Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10520316 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
lalaboi:

If i talk now you go say onething onething. .

You never invite anybody here for one yeye BBm group before o grin

Carry go bros. go n soun

Wetin concern crayfish with whale? Dem dey d same water mean say dem b the same? grin

Make we leave dat matter.... u on bbm? wud luv to ve u guys on my list too

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2014
With Di Maria presently available, I wish Chelsea needs a winger
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2014
Dhelake: Lmao, When did you open BBM group for this thread??

Common sense will tell u wen I d bbm group was created cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
Dhelake: With Di Maria presently available, I wish Chelsea needs a winger

That's so Impossible... I just pray he goes to psg.... as at today no offer from manutd yet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
Dhelake: With Di Maria presently available, I wish Chelsea needs a winger

If I was Mou I would sign him up strata and send Salah to the Egyptian Marines...then sell Willian to Manyoo for 30 million

Win Win Win
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by xp17(m): 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
chelseabmw:

Hi dear..... welcome to our group smiley..Your contributions will be highly welcome.. are u on bbm? do u mind to join our group on bbm?

It feels gud to ve u around.
but you know say devil don dey soak your cane in kerosene mixed with Ebola fluids? he just dey wait make your sin reach rooftop, btw, na netel level it dey now.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
Nihilist:

If I was Mou I would sign him up strata and send Salah to the Egyptian Marines...then sell Willian to Manyoo for 30 million

Win Win Win
This is why you are not Mou
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
Weird thing is, The wantaway Madrid pair are exactly what Arsenal need at the minute.

Sanchez moves central and displaces Giroud, Di Maria and Walcott do their things on the flanks, with Khedira and Ramsey bossing central midfield.

They could actually win the league on the back of these two signings alone...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
Dhelake: This is why you are not Mou

Erm, I am not Mou because I was a sperm in an African nutsack a few decades after Mou was born.... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
Nihilist: Weird thing is, The wantaway Madrid pair are exactly what Arsenal need at the minute.

Sanchez moves central and displaces Giroud, Di Maria and Walcott do their things on the flanks, with Khedira and Ramsey bossing central midfield.

They could actually win the league on the back of these two signings alone...
The two would cost like 60-70m, They can't afford that, most especially their wages
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
Dhelake: The two would cost like 60-70m, They can't afford that, most especially their wages

If I hear...

Madrid did not register Khedira in ANY competitions this season and both players have put in transfer requests which means that they have waived any loyalty bonuses due, further reducing their cost price...

Reports suggest that Di Maria is being hawked about for around 30 million and Khedira cannot cost more than 10
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
AirborneLacer:

It's glaring clear, they're placing experience above everyother thing.

It's not just Urby. They've got Maicon, Totti, De Rossi, Balzaretti, Cole, Keita, Borriello and De Sanctis - these lot are all doing 30plus and are all first team members.

Nihilist and Dhelake are surprised that a Destro and Nando swap deal is being talked up but heck I'm not.

Roma are building a team of pensioners, Torres would just be the pretty one in the mix! cheesy
I don't know what is it with Italians and these old folks! Is it that they don't know that e get where experience dey turn liability. AC Milan still have Muntari and Essien on their books for goodness sake!

If they are phoolish enough to give you Destro for Torres take the offer and run!!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:57am On Aug 22, 2014
Friday Morning Quiz.

You are trapped in a locked room with a Tiger, a Lion, and Pataki.
The keys to the room are hanging from the ceiling just out of your jumping reach.
You have a gun with only 2 bullets.
What would you do?

I suspect that in such a situation, I would shoot Pataki.

Twice.

Is it just me? sad

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 8:12am On Aug 22, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 22, 2014
Nihilist: Friday Morning Quiz.

The keys to the room are hanging from the ceiling just out of your jumping reach.
What would you do?

Twice.

Is it just me? sad

I will also shoot him twice and Use the Gun's bottom to Smash his head futher more.. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 8:53am On Aug 22, 2014

What would you do?

Twice.

Is it just me? sad

Shoot Pataki twice and feed him to the Lion and Tiger. . .

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 22, 2014
lalaboi:

grin cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hawtboi: 8:59am On Aug 22, 2014
Mr Pantaki is officially d one we hv to shred into bits at the end of the season if their shitty team fail to win spoon..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 22, 2014
I will use the two bullets to shoot him on both knees so that the lion and tiger can have him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:26am On Aug 22, 2014
Bimfo:

I will also shoot him twice and Use the Gun's bottom to Smash his head futher more.. angry

O boy...

Your vexation is a terrible thing. grin

lalaboi:

My thoughts exactly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 9:47am On Aug 22, 2014
this early morning, you guys are looking for pataki wahala!

Pataki where are thou? gringringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GLACIERZ(m): 9:55am On Aug 22, 2014
IBIME!!!

Eat this!!!! . . . Lwkmd

Who is a Confused coach?
- A coach who sold a promising striker(Lukaku)and brought a dead striker(Drogba)
- A coach who released their all time best midfielder(Lampard) and kept a snail(Mikel)
- A coach who claims to be the best but will be trophiless for the 3rd consecutive season
- A coach who wants to destroy their best goalkeeper(Cech) for an overrated average goalkeeper(Courtois)
Dead club with stupid fans

I saw this and remembered Ibime and all chealsea's
stoooopid fans

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 10:09am On Aug 22, 2014

What would you do?

Twice.

Is it just me? sad

Ninny, you posted this gobbledygook at 06:57am?! shocked shocked And you are the same Ninny claiming to have a job on the ManScum thread? cheesy

hawtboi: Mr Pantaki is officially d one we hv to shred into bits at the end of the season if their shitty team fail to win spoon..
OLODO OSHI. This is why you Chelsea goats continue to be the butt of all sorts of jokes in the football world. Is there a factory where they actually refine the immaculate inanity, you goats continue to spew/bleat all across the internet? undecided

Beginning of the season, we already won something.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1645501_arsenal-team-celeb-shield_ashx_jpegb064c02dd25e169c3e40993be0f13fc3[/img]

Now show us the ''tumbler'' your useless MOANINGHOE has won, or would even dare to win by the end of the season.

homesteady: this early morning, you guys are looking for pataki wahala!
Pataki where are thou? gringringrin

Leave them. When I pounce on them, that is when they will realize Pataki is looking for attention.

Lion dey lie fallow, na mosquito wan kan wake am up.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 22, 2014
Please guys, where can i download or watch Premier League highlights apart from YouTube?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 10:18am On Aug 22, 2014
Nihilist:

If I hear...

Madrid did not register Khedira in ANY competitions this season and both players have put in transfer requests which means that they have waived any loyalty bonuses due, further reducing their cost price...

Reports suggest that Di Maria is being hawked about for around 30 million and Khedira cannot cost more than 10
The only being hawked is Khedira, you don't hawk a player that have 4years left, Kroos had one year left and was sold for 25m, not in this market will Madrid sell Khedira for less than 15m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:22am On Aug 22, 2014
Pataki:

Ninny, you posted this gobbledygook at 06:57am?! shocked shocked And you are the same Ninny claiming to have a job on the ManScum thread? cheesy

I was already on the Virgin direct train from Northampton to London Euston at 6:42 in the morning...sipping a hot coffee and thinking how nice it would be to feed your body to tigers and lions cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 10:28am On Aug 22, 2014
Nihilist:

I was already on the Virgin direct train from Northampton to London Euston at 6:42 in the morning...sipping a hot coffee and thinking how nice it would be to feed your body to tigers and lions cheesy

Oh oh! You are one of those 'railuuuway' dirt pickers! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:28am On Aug 22, 2014
Some pple go dey yarn dust sometimes, wen Man utd won community shield at the beginning of last season, they considered them trophyless after they won nothing at d end of last season, the same goes to Barca that won their league's super cup. This Mourinho some crayfish said he's third year without a trophy won Spanish Supercup in 2012/2013 season.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:33am On Aug 22, 2014
Pataki:

Oh oh! You are one of those 'railuuuway' dirt pickers! cheesy

Peep the train ticket grin

Anyway, now you know that most of us here would rather shoot you with their last bullet even when confronted with danger from lion and tiger attacks.

How does that make you feel?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by barackohandso(m): 11:04am On Aug 22, 2014
Tval: Some pple go dey yarn dust sometimes, wen Man utd won community shield at the beginning of last season, they considered them trophyless after they won nothing at d end of last season, the same goes to Barca that won their league's super cup. This Mourinho some crayfish said he's third year without a trophy won Spanish Supercup in 2012/2013 season.

Super cup isn't a major trophy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 11:17am On Aug 22, 2014
barackohandso: Super cup isn't a major trophy
The same thing as charity cup.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dhelake: The two would cost like 60-70m, They can't afford that, most especially their wages

There is no way this is possible under the current circumstances.

(1) (2) (3) ... (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chrisley024(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.