Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (917) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10697707 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) ... (19355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
^^ Are you a Chelsea fan? If YES

Whats your rank among Chelsea fans on this forum?

if you happen to be among the top 3.

Do you mind testing your football knowledge? If Yes

Pick ANY topic on European football including Chelsea and write all you know
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 6:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
Away Form

1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
raumdeuter:
Overconfidence or underconfidence. Na someone change name

I am asking for the next best Chelsea analyst to step into the ring and tell us his position in Chelsea before I pistol-whip him/her with football knowledge

You are getting me annoyed. Are you this slow or you are just being funny?
You were knocked out by a mike tyson punch instead of you to go nurse your injury,you are here throwing a silly challenge so someone else can kill you off.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

grin grin smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

I am a Chelsea fan.

My chosen topic is the DFB Pokal match on Tuesday 28th of April, 2015.

Can you please compare and contrast the penalties taken by Phillip Lahm and Xabi Alonso with reference to their ranks on the penalty takers list at Bayern Munich?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

Who will take you serious after you lost the first debate?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nihilist:

I am a Chelsea fan.

Can you please compare and contrast the penalties taken by Phillip Lahm and Xabi Alonso with reference to their ranks on the penalty takers list at Bayern Munich?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

If you cared to know, After the red in Prague, we played Chelsea for 35mins and scores were still level, Chelsea only held on due to an excellent Cech performance

Vs PSG, After playing with a man advantage for over 90mins, Shots on target even, Possesion even, PSG even had more threat than the team with a man advantage

Compare the stats of the 2 teams one that played 10men for 90mins one that played 10 men for 30mins and come to your own conclusion

Cech is a Chelsea player, You don't expect him to be brilliant for Bayern na.. If Chelsea had won, no 1 will remember the stats no matter how they played..

Football is about goals, and nothing more.. Stats/Possession don't comprehend anything to me..

I am not just inline with you because you said if a Coach can't take advantage of a team playing with 10 men, then the coach is a Joke, and Pep lost yesterday and you are defending him..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
Tval:
Stop saying this, he was mercilessly beating you with facts, until overconfidence stepped in.

More like he held a gun and handed the gun over to you and then asked you to pass him a broom.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nihilist:

I am a Chelsea fan.

You missed a question

What is your rank among Chelsea fans on this forum
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
Bimffo:

Cech is a Chelsea player, You don't expect him to be brilliant for Bayern na.. If Chelsea had won, no 1 will remember the stats no matter how they played..

Football is about goals, and nothing more.. Stats/Possession don't comprehend anything to me..

I am not just inline with you because you said if a Coach can't take advantage of a team playing with 10 men, then the coach is a Joke, and Pep lost yesterday and you are defending him..

Pep lost yesterday on Penalties

he had a man advantage for 12 minutes, How would you compare that to a clueless Mourinho who had it for over 90mins andstill the stats shows an even match
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
Tval:
Not everyone has the time for that, we are all different individuals, you fit get one money making machine next to you right now grin

grin abi na..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
raumdeuter has run away o.
That guy is a clown grin grin grin grin

Raumdeuter,if you loose this debate with nihilist,then your name will no longer be raumdeuter but dumbdeuter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
I don't think Bayern captain Phillip Lahm likes scoring awoof penalties.

If it's not a 40 yard screamer, he's not interested. Leave the awoof pens to the likes of Ikedia Hazard and co.

This was reflected in his acrobatic and very flamboyant slip.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nihilist:

I am a Chelsea fan.

grin This got me laughing real hard.. And Dayo said You didn't get the question..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

You missed a question

You didn't give me your rank so I don't see a need to extend you that courtesy.

Now compare and contrast please...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2015

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

You missed a question

His rank among Chelsea fans is immaterial, he has chosen a topic, please be honourable and take him on.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nihilist:

You didn't give me your rank so I don't see a need to extend you that courtesy.

Now compare and contrast please...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
raumdeuter is making a fool of himself. What has rank got to do with the question he asked?
chai....cant stop laughing at your dull-wittedness.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
mikeywise:

His rank among Chelsea fans is immaterial, he has chosen a topic, please be honourable and take him on.

Thanks.

I choose who I analyse with and its limited to the top 3. I cant be bothered with most of the posters on here except the elites

I have sent one of the top 3 on a name change
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

If you cared to know, After the red in Prague, we played Chelsea for 35mins and scores were still level, Chelsea only held on due to an excellent Cech perfomance

this guy keeps finding excuses... You were asked why didnt you win b4 penalty shoot out when we where one man down....

Are you now blaming cech for not winning?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
Musiwa in the making grin grin

Dk=Musiwa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
lordfalcao:
this guy keeps finding excuses... You were asked why didnt you win b4 penalty shoot out when we where one man down....

Are you now blaming cech for not winning?

We couldnt win because we didnt have the 90mins luxury Mourinho had playing with 10 men
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

I'll tell you my rank if you tell me yours.

Meanwhile, if we consider Xabi Alonso's slip up would you describe it as inspired by the tiki-taka style of his homeland? Or was it a more pragmatic german-type slip up?

And could such a slip been prevented by playing a high line?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

I choose who I analyse with and its limited to the top 3. I cant be bothered with most of the posters on here except the elites

I have sent one of the top 3 on a name change

My brother leave story jor, answer simple question and if u don't have an answer just say so and maybe change ur moniker to...Chelsea is the best. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

We couldnt win because we didnt have the 90mins luxury Mourinho had playing with 10 men
Are you saying that Jose Mourinho is the reason Bayern lost yesterday?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nihilist:

I'll tell you my rank if you tell me yours.

Meanwhile, if we consider Xabi Alonso's slip up would you describe it as inspired by the tiki-taka style of his homeland? Or was it a more pragmatic german-type slip up?

And could such a slip been prevented by playing a high line?

If you let us know your rank then we can know where to start the analysis from.

I cant be teaching calculus to someone who cant count numbers

You get?

If your level is what you are posting then maybe I have to get edoyad an Arsenal fan to come debate you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
mikeywise:

Are you saying that Jose Mourinho is the reason Bayern lost yesterday?

Bayern lost on penalties and Mourinho was battered by PSG huge difference

BTW whats your rank?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

yea now pep that couldnt win a ten man team is a JOKE.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
lordfalcao:
yea now pep that couldnt win a ten man team is a JOKE.

Pep had 12 mins, compare that with Mourinho who had 90

Whats your rank sef?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

If you let us know your rank then we can know where to start the analysis from.

I cant be teaching calculus to someone who cant count numbers

You get?

If your level is what you are posting then maybe I have to get edoyad to come debate you
I don't know your rank, so I can't disclose mine.
Meanwhile, Would you agree that any coach who can't win against 10 is a failure?

Especially a coach who has multiple World Cup winners in his squad?

(1) (2) (3) ... (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) ... (19355) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.