Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (959) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10521075 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:50pm On May 18, 2015
cuadrado no eat ni him just dey fall like chicken
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 9:52pm On May 18, 2015
Nihilist:

I'm sure you can hear the chants...We've won the league
I see the score line grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:00pm On May 18, 2015
Nice Match, Loftus-Cheek. The Guy was impressive..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 10:01pm On May 18, 2015
these boys certainly weren't in it. they lacked the urgency a team 3 goals down would have.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:02pm On May 18, 2015
mou d special one doing it specially
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:05pm On May 18, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc2erB1pV04

Iya kii n se omi obe Baba ma je n ji iya
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:08pm On May 18, 2015
SailorXY:
but na the loftus-cheek be this wey we dey hear about since? I mean the real loftus-cheek

He's still raw. Once he gets a full preseason under his belt, then we may see something different.

He definitely has the physicality, but is still a bit shy. Time will tell if he becomes a Matic or a Mikel
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:11pm On May 18, 2015
A40:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mc2erB1pV04
Iya kii n se omi obe Baba ma je n ji iya
We still dint lose 5 games in 6.. tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:18pm On May 18, 2015
Bimffo:
Storyland storyland
John Terry at his calamitous best. Getting sonned by Saido facking Berahino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAMIZoe32O8
Oya ju bebe yen ko beberebe

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:20pm On May 18, 2015
A40:
Storyland storyland
John Terry at his calamitous best. Getting sonned by Saido facking Berahino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAMIZoe32O8
Oya ju bebe yen ko beberebe
tongue.
U were watching the TV's behind.. tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 10:26pm On May 18, 2015
A40 na only you waka come?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:34pm On May 18, 2015
pamcode:
Man this isnt funny jare guys just dey beef me for common room

WHich common room you dey watch ball from?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:35pm On May 18, 2015
Bimffo:

You have been knocked out of CL before Jonathan lost election sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tola9ja: 10:48pm On May 18, 2015
[size=18pt] If we have to blame somebody we have to blame Man City, Manchester United, Arsenal, because they let us win so easily.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 10:55pm On May 18, 2015
The Inviscibles
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 11:12pm On May 18, 2015
Fabregas's 5 seconds madness cost us the game but the controversial Diego Costa is the architect.

The madness might not have descended on Fabregas if had not instaigated the rift.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:56pm On May 18, 2015
Bimffo:

tongue.

U were watching the TV's behind.. tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljkLsq887rA

Shoki pon this and galalalalala
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:10am On May 19, 2015
A40:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljkLsq887rA

Shoki pon this and galalalalala

Abeg hv fun ojare at least e don tey wey bayaansh give u dis much joy. cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:58am On May 19, 2015
raumdeuter:

You have been knocked out of CL before Jonathan lost election sef

And where are you now?? grin Them never install Buhari sef.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:47am On May 19, 2015
Bimffo:

Epic! grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:55am On May 19, 2015
Bimffo:

We finished top 4 in Europe

Tell us where you finished?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:31am On May 19, 2015
raumdeuter:

We finished top 4 in Europe

Tell us where you finished?

Alaye no give Us Okpata Yarns!

There is nothing like Top4 In Europe.. We only know those that made the Finals. You were knocked Out! Shikena..

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:34am On May 19, 2015
Bimffo:

Alaye no give Us Okpata Yarns!

There is nothing like Top4 In Europe.. We only know those that made the Finals. You were knocked Out! Shikena..

In case you dont know, The winner is number 1, losing finalist finished top 2

All semi finalists finished top 4

Just as you ONLY know those who made finals some of us could remember those who made the semi and those who didnt

We know which category Chelsea falls into

Like I said education is a gradual process as long as you are receptive to knowledge
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:40am On May 19, 2015
raumdeuter:

Like I said education is a gradual process as long as you are receptive to knowledge

grin Chaii.. Abegi! I sabi sey na Harvard U graduate from, but no give Us Stupid talks again na..

So for Ur Old Man's mind.. If You had met Barcelona in the Quarter Final and Porto had found her way to the Semi's, Porto is No4 In Europe and Bayern is no8??

Okay, If U no mind, arrange the teams accordingly, from number 3 to number 16.. Just give Us in number..

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:40am On May 19, 2015
Nihilist:

He's still raw. Once he gets a full preseason under his belt, then we may see something different.

He definitely has the physicality, but is still a bit shy. Time will tell if he becomes a Matic or a Mikel

Me guess more Matic than Mikel. I agree with Ibime, he really came out after the red card. He got on the ball more frequently, started attacks and made more creative passes than the first half.

He had 93% pass completion rate. Yes a lot of the passes were sideways but I like a 19-year old who is cautious. You can tell his has got it. He just needs to work hard.

In a club like Chelsea with a history of not playing young players, I do not expect RLC to come in and go guns blazing. He is more likely to be cautious than inventive. It's like playing "set" with older boys when you were young, you try not to be the guy who lost "the set" with fancy tricks. So you did everything cautiously until you firmly claim a place.

That said, you are not entirely wrong yourself. RLC needs to improve on his willingness to defend, press and chase down the opposition.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:42am On May 19, 2015
raumdeuter:

Just as you ONLY know those who made finals some of us could remember those who made the semi and those who didnt

At the mid of June, we will know number 1 and number 2.. cheesy. When will we know number 3 to number 8??

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:46am On May 19, 2015
Bimffo:

grin Chaii.. Abegi! I sabi sey na Harvard U graduate from, but no give Us Stupid talks again na..

So for Ur Old Man's mind.. If You had met Barcelona in the Quarter Final and Porto had found her way to the Semi's, Porto is No4 In Europe and Bayern is no8??

Okay, If U no mind, arrange the teams accordingly, from number 3 to number 16.. Just give Us in number..

In thw world cup when Costa Rica got to the quarters and Italy was out in the groups, So when discussing that world cup, Costa Rica finished higher than Italy

Yes. Last year when Atletico made it to the finals, Chelsea made it to semi and Barca got eliminated in quarters, Based on last yr alone Atletico and Chelsea finished better than Barcelona

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:47am On May 19, 2015
Bimffo:

At the mid of June, we will know number 1 and number 2.. cheesy. When will we know number 3 to number 8??

We know teams who finished in the final 4(Bayern, Madrid) final 8(Monaco, Atleitco) and final 100(Chelsea and co)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:52am On May 19, 2015
raumdeuter:

wen dy begin give 3rd place nd fourth place for europe, na wetin pltini tell yu for dream?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:53am On May 19, 2015
raumdeuter:

In thw world cup when Costa Rica got to the quarters and Italy was out in the groups

Yes. Last year when Atletico made it to the finals, Chelsea made it to semi and Barca got eliminated in quarters, Based on last yr alone Atletico and Chelsea finished better than Barcelona

Okay, because Chelsea were eleminated in the Semis Last year, Does that make them better than Barca?? And with all Ur analysis, where was barca Position at UEFA rankings..?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:55am On May 19, 2015
raumdeuter:

We know teams who finished in the final 4(Bayern, Madrid) final 8(Monaco, Atleitco) and final 100(Chelsea and co)

Lol.. Y U dey group them.?? grin If It was really important and You were not knocked out like Basel, Y not tell Us Specifically, who is 3rd and who is Fourth.. ?

Abeg, no kill me with laugh.. I wan sleep.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:56am On May 19, 2015
Bimffo:
Okay, because Chelsea were eleminated in the Semis Last year, Does that make them better than Barca?? And with all Ur analysis, where was barca Position at UEFA rankings..?

Which kain reasoning be this sef? When Atletico got to the finals were they higher than Bayern or Barca in the UEFA ranking?, when Porto won in 2004, were they higher than Madrid in UEFA ranking?

Based on the finishing positions in that season last year Chelsea finished higher than Barcelona.

WHen teams make the semis, they are called the final FOUR. This is basic logic not rocket science chairman

(1) (2) (3) ... (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ballzproblem2, Nathz101(m), Oasis007(m), BlueMann and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.