Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,004 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (831) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10434005 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) ... (19109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:03am On Mar 05, 2015
1. Me thinks Hazard WFPOTY - 2020 at the earliest sad. Playing the way he did last nite was annoying.
Ok, fine, he did set up Da Guvnor (who actually reciprocated in the 2nd half) and sure, he (Eden) got the goal, but mehn, his decision making process (especially when he is on the ball) is like that of a nematode. Slow and disappointing but I have no doubt that he can do better.

2. Zouma isn't quite (and probably will never be) a Matic. He did put in a good shift but that ain't his preferred position.

3. Fabregas was all out of gas yesterday.

4. And of course, TC is the MOTM. Good one on you son.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:07am On Mar 05, 2015
JOSE MOURINHO
Matches: 727 Trophies: 21 - Trophy every
34.6 matches
PEP GUARDIOLA
Matches: 378 Trophies: 19 - Trophy every
19.89 matches
Each has his own way of getting to the top like i said earlier

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:30am On Mar 05, 2015
FBS:
1. Me thinks Hazard WFPOTY - 2020 at the earliest sad. Playing the way he did last nite was annoying.
Ok, fine, he did set up Da Guvnor (who actually reciprocated in the 2nd half) and sure, he (Eden) got the goal, but mehn, his decision making process (especially when he is on the ball) is like that of a nematode. Slow and disappointing but I have no doubt that he can do better.

2. Zouma isn't quite (and probably will never be) a Matic. He did put in a good shift but that ain't his preferred position.

3. Fabregas was all out of gas yesterday.

4. And of course, TC is the MOTM. Good one on you son.

Hazard's decision making on the ball slow? I laugh in Ijebu.

No person (Fab aside) in that whole team has half the capacity of Hazard's decision making. Do not confuse Hazard's "deliberate slowing down of play/waiting for the best decision" to overall slow decision making. Even the great Ronaldo had moments when he just stood over the ball attempting leg overs and waiting for the best path to open up.

Hazard and speed of thought on the ball are synonymous.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 11:04am On Mar 05, 2015
Hazard's goal was not an offside. A handball decision went against west ham in the last minute of the game. And again, Hazard should have had 3 assists yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:40am On Mar 05, 2015
Bimffo:

I dont think it was Up to 6 years, but Man U at the time were struggling with Relegation when Ferguson took Over.. And he was trying all his best to rebuild the team..

Man U had 6/7 league titles at that time, where as Liverpool had 18 league titles.. (You should know the counts now)

Its just like taking over a current Newcastle or Blackburn team and then taking them to the top of English football in just 4 years.. Come On, Why should he get sacked
Almost all clubs were practically like that then because money was not that in the game....even Blackburn or Newcastle sack manager this days that's to tell you how the game have evolve over the years.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
nateevs:

Hazard's decision making on the ball slow? I laugh in Ijebu.

No person (Fab aside) in that whole team has half the capacity of Hazard's decision making. Do not confuse Hazard's "deliberate slowing down of play/waiting for the best decision" to overall slow decision making. Even the great Ronaldo had moments when he just stood over the ball attempting leg overs and waiting for the best path to open up.

Hazard and speed of thought on the ball are synonymous.

Speed of thought? is to run with the ball, try to take out ALL the defenders? Good. Problem is, it does NOT always work out. Else he should be the assist king on planet earth.

Having "moments" is accepted but not when they hamper your game. Why "deliberately slow" down the game? To allow defenders settle into their position.

Willian is a much thinker on the ball. He makes decision the moment the ball gets to him.

Hazard "slows" the game down. FACT! and that is one KEY aspect he has to work on in his game.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
macjireh:

We shud have gotten a red card. Hazards last tackle. . Terry's Holding a striker wen he was last man.
Hazards goal was offside. and many others
holding who? whaaat?
You gotta be kidding me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
FBS:

Speed of thought? is to run with the ball, try to take out ALL the defenders? Good. Problem is, it does NOT always work out. Else he should be the assist king on planet earth.

Having "moments" is accepted but not when they hamper your game. Why "deliberately slow" down the game? To allow defenders settle into their position.

Willian is a much thinker on the ball. He makes decision the moment the ball gets to him.

Hazard "slows" the game down. FACT! and that is one KEY aspect he has to work on in his game.
Did you just call Willian a thinker?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
pamcode:
Mourinho's records and titles HONOURS
Porto: Primeira Liga 2002-03, 2003-04;
Taca de Portugal 2002-03; Supertaca
Candido de Oliveira 2003; Champions
League 2003-04; UEFA Cup 2002-03
Chelsea: Premier League 2004-05, 2005-06;
FA Cup 2006-07; League Cup 2004-05,
2006-07; Community Shield 2005
Inter Milan: Serie A 2008-09, 2009-10;
Coppa Italia 2009-10; Supercoppa Italiana
2008; Champions League 2009-10
Real Madrid: La Liga 2011-12; Copa del Rey
2010-11; Supercopa de Espana 2012
Chelsea: League Cup 2014-15. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2977280/How-does-Mourinho-s-trophy-record-compare-great-football-managers.html

Remove the local titles and lets see what he really has won in the continent
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sportbetting86(m): 5:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
TO ALL FANS AND LOVERS FOOTBALL MERRY BET IS THE FASTEST PAYING ONLINE SPORT BETTING COMPANY IN NIGERIA WITH 100% BONUS ON FIRST DEPOSIT AND HIGH ODDS, LIVE CASION, AND MANY MORE REGISTER THROUGH THIS LINK http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate223151

You can also predict and will big in the upcoming General Election in the country on your favorite Candidate between (President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and General Muhammed Buhari And many More you can think of.

How amazing will it be for you when you discover now that the things you have been doing for fun could actually get you lots of Cash!! For many football fans predicting the scores of an upcoming match is both exciting and frustrating. Especially when you have had heated argument with your friends. You feel like there’s something at stake now, so you put your whole emotions to it while watching the game.

In the end, you feel cool when your predictions are right. It makes you think you have won something over your friends. I can imagine how you feel. But wait a minute; you truly have the skill that can make you rich over night! Believe me, you shouldn’t waste your energy anymore arguing for nothing. You can have a real stake with every match that interest you.

The internet has provided us the platform and you can easily log on to [b]http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate223151 [/b]to start making your predictions; whether you are a fan of English Premier League (EPL), Spanish La’ Liga, Italian Seria A, Bundesliga or UEFA Champions League, FIFA World Cup… you can go ahead and play.

MERRYBET has redefined football betting and it has become easier for fans to predict and win. You may decide to play 1x2 bet, Full game goal scores or under half time predictions. Click to Register: [b]http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate223151 [/b]to see the full instruction of how to play and the various options open for you to win at ease. CALL ON 09032070005 OR EMAIL SPORTBETTING86@GMAIL.COM FOR FUNDING OF YOUR ACCOUNT WITH EASE AND FROM #1,000 NAIRA ABOVE.... GOOD LUCK

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 5:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
FBS:

holding who? whaaat?
You gotta be kidding me. cheesy

i don't tink u saw d game.
d tackle that earned Terry a yellow shud have been a red. @ FIRST HALF
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
Tval:
Hazard's goal was not an offside. A handball decision went against west ham in the last minute of the game. And again, Hazard should have had 3 assists yesterday.

Hazards goal not offside?
den u didn't see d game period!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 5:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
macjireh:

Hazards goal not offside?
den u didn't see d game period!!!
ok
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

So the other titles he won isn't played in the continent , which planet did he won all those local titles ?? Saturn ? Abegi go sit down jare, kuku say you get beef for am , he's truly special !
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
dyabman:

So the other titles he won isn't played in the continent , which planet did he won all those local titles ?? Saturn ? Abegi go sit down jare, kuku say you get beef for am , he's truly special !

No one is bothered about how many carling cup, Wortnothing cup or Capital one cups he won

The true measure of a coach is how many continental trophies he won

If you win local titles till heaven fall, you would only be a local champ until you prove yourself consistently in European competition
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
Dhellake:
Did you just call Willian a thinker?

Oh yes, he just called Willian a thinker on the ball. Sometimes I wonder if we are watching the same game.

FBS:

Hehehe. Funny ass FBS as usual.

Willian The Great - a profound thinker on the ball. This will certainly explain why he has only 2 assists in the PL since the season began. Mate, if I need to explain to you the capacity of Hazard's speed of thought, it's because you have been watching with bias. So much that you now begin to compare him with Willian. Is you freaking kidding me? I mean someone said yesterday that Hazard could have had 3 assists by himself yesterday alone; not for team mates with horrible finishing skills and you are here blaming him for not having more assists.

I won't get into any arguments with you. I refer you to the stats attached below. The all important stats that are all consequences of decision making on the ball and tell me who the real thinker is.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ariani: 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

No one is bothered about how many carling cup, Wortnothing cup or Capital one cups he won

The true measure of a coach is how many continental trophies he won

If you win local titles till heaven fall, you would only be a local champ until you prove yourself consistently in European competition

guy wetin be ur own leave d man alone y hating on im wen deep down ur heart u wnt am 4 ur club
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ariani:

guy wetin be ur own leave d man alone y hating on im wen deep down ur heart u wnt am 4 ur club

A man better than Mourinho coaches my club
He is named Pep Guardiola

He has beaten Mourinho in head to head, He handed Mourinho his worst career loss ever

WHy would I be driving range rover and wishing I own a bettle?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ariani: 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

guy u wnt me and u get beef 4 dis site? Since i became a nlander i jst cum here to read comments y i be die hard blue. Take time here o!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ariani: 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

A man better than Mourinho coaches my club
He is named Pep Guardiola

He has beaten Mourinho in head to head, He handed Mourinho his worst career loss ever

WHy would I be driving range rover and wishing I own a bettle?

i dnt wnt to bandy words wit u
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ariani:

guy u wnt me and u get beef 4 dis site? Since i became a nlander i jst cum here to read comments y i be die hard blue. Take time here o!

Ariani:

i dnt wnt to bandy words wit u

Na facts we dey yarn here. It doesnt matter if you have beef , turkey or pork with me.

As long as you know the truth.

Most Chelsea fans are known to be ignorant and averse to seeking knowledge just like someone here told us Chelsea and EPl sacks coaches more than other league until he was schooled thoroughly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ariani: 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

Na facts we dey yarn here. It doesnt matter if you have beef , turkey or pork with me.

Most Chelsea fans are known to be ignorant and averse to seeking knowledge just like someone here told us Chelsea and EPl sacks coaches more than other league until he was schooled thoroughly

just go to chelseanews.com u wil see an award given to mourinho by the footballers and other coaches as the best in the world y ur so called pep came 2nd
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iykmora(m): 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
Mo' Salah strikes again...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

Lol.. How was he schooled..?? You are Just yarning nonsense Up and Down.. I said and I still repeat, The Premier league is not Lenient with coaches..

You mentioned 3 teams, I told you why the management had no reason to sack them.. So what are you saying..

I am so and very sure that 95% of coaches that left a club after they have won something the previous season is because they wanted to leave and not because the Club management wanted them out. example is your coach.. or tell me, did barca Sack Ur coach?

and Shouting most Chelsea fans are known to be this, And are known to be that is 1 of the most foolish statements I have heard in a Decade..

Egbon, You are Old.. and I expect You should behave like 1..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

Three- two champs and one super cup, he had three chances to win more super cups he lost one and didnt wait for the other two. For fifa cup the same story
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
Salah has scored one goal for Fiorentina so far against Juventus.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
Super Cup is like glorified Community Shield.. (Even Moyes has 1). You play Super Cup because of what you won in Europe the Previous season, not because of what you'v achieved in the current 1..

In SuperCup, only two teams compete.. In FiFA world club cup, only 7 teams compete and the team from Europe will play only 2 Matches to become Champions or runner Ups.

Using Super Cup and FIFA Club world cup has a Yard stick is still selfishness, if you can say winning the Local league of a country does not count..

If the Club World Cup and Super Cup were really important to Mourinho's CV, he would have added it, at least he got the Chance to be at the stages not once but twice.

If the Medals were really important he would have stayed Up at Inter for additional 1 year and win everything Benitez won at Inter.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
Tval:
Salah has scored one goal for Fiorentina so far against Juventus.
what a goal shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ariani: 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
iykmora:
Mo' Salah strikes again...

mourinho no dy buy rubbish player cos im na baba. He saw sumtin in salah sending im on loan wil yield fruit trust me and he wil cum brk to chelsea good
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
Salah again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
pamcode:
Three- two champs and one super cup, he had three chances to win more super cups he lost one and didnt wait for the other two. For fifa cup the same story

He played 2 Super cups and lost both. So what were you saying?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
Bimffo:
Super Cup is like glorified Community Shield.. (Even Moyes has 1). You play Super Cup because of what you won in Europe the Previous season, not because of what you'v achieved in the current 1..

Yarning dust. You also play Champions League because of what you achieved in the previous season not because of what you are doing in the current one. WHy is Man Utd not in the current CL? Because they failed last season.

In SuperCup, only two teams compete.. In FiFA world club cup, only 7 teams compete and the team from Europe will play only 2 Matches to become Champions or runner Ups.

How many teams compete for CL to crown the winner champions of Europe. If its easy then qualify yourr team for the Super cup then.

Using Super Cup and FIFA Club world cup has a Yard stick is still selfishness, if you can say winning the Local league of a country does not count..

We shouldnt use Super cup because Mourinho failed twice in his Supercup bid but we should use Carling cup or yeye local league?

If the Club World Cup and Super Cup were really important to Mourinho's CV, he would have added it, at least he got the Chance to be at the stages not once but twice.

Are you saying he intentionally lost the two times he made it to the Super Cup? Chelsea fans plunging the depth of idioccy again

If the Medals were really important he would have stayed Up at Inter for additional 1 year and win everything Benitez won at Inter.

The Super Cup Benitez handed to him in Chelsea, what did he do with it? He got schooled beaten black and blue

(1) (2) (3) ... (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) ... (19109) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: toluxe0075, Itsrm(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.