Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10431441 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) ... (19107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
bigkesh:
Marcos Alonso of Florentina could very well be our next signing

Anything on him

Conte is looking only at Serie A

Decent signing. . . . also played for Bolton.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
Bournemouth fans pretty pleased with Nathan Ake's debut.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
Nihilist:
Bamford goes to Burnley.

They play 442 and have 4 strikers + Bamford.

This is the competition - Sam Vokes(75 career goals in 10 seasons), Andre Gray(24 goals in his last 3 seasons), Lukas Jutiewicz(57 career goals in 10 seasons) and Ashley Barnes that nearly broke Matic's leg(69 goals in 9 seasons)

If this boy does not make it at Burnley, then I don't ever want to hear his name on this thread again. Infact we should close down his Nairaland account 'Bimffo' tongue

grin..

So giving him a chance is now a problem.

Someone that was apparently the best player in Championship in 2015. Is he that bad? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
Bimffo:

grin..

So giving him a chance is now a problem.

Someone that was apparently the best player in Championship in 2015. Is he that bad? undecided

I personally think you are that bad,Patrick...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
The combo of Martinez and Henry..... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AbuMikey(m): 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
lordfalcao:
baba i' m counting all this signins oo so that we will know what is really emenalo's fault grin

currently the only two signing we have is conte's signing.cheesy i want to know if eduardo is conte's signing too

Bad Guy! Before one man like that would start calling Him an emenalo signing when He starts to flop grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 2:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
Chelsea FC @ ChelseaFC 29m Chelsea team v Burnley: Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry (c), Azpilicueta; Kante; Willian, Oscar, Matic, Hazard; Diego Costa. #CFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
Chelsea FC @ ChelseaFC 29m Chelsea subs today: Begovic, Aina, Fabregas, Loftus-Cheek, Moses, Pedro, Batshuayi. #CFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
why is the thread so quiet on a match day

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
Mrphilia:
why is the thread so quiet on a match day

It's because your club is useless cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kwallon: 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
EPL Schedule for today. All matches will now live here: http://www.kwallon.com/sports/live/

15:00
C Palace AFC Bournemouth
Chelsea - Burnley
Everton - Stoke
Leicester - Swansea
Southampton - Sunderland
Watford - Arsenal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
My boy running the show. 1-0
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
Raumdeuter, what else do you want Hazard to be doing?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
Chelseafan1:

To be scoring, assisting and winning top trophies for club and country as much as Neymar you compared him to

I have always said Hazard is a good player and I was one of those who hailed him when he first got here,

It was until his fans started comparing him to his mentors and daddies in football when he started failing

Like comparing Mahrez to Bale or Willian to Griezzman because of a good season

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BarcaBlood: 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
Chelseafan1:

lool. Ur moniker shld be hazardfan1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BarcaBlood: 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

To be scoring, assisting and winning top trophies for club and country as much as Neymar you compared him to

I have always said Hazard is a good player and I was one of those who hailed him when he first got here,

It was until his fans started comparing him to his mentors and daddies in football when he started failing

Like comparing Mahrez to Messi because of a good season

truth be told, Hazard is in form cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
Gooooaaalllllll
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
BarcaBlood:

lool. Ur moniker shld be hazardfan1
I'll consider opening anoda account. Hazardfan1@gmail.com Hazardfan1 smiley smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

Like comparing Mahrez to Bale or Willian to Griezzman because of a good season

Hehehehe, but hes no more a fraud abi, he's no more hidden, he's no more a one-season-wonder too, right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BarcaBlood: 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
Chelseafan1:

I'll consider opening anoda account.
Hazardfan1@gmail.com
Hazardfan1
smiley smiley

yea right cheesy
his form should be able 2 win chelsea d title since there's no european commitment
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Hehehehe, but hes no more a fraud abi, he's no more hidden, he's no more a one-season-wonder too, right?

When you compare Toyota to Mercedes or compare Lil-Kesh to Wizkid then he's a fraud, he's Hidden and its a one hit wonder
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
Suddenly, Hazard is in form, all forms of actors creeping out from their basement level sheds, telling us they've always said he's a good player.

As if we were not all here when the names Hidden, Ikedia, Ikebe super were being thrown around.

Those of us who tried steady the ship, asking for reason and common sense and playing for time for the poor guy were made to look like we were talking nonsense.

As if the talent was never clear to be seen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

When you compare Toyota to Mercedes or compare Lil-Kesh to Wizkid then he's a fraud, he's Hidden and its a one hit wonder

But, is there anyone still comparing them?
I don't even know ow this ansa of urs is related to my question.

Is Hazard still hidden, is he still a one-season-wonder? Yes or No
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
BarcaBlood:

yea right cheesy
his form should be able 2 win chelsea d title since there's no european commitment

Thanks man, we hope so too.
Dt goal was just too sweet, he seems to be scoring that kinda goal a lot more ds days o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
Chelseafan1:

yes. me. For me, hazard is better
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
It's when Hazard scores that niggas like Chelseafan1, Greatihex and Hensben come out of their holes. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
Chelseafan1:

WHen he is left on his normal level, the Mahrez level then he is a very good player, but on the elite Neymar Bale level he is hidden

Just like the best student from Iyana-Ipaja Poly would be Hidden and a one season wonder among OAU best
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
Greatihex:

Hehehehe, me dont even av time for one useless comparison, make Hazard deh score, dey assist, dey help us win trophies, dey collect accolades upon accolades, dts my own.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BarcaBlood: 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
Greatihex:

better dan who?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

WHen he is left on his normal level, the Mahrez level then he is a very good player, but on the elite Neymar Bale level he is hidden

Just like the best student from Iyana-Ipaja Poly would be Hidden and a one season wonder among OAU best

Balderdash!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
Debroslink:
It's when Hazard scores that niggas like Chelseafan1, Greatihex and Hensben come out of their holes. grin

This is our 3rd EPL game ds season, he has won the MOTM in d previous 2 games, he myt as well win the 3rd today, so what game are u talking about?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) ... (19107) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.