Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,554 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10438930 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (19109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
Nihilist:

This is actually quite true.

I won the Wasiu Adepegba cup in Ifako Ijaiye with Agege Wanderers FC back in 2001

But enough about me....Let's talk about you....

What's your number? I want to tell you something special tongue.. cool
that was all for Jose not yuh....*kip dreaming*
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
lalaboi: smh . .

welcome Cutekemitola . . .Dont let these niggas bohboh you. .
lol tanx
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
samflexxy: Am so happy dudes dah I fund dis thread#am a die hard fan of chelseafc #god bless chelsea god bless chelsea fans and god bless all epl lovers#peace

Welcome Bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
Cutekemitola: the season have started well,and I no some bad belle people r waiting for jose to fail,but I believe he's got a lotta to offer this season....he is a coach dat believes in Himself and the Players want to play for Him

You have so much faith in the manager, that's pretty cool.

Once again, you're welcome Kemi.

We've got another lady Chelsea fan in Sephia fmr Bluediva. She talks football too but doesn't really share in your affinity for Jose and his management. Tng is another but she hardly utter a word around here.

It's the three of you now, so we'd probably need 8 more ladies to form our dream NL Chelsea ladies team!

And just to let you know, I'd be the gaffer of that team, Nihilist would be the team's fitness doctor - hope you're okay with his appointment? wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
AirborneLacer:

You have so much faith in the manager, that's pretty cool.

Once again, you're welcome Kemi.

We've got another lady Chelsea fan in Sephia fmr Bluediva. She talks football too but doesn't really share in your affinity for Jose and his management. Tng is another but she hardly utter a word around here.

It's the three of you now, so we'd probably need 8 more ladies to form our dream NL Chelsea ladies team!

And just to let you know, I'd be the gaffer of that team, Nihilist would be the team's fitness doctor - hope you're okay with his appointment? wink
just love Jose...lol no problems
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
Cutekemitola: just love Jose...lol no problems

That must be you on your profile.

Smacks of a model wink

Nihilist this damsel approves ya appointment - Homie dont give up on the number already.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
AirborneLacer:

That must be you on your profile.

Smacks of a model wink

tanx so ows ur day goin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
Cutekemitola: tanx so ows ur day goin

Moving great!

And It got better the moment you stepped into this thread wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hawtboi: 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
Na wa o.....see d way mehn dem dey e-hurstle babe grin cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iykmora(m): 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
hawtboi: Na wa o.....see d way mehn dem dey e-hurstle babe grin cheesy cheesy

Pfft!

Just presenting her a friendly reception wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Moving great!

And It got better the moment you stepped into this thread wink
will take dat as a compliment...tanx
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hawtboi: 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
Guapo why be say out of everybody wey dey ontop the matter na only u respond? Hmmmmmmm...! Gud luck wit yah nu Babie....! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
hawtboi: Guapo why be say out of everybody wey dey ontop the matter na only u respond? Hmmmmmmm...! Gud luck wit yah nu Babie....! cheesy

Typical Nigerians - their thought always moving anti-clockwise cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
I can't wait to see our new turf. Abi dem no change am again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hawtboi: 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Typical Nigerians - their thought always moving anti-clockwise cheesy
Taaaaaaa.....Abeg park well ojare.. can't u tk one for the team ? Which one come be typical nigerians...? Na u sabi sha,just dey play wit u bf.....bruv!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
welcome Cutekemitola
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
CFCfan: welcome Cutekemitola
thanx
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
hawtboi:
Taaaaaaa.....Abeg park well ojare.. can't u tk one for the team ? Which one come be typical nigerians...? Na u sabi sha,just dey play wit u bf.....bruv!

Vexation? grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
Our players taking on the Ice Bucket Challenge.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
It's official...The only song I want from the band boys is Anaconda....

Bandboys current and aspiring please take note

Anaconfuckingda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDZX4ooRsWs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 21, 2014
^^ Not to be played on this thread! cheesy

Who has an Idea where Khedira's agent is staying in London?

He should be directed towards Fulham Road ASAP!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 21, 2014
Off topic, but let's all stand up for Oshoala and Courtney Dike!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 21, 2014
CFCfan: Off topic, but let's all stand up for Oshoala and Courtney Dike!

Congrats to the ladies!

There's no stopping them now.

BTW you don confirm how much Courtney's brideprice be?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 21, 2014
^^
Lol. It should not be less than N50,000 grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MizMyColi(f): 8:09am On Aug 21, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Congrats to the ladies!

There's no stopping them now.

BTW you don confirm how much Courtney's brideprice be?
undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 21, 2014
MizMyColi: undecided

Bae you never told me you were a Chelsea fan cheesy

And for the emboldened, you got nothing to worry about.

I'm just making enquiries for my bro Nihilist who's hell bent on marrying before Xmas.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 21, 2014
AirborneLacer:

I'm just making enquiries for my bro Nihilist who's hell bent on marrying before Xmas.

cheesy Guapo! U don Madt! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:32am On Aug 21, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Errrrrrrr....

......rrrrrorrrr
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MizMyColi(f): 8:37am On Aug 21, 2014
AirborneLacer:

smiley
Good Morning El.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 21, 2014
Rumor has it that Roma are offering Mattia Destro plus cash for Nando.

If this is true, then we'd be silly to reject the bid.

Destro at 23 is the real deal. I've seen him play a good number of times and I tell you, the lad is a striker.

He'd challenge Costa for that No9 spot - something Nando dare not try.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:46am On Aug 21, 2014
AirborneLacer: Rumor has it that Roma are offering Mattia Destro plus cash for Nando.

If this is true, then we'd be silly to reject the bid.

Destro at 23 is the real deal. I've seen him play a good number of times and I tell you, the lad is a striker.

He'd challenge Costa for that No9 spot - something Nando dare not try.

So why would they offer Destro PLUS cash for Torres?

If anybody buys Torres for a pound, they should ask for 99p change.

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (19109) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Holurantee(m), Joezinho and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.