Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10433927 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (19109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
Nihilist:

Bruv nothing has gone as expected today at all...

7 fixtures today, only 2 clean sheets. None of the home teams have registered a win so far

That's why we love the EPL

The suspense and intrigue it presents are just few of the many reasons why we love the EPL.

This is the best league in the world.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
What do you people think of this my FIFA Team? undecided

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
chelseabmw:

how old was lamps when he was given the NO8 Jersey? Oscar deserves to put on that jersey my man... Atleast he knows how important that jersey is to chelsea fans
you are right, that will make him step up his game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
Tval: What do you people think of this my FIFA Team? undecided
If it were to be real life team, the team will be bad.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
hensben: If it were to be real life team, the team will be bad.

hahahahahaha.. Bad guy!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hazard wants google to remove any references related to his poor World Cup outing.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
Tval: What do you people think of this my FIFA Team? undecided

If this was football manager, you would probably be loosing. . Its fifa, you can play anybody anywhere. Its full of stars but its crap tongue

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2014
lalaboi:

If this was football manager, you would probably be loosing. . Its fifa, you can play anybody anywhere. Its full of stars but its crap tongue

Yea. I also played Sport Interactive's football manager, but I stopped a month before last month after it corrupted.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
Moses joins Stoke on a season long loan deal.

He should kuku sign up with 'em on permanent basis!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 11:18pm On Aug 16, 2014
AirborneLacer: Moses joins Stoke on a season long loan deal.

Dude is not a big club player.

teams like stoke should suit him well.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:51am On Aug 17, 2014
AirborneLacer: Moses joins Stoke on a season long loan deal.

I honestly hope he remain there and never come back..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:31am On Aug 17, 2014
Check Berahinos 2nd goal . . . PVA fell asleep on the back post. . . that's always been his weakness.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 10:54am On Aug 17, 2014
Ibime: Check Berahinos 2nd goal . . . PVA fell asleep on the back post. . . that's always been his weakness.

When Ashley Cole and Hazard were taking turns to observe siesta against Atletico at the Bridge costing us a place in the Champions League final last season nko?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 11:02am On Aug 17, 2014
Ibime: Check Berahinos 2nd goal . . . PVA fell asleep on the back post. . . that's always been his weakness.

Everyobe gets caught out once in a while, even the best of the best. Dude is still young, allow him! He will defo get better

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:34am On Aug 17, 2014
lalaboi:

Everyobe gets caught out once in a while, even the best of the best. Dude is still young, allow him! He will defo get better

I rate the dude, but almost every game, I see the same thing happening to him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olaone1: 11:35am On Aug 17, 2014
Ariya in here tomorrow grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
^^^

Ariya for where? The little horses are now matured and ready to take the league by storm. Watch Chelsea tear burnley apart tomorrow. . .cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olaone1: 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2014
Havilah93: ^^^

Ariya for where? The little horses are now matured and ready to take the league by storm. Watch Chelsea tear burnley apart tomorrow. . .cool
Okay ooo tongue tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
Costa just gats score tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
And I tell you this, Citeh are in for the title this season.

It's a phucking two-horse race - Us against them!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
Too early. . . too too early
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
Omo, e don tey wey we see Balogun of Russia - FBS brake-light for here o. Mithel?

E just tint this side like dem Akolawole et al. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
AirborneLacer: And I tell you this, Citeh are in for the title this season.

It's a phucking two-horse race - Us against them!
Too early to call. We haven't even played yet.

Liverpool are looking a lot better at the back with Glen Johnson looking halfway out the 1st eleven

Arsenal are also in for the title if they manage to stay fit....

This year is going to be down who shad the fittest squad the longest,

Injuries to Hazard, Costa and Fabregas and we're suddenly looking very ordinary
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
mourinho never choose keeper yet??

i hope it is courtois when he does??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2014
Nihilist:
Injuries to Hazard, Matic, Costa and Fabregas and we're suddenly looking very ordinary

Corrected!

Injury to Hazard will not slow us down even if he breaks his leg tomorrow. We have more than enough width in the team. If you ask me sef, I prefer Schurrle in certain games, depending on the strength of the opposition.

Infact when he got injured last season, we did alright, it was when he returned from that we lost the UCL and the league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
Ibime:

Corrected!

Injury to Hazard will not slow us down even if he breaks his leg tomorrow. We have more than enough width in the team. If you ask me sef, I prefer Schurrle in certain games, depending on the strength of the opposition.

Infact when he got injured last season, we did alright, it was when he returned from that we lost the UCL and the league.

You mean the same Hazard who we relied on so heavily last season is the one that is suddenly dispensable?

Ibime you astound me sometimes....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
Why this thread no dey sweet like the man united thread sef? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
chic2pimp: Why this thread no dey sweet like the man united thread sef? undecided

Have we even played a game yet?

Impatient dudes. . Let burnley shock us 2mrw and you will see a replica of what is going on there. . . Here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
There is no player that generates strong contrasting opinions like Rooney any more at Chelski. Remember the days of shekpe keeper or Lampard beefing?

Now it's at best some Hazard banter that doesn't go far.

If y'all lose like Lalaboi warns then expect things to kick off rapidly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
Nihilist:

You mean the same Hazard who we relied on so heavily last season is the one that is suddenly dispensable?

Ibime you astound me sometimes....

Whether you like it or not, those 3 players I listed are more important to Chelsea than Hazard. I would rather Hazard miss the whole season than for Matic and Costa to miss even 2 months.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
Ibime:

Whether you like it or not, those 3 players I listed are more important to Chelsea than Hazard. I would rather Hazard miss the whole season than for Matic and Costa to miss even 2 months.

ibime is right!
the players in the spine are more important than the branches. if a man loses his spine then his limbs are very useless.

the spine:
cech - terry - matic - fabregas - costa

miss one out of that set-up and there may be fire on the mountain. hazard isn't indispensable......however, nothing must happen to all the players that sit in the centre of the defence, midfield & the attack.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (19109) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hensben(m), andrewbaba44, ThierryJay and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.