayako, anytime anyday. That's what I'm on about here baba.

Or, you prefer Yoko?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:56am On Jul 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

Cortouis
Pavard Varane Umtiti
Munier DeBruyne Modric Pogba
Griezmann Mbappe Perisic
shocked is this a 343 and your Pogba is playing a lwb cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Loftus-Cheek over Bakayako, anytime anyday. That's what I'm on about here baba.

Or, you prefer Yoko?
You know Bakayoko and RLC dont play similiar roles in anyway shocked, eh but tell me what is the basis of this your preference.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lana1:
U sef dey blame typo on top swiftkey. U have joined debroslink's whatsapp group.

How Ligue 1/Ligue Un take become La Liga?
It actually was a typo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
BlueAngel444:
shocked is this a 343 and your Pogba is playing a lwb cheesy
352 perisic the lwb
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
Unlimited22:

It actually was a typo
I see!! smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

Cortouis
Pavard Varane Umtiti
Griezmann Mbappe

Hazard and anti-EPL bias on show

- - - - - - - - Courtois/Pickford

Trippier - - - Varane- - - -Mina- - - - - Umtiti

- - - - - - - - - Kante- - - -Modric

Perisic- - - - - - - Griezmann- - -- - - - Hazard

- - - - - - - - - - - - Mbappe

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
Mannnn every cell in my body just wants to hate Kante but it doesn't feel right...Mans too adorable but Hasard and Cuntois, world class cúnts ,Mans was dribbling like a brainless fowl and still got a medal...ABOMINATION
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

Cortouis
Pavard Varane Umtiti
Griezmann Mbappe

no single burndisligdown player.... why so oga Laumdeuter?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
Vanquay:
Mannnn every cell in my body just wants to hate Kante but it doesn't feel right...Mans too adorable but Hasard and Cuntois, world class cúnts ,Mans was dribbling like a brainless fowl and still got a medal...ABOMINATION

vanq vanq….cheesy cheesy cheesy

you saw cvntois dribbling too? cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lana1:
Can we agree he has outperformed Hazard??
Hazard is a world cup silver ball winner, a world cup bronze medal winner, a multiple Premier league winner.
Show me Martial's medals apart from FA Cup and yorukpa league or leave me alone.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ibime:

The old swiftkey ehn. You are learning from Homesteady
LOL If you've used Swiftkey, some words that you use often, English or not, will automatically become predictions. Phrases included. Eg I don't need to type monikers like Ibime, Skimpledawg, Airmark, chic2pimp, Hensben, unlimited22, Popizaino, Raumdeuter, Nihilstjnr, etc because I type then often and they are now predicted words.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
Unlimited22:

Hazard is a world cup silver ball winner, a world cup bronze medal winner, a multiple Premier league winner.
Show me Martial's medals apart from FA Cup and yorukpa league or leave me alone.
ok. I agree with you he's outperformed Martial. Do u agree he has outperformed Hazard??

Na just simple Yes/No. Dont start turning amala!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lana1:
ok. I agree with you he's outperformed Martial. Do u agree he has outperformed Hazard??

Na just simple Yes/No. Dont start turning amala!!
Yes.
Are you okay now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
BlueAngel444:
You know Bakayoko and RLC dont play similiar roles in anyway shocked, eh but tell me what is the basis of this your preference.
Maybe you did not get my drift earlier!

I'd prefer a RLC in my midfield than Yoko?

Kapish now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
Unlimited22:

LOL If you've used Swiftkey, some words that you use often, English or not, will automatically become predictions. Phrases included. Eg I don't need to type monikers like Ibime, Skimpledawg, Airmark, chic2pimp, Hensben, unlimited22, Popizaino, Raumdeuter, Nihilstjnr, etc because I type then often and they are now predicted words.

Ta! Even Homesteady & Debroslink don disown you:

Debroslink:

LanaUn abi Lana1, swiftkey is not responsible for someone calling Mbappe a La Liga player. 100 million users of SwiftKey worldwide disassociate from such.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
AmoryBlacq:
Airmark baba!

Abeg help me with any photo of Kante posing with the cup!

Kantelele

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
Unlimited22:

This is common for all keyboards(go, google, android, etc) not just swiftkey.

What is not common is a keyboard changing Ligue 1 to La Liga even if u set the prediction accuracy to high!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
Unlimited22:

Hazard also can boost of europa league too remember so martial got nothing on him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lana1:
This is common for all keyboards(go, google, android, etc) not just swiftkey.

What is not common is a keyboard changing Ligue 1 to La Liga even if u set the prediction accuracy to high!!
Perhaps. But I swear it did. And it was only after my attention was drawn to it by SinizLa and Airmark did I go back to check.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
popizaino:

Hazard also can boost of europa league too remember so martial got nothing on him.
He also does have an FA Cup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

Like hazard moved from Fabregas shadow to Kantes shadow

He no sweet for your mouth jare.
Ibime:

Ta! Even Homesteady & Debroslink don disown you:

grin grin grin
Who needs their ownership?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
Unlimited22:

Yes.
Are you okay now?
Great. I'm glad we could both come to an amicable understanding.

So its, Mbappe >> Hazard >= Martial.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
Unlimited22:

Perhaps. But I swear it did. And it was only after my attention was drawn to it by SinizLa and Airmark did I go back to check.
No p. I'm just messing around. Its a typo. Not the end of the world!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lana1:
Great. I'm glad we could both come to an amicable understanding.

So its, Mbappe >> Hazard >= Martial.

Where did the equal to come in?
Hazard >>>>> A tree >>>>>>> Martial

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
airmark:

Kantelele

No dey use imgur to post ur gifs. That site na dead

(1) (2) (3) ... (5648) (5649) (5650) (5651) (5652) (5653) (5654) ... (19145) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: rooftops, Leyqute(m), Realtord43, chidekings(m), DammyOlu123(m), enigma0, zeusis(m), kingBolton, Yustash001(m), KanielOutis92, Gooci(m), izzou(m), Caicedobets(m), DynamoDeGreat, CallTheCops(m), Scharck(m), Debroslink, andrewbaba44, hensben(m), Omoluabi16(m), swiz123(m), CentiLion(m), A001, Unlimited22, AlphaNugget(m), Benwallt(m), raumdeuter, piroskey94(m), sunnychibs(m), forgiveness and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.