Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10561832 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) ... (19193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 11:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
AirborneLacer:
I guess Nihilist is only trying to point out how sub-par Soton have been on the final third.

I wouldn't call that under-estimation, I think it's constructive criticism.

I would only disagree with Nihilist when he starts throwing lines like 'Considering the fact that Soton have been sub-par on the final third, they don't deserve to be where they are'.

I would consider that a daft assertion cos I've seen great and title winning teams that were built on the foundation of great defense.

Nateevs the only folks who are under-estimating Soton's good run happens to be the dafts at the Manyoo thread.

Some weeks ago, I was trying to bring those lot up to speed with reality and the need to appreciate what Keoman has done so far, alas the simps weren't willing to learn cheesy
Leave those guys, it might be too late before they come to reality. It might not be now though, but chances are the competition for top 4 will be even tougher in 4 or even 5 years.

Been watching the premier underdogs closely, all i can say is most of them are beginning to evolve from teams that were considered relegation dodgers to top 4 challengers(although it may not be now).

Am quite sure any football fan wouldn't want to see a table such as this one at the end of any season

1 Chelsea
2 Southampton
3 Swansea
4 City
5 Arsenal
6 United
7 Liverpool

It would be really shocking

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
Noah13:

Leave those guys, it might be too late before they come to reality. It might not be now though, but chances are the competition for top 4 will be even tougher in 4 or even 5 years.

Been watching the premier underdogs closely, all i can say is most of them are beginning to evolve from teams that were considered relegation dodgers to top 4 challengers(although it may not be now).

Am quite sure any football fan wouldn't want to see a table such as this one at the end of any season

1 Chelsea
2 Southampton
3 Swansea
4 City
5 Arsenal
6 United
7 Liverpool

It would be really shocking

Unpredictability of the league hitting greater heights I guess cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
Chelsea is set to offer Matic a new deal.

Spoiler Alert - Messi's 5 goals in a CL match has been equalled by the brazillian Luis Adriano for FC Shaktar Donetsk in a 7-0 mauling of Bate Borisov.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Unpredictability of the league hitting greater heights I guess cheesy
The thing go be like better Africa Magic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 19, 2014
The Spanish national team needs a revolutionist not a fantasist.

Bosque is stuck to a system that isn't effective anymore - the god-forsaken tiki-taka that handed 'em epic humiliations at the WC. Same crap we're seeing at Barcelona.

These lot need change!

Decent victory for Die Mannschaft. A perfect way to round a successful year up.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:47am On Nov 19, 2014
Abeg who fit give us update on Lucas Piazons progress at Frankfurth. I very much like that kid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 7:18am On Nov 19, 2014
Ibime:
Abeg who fit give us update on Lucas Piazons progress at Frankfurth. I very much like that kid.
Don't know much about his progress but I remember He scored one beautiful Freekick for Frankfurt some weeks ago
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:51am On Nov 19, 2014
Interesting to know that Bruma is playing for the Oranje. he even scored. smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
^^^
Yea I saw the game, we had a good game against Latvia lol..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
Ibime:

I have not followed him in a long while. I am mostly interested in Betrand Traore. I believe he has what it takes to makes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
How Nigeria ended with Keshi as her Head Coach with all you guys in this Section still dey baffle me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
^^ stuff happens, I never liked how they won the nation's cup previously, it's so fluke to me. I'm not surprised by their exit. Poor super eagles.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
Thumbs up to Mikel - he tries his best to strike a balance with his defensive and offensive contribution to the team. Our midfield will always lack balance as long as we lack the playmaker influence - any suggestions?. Nigeria needs a player to make the difference, just like Fabregas does for Chelsea.

What should we expect when a coach starts a striker that has got a serious case of goal drought, defenders with absolutely no clue what the word 'defending' means.

Omeruo will only keep going out on loans until his contract with Chelsea expires. There has been no signs of improvement on the guy. DAMN!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 11:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
dyabman:
^^ stuff happens, I never liked how they won the nation's cup previously, it's so fluke to me. I'm not surprised by their exit. Poor super eagles.
that cup was well deserved bros, Naija were head & knees above every other team from the knockout stages
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 8:19am On Nov 20, 2014
A deal has been reportedly agreed between Chelsea and Arsenal for the signature of Petr Cech.

This sh*t can't happen.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dcmg(m): 8:22am On Nov 20, 2014
For the first time since 1998 chelsea will be unaffected by Afcon,since mikel and salah will be available in January after failing with Nigeria and Egypt to qualify for Afcon 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dcmg(m): 8:24am On Nov 20, 2014
Please mourinho should Get Marco Reus
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 11:18am On Nov 20, 2014
^^^ chillax bro, he's destination is stamford bridge nowhere else to go, Blue is his color. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:57am On Nov 20, 2014
^^^...If marco reus should come to chelsea I trust iva(our female doctor) to make him injury free cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
hensben: ^^^...If marco reus should come to chelsea I trust iva(our female doctor) to make him injury free cheesy

Dat geh fit cure cancer ah swear! grin

Is he that injury-prone - Reus?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
I had a dream last night. In the dream Chelsea sold Oscar to PSG for £40m and sold off Schurlle and Salah to clubs I don't remember. We sold them both for a total £20m and we spent £60m pounds on Koke and Marco Reus and promoted Jeremie Boga. I woke up smiling.

Now I know dreams hardly come true but let's just imagine. . . . .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
nateevs:
I had a dream last night. In the dream Chelsea sold Oscar to PSG for £40m and sold off Schurlle and Salah to clubs I don't remember. We sold them both for a total £20m and we spent £60m pounds on Koke and Marco Reus and promoted Jeremie Boga. I woke up smiling.

Now I know dreams hardly come true but let's just imagine. . . . .

My dreams are usually of the wet variety. embarassed

I'm sure you must be an accountant. Only Nateevs's dreams come replete with detailed financial transactions. grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
Nihilist:

My dreams are usually of the wet variety. embarassed

I'm sure you must be an accountant. Only Nateevs's dreams come replete with detailed financial transactions. grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Unfortunately, I am not an Accountant. My Wife is though.
I must say I have been having dreams about money lately. Big Money!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
nateevs:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Unfortunately, I am not an Accountant. My Wife is though.
I must say I have been having dreams about money lately. Big Money!

Chief Ebenezer obey sang that "Eni rowo he Loju Ala ton ronu, Eni ko tepa MO ise re nitori ebi"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
raumdeuter:

Chief Ebenezer obey sang that "Eni rowo he Loju Ala ton ronu, Eni ko tepa MO ise re nitori ebi"

Iwo ni Obey nba wi. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wonlasewonimi: 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
raumdeuter:

To n dunu (that is happy)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
wonlasewonimi:

To n dunu (that is happy)

Thanks jare. You better tell nateevs, unless he can pay his bills from his dreams
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
raumdeuter:

Thanks jare. You better tell nateevs, unless he can pay his bills from his dreams

Sebi eni to n dunu ni Obey n bawi. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wonlasewonimi: 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
raumdeuter:

Nateevs is a network expert. He is loaded!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
Noah13:
A deal has been reportedly agreed between Chelsea and Arsenal for the signature of Petr Cech.

This sh*t can't happen.
Arsenal won't sign Cech. Mourinho wouldn't share Ebola with Arsenal even for free.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
tongue :Pwhat is dis keke nape doing here?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
So the thing with Ronaldo's release clause worth €1 billion is a true story. Why the hell would anyone want to buy a player worth over £750 million?

This is just like putting a price tag on the multiple awards he has been given.

You could start a football club from nothing with that fee, and turn into something massive, instead of buying just 1 player. DAMN!

And the acclaimed player from another planet is worth a mere €250. Weird!

(1) (2) (3) ... (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) ... (19193) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.