Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10437678 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (19109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
Roma considering swapping Destro for Torres? Are they terminally mad? Although I suspected this first when they went for Emmanuelson and then a washed up Ashley Cole but the Serie A is so slow even dinosaurs like Ashley and Evra would survive but with Allegri at Juve Roma had a legit chance of snatching the Scudetto for the first time in a while looks like they are about to piss it away

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kinggenesis(m): 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
Angel Di Maria and Sami Khedira hand in transfer requests.

The news will alert Premier League trio; Manchester United,
Arsenal and Chelsea, who have all been strongly linked with
signing the duo, United linked with Di Maria, and the two
London clubs, linked with Khedira.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
AirborneLacer:

You referring to the line-up up there?

Yes I am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
The Boss also takes on ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
I hope José nominated Abrahamovic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
kinggenesis: Angel Di Maria and Sami Khedira hand in transfer requests.

The news will alert Premier League trio; Manchester United,
Arsenal and Chelsea, who have all been strongly linked with
signing the duo, United linked with Di Maria, and the two
London clubs, linked with Khedira.
CFC don't need Khedira
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
CFCfan:
CFC don't need Khedira

Why not? I will exchange Khedira for Ramires and pay for Ramires' ticket myself.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
Dhelake: I hope José nominated Abrahamovic

Lol... cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
It's official! Eden Hazard is EA SPORTS FIFA's
FIFA15 cover star!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
nateevs:

Yes I am.

I saw that ''error'' too.

Willian and Oscar has got to swap positions in that line-up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
Dhelake: I hope José nominated Abrahamovic

Abramovic and Wenger..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
nateevs:

Why not? I will exchange Khedira for Ramires and pay for Ramires' ticket myself.

I've said this on here before, but some Ramires' fanboys felt I was just hating.

Khedira is a massive upgrade.

If he joins us, we wouldn't have to entertain any fear when Matic sits out a game.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
Mourinho sha undecided
Treats lukaku lyk shiit and discards him when ultimate otu, torres is still around.
And then brings back a 65 year old drogba.
Now he 'reportedly' wants destro

Did lukaku say no to playing second fiddle to costa?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
PietroRico: Mourinho sha undecided
Treats lukaku lyk shiit and discards him when ultimate otu, torres is still around.
And then brings back a 65 year old drogba.
Now he 'reportedly' wants destro

Did lukaku say no to playing second fiddle to costa?

Was anyone ready to buy Torres?? Did Lukaku ever said he was ready to fight for a shirt??

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
Liverpool gets Balotelli, Bad buy IMO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
Dhelake: Was anyone ready to buy Torres?? Did Lukaku ever said he was ready to fight for a shirt??
I think the better question would be If he rejected a second fiddle role.

I feel the club isn't trying hard enough to get rid of torress.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
PietroRico: I think the better question would be If he rejected a second fiddle role.

I feel the club isn't trying hard enough to get rid of torress.
I'm sure you read all the rubbish Lukaku was saying to the press, how he was going to the world cup to sell himself, the club can't do more than they've done, Torres earns £180k/week, no club will pay him half
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
Dhelake: I'm sure you read all the rubbish Lukaku was saying to the press, how he was going to the world cup to sell himself, the club can't do more than they've done, Torres earns £180k/week, no club will pay him half
truth is, he was treated with too much lackadaisicity(if a word like that even exists).
For a player that talented, it makes one suspect he did a zaha with mou's daughter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
I just love jose.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by xp17(m): 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
Dhelake: Liverpool gets Balotelli, Bad buy IMO
how is he a bad buy?

btw, he scored 30 goals in 54 games for ac milian.
the guy is a big threat to every teams.
he can score, he can tack, and always plays to instructions.

@nateevs,

keep your money, becos Ramires is going no where. Ramires, is what I call SUV. the only position he can't play effective is a goalie position, everyother positions he can play wella.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
xp17: how is he a bad buy?

btw, he scored 30 goals in 54 games for ac milian.
the guy is a big threat to every team's.
he can score, he can tack, and always plays to instructions.
Did you just say play to instructions?? Balotelli is not even a 20 goals per season striker, he has NEVER scored up to 20 goals in a season in his career, he's not worth it coupled with the negative energy around him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
xp17: how is he a bad buy?
@nateevs,
keep your money, becos Ramires is going no where. Ramires, is what I call SUV. the only position he can't play effective is a goalie position, everyother positions he can play wella.

Mate abeg take back seat. Not many people will take you seriously when you begin to use the word 'effectively' with any position Ramires plays.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by xp17(m): 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
nateevs:

Mate abeg take back seat. Not many people will take you seriously when you begin to use the word 'effectively' with any position Ramires plays.
Oga, Ramires is one of the few players you don't need to remove in other to change your game plan. just switch is position, and everything would be normalized. shekina!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
xp17: Oga, Ramires is one of the few players you don't need to remove in other to change your game plan. just switch is position, and everything would be normalized. shekina!

What exactly will be normalised?

The passing? Ramires is awful passer.
Controlling the game? Well he needs to be able to pass for that to happen?
Link play? He doesn't even understand link play.

How many more Chelsea fans are going to continue to talk about what Ramires does without saying exactly what he does?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
Rami is the most technically deficient central midfielder to ever play for Chelsea. I have seen them all from Eddie Newton to Dennis Wise, Di Matteo to Sam Dalla Bona, Gus Poyet, Jokanovic etc. Rami is the only one amongst them who can't comfortably trap a ball and keep it within his sphere or circumference where the opponent cannot get it. Every touch runs away from him, then he goes chasing.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
The important question is this: Will Khedira accept to be a back-up to Matic and fabrepass?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
A40: Roma considering swapping Destro for Torres? Are they terminally mad? Although I suspected this first when they went for Emmanuelson and then a washed up Ashley Cole but the Serie A is so slow even dinosaurs like Ashley and Evra would survive but with Allegri at Juve Roma had a legit chance of snatching the Scudetto for the first time in a while looks like they are about to piss it away

It's glaring clear, they're placing experience above everyother thing.

It's not just Urby. They've got Maicon, Totti, De Rossi, Balzaretti, Cole, Keita, Borriello and De Sanctis - these lot are all doing 30plus and are all first team members.

Nihilist and Dhelake are surprised that a Destro and Nando swap deal is being talked up but heck I'm not.

Roma are building a team of pensioners, Torres would just be the pretty one in the mix! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
CFCfan: The important question is this: Will Khedira accept to be a back-up to Matic and fabrepass?

Rotation policy answereth all things.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
Cutekemitola: I just love jose.....

Hi dear..... welcome to our group smiley..Your contributions will be highly welcome.. are u on bbm? do u mind to join our group on bbm?

It feels gud to ve u around.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
chelseabmw:

Hi dear..... welcome to our group smiley..Your contributions will be highly welcome.. are u on bbm? do u mind to join our group on bbm?

If i talk now you go say onething onething. .

You never invite anybody here for one yeye BBm group before o grin

Carry go bros. go n soun

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
chelseabmw:

thanx for the welcum.....wuld be nice to join the group though...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
Lmao, When did you open BBM group for this thread??

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (19109) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick, Leyqute(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.