Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1863) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10574526 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) ... (19220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
By the way, Ibime is 100% right about Mikel's involvement in the first goal. Mikel does his job, that goal probably never happens.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
Dongorgon5:
The way you guys defend hazard is ridiculous.
He is just having a bad season which I think is normal.
Stop giving flimsy excuse just because he is not in form.
I want him to stay.
sanchez is having bad season too right. The fact is epl doesn't suit technical players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
ollah1:
Dmcdad
Sebod
Homesteady

R u guys reading what am reading? Epl is now substandard because some players left and some r flopping while some r there simply cos of the cash.
And yet if you tell these fellaz their league is just hype they will be crying foul. Mtchew.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
hensben:
Guys calm down. Hazard wants to leave Chelsea not because he doesn't like the club but epl substandard play. A league were technical players rarely become word beaters. Epl play kick and run football. Epl is synonymous to rugby.

I support hazard to leave Chelsea. EOD.
Are you serious about this? I asked because if this were said by a La Liga or B-Liga fan you guys won't allow the person to have peace. Now this? All because of Hazard? Hmmmm.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
hensben:
sanchez is having bad season too right. The fact is epl doesn't suit technical players.
Are you kidding me
Epl doesn suit technical players
What have you been smoking nigga
When he was in red hot form last season, you didn't come up with this rubbish.
Hazard is off-form and he lacks confidence right now.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
JigsawKillah:

They said you're the most stûpid person in this part of NL, didn't realize so until today!
Jésu!!! Heavy shots fired! Coded01, where that AK47 from GTA abeg?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
JigsawKillah:

When it comes to Hazard's case, you don't read before replying. Take your eyes of his shorts and reread my post
Epl is synonymous to rugby and technical players like hazard, di Maria, Ozil, Sanchez and Aguero are affected by this. They either go off form after few season of playing top football due to 'unprotected' tackles here and there or they become injury prone(Aguero), as a result of this they become ordinary players because they are afraid to take risk on the field of play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
hensben:
He is not trash bro but psychologically down hence his performance, which is not bad either.
By this you mean his performances ain't bad? O Lawwwwwd!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
chrisley024:
You're the one allowing sentiment to impede your reasoning. Someone has been shite since the season started and you're here deluding yourself, or the league should now be blamed for his poor form? Is his national team, Belgium, also in EPL?
The emboldened is spot on.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
nateevs:

This is just a silly and childish attempt at making a point.
You think I defend every stupid thing footballers do? Mate I have a life.

And if you want to hear it from me, it is the most disgusting thing a footballer can ever do - half-time shirt-swaps. Especially considering the huge importance of the game. And Hazard was very wrong to be seen being a part of that.

What in the world makes you think in the first instance, that I will defend that? That's just downright insulting.

Chill......
Someone cannot play with you again??
Purely a joke...seriously

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
hensben:
Epl is synonymous to rugby and technical players like hazard, di Maria, Ozil, Sanchez and Aguero are affected by this. They either go off form after few season of playing top football due to 'unprotected' tackles here and there or they become injury prone(Aguero), as a result of this they become ordinary players because they are afraid to take risk on the field of play.
No comment again abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Dont disturb urself. He is unintelligent.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
Dongorgon5:
Are you kidding me
Epl doesn suit technical players
What have you been smoking nigga
When he was in red hot form last season, you didn't come up with this rubbish.
Hazard is off-form and he lacks confidence right now.
read this to understand my point;

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
dmcdad:

By this you mean his performances ain't bad? O Lawwwwwd!
Ermm I will not entertain unintelligent question beclouded with sentiment.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
Tval:
which kind nonsense be this undecided
Bros how far? Long time. I know we lost but try to understand hazard want to quit epl to start enjoying football again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sebod(m): 4:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
ollah1:

Absolutely everything can be read on this thread
I dey tell you bro.
Epl suddenly became substandard within a year because a player is not doing fine. The same player that was once the best in the league.
Hazard is a good player and can still regain his form. But his half time shirt swapping last night was uncalled for. While his substitution could be pinned on injury, his half time behaviour suggests maybe he'd known he wouldn't be playing the game to the end and as such had to get the shirt at half time which in itself was wrong.
He's a very good player on his day but using all sorts of excuses to support his loss of form is not acceptable.
But but but.....na our guy dey talk am and we are already used to his various excuses. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
bigkesh:

No comment again abeg
no comment again abi, shey I hit the nail at the head.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
Greatihex:
In all, Leicester city has taught me something in football ball. If you guys can recall, you will remember that this same Leicester team that almost relegated them last season are almost the same team that has kept them at the top this season.
What am I saying? When there are bad performances, there is bound to be blames here and there. But, when there is good performances, no remembers the mistakes that were not punished in a match.
It is true that there is suppose to be changes in some positions, but, I believe this team will do wonders come next season. This same guys we are castigating this season will show us why they have always been praised by us in the past.
You guys should not join other clubs fans to insult our players, cus, they will still be the same people to quote the comments you made to you, in the future.
Lastly, I can't stop supporting Chelsea, cus, they have made me proud in the past. I don't forget good things easily. At least i have a say among the elites. I pride to say that, there is no big team in Europe that I have not beaten before, when mattered.

Atletico Madrid says hi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
hensben:
no comment again abi, shey I hit the nail at the head.
Yh mehn.....U really sound like you hit a nail on your head.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
sebod:

I dey tell you bro.
Epl suddenly became substandard within a year because a player is not doing fine. The same player that was once the best in the league.
Hazard is a good player and can still regain his form. But his half time shirt swapping last night was uncalled for. While his substitution could be pinned on injury, his half time behaviour suggests maybe he'd known he wouldn't be playing the game to the end and as such had to get the shirt at half time which in itself was wrong.
He's a very good player on his day but using all sorts of excuses to support his loss of form is not acceptable.
But but but.....na our guy dey talk am and we are already used to his various excuses. grin

I'm speechless tho. I honestly don't know what to say. He knew he wouldn't finish the match like u rightly said and some people wld say anything to defend his loss of form.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
bigkesh:

Chill......
Someone cannot play with you again??
Purely a joke...seriously

Okay I haf shill.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
JigsawKillah:

They said you're the most stûpid person in this part of NL, didn't realize so until today!
I will not insult you, but can you tell me why you have such thoughts as regards my comments?

When a prowling fool has nothing to say, he comes around and drops a meaningless thought just to attract my mentions.

I am waiting for your reply, unless you are that fool.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
Greatihex:
i am totally with you on this one. Mikel should have stretched to get that ball. I can't blame azpi cus he was already moving forward thinking that mikel has gotten the ball.

If has pace of a normal midfielder, he won't even have to stretch too much. He would have arrived at the ball in time to block it or even get to the ball first.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 6:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Chelsea were league champions less than a yr ago. They might be mrdiocre now, but it still wont change d fact that Arsenal ve been mediocre for the better part of 11 years. 2 FA Cups and a Pre-Season trebble wont change that.
Arsenal is the raw definition of SHÎT & USELESS!!
Your thinking are always past why?

I understand, because Manure united face the same destiny?

Hahahaha.....

A club that is not in the Champions league is a mediocre club, pomkwem!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
Leyqute:

What are the benefits of Traore over Loic Remy to come on and play in the striking position in a crucial champions league match? Answers on a postcard please
c'mon man, let's not dwell much on this issue! Traore is got the vision, positioning and long range shots that Remy lacks....if ah could read the mind of Guus last night, I'd say he wanted a striker that will hurt PSG while they take a nap, but the two experienced defenders made him look like a kid and that's where experience of a striker comes into play! and please don't say Remy is experienced biko!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
Spy360:

I will not insult you, but can you tell me why you have such thoughts as regards my comments?

When a prowling fool has nothing to say, he comes around and drops a meaningless thought just to attract my mentions.

I am waiting for your reply, unless you are that fool.

This post of yours says it all
Sorry! You just cemented your position as NL's Sport Section's most foolish poster

Spy360:

Your thinking are always past why?
I understand, because Manure united face the same destiny?
Hahahaha.....
A club that is not in the Champions league is a mediocre club, pomkwem!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 6:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
We asked for a Striker and someone asks how is he better than Daddy Showkey! Smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
hensben is finally out of the closet....but he's having a meltdown. See what Ikebe Super Razaki has caused. cry cry cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
JigsawKillah:
Leyqute

Melu is a Warri Slang for Cow
And you should know the other fellow is demented. Look at the way he types sef

Don't mind me jare. NL is teeming with demented individuals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 6:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
JigsawKillah:

This post of yours says it all
Sorry! You just cemented your position as NL's Sport Section's most foolish poster

A prowling fool wants to attract my attention.

I understand your frustrations. It is hard to accept failure. One usually goes through the phases of a heartbreak. Hope you come back to your senses if you have any at all.

Ndo o. Sorry.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 7:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
Spy360 doing what he knows how to do best and editing shît after realizing how it further cements his unrivalled position

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
JigsawKillah:
Spy360 doing what he knows how to do best and editing shît after realizing how it further cements his unrivalled position
Those were actually directed at you...

Seeing your efforts to just get an erec'tion at my comments.

It's not just your pipi that is dysfunctiional, you have also got a dysfunctional brain too.

You belong to an asylum.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) ... (19220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kingBolton and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.