Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10438058 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (19109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 8:51am On Aug 21, 2014
^^^ Was just about posting that news, I just hope its true, anyone but Torres, Destro was one of theone theone top scorers in serie A lastseasonhe didn't play all through, he had injuries and even got a ban at some point, he will definitely be a good buy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 8:53am On Aug 21, 2014
Nihilist:

So why would they offer Destro PLUS cash for Torres?

If anybody buys Torres for a pound, they should ask for 99p change.

TBH, i am surprised as well, we should be the one offering the cash
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 21, 2014
Nihilist:

So why would they offer Destro PLUS cash for Torres?

If anybody buys Torres for a pound, they should ask for 99p change.

Maybe same reason why they bought Maicon and Cashley Cole.

Who knows, their management must have prioritized experience over anyother thing, so they would do anything to have it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 8:57am On Aug 21, 2014
Some reports says Chelsea are the one interested in destro and are offering Torres on LOAN so as to get destro for cheap

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 21, 2014
Dhelake: Some reports says Chelsea are the one interested in destro and are offering Torres on LOAN so as to get destro for cheap

I dont know how authoritative these reports are.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 9:06am On Aug 21, 2014
AirborneLacer:

I dont know how authoritative these reports are.
The mirror says that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:15am On Aug 21, 2014
Dhelake: Some reports says Chelsea are the one interested in destro and are offering Torres on LOAN so as to get destro for cheap

This would make more sense to be honest...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 21, 2014
Dhelake: The mirror says that

Either way, make Torres leave.

Even if na for Afonso Alves cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 21, 2014
Nihilist:

This would make more sense to be honest...

The idea of scamming Roma doesn't appeal to you abi?

What are you feeling like? A dedicated Christian? grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:22am On Aug 21, 2014
AirborneLacer:

The idea of scamming Roma doesn't appeal to you abi?

What are you feeling like? A dedicated Christian? grin grin cheesy

Not at all...

But I know that no chairman under the sun would sanction a cash plus player bid for Torres....So I could not believe that story.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bammy(m): 9:23am On Aug 21, 2014
AirborneLacer:
Either way, make Torres leave.
Even if na for Afonso Alves cheesy grin

Alfonso alves ko Materan Kezman ni grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 21, 2014
And no one seem to be talking about the Cech conundrum.

Personally, I dont know what to make of the whole situation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 21, 2014
bammy:

Alfonso alves ko Materan Kezman ni grin

Afonso Alves used to hit 5 goals in a game back then at Heerenveen.

Sign him up already! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bammy(m): 9:28am On Aug 21, 2014
Cutekemitola: thanx

Welcome Sweet-Chelsea-Pie !! cool , Jose is definitely a cute guy ! A good feeling a lady has a crush to the special one.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 9:42am On Aug 21, 2014
AirborneLacer: And no one seem to be talking about the Cech conundrum.

Personally, I dont know what to make of the whole situation.

Let one of PSG or Monaco bring £25-£30M for him and he has my blessings to leave. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 21, 2014
Nihilist:

Not at all...

But I know that no chairman under the sun would sanction a cash plus player bid for Torres....So I could not believe that story.

Like I pointed out earlier, it all boils down to what the club's management needs.

Some management prioritizes finesse over anyother thing, some prioritizes experience over anyother thing etc

No matter how horrendous Nando is in front goal, you cant dispute the fact that he's got at his disposal a sound knowledge of the game - Something Roma might just be after.

The only prob with Torres is his confidence, it has been letting him down for long. Some clubs may decide to overlook that flaw and snap him up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 21, 2014
nitlad:

Let one of PSG or Monaco bring £25-£30M for him and he has my blessings to leave. cool

Ninja is 32!

No man born of a woman would love to pay above 15m for him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 9:55am On Aug 21, 2014
AirborneLacer: Ninja is 32!

No man born of a woman would love to pay above 15m for him.

At 32, Petr Cech is a very young goalie!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 21, 2014
bammy:

Welcome Sweet-Chelsea-Pie !! cool , Jose is definitely a cute guy ! A good feeling a lady has a crush to the special one.
thanks dear......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 21, 2014
nitlad:

At 32, Petr Cech is a very young goalie!

Economics doesn't agree with your assertion.

There's no way PSG or Monaco would recoup the cash spent on him and there's no guarantee Cech if bought would single-handedly win laurels for either team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 10:04am On Aug 21, 2014

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 10:10am On Aug 21, 2014
AirborneLacer: Economics doesn't agree with your assertion.

There's no way PSG or Monaco would recoup the cash spent on him and there's no guarantee Cech if bought would single-handedly win laurels for either team.

PSG must be hoping to resell Luiz for £150M then. Abi which trophy Luiz wan single-handedly win for them? They have League 1 under lock and key, and they cannot win the CL.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 21, 2014
nitlad:

PSG must be hoping to resell Luiz for £150M then. Abi which trophy Luiz wan single-handedly win for them? They have League 1 under lock and key, and they cannot win the CL.

Why dont you try comparing Luiz's buyout clause to Cech's.

What goes for a 27-year-old can never go for a 32-year-old!

It's a phucking fact.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 10:31am On Aug 21, 2014
AirborneLacer: Why dont you try comparing Luiz's buyout clause to Cech's.

What goes for a 27-year-old can never go for a 32-year-old!

It's a phucking fact.

LOL. . . When Chelsea begin set buyout clause?

The gap in age nor matter at all, cos one na goalie the other an outfielder.

The current 5-year gap in age would prolly be the gap betweew their time at the game's topmost level.

As a GK, Cech will comfortably be relevant till around 40, Luiz nor fit pass 35 wey im go kpeme. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 11:23am On Aug 21, 2014
This one wey be say na instagram and twitter our players dey always dey, dem dey do training at all undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 21, 2014
nitlad:

LOL. . . When Chelsea begin set buyout clause?

The gap in age nor matter at all, cos one na goalie the other an outfielder.

The current 5-year gap in age would prolly be the gap betweew their time at the game's topmost level.

As a GK, Cech will comfortably be relevant till around 40, Luiz nor fit pass 35 wey im go kpeme. grin

You mean to tell me that Chelsea upon signing a player does not specify a minimum value for the said player that would probably ward off interest from other clubs?

A 32-year-old can never move for anything above 15m.

Such transfers happens once in a blue moon and it's usually between a mentally impaired club and a fraudulent club! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 21, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 21, 2014
Without JT!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
AirborneLacer: Sell him already!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LSnPIk3zXQ
Seriously i don't know which one is worse between this miss and the one against United at Old Trafford.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
I do not like seeing Oscar playing on the wings. That's for Willian/Schurrle and when we are not very serious about winning, Salah. Plus Willian in midfield in a 4-3-3?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
nateevs: I do not like seeing Oscar playing on the wings. That's for Willian/Schurrle and when we are not very serious about winning, Salah. Plus Willian in midfield in a 4-3-3?

You referring to the line-up up there?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (19109) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StarchAndBanga and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.