Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10523325 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) ... (19162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elampiro(m): 7:31am On May 18, 2015
deleted
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 7:37am On May 18, 2015
Whatever the last two results in 2014/15, Chelsea will set a new a club record for fewest defeats in all competitions over a season!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 7:43am On May 18, 2015
elampiro:
you posted on the wrong thread! hope you slept well smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 8:10am On May 18, 2015
‘Schurrle, Salah and Schwarzer have been invited to the last match and to the Chelsea Player of the Year dinner.
‘We are not sure if they can come but at least they know that we feel they belong to the title and they are champions like us. Jose Mourinho.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 8:15am On May 18, 2015
Bimffo:
[size=50pt] MATCH DAY 37 [/size]

[size=35pt] Day of Youngsters.. [/size]

Na so .. I hope Solanke starts cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:02am On May 18, 2015
elampiro:
This season we were terrible in set play- corner kicks and free kicks. A while back, some people proposed that Rooney should be stripped of set plays for Mata. I think we actually got worse from set plays. This should be addressed next season.

Ashley Young surprised me this season. This is like having a match winning if there is a good defender playing behind him. He combines best with Blind. He did very well playing in front of Rojo, but Balckett spoilt it all. Shaw is solid defending the left back and bursting forward but he is not as good a team player as Blind.

It's looks like DDG is gone. Too bad. But we cannot blame him even though we stood by him when he was having a terrible time. He just dump us after all that, if only he were from another country it would have been easier for us. Let's see who takes over.

Hahahahahaha.. Elamps Baba.. Na DDG sale cause all these things?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:03am On May 18, 2015
amodu:
‘Schurrle, Salah and Schwarzer have been invited to the last match and to the Chelsea Player of the Year dinner.
‘We are not sure if they can come but at least they know that we feel they belong to the title and they are champions like us. Jose Mourinho.
Hope to see all of them all..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 11:41am On May 18, 2015
SailorXY:
you posted on the wrong thread! hope you slept well smiley
Same thing I was thinking. I was like 'did Elampiro missed road ni'?grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 1:18pm On May 18, 2015
elampiro:
This season we were terrible in set play- corner kicks and free kicks. A while back, some people proposed that Rooney should be stripped of set plays for Mata. I think we actually got worse from set plays. This should be addressed next season.

Ashley Young surprised me this season. This is like having a match winning if there is a good defender playing behind him. He combines best with Blind. He did very well playing in front of Rojo, but Balckett spoilt it all. Shaw is solid defending the left back and bursting forward but he is not as good a team player as Blind.

It's looks like DDG is gone. Too bad. But we cannot blame him even though we stood by him when he was having a terrible time. He just dump us after all that, if only he were from another country it would have been easier for us. Let's see who takes over.
Baba, you don miss road o grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elampiro(m): 1:32pm On May 18, 2015
Tval:
Baba, you don miss road o grin grin

lo. No mind me jor. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 5:16pm On May 18, 2015
Make Dangote go buy Parma.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:06pm On May 18, 2015
Courtois, Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Luis, Loftus-Cheek, Matic, Remy, Fabregas, Hazard, Costa..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:08pm On May 18, 2015
Chelsea subs: Blackman, Christensen, Azpilicueta, Ake, Mikel, Cuadrado, Brown.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 7:15pm On May 18, 2015
Tval:
Abi Milan sef grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:23pm On May 18, 2015
Bimffo:
Courtois, Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Luis, Loftus-Cheek, Matic, Remy, Fabregas, Hazard, Costa..

We know that Westbrom won't attack...why not start Ake, Cuadrado and co.

I've heard good things about Isaiah brown too.

Make we dey see sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:26pm On May 18, 2015
Happy birthday to former Blue Ricardo Carvalho!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:27pm On May 18, 2015
Nihilist:

We know that Westbrom won't attack...why not start Ake, Cuadrado and co.

I've heard good things about Isaiah brown too.

Make we dey see sha

We all know Mourinho won't do that.. He hates losing..

All those megedefede talk sey e go play all the U-21 squad na to give us high hope.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 7:38pm On May 18, 2015
Tval:
Na waste of money be that o!grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 7:41pm On May 18, 2015
Bimffo:

We all know Mourinho won't do that.. He hates losing..

All those megedefede talk sey e go play all the U-21 squad na to give us high hope.. grin
Even with the trophy already won,Mourinho is still fielding a strong team to face small West Brom that have practically nothing to play for? Smh.

Losing just one of the remaining two matches won't change anything. tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:08pm On May 18, 2015
loftuscheek is too nervy

too nervy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:10pm On May 18, 2015
sheeeet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:23pm On May 18, 2015
This rlc na short one o...he dey hide from pass.
When hes on the ball is side and back pass mostly....and he no dey press, he no dey Mark
Abi did Mikel steal somebody's shirt and enter pitch?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:30pm On May 18, 2015
shey Fabregas dey mad?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:44pm On May 18, 2015
RLC dey play me game here since we went down to 10 men.

It took for us to go down to 10 men for him to come out of his shell.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:02pm On May 18, 2015
Ibime:
RLC dey play me game here since we went down to 10 men.

It took for us to go down to 10 men for him to come out of his shell.

Agree that he improved slightly after his red card, but i dont agree he is playing 'game'

I think he tried 2 long balls...both missed their target...he's not tackling, he's not intercepting...what is he doing?

James Morrison ran past him like he wasn't there,and it's not like Morrison is fast....I've noticed that the boys are not even really passing to him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:03pm On May 18, 2015
Fab smoke correct igbo before game grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:07pm On May 18, 2015
Wetin be this tori Olorun?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:22pm On May 18, 2015
WTF?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 9:25pm On May 18, 2015
Sekem Sekem!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:34pm On May 18, 2015
chrisley024:
Sekem Sekem!

I'm sure you can hear the chants...We've won the league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:49pm On May 18, 2015
Man this isnt funny jare guys just dey beef me for common room
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 9:49pm On May 18, 2015
Nihilist:

I'm sure you can hear the chants...We've won the league
but na the loftus-cheek be this wey we dey hear about since? I mean the real loftus-cheek

(1) (2) (3) ... (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) ... (19162) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: zeusis(m), agrovick(m), drisham(m), codeb(m), DumaEmpire(m), omotola90(m), Robisky001(m), Elnino4ladies, forgiveness, 5inchdick, Auraking, rooftops, Whizlight(m), bolu96(m), enigma0, afrodoc2, kad199 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.