Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (918) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10699268 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) ... (19355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

Bayern lost on penalties and Mourinho was battered by PSG huge difference

BTW whats your rank?
losing on goal difference and loosing four penalty woefully... Who is been batterred!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

Pep lost yesterday on Penalties

he had a man advantage for 12 minutes, How would you compare that to a clueless Mourinho who had it for over 90mins andstill the stats shows an even match

You see what I am saying.. You are putting Pep in the Omni-presence mood, which is not.. He lost Yesterday with a man advantage, You should admit that.!
I have seen Mourinho win with 9 men.. And he could have lost easily that also..

I have seen teams win with 10 men, Chelsea VS Bayern and Barca.. (How many goals on target did Chelsea have, How many corners)

I have seen teams also lose with 10 men.. So its nothing..

When Chelsea lost to Bayern in the Super Cup, you didnt let us rest on this thread.. Mourinho lost on Penalties. Pep won on Penalties.. It was not because Pep was a genius, it was because of Luck and the intelligence of every player.

And about stats, Nobody cares about the stats.. I know Bayern pressed yesterday and still Dortmund is the team playing in the Final..

Barca had more possession against Bayern in 2013 and still Bayern trashed them.. Stats is nothing, big bro..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nihilist:

I don't know your rank, so I can't disclose mine.
Meanwhile, Would you agree that any coach who can't win against 10 is a failure?
Especially a coach who has multiple World Cup winners in his squad?
I stated my conditions before hand over 2 weeks here.

I only take on top 3

if you are ashamed of your position then maybe you need to work on that first before throwing your hat into the ring
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
Four Worldcup winners took penalties. All 4 missed.

Is this indicative of a coach ruining his players?

Is Pep Guardiola a rich man's AVB?

Raumdeuter please discuss

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
Bimffo:

You see what I am saying.. You are putting Pep in the Omni-presence mood, which is not.. He lost Yesterday with a man advantage, You should admit that.!
I have seen Mourinho win with 9 men.. And he could have lost easily that also..

I have seen teams win with 10 men, Chelsea VS Bayern and Barca.. (How many goals on target did Chelsea have, How many corners)

I have seen teams also lose with 10 men.. So its nothing..

When Chelsea lost to Bayern in the Super Cup, you didnt let us rest on this thread.. Mourinho lost on Penalties. Pep won on Penalties.. It was not because Pep was a genius, it was because of Luck and the intelligence of every player.

And about stats, Nobody cares about the stats.. I know Bayern pressed yesterday and still Dortmund is the team playing in the Final..

Barca had more possession against Bayern in 2013 and still Bayern trashed them.. Stats is nothing, big bro..

Even with a man advantage you need time to make it count?

If I give you 1 million Dollars but no time to spend it then what difference would it make?

I dontneed to start stressing the importance of time here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nihilist:
Four Worldcup winners took penalties. All 4 missed.

Is this indicative of a coach ruining his players?

Is Pep Guardiola a rich man's AVB?

Raumdeuter please discuss

Are you willing to tell us your rank here first?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

Even with a man advantage you need time to make it count?

If I give you 1 million Dollars but no time to spend it then what difference would it make?

I dontneed to start stressing the importance of time here

You just don't want to admit you are wrong like Ibime, that's Y Ibime will be respected more.. He knew he was wrong and overconfident, and still changed his name..

Let's just forget the fuss, we will get back to this very soon.. Very very soon.. Hope we are all alive.

And what's with you and rank
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
^^ I select the people I can have an argument with. Just top 3
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
Bayern were always expected to win the league, especially after a sustained effort to weaken their next closest rivals.

The effect of that campaign of attrition by transfer has been seen in Dortmund's dismal performance in the league.

Yet when it came to pure one on one combat, head to head knockout competition, Pep and band of World Cup winners were embarrassed by a 10 man team.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I hope I have convinced and not confused you that Pep Guardiola is not better that Amodu Shuaibu.

If he does not have 11 extremely talented players on the pitch, he cannot win.

QED

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
The username bundesligabest has baffled me for some time.You know what they say,"there is a story behind every name".I've always wondered why on earth a Chelsea fan would choose such a moniker? You would think he would be somewhere at home on the Bayern thread.Now i know the real story grin.Chai, DK diaris god o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
pkasso:
The username bundesligabest has baffled me for some time.You know what they say,"there is a story behind every name".I've always wondered why on earth a Chelsea fan would choose such a moniker? You would think he would be somewhere at home on the Bayern thread.Now i know the real story grin.Chai, DK diaris god o.

Thats what I do. The great Ibime. One of Nairalands Sport section best. Made to change name

Toying with the best Chelsea brains. Thats why I have no time for anyone below top 3 especially for a team deficient in intellectuals like Chelsea.

Regardless Ibime is still my main guy, Topnotch whoknows his football, Only God knows why he would be supporting a team like Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
Schmeichel, Wasilewski, Huth, Morgan, Albrighton, King, Cambiasso, Drinkwater, Konchesky, Vardy, Ulloa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
pkasso:
Oga Dk never won. Oga Ibime was humble.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
Chelsea team tonight: Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry (c), Azpilicueta; Ramires, Matic; Willian, Fabregas, Hazard; Drogba. #CFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
Chelsea subs tonight: Courtois, Filipe Luis, Zouma, Ake, Mikel, Oscar, Cuadrado. #CFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
Tval:
Oga Dk never won. Oga Ibime was humble.

I never won?

How about

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2329938_ibime_jpeg294ecbb4e420ca78b493f7b0f5f320bf

He asked for 3 I gave him 4
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
Drogba again angry angry Why Mourinho stubborn like this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
I believe I won this debate by default. My opponent has not been able to discuss the finer points of Phillip Lahm's incompetence at taking penalties.

Instead he has been asking for rank like security guard with inferiority complex.

What should we christen Dayo now that he has lost?

Suggestions please?

I personally like EPLnaBaba

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

I never won?

How about

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2329938_ibime_jpeg294ecbb4e420ca78b493f7b0f5f320bf

He asked for 3 I gave him 4
Let us do it this way. Give me three from 2012. The bundeliga disgraceful scorelines were from 2014.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
Tval:
Let us do it this way. Give me three from 2012. The bundeliga disgraceful scorelines were from 2014.

Your rank first sir.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

Your rank first sir.
He is number one..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
Guys guys guys!

You guys are giving raumdeuter the opportunity to achieve his aim.

Can't you guys see that he wants to deviate attention from his team's and coach's cluelesness last night?

If he can't discuss nihilist debate then let him be! We all know Ibime floored him. No need to go that lane with him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
Bimffo:

He is number one..
E no fit yarn himself?

Or is he ashamed of his rank?

BTW we know Ibime is number 1, nateevs would be 2, No one even comes close to those
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
I just hope raumdeuter knows pep was the coach of barca against an 7th placed 10-man team at home for over 55mins, against inter for over 55mins, against chelsea (sc final) for over 50 mins..........

THE GREATEST DAMAGE MESSI DID TO FOOTBALL WAS CONVINCING US THAT GUARDIOLA IS WORLD CLASS

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
raumdeuter:
E no fit yarn himself?

Or is he ashamed of his rank?

BTW we know Ibime is number 1, nateevs would be 2, No one even comes close to those

He is number 3, Just reply the question for your rank sake.. I wanna also rank you people on Bayern's thread. I already know A40's rank..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

Pep had 12 mins, compare that with Mourinho who had 90

Whats your rank sef?
must yu keep sounding biased?
Pep had 12 minutes
mou had 90 "

the point here is that pep is a JOKE...
Havent you seen teams that won a match in less than 5mins after there opponent is one man down?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
bigkesh:
I just hope raumdeuter knows pep was the coach of barca against an 7th placed 10-man team at home for over 55mins, against inter for over 55mins, against chelsea (sc final) for over 50 mins..........

THE GREATEST DAMAGE MESSI DID TO FOOTBALL WAS CONVINCING US THAT GUARDIOLA IS WORLD CLASS
No need of this bro, Ibime already settled this with him and his cohorts.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
Schweinsteiger had 2/3 top seasons before his legs gave out. Lampard did it for 10.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
bigkesh:

Let me disgrace this one sharply

Can you tell us the minute Ramires was red carded and sum it up and compare it to the 50mins you posted

Peps team won the game vs Inter 1-0 and lost the tie, unlike Mourinho who couldnt win.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
Keky:
Schweinsteiger had 2/3 top seasons before his legs gave out. Lampard did it for 10.

For his 2/3 seasons, Schweinsteiger had a See below

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bundesligabest: 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
Keky:

Please leave my guy Schweini out of this. . . .

Abeg who get team line-up for Leicester match
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 8:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
that was some moment!

(1) (2) (3) ... (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) ... (19355) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibunkun1(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.