Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (648) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10469228 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) ... (19132) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Hehehe

Pay coog no mind, the nigga is a talented goal-post shifter grin

How can Blind sodomise Matic when he was busy policing Fabregas?

Coogar has been praising Blind for his ball circulation and defensive duties, I was expecting to see more of that today but alas, all I saw was a fella who spent the whole day policing Fabregas, and he couldn't have done that superbly well if not for Fellaini his side-kick cheesy

This ensured that the likes of Oscar, Willian and Hazard gained enough breathing space through the course of the game, if not for some poor judgement and finishing one of them coulda scored today.

On the other half of the pitch, we saw Matic stick to what he knows best - snuff out threats.

That Di Maria, Mata and Januzaj had a bad day is a testament to that fact.

I don't know about coogar, but Matic owned the middle of the park today.

Oh really?..... Guess i'd have to watch the rerun of the match to see who the better player on the day was.

Stats that Coogar and Odunharry posted seem to suggest Blind had the marginally better game but we all know stats sometimes does not tell the whole story.

fredoooooo:

On AIT or Nta ibadan ?
Bros how church today ? grin

grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fredoooooooooooooo grin. Nta ke? When supersports dey dia kmt.

Bros i no even remember wetin Pastor preach sef but I fit tell u many fyne fyne dey church embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
Darkrebel:

you better don't start cursing me....I never mentioned you yet you tagged me and started with your curses.....

you can't curse better than Me.. so just don't think about it....go die big headed purple goblin

grin You are a Fooöl, Damn! When did calling U r a føol or finding Out that your brain capability is equal to zero a Curse?? Are U that stupīd or U r just trying to be stupīd.. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
SIRcumalot:
I hear say Fabregas still dey hide for inside fellani Afro na true ?

The same way Luis and Ivanovic are keeping Di Maria in their back pocket.. grin

Lest I foget, Fabregas had an assist.. tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bimfo:

grin You are a Fooöl, Damn! When did calling U r a føol or finding Out that your brain capability is equal to zero a Curse?? Are U that stupīd or U r just trying to be stupīd.. cheesy

I see you ve been wwanking over hazard's photos.
useless four-legged beast of burden
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:38pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bimfo:

from a setpiece.....
hardly any creativity to shout about....you know cesc is rubbish when fellaini, mata & blind made more accurate passes....

cesc was destroyed today clinically....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
Darkrebel:

I see you ve been wwanking over hazard's photos.
useless four-legged beast of burden

Dry as your brain.. tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
coogar:

from a setpiece.....
hardly any creativity to shout about....you know cesc is rubbish when fellaini, mata & blind made more accurate passes....

cesc was destroyed today clinically....

Fellani.? Okay.. Did some neat defending against Fabregas

Mata? Useless and a Passenger as usual..

Blind? No where to be found..

DiMaria? Annonymous..

Bring Up the Stats between Matic and Blind for Today's Match..!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bimfo:

Dry as your brain.. tongue

you don't even have a brain ......
just a thick skulk with liquid content.....am sure it isn't a brain
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
chic2pimp:

Oh really?..... Guess i'd have to watch the rerun of the match to see who the better player on the day was.

Stats that Coogar and Odunharry posted seem to suggest Blind had the marginally better game but we all know stats sometimes does not tell the whole story.

I also expect same stats to explain to me why Blind failed to track down Hazard and co, who kept picking on loose balls and running into United's defenders.

United's backline were totally on their own today, the man who's been eulogised by coogar, who was supposed to protect them was busy acting as Cesc's watchdog.

So should we know hail Blind as a midfield enforcer for keeping Cesc silent whilst exposing his backline?

Last I checked, the primary duty of a DM is to protect the backline, not to play as a monitoring spirit grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bimfo:

He has too breath sometime or dem go arrest fellani for kidnapping/murder
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bimfo:

Fellani.? Okay.. Did some neat defending against Fabregas

Mata? Useless and a Passenger as usual..

Blind? No where to be found..

DiMaria? Annonymous..

Bring Up the Stats between Matic and Blind for Today's Match..!
grin lmao. Funniest shii I've read all week. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
Darkrebel:

you don't even have a brain ......
just a thick skulk with liquid content.....am sure it isn't a brain

U r still not making the smallest iota of sense?? How Old are U sef..? sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bimfo:

U r still not making the smallest iota of sense?? How Old are U sef..? sad

moment niggas are defeated they start asking how old someone is....
you wanna curse right....keep it coming....I got your time for just today....pig
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
AirborneLacer:

I also expect same stats to explain to me why Blind failed to track down Hazard and co, who kept picking on loose balls and running into United's defenders.

United's backline were totally on their own today, the man who's been eulogised by coogar, who was supposed to protect them was busy acting as Cesc's watchdog.

So should we know hail Blind as a midfield enforcer for keeping Cesc silent whilst exposing his backline?

Last I checked, the primary duty of a DM is to protect the backline, not to play as a monitoring spirit grin cheesy

united had 19 attempts, 7 shots on target.
chelsea had 9 attempts, 4 shots on target.

that your fearsome strike force was only limited to 4 miserable attempts on target today is a testament to blind's brilliance. it's not blind's fault that rafael & shaw were a bit slack to contain your wingers.

meanwhile, that united had 19 attempts on your goal is a testament to matic's stüpidity. that's the highest united have had at OT this season. even when we damaged QPR 4-0, we didn't have up to 19 scoring attempts.

surely, matic is a fake merchandise.
he's almost 7 feet tall & yet failed to win any header in a duel today. blind won aerial duels even with his moderate height. matic made no single interception in 90 minutes....in today's football world, that's a criminal offence.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
lool fearsome strikeforcebuhaha Drogba grin grin grin

you have gained a point against chelsea, now go win the league.... grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ibime:
I dey go play ball jare. . . hopefully the boys won't throw thís away on my return. . . if not, na Oscar cause am.

Who I go blame now?

The Brazilian no10 who stinks technically.

Poor first touch for a no10, abysmal passing - every pass is overhit or underhit, and the vision of Stevie Wonder.

On 2 or 3 occasions, he could have killed the game but typical Oscar cannot put the right weight on his passes.

If I hear another clown claiming dibia over this Oscar guy. . .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
Darkrebel:

his run led to the first goal .....he created many chances....

every knows our defence was what killed us..... so involving the strikers is plain stupidd ...
we also had set backs...with iniesta getting injured and removed from the field of play ...
I recall we beat Madrid last season home and away....Ronaldo played well in both matches but errors of his defenders led to their defeat....so because we lost doesn't mean Messi didn't play well...go check the stats ...
he even had more shots on target than cr7
lier! barca defense havent concede a single goal in la liga until yesterday, everyone know ke...btw, why are you ranting as if chelsea lost the game, against united at old trafford??...u be mumu i swear grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
Darkrebel:

moment niggas are defeated they start asking how old someone is....
you wanna curse right....keep it coming....I got your time for just today....pig

Ode! U had lost since.. U said Hazard dint not dribble.. I caught U.. Now U r whining.. grin Dawg, Pls I talk football, I dont do Insults.. and I dont ave ur time. grin Lemme see better people quoting me pls.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
hensben:
lier! barca defense havent concede a single goal in la liga until yesterday, everyone know ke...btw, why are you ranting as if chelsea lost the game, against united at old trafford??...u be mumu i swear grin

I neva even get the guy time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bimfo:

Ode! U had lost since.. U said Hazard dint not dribble.. I caught U.. Now U r whining.. grin Dawg, Pls I talk football, I dont do Insults.. and I dont ave ur time. grin Lemme see better people quoting me pls.

pig...you shouldnt have mentioned me .....
I can see your mb is about finishing...so you choosing to duck ..... mumu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
coogar:

that your fearsome strike force was only limited to 4 miserable attempts on target today is a testament to blind's brilliance. it's not blind's fault that rafael & shaw were a bit slack to contain your wingers.

meanwhile, that united had 19 attempts on your goal is a testament to matic's stüpidity. that's the highest united have had at OT this season. even when we damaged QPR 4-0, we didn't have up to 19 scoring attempts.

he's almost 7 feet tall & yet failed to win any header in a duel today. blind won aerial duels even with his moderate height. matic made no single interception in 90 minutes....in today's football world, that's a criminal offence.

LIE!!!!!!!!! Pls bring out their stats chart for todays game! Sometin U r good at..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 26, 2014
coogar:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
Darkrebel:

pig...you shouldnt have mentioned me .....
I can see your mb is about finishing...so you choosing to duck ..... mumu

Lool.. Mehn.. Ur thinking faculty is so low. grin MB finishing grin Lool.. And who are U that I cant mention U
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
hensben:

Shey U dey mind the Fulani ni
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
hensben:

your a mmoron....we havent conceded in laliga cos we have been facing weak teams ...even in those matches we didn't concede there were lot of defensive errors...we were just lucky to get away with them.....

our real test with PSG ....they exposed our weak defense.. same with Madrid......our problem is just in defence and we need to buy quality defenders .....

I was only replying a dude here...I told him the game was gonna end up as draw...and after the match I was teasing him that what I said came to pass and was just joking that if 5 mins was added that man u could have won......before some rretarded fanatics put their dirty mouth in and started ranting jargons.....
next time read comments from the start before talking nonsense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bimfo:

Lool.. Mehn.. Ur thinking faculty is so low. grin MB finishing grin Lool.. And who are U that I cant mention U

castrated mammal ...... of course you can't resist mentioning me...... grin .... feather brained orangutan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bimfo:

LIE!!!!!!!!! Pls bring out their stats chart for todays game! Sometin U r good at..

who's lying?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1814190_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

what do you call a defensive midfielder that cannot make a single interception in 90 minutes? the name for players like matic is okrika or mgbeke hatchet-man.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1814191_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

now this is a quality defensive midfielder....
4 interceptions, he made no single foul today while doing his duties & got no yellow card. that's how to clean up in the midfield. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ibime:

Who I go blame now?

The Brazilian no10 who stinks technically.

Poor first touch for a no10, abysmal passing - every pass is overhit or underhit, and the vision of Stevie Wonder.

On 2 or 3 occasions, he could have killed the game but typical Oscar cannot put the right weight on his passes.

If I hear another clown claiming dibia over this Oscar guy. . .
i agree with you...oscar is not consistent and mou know this,i just pray we win the league then we sell him to psg and buy pogba even if it will cost cfc a lot...but stop criticizing him, he is still young, he might become a great footballer who knows
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
Darkrebel:

your a mmoron....we have conceded in laliga cos we have been facing weak teams ...even in those matches we didn't concede there were lot of defensive errors...we were just lucky to get away with them.....

our real test with PSG ....they exposed our weak defense.. same with Madrid......our problem is just in defence and we need to buy quality defenders .....

I was only replying a dude here...I told him the game was gonna end up as draw...and after the match I was teasing him that what I said came to pass and was just joking that if 5 mins was added that Chelsea could have won......before some rretarded fanatics put their dirty mouth in and started ranting jargons.....
next time read comments from the start before talking nonsense

Story for the gods.. Pained Nigga.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bimfo:

Story for the gods.. Pained Nigga.. grin

your the one pained.....
Van Persie denied you three points....hahaha

see as your eye red.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
obi mikel that spent only 23 mins on the pitch made more interception than matic. grin

matic own don finish. cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1814204_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
Darkrebel:

castrated mammal ...... of course you can't resist mentioning me...... grin .... feather brained orangutan

U still dry.. tongue and Ur brain still has the qualities of the Sahara..

Whats the phucking meaning of "Feather brained orangutan?" grin thank eledumare for english oo grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) ... (19132) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: efec(m), KingAzubuike(f), Unlimited22, oliverano, ezra01(m), chic2pimp(m), popizaino(m), Colson(m), Yustash001(m), DynamoDeGreat, Vischy, bolu96(m), kingBolton, Santos07 and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.