Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (650) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10465236 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) ... (19129) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 10:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
Fabregas has been exposed today.
He had better find a way to evade potential man-marking tactics or that will a problem a big problem for him.
He could be reduced to less than nothing on the pitch if this continues
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
All of a sudden manure fans are too loud just because they got a draw...smh

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by generalife: 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
The Ref was the man of the match. He would hv awarded a penalty should Van Persie miss the ball

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
Emaprince:
All of a sudden manure fans are too loud just because they got a draw...smh

Isn't that rich?

We know who's vying for the title and who's vying for a top 4 spot with Westham cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 11:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
Man u fans oh, u drew against a 10man team, at home, with the help of a referee, stop acting like you just won the champs league

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 11:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
Hmmmmmmmm

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by shooowthem: 12:48am On Oct 27, 2014
SailorXY:

you no know Chelshit fans? constantly drunk bingos. one animal in animal skin said only di Maria will make it in a mash-up, yet they could only score from a corner-kick against the "weak defence" they've been singing all season

U Stewpid goat n stolen laptop seller. Fccukk off dis place will u ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 6:23am On Oct 27, 2014
shooowthem:

I think the stolen laptop seller is starfool just as elampiro calls him..

One amazing thing about these useless manure fans is that towards the end of the match,they weere laying blames on their players but when they salvaged a point,they turned to proud goats and started comparing matic to one useless blind man who couldn't lace matic's shoes....the only sensible people there is sircumalot and elampiro.

I don't think matic had a bad game but even if he did(which is normal for every player once in a while)it doesn't make blind a better player!

I was also surprised to see these same people who said hazard is overated,shamelessly and openly confessing how hazard have tortured them through out the game..smh!

We are not happy to leave oldtrashford with a draw but to them, the one point is gold just like fourphy to assanal

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 7:12am On Oct 27, 2014
shooowthem:

go tell government na, & oh I sell stolen vehicles too

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 27, 2014
Keky:
Hmmmmmmmm

U stupidity has no Rivalry.. You people will choose what U player is greater in and come here to post it..

Pls, Can U do me a favour, Which site do U get this comparism.. Me to, I wanna compare sometin.. Plss, teach me.. I want to be Posting stats on nairaland too..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 27, 2014
If we can beat QPR next week and Manyoo get a draw at Citeh we could hopefully have the 8 point gap next week. If we can get out of Anfield with another draw we then have, what on paper at least, looks like a bunch of more straight forward games right through to New Year.

We must make sure there is no November slump this year. We must make the most of our title chance this year.

#CobhamBlue #KTBFFH

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:53am On Oct 27, 2014
Ibime still on this Oscar issue?

To me Jose is to blame for the loss. Brought on Mikel way too early to shutdown the game. Mikel came on and was gifting possession anyhow.

Watch the replay of the Manyoo goal and see how Mikel fell asleep instead of reacting first to the ball. Than nigga was supposed to be marking RVP.

Jose and Mikel to blame for the points dropped IMO

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 9:06am On Oct 27, 2014
Chelsea fans grin
They never cease to amuse.

Just a few hours ago, united was a useless team that was going to be beaten blue black by chelsea.

They end up getting terribly outplayed by a united side yet to find their feet and their tone has changed remarkably grin

Thank God no one has been dumb enough to pin the result on costa's absence grin.

Some are now even expecting the useless midtable team in decline to take points off city at the etihad.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 9:13am On Oct 27, 2014
QPR hasn't been at their best since the start of the season and i expect the team to take them for a walk in the park if not eh?!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 9:14am On Oct 27, 2014
Nihilist:

To me Jose is to blame for the loss. Brought on Mikel way too early to shutdown the game. Mikel came on and was gifting possession anyhow.

Watch the replay of the Manyoo goal and see how Mikel fell asleep instead of reacting first to the ball. Than nigga was supposed to be marking RVP.

I tire for that Oscar issue oo, If you blame Oscar, you have to blame Hazard, Drogba willian for missing goalscoring chances too

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 10:05am On Oct 27, 2014
Bimfo:

U stupidity has no Rivalry.. You people will choose what U player is greater in and come here to post it..

Pls, Can U do me a favour, Which site do U get this comparism.. Me to, I wanna compare sometin.. Plss, teach me.. I want to be Posting stats on nairaland too..
SHALOM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 10:35am On Oct 27, 2014
Nihilist:

I disagree, Ivanovic cost us that match with his idiotic behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 10:46am On Oct 27, 2014
Happy birthday to Kurt Zouma who turns 20 today!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 10:48am On Oct 27, 2014
And isn't this assigning of blames enough already?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 27, 2014
Keky:
Hmmmmmmmm

those baboons shouting hazard up and down should come see this stat ....see Sanchez wey just come England ....e dey make more impact
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 11:38am On Oct 27, 2014
mikeywise:

I disagree, Ivanovic cost us that match with his idiotic behaviour.
ivanovic did bad but I personally blame mourinho for trying to defend a fragile one goal lead against a wobbly team.

He was suppposed to confortably cruise home with all 3pts after citey went down to 10men but he messed it up by defending..same thing repeated itself again yesterday..whatever his fears and problems are..smh.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:47am On Oct 27, 2014
So another draw. That's 4 points ( + Citeh) dropped after 9 games. not bad but could have been better.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 11:48am On Oct 27, 2014
Darkrebel:

those baboons shouting hazard up and down should come see this stat ....see Sanchez wey just come England ....e dey make more impact
noooo hazard dribbles!
He dribbles more than maradona
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iheanyi40(m): 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
PietroRico:
noooo hazard dribbles!
He's even better than Cr7 aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Messi combined

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
PietroRico:
noooo hazard dribbles!

please don't quote me again ...kid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
Darkrebel:

please don't quote me again ...kid
ok ...adult
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
iheanyi40:
He's even better than Cr7 aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Messi combined
I tell u
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
angry angry
Darkrebel:

na who be dis rat wey dey jump around here since with useless talk? angry
Darkrebel:

na who be dis rat wey dey jump around here since with useless talk?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
diggz:
angry angry

na who be dis rat wey dey jump around here since with useless talk? angry

na who be dis rat wey dey jump around here since with useless talk?

ask Google
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
Darkrebel:

ask Google

GoaT tongue
Darkrebel:

ask Google

GoaT
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 5:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) ... (19129) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Excallibur(m), AirBay, Theuniverse, popizaino(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.