Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,440 members, 7,812,318 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (935) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10456000 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) ... (19126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:07pm On May 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

No bitterness against Mourinho? Then you didnt know me well enough. I have always hated Mourinho, I have written a thread here on this board about Mourinho which a member here went to Post on BBC 606 discussion.
The only time I supported Mourinho was when he coaches against English teams

Wednesday no far at all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:07pm On May 05, 2015
Nihilist:

Wednesday no far at all.

BTW

Has the entire Chelsea team booked a comfortable beer parlor to watch superior teams in the CL semi finals.

I want to suggest somewhere in Ketu. Chilled beer with point and kill. AC blasting. Standby gen.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:14pm On May 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

BTW

Has the entire Chelsea team booked a comfortable beer parlor to watch superior teams in the CL semi finals.

I want to suggest somewhere in Ketu. Chilled beer with point and kill. AC blasting. Standby gen.

I'm more of an Agege\Bariga boy.
So I will be recommending joints in those areas where we can all watch the finals together.

In the meantime, I suggest you book a spot at Igbobi or Randle hospital for easy access to treatment tommorow.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:22pm On May 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

No bitterness against Mourinho? Then you didnt know me well enough. I have always hated Mourinho, I have written a thread here on this board about Mourinho which a member here went to Post on BBC 606 discussion.

The only time I supported Mourinho was when he coaches against English teams

grin you see..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:41pm On May 05, 2015
Nihilist:

I'm more of an Agege\Bariga boy.
So I will be recommending joints in those areas where we can all watch the finals together.

In the meantime, I suggest you book a spot at Igbobi or Randle hospital for easy access to treatment tommorow.

Semi finals come before finals, I am busy for the semi finals but since you middle level clubs have so much time on your hands and cant even make it that far. At least you should enjoy better football not bus park. And where best can you h-enjoy that if not on TV.

They can even get all the Chelsea players comfortable seats to watch their superiors play
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:42pm On May 05, 2015
Bimffo:

grin you see..

Thats consistent
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 05, 2015
Bimffo:

BigKesh is saying the truth.. In the days of Dayokanu, You were not repeating the same trash all over again..

Yes, You had the most posts in this section, but You were not like this.. When I joined, I never knew Dayokanu as an insultive, big ego person..

The normal Dayo won't even reply the post that brought this reply.. I am guessing this account is hacked..

Hacked? Who's got the time? That'd be waste of resource and time.

Dayo's ego is simply writing checks his body can't cash, nothing more.

What makes a good pundit is objectivity and valid logic, these are areas the likes of debosky, ibime, Nihilist, Nateevs et al thrives.

In 2012, Dayo was busy hailing Chelsea's heroics after we must have won the UCL, fast forward to 2015, he's claiming that triumph was crap!

Double standards, inconsistency, sentiment and lies is the nigga's forte.

I enjoy calling his bluff and he hates me, I guess we're even grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 8:12pm On May 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

That's what we say about chelsea fans.

Someone who joined 6 months ago claimed to know someone whose main account was deactivated before he joined and he got multiple likes.

In their delusion they even claimed to know the account owner more than himself.

Until 3 years ago I usually frequent the arsenal thread thinking they were the worst until I found that chelsea fans actually take the cake when it comes to ignorance and took it upon myself to educate them as my contribution to global adult literacy
diaris God o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 9:16pm On May 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

Someone who joined less than 6 months ago all of a sudden knows about Dayo who joined over 9 years ago.

Anyone who said I was quiet must be grammatically challenged. I had the most posts on the sport section after coogar for a reason

Chelsea fans reasoning sha

Having the most post is not an issue and not a yardstick. I registered almost the same time as you but my post doesn't correlate with the years of registration.

Also, joining 6 months ago doesn't deter him from knowing the kind of person you are.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 10:14pm On May 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

BTW

My man, which side in Ketu? Ikosi area or Demurin area? I can't bear to watch my match against Bayern alone @ home after office work. It's gonna be boring. Where is that confirm spot @ Ketu?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JustKay3(m): 10:19pm On May 05, 2015
chic2pimp:

I have seen all of that Bro. There is not one of the all time classics I am yet to watch. There is a reason why I specifically picked mayweather out of this current bunch. No one is for a second saying this era is much better. However We should stop underrating this current era. Why it did not happen years ago is anyone's guess. They've been a lot of reasons being thrown about why however no one but the two boxer's camp know the exact reasons
If you have watched those 4 fighters and still think Mayweather will last the distance against Hagler in particular, then I don't know what to say.The other 3 maybe (though I think Hearns also stands a great chance of beating him).Everyone boxing afficionado, thinks these era sucks, it's well documented.From the number of fights per year to number of rounds, boxing is not just what it used to be, whatever division or weight is put under scrutiny.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:41pm On May 05, 2015
Debroslink:

My man, which side in Ketu? Ikosi area or Demurin area? I can't bear to watch my match against Bayern alone @ home after office work. It's gonna be boring. Where is that confirm spot @ Ketu?

Sorry but its only for Chelsea players and manager who wont be opportuned to play the CL semi since its above their level currently.

Its a good location where the manager can learn how to play better football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 10:43pm On May 05, 2015
raumdeuter:
Go back and read previous Chelsea thread of 7yrs ago and see howI contributed to football education on this thread to ignorant Chelsea fans

In European football when push came to shove among Chelsea fans only Ibime was able to stand. Unlike all these Up Shessee, Up Mourinho bots we have all round

Open the thread below and educate yourself on some football knowledge you have missed that no one would ever give back to you

https://www.nairaland.com/16635/chelsea-fans-identify-yourselves-here/374

Oh, You made me remember old times.

The days of Akola, myself, Grizzly, Faajilawa...Lordimpaq, Mukina2, under18, Kitaun, Priscila...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bundesligabest: 10:45pm On May 05, 2015
AirborneLacer:
Speak of less dignifying transfers, speak of the speculation that Rickie phucking Lambert is moving to Chelsea.

Way to defend the title?

Hey, hold it there young man! Rickie Lambert is not a bad shout for no3 striker.

While he may not work for Liverpool who favour furious pressing from the front, his hold up play would work at Chelsea to kill off games.

Don't you know Claudio Pizarro has been playing the same no3 role for Bayern the last 3 or 4 seasons?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 10:56pm On May 05, 2015
Juve had a good game tonight cool , Barca tomorrow , I pity somebody wink shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:24pm On May 05, 2015
chic2pimp:

Exactly He is incredibly smart. In and out of the ring If I might add.

There is no chance In hell Hagler would have beaten Mayweather to a pulp. NOT A CHANCE!. May has the higher ring IQ of the two and will adjust to whatever is being thrown at him by round 4/5. It'll be an incredibly tight contest brah.

Pacman probably won't go the distance as his style plays right into the hands of Hagler. However May definitely goes the distance. I don't care who you are If you face mayweather you are going to miss more shots than you land and that leaves you open to counters. Floyd MAY end up not winning but that fight DEFINITELY goes the distance
That is if he lasts up to round 4 and 5 and even if he does he would be so far behind he would have to adopt a riskier strategy which would leave him a lot more vulnerable to a K.O. An old Hagler would go the distance with Mayweather but a prime Hagler would K.O Mayweather

Pacman wouldn't survive Hagler obviously.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JustKay3(m): 2:56am On May 06, 2015
A40:

That is if he lasts up to round 4 and 5 and even if he does he would be so far behind he would have to adopt a riskier strategy which would leave him a lot more vulnerable to a K.O. An old Hagler would go the distance with Mayweather but a prime Hagler would K.O Mayweather

Pacman wouldn't survive Hagler obviously.

The same Hagler whose titanium jaw broke Hearns' wrist.lol.I don't even know what technique Mayweather wan use against that animal.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:16am On May 06, 2015
Bundesligabest:

Hey, hold it there young man! Rickie Lambert is not a bad shout for no3 striker.

While he may not work for Liverpool who favour furious pressing from the front, his hold up play would work at Chelsea to kill off games.

Don't you know Claudio Pizarro has been playing the same no3 role for Bayern the last 3 or 4 seasons?

To the detriment of Bamford's integration?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:35am On May 06, 2015
raumdeuter:

I'm not here to teach you how to read and understand. Can you point to where anyone called Ronaldinho the best player in the world?

Porto won the Portuguese league just before Mourinho. Inter dominated the Italian league even before Mourinho.

Like I said big clubs choose their coach. Though Mourinho was sucking Man utd dick hoping they would give him the job, he was ignored.

Madrid management and players regret him ever coaching them till now. As they watched helplessly while bayern and Dortmund battered Jose Madrid.

Interestingly, he chooses to dodge this..

Dhelake:
Dayo can lie, you claimed Porto won the Portuguese league just before Jose came around,

Jose got to Porto in the second half of 01/02 season and Porto last won the league then in 98/99 season, sporting won in 99/00 season and the 00/01 season he's claiming Porto won the league, it was Boavista that won the league.

Make una take am easy with all this lies just to paint Jose as a bad Coach

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:57am On May 06, 2015
Griezmann's rumor is all over the place

There's no damn smoke without a fire or smoldering ashes!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 11:59am On May 06, 2015
AirborneLacer:

I want it to happen.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 12:36pm On May 06, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Bros, Forget it, it won't happen
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:33pm On May 06, 2015
JustKay3:

The same Hagler whose titanium jaw broke Hearns' wrist.lol.I don't even know what technique Mayweather wan use against that animal.
Too many overrated fighters in this era jare. Comparing Mayweather to a man who was never knocked down never mind knocked out in almost 70 fights
Remember back then they usually fought for 15 rounds not 12
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 2:59pm On May 06, 2015
I remember the days of j cole, damien duff and robben. All three were skillful, good pace, they score a lot goals etc etc. Then lampard and essien were scoring too.

Back then, whenever we have a match, you'll be certain that chelsea must score. The question will be " how many goals? ". The threat posed by our attackers then was too much for defenders.

These days, honestly, we don't have those type of skillful and goal-hungry wingers. Apart from hazard, others are just running around to win back the possession, lose it and start chasing after it again. I hope chelsea will get a decent right winger in the summer. I don't like willian there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:10pm On May 06, 2015
I share your sentiments about Willian. I also think willian is better suited in the middle of the pack when compared to what he delivers on the flanks. Another benefit is he can win back balls and start an attack from the middle.

I really dont want to make up my mind about Cuadrado yet even though the guy is looking like the worse side of swp cheesy

Players I would love to see go are;

Mikel Obi,Oscar,Ramires and drogba.

Additions for me will be;

Nathan Ake plays carling cup n FA matches and acts as a back up to matic/replacement to Mikel Obi.
A new DM to support Matic preferably a good passer of the ball with good skill,pace and strength to replace ramires.
A winger in the mode of Robben to hold the right flank(if Di maria is available I say we shud deal).
A pure no. 10 with an eye for goals and creating goal scoring chances to replace Oscar while fabregas is allowed to move freely behind the striker or interchanges with the new no. 10.
Drogba aka DD da Drog can take a bow and leave the team while we bring in another striker in the mode of diego costa. I strongly believe bamford should stay back @ boro at least for one more season before he comes back to CFC.

#My Opinion....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wonlasewonimi: 4:24pm On May 06, 2015
Emaprince:
I remember the days of j cole, damien duff and robben. All three were skillful, good pace, they score a lot goals etc etc. Then lampard and essien were scoring too.

Back then, whenever we have a match, you'll be certain that chelsea must score. The question will be " how many goals? ". The threat posed by our attackers then was too much for defenders.

These days, honestly, we don't have those type of skillful and goal-hungry wingers. Apart from hazard, others are just running around to win back the possession, lose it and start chasing after it again. I hope chelsea will get a decent right winger in the summer. I don't like willian there.

Why are you trying to entice Raumdeuter?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 4:33pm On May 06, 2015
AirborneLacer:

To the detriment of Bamford's integration?

Please Bamford should go back to Boro.. undecided His time will come after Next Season..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 4:41pm On May 06, 2015
I have a feeling we gonna sign Di Maria..

And about another DM to support Matic, Ruben Loftus-Cheek will come in here..

We need a leftback, I think Aaron Cresswell will be available for about 5 million £.

We need another Striker, because it seems Remy and Costa have injury problems.. I dont want Bamford, because it will hinder his progression..

I have not thought of any striker yet..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 5:53pm On May 06, 2015
where is this di Maria feeling coming from?
is FIFA 16 out?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:53pm On May 06, 2015
Bimffo:

And about another DM to support Matic, [b]Ruben Loftus-Cheek will come in here..

[/b]We need a leftback, I think Aaron Cresswell will be available for about 5 million £.

We need another Striker, because it seems Remy and Costa have injury problems.. I dont want Bamford, because it will hinder his progression..

Bro who will you prefer to support matic btw ake and ruben?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 5:56pm On May 06, 2015
Bimffo:

And about another DM to support Matic, Ruben Loftus-Cheek will come in here..

We need a leftback, I think Aaron Cresswell will be available for about 5 million £.

What do we need Cresswell for?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:56pm On May 06, 2015
SailorXY:
where is this di Maria feeling coming from?

is FIFA 16 out?

Truth be told, we are just daydreaming and hoping it happens since he is yet to find any form close to wat we all saw with madrid in ur team

(1) (2) (3) ... (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) ... (19126) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: cephasdultimate and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.