Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (812) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10460900 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) ... (19127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
FBS:
Matic lost his head but i can totally understand why. most of us would have done worse.

as for the FA and the ref, they will rot and rot. them be mad people. their punishment is just round the corner.

That is why i dont understand what some people are saying,i would have surely done worse...for Bleep sakes the guy got away with the tackle,probably if the idiot of a ref had blown,matic might have felt less done in...but no the ref didnt do shit.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
"@ChelseaFC: Jose: 'Minute 69 has a big relation with minute 30. This is the story of the game.'"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
"@ChelseaFC: Jose: 'I am happy that I am not stupid. I understood everything a couple of months ago.' #CFC"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
"@ChelseaFC: Jose can't remember a run of 'non-decisions' like this that is currently happening to Chelsea. #CFC"

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
Campaign against chelsea

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardd(m): 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
this is fa planning on chelsea today sad

we need to go for an appeal for matic or unless he will miss league cup final against totteham and that is a big loss if he misses that match Smh

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
Mrphilia:
"@ChelseaFC: Jose can't remember a run of 'non-decisions' like this that is currently happening to Chelsea. #CFC"
OK, I think we all get the gist that the FA a.k.a the callers don't want Chelsea or specifically RA to win "the league" , so who are The Callers rooting for? Liverphools? surely not for citeh!
so is this some punishment for denying them (LFC) the title last season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
lool penalty for city fast fast cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
mithel:

That is why i dont understand what some people are saying,i would have surely done worse...for Bleep sakes the guy got away with the tackle,probably if the idiot of a ref had blown,matic might have felt less done in...but no the ref didnt do shit.
Matic just lost his head. He is a very well paid professional who should have just held back for a second. That said, the human side got the better of him and I understand that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
Chelsea fans that buy into this "Chelsea vs FA/Referees" theory really amuse me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
checking through DM. can't see the pictures of the reckless tackle from that eediott.

rewind back to the Diego Saga, pictures were EVERYWHERE!! Go figure!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
Hazardd:
this is fa planning on chelsea today sad

we need to go for an appeal for matic or unless he will miss league cup final against totteham and that is a big loss if he misses that match Smh

U CAN SAY DAT AGAIN. CLEARLY THEY PLANNED TO MAKE MATIC MISS D SPURS GAME.
THEY KNOW WAT THEY DOING
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
Atkinson dey mad i swear how do you explain those two penalties ba shit now anyway, we still top sha i just hope this pts loss dont matter cos if we were to lose by two points i will surely remember today to release curse on Atkinson

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
Campaign Against Chelsea !!!!!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
2 blatant penalties not awarded for Chelsea
today but it took only 30 secs for the referee to
award Man City a penalty....... Who wrote this script? Mr latin or Mr ibu Sooooooooooooo nollywood

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
Jose Mourinho insists appealing Nemanja Matic's red card against Burnley would be a waste of time as he continued his bitter feud with the Football Association.

The Serbian midfielder was sent off for violent conduct after
he reacted to a dangerous Ashley Barnes tackle in Chelsea's
1-1 draw with Burnley.

When asked his opinion on Matic's red card, Mourinho
replied: "Have you ever seen Chelsea win an appeal?"
He went on to compare Barnes' challenge with Diego Costa's
stamp on Emre Can, which earned his forward a three-match
ban last month: "A couple of weeks ago when I was in the
press conference after the Liverpool game in the Capital One
Cup I knew already that it was going on and on and on on the
television. Subtitles saying “Diego Crimes”. Compare “Diego
Crimes” with what happened today.

"This game had four moments. Minute 30, minute 33, minute
43 and minute 69. This is the story of this game. I can not
comment on that story because you know it is difficult for
me not to say the truth. I’m making it easy for you, you go
home go to these moments and you know exactly what I
think about the game."

Mourinho cited a first-half challenge form Barnes as the
turning point in the game, believing the Burnley forward
should have been dismissed for a challenge with goalscorer
Branislav Ivanovic: "I repeat; that was minute 69. Minute 69
has a big relation with minute 30. The player, if i can call him
a player, that was involved in minute 69 was involved in
minute 30. Normally in minute 31 he should be in the shower.
No minute 69 if the person in charge deals with it the proper
way on minute 30."

When asked how costly the dropped points will prove at the
end of the season, the Chelsea boss continued: “I have no
answer for you because if this story that started a couple of
months ago finished today, if you tell me today this story
finished and now we have 12 matches to play with an
advantage of five points i tell you ‘champions’. But I don’t
know if the story ends here or if you have more waiting for
us."

In reference to his comments about a refereeing campaign
against his side after a 1-1 draw at Southampton in
December, Mourinho said, "I’m happy that I’m not stupid and
I understood everything a couple of months ago."

It will be a huge huge miracle if Chelsea finally win this league.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
Just thought you all should have a little laugh at our horrendous defending which led to the Cavani goal.

As you can see, 7 players were supposedly defending

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by knightsTempler: 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
To be fair Matics sending off was a sending off but the table which led to the sending off was also a red card it was a high tackle on his leg and could've ended his season. But against teams like burnley who are in a relegation battle we shouldn't be blaming the ref for not giving us two penaltys and not sending Ashley Barnes off. This is a game where we should be scoring 3 or 4 goals easily. By the sound of things we played poorly. In my opinion we should've started Willian, along with hazard and Oscar who have been settled all season instead of trying to bring in a new player who hasn't fully settled yet.

With the gap going to 5 points,as city are currently winning 3-0, we can just go into next weeks final with Spurs hoping to win and hoping Liverpool beat city before we kick off. If city lose next week away at Liverpool we would be 5 points clear with a game in hand. So I still think we will win the league.

Ktbffh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 7:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
if there's a campaign against us, we can't do sh|t about it. we can only hope that it doesn't get worse with the games left to play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
and to think we were all in the mood when Burnley pegged those guys to a draw.

so is this what i think it is
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 7:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
Bar the one man disadvantage, we had players that were good enough to protect a one goal lead against Burnley.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
Imagine if it was Diego Costa in pic 1 and/or 3...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 8:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
Head of English Ref. should respectfully resign

This season has been horrendous! angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
I am tired of the FA.. So so tired..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
chrisley024:
Head of English Ref. should respectfully resign

This season has been horrendous! angry

I think Webb is the Head of English Reffs..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
We are all Humans.. That tackle on Matic was more than Nasty.

I made the same chanllenge on my friend(An arsenal fan) as we were arguing about the incident, he pursued me and was really furious..

NB: I was wearing a bathroom slippers..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
Bimffo:

I think Webb is the Head of English Reffs..
Mike Riley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
Malaga are the first team since Getafe in 2007/08 to keep Barcelona scoreless over two games (in La liga) - bbc shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 11:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
where is my gun ,this ref shocked shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 12:46am On Feb 22, 2015
People said Matic should have done this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ayXL100N8M

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:08am On Feb 22, 2015
Although extremely pissed off with Martin Atkinson right now, one cannot forget the penalty he gave us to win against Manure some years back nor the ghost goal against Spurs in 2012 FA Cup semi-final. So I will not call him biased, just incompetent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:12am On Feb 22, 2015
Wolves have a young defender playing for them called Dominic Iorfa. Just googled him and yes, he is the son of the ex-Super Eagles striker

(1) (2) (3) ... (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) ... (19127) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.