Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10467250 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (19130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
Darkrebel:

your the one pained.....
Van Persie denied you three points....hahaha

see as your eye red.....

Lool.. Coming from a Barca fan.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bimfo:

U still dry.. tongue and Ur brain still has the qualities of the Sahara..

Whats the phucking meaning of "Feather brained orangutan?" grin thank eledumare for english oo grin

you don't know the meaning of feather brained? and you don't know the meaning of orangutan? ....damn!!

guy you re so unintelligent... .smh .....grin.....your life is so damaged
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bimfo:

Lool.. Coming from a Barca fan.. grin

stop putting that smiley... cos your sobbing now...
I know you must have been happy ....till Van Pepper dashed your hopes hahaha grin ... .... e pain you jare....you no fit lie
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 9:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
The starting 11 has to be reshuffled like seriously

Na wa oh!
A LB is just a game a away to end his ban and then a RB begins his own ban....DAMN!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tval:

I neva even get the guy time.
i tire for the guy oo, him go just dey follow hazard matter like twitter..i told him the other day if neymar dare come to epl he will become an ordinary player just because brazil pamper him to stardom,he dives which english ref hate,he doesnt have balance on the ground so he would be bullied by english defenders.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
Darkrebel:

you don't know the meaning of feather brained? and you don't know the meaning of orangutan? ....damn!!

guy you re so unintelligent... .smh .....grin.....your life is so damaged

Chaiii... grin Thank god for English.. How can an orangutan be feather brained grin I wont reply U again.. 14 years is the sentence..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
Noah13:
The starting 11 has to be reshuffled like seriously

Na wa oh!
A LB is just a game a away to end his ban and then a RB begins his own ban....DAMN!
relax bro, iva red card will be appeal or rather he will be missing just one game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
Darkrebel:

stop putting that smiley... cos your sobbing now...
I know you must have been happy ....till Van Pepper dashed your hopes hahaha grin ... .... e pain you jare....you no fit lie

A draw Nah, Aint a bad a result.. Better than a Loss.. grin Bro, I am still unbeaten in the best league in the world.. And U ave been sodomized twice this season.. 1 coming from the 1 of the worst league in Europe, where only two teams run the show.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bimfo:

A draw Nah, Aint a bad a result.. Better than a Loss.. grin Bro, I am still unbeaten in the best league in the world.. And U ave been sodomized twice this season.. 1 coming from the 1 of the worst league in Europe, where only two teams run the show.

guy...no dey vex....Van Persie has shattered your three points dream......eyahhhhhh.....someone give this guy a kerchief..... I see tears forming in his eyes

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
DAMN!

The team really put up an under par performance for playing a struggling team

And Jose also killed our game by not going for the finisher, he instead chose to fall-back.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bimfo:

Chaiii... grin Thank god for English.. How can an orangutan be feather brained grin I wont reply U again.. 14 years is the sentence..

lmfao...this guy is soooo dumb....feather brained is an adjective....orangutan is a noun.... I said you were a dumb orangutan...a feather brained orangutan.....

damn ...the education system in Nigeria has really deteriorated......

its such a sad case.....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2014
Who knows, maybe last season's might re-occur. All we can do is wait and see.

Would have really been a really epic game if both teams had every star player on the pitch
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
Darkrebel:

lmfao...this guy is soooo dumb....feather brained is an adjective....orangutan is a noun.... I said you were a dumb orangutan...a feather brained orangutan.....

damn ...the education system in Nigeria has really deteriorated......

its such a sad case.....

k
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
PietroRico:
grin lmao. Funniest shii I've read all week. grin
you no know Chelshit fans? constantly drunk bingos. one animal in animal skin said only di Maria will make it in a mash-up, yet they could only score from a corner-kick against the "weak defence" they've been singing all season

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bimfo:

k

such a mentally troubled young man .. smh... .

he said he won't reply me but lo and behold the bbitch did....
.. grin ...rotten egg....bye
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 9:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
bonfool bimfo abeg free Darkrebel and face coogar! you've been asking for stats for hours, and now the stats have been shown, you are forming blind Bartimaeus!

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2014

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ibime:

Who I go blame now?

The Brazilian no10 who stinks technically.

Poor first touch for a no10, abysmal passing - every pass is overhit or underhit, and the vision of Stevie Wonder.

On 2 or 3 occasions, he could have killed the game but typical Oscar cannot put the right weight on his passes.

If I hear another clown claiming dibia over this Oscar guy. . .

It's funny how grown men allow their emotions do the talking most times - just funny.

Of course Oscar had a bad game, we all saw that for sure, but how he's been made the scapegoat for our draw is almost laughable.

On 2 or 3 three occasions he coulda killed the game? Tell me how those chances beats the ones missed by Drogba and Hazard.

Tell me how those chances beats the penalty denied?

Tell me how those chances beats the fact that Oscar left the field of play when we were leading.

He had a stinker of a game but he's not the reason why we drew. There are many factors you need to consider before bringing Oscar your sworn enemy to the fray.

Albeit Fabregas grabbed an assist on the day, he was entirely anonymous throughout the game, shouldn't you be making a case for that?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
homesteady:
bonfool bimfo abeg free Darkrebel and face coogar! you've been asking for stats for hours, and now the stats have been shown, you are forming blind Bartimaeus!

Scram! Is it only interceptions that make Up a Stats??

And that Stat coogar showed up is a Scam! I dont believe it 1 bit!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
homesteady:

And Y the 'Bonfool?' have I ever quoted U on nairaland b4.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
All these barca fans com here today like say we lose. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2014
homesteady:
[size=30pt]bonfool bimfo abeg free Darkrebel and face coogar! you've been asking for stats for hours, and now the stats have been shown, you are forming blind Bartimaeus![/size]

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
SailorXY:

Oh! Follow Follow.. U don follow them come here again.. grin As always.. Not always a Man of himself.. Y cant U step out of the shadow of Ur god father (Coogar) and be a Man of Ur own..??

Is it anytime coogar comes here that U must follow him like a little baitçh??

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Karleb(m): 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
[quote author=SailorXY post=27479037][/quote]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

*dies*
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bimfo:

And Y the 'Bonfool?' have I ever quoted U on nairaland b4.
@bolded
Jezzz! I underestimated your dumbness because I'm sure you don't have Alzheimer!
Maybe you should go through your older posts!

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
homesteady:

@bolded
Jezzz! I underestimated your dumbness because I'm sure you don't have Alzheimer!
Maybe you should go through your older posts!

Ok.. Pass along..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
AirborneLacer:

It's funny how grown men allow their emotions do the talking most times - just funny.

Of course Oscar had a bad game, we all saw that for sure, but how he's been made the scapegoat for our draw is almost laughable.

On 2 or 3 three occasions he coulda killed the game? Tell me how those chances beats the ones missed by Drogba and Hazard.

Tell me how those chances beats the penalty denied?

Tell me how those chances beats the fact that Oscar left the field of play when we were leading.

He had a stinker of a game but he's not the reason why we drew. There are many factors you need to consider before bringing Oscar your sworn enemy to the fray.

Albeit Fabregas grabbed an assist on the day, he was entirely anonymous throughout the game, shouldn't you be making a case for that?

Drogba scored the goal after missing. He hit the target with his shot.

Hazard hit the target with his shot.

Your technically inept no10 could not play through passes within even the vicinity of his teammates. Easy passes in clear 3 vs 1 situation to kill the game.

Thunder fire the fingers you used to compare him to Lampard. Can Lampard overhit simple pass to put a player through? A player is right footed, stüpid Oscar will be passing ball way ahead of him to take shot from angle on his left foot.

Sometimes I wonder if Oscar has an atom of football intelligence in that brain of his. Stüpid Ramires-brained maricon.

And don't mention Fabregas in the same breath with Oscar please. The game would be 3-0 if Fabregas had the passing opportunities Oscar did. The same Fabregas you were screaming against his signing because Oscar already plays his position. SMH.

Oscar had a bad game? Is that something new? Nigga most of his games are bad games!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 10:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bimfo:

Ok.. Pass along..
pass along also!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ibime:

Drogba scored the goal after missing

Hazard hit the target with his shot.

Your technically inept no10 could not lay simple passes on clear 3 vs 1 situation to kill the game.

Thunder fire the fingers you used to compare him to Lampard. Can Lampard overhit simple pass to put a player through? A player is right footed, stüpid Oscar will be passing ball way ahead of him to take shot from angle on his left foot.

Sometimes I wonder if Oscar has an atom of football intelligence in that brain of his. Stüpid Ramires-brained maricon.

And don't mention Fabregas in the same breath with Oscar please. The game would be 3-0 if Fabregas had the passing opportunities Oscar did. The same Fabregas you were screaming against his signing because Oscar already plays his position. SMH.

Oscar had a bad game? Is that something new? Nigga most of his games are bad games!!!!

So Hazard hitting a shot on target and missing makes sense to you? A chance which by many miles was the best chance of the game?

How about the much loathed Oscar creating a chance which Drogba squandered? Shey you no see that one ni?

Nigga believe me, I understand your sentiment, it's nothing new.

I wish I can dick-ride on Oscar and face you like a true fan of his, but nah, I'm just a neutral footie fan who believes that the boy has got potentials. So phucking cut him some slacks and get off his balls when things go wrong.

Oh well, I see you're still on this Oscar-Lampard comparison that never happened, you're some flipping pundit - I swear you are.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 10:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bimfo:

Oh! Follow Follow.. U don follow them come here again.. grin As always.. Not always a Man of himself.. Y cant U step out of the shadow of Ur god father (Coogar) and be a Man of Ur own..??

Is it anytime coogar comes here that U must follow him like a little baitçh??
where's the correlation with the post you quoted and your post? what exactly did you vomit? i haven't realized i need navigation to locate the Shekpe thread

and where is coogar here? lol say something with substance puleez

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
wink

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 10:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
Karleb:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

*dies*
that was a clear head-shot, a b1tch-azz wanksta shouldn't be alive after that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (19130) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Geld(m), swiz123(m), izzou(m), NinjaMetahuman, cephasdultimate, Leyqute(m), Rarre and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.