Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (957) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10542858 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) ... (19172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philfearon(m): 6:54pm On May 16, 2015
Bimffo:

Pls FOH.
Learner!!
I guess the fact that Arsenal are more successful is what eats u up and that while you losers were busy battling with relegation and promotion year in year out,Arsenal had an ever Presence in the league!
Its okay to hate!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 7:07pm On May 16, 2015
philfearon:

Learner!!
I guess the fact that Arsenal are more successful is what eats u up and that while you losers were busy battling with relegation and promotion year in year out,Arsenal had an ever Presence in the league!
Its okay to hate!
e koshi grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 7:09pm On May 16, 2015
philfearon:

Learner!!
Its okay to hate!
my bros relax...

wetin be your prediction for your tomorrow game?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:10pm On May 16, 2015
philfearon:

Learner!!
Its okay to hate!

Lol.. grin Another show of stupidity.. We are trying to tell you A, You are saying B..

Oh.. Arsenal went to relegation once and have 13 league titles.. ManUnited went to relegation 4 times and they have 20 league titles.. grin

Who gives the fūck about the number of years you use in the 1st division.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 7:10pm On May 16, 2015
SailorXY:

my bros relax...

He nah Barcelona fan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 7:14pm On May 16, 2015
Tval:
He nah Barcelona fan.
oh I see. but as he carry gunners matter for head like cold pito nah

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philfearon(m): 7:15pm On May 16, 2015
Bimffo:

Lol.. grin Another show of stupidity.. We are trying to tell you A, You are saying B..

Oh.. Arsenal went to relegation once and have 13 league titles.. ManUnited went to relegation 4 times and they have 20 league titles.. grin

Who gives the fūck about the number of years you use in the 1st division.
You didn't Mention Chelsea...what happened?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philfearon(m): 7:19pm On May 16, 2015
SailorXY:

my bros relax...

As a Barca fan,I will tell you straight barca win...but as a Football fan,I will tell you that the game is as open as a US open!
One team is gunning for the title,the other is defending their tittle as well as trying to seal an Automatic UCL qualification @ home ground!
It won't be easy!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:25pm On May 16, 2015
Palace didn't even need this game. grin grin grin

So disrespectful.

Bolasie, Zaha, Puncheon you boys need to fear God.

#Thuglife
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:39pm On May 16, 2015
philfearon:

boy!
By now u should have realised that u cant bring me down to Ur mediocre level.You are joke boy,however,am still enjoying your little childish brouhaha and gibberish..
At least now,I have an object of fun in Nairaland!!
DOT!
I realized long ago ur level was six feet underground and i have succeeded in placing u exactly dere. Fact is ,u do enjoy watching me pound ur mums,sista n girlfriend at one go so u nicknamed it da awesome session.
Not to worry i hv sent an invite out to your father n grandfada so i can bury da senile bas''''tards who spat a thing like u into dis world.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:50pm On May 16, 2015
philfearon:

I will oblige you..
Woolwich Arsenal got relegated in 1913,but with the influx of money by their new buyer who built the Highbury stadium for them,the team changed its name to "The Arsenal",and was later changed to "Arsenal fc" while they were still relegated..
Now,the team Arsenal fc got promoted back into the League through controversial circumstances i n 1919...And this club "Arsenal fc" has never been relegated again till this moment!!
That's why people say Arsenal FC has never been relegated,which is very correct!
Hope this helps!

Your level of E-iiidiocy sha? Even ur fellow cules will be ashamed to call u a cule. cheesy You must still be in secondary school to spew dis much rubbish.
No be ur fault na dodoyookponu wey expose u to throlling cheesy so kip throlling son ur papa clearly has wasted is life savings on u. What a shame......... embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philfearon(m): 7:55pm On May 16, 2015
diggz:

DOT!
I realized long ago ur level was six feet underground and i have succeeded in placing u exactly dere. Fact is ,u do enjoy watching me pound ur mums,sista n girlfriend at one go so u nicknamed it da awesome session.
Not to worry i hv sent an invite out to your father n grandfada so i can bury da senile bas''''tards who spat a thing like u into dis world.
Yaba left is missing a patient!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:05pm On May 16, 2015
philfearon:

Yaba left is missing a patient!
Do u mean ur grandpa,ur papa or U?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philfearon(m): 8:15pm On May 16, 2015
diggz:

Do u mean ur grandpa,ur papa or U?
You are so vain!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 8:23pm On May 16, 2015
Nihilist:
Palace didn't even need this game. grin grin grin

So disrespectful.

Bolasie, Zaha, Puncheon you boys need to fear God.

#Thuglife
we are back in UCL, will you need warm palmie to calm your anything-but-United nerve? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:40pm On May 16, 2015
SailorXY:

we are back in UCL, will you need warm palmie to calm your anything-but-United nerve? grin

Too early to start counting your chickens mr Sailorman
Why not wait till you actually...you know....qualify?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:53pm On May 16, 2015
philfearon:

You are so vain!

You are a SLAVE!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 9:03pm On May 16, 2015
Who the hell is Sadio Mane? Fastest hattrick in EPL history in just 2 minutes. Who the hell is he? Oh, I remember... It's an overrated league. Nobody, I repeat NOBODY can try this s.hit in La Liga. Not even Messi or Penaldo

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:38pm On May 16, 2015
Debroslink:
Who the hell is Sadio Mane? Fastest hattrick in EPL history in just 2 minutes. Who the hell is he? Oh, I remember... It's an overrated league. Nobody, I repeat NOBODY can try this s.hit in La Liga. Not even Messi or Penaldo

You are absolutely right...Outside the top 2 in la liga how many other teams can even score 6 goals?

Definitely can't happen in la liga grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 16, 2015
philfearon:

I will oblige you..
Woolwich Arsenal got relegated in 1913,but with the influx of money by their new buyer who built the Highbury stadium for them,the team changed its name to "The Arsenal",and was later changed to "Arsenal fc" while they were still relegated..
Now,the team Arsenal fc got promoted back into the League through controversial circumstances i n 1919...And this club "Arsenal fc" has never been relegated again till this moment!!
That's why people say Arsenal FC has never been relegated,which is very correct!
Hope this helps!

Oga titus you're doing a great disservice to sound reasoning.

There are no league teams still in existence that has never been relegated.

You will be making sense if your initial claim was that Arsenal is the team to have gone the longest without relegation. They were relegated in 1912/1913 from Division One as was along with Notts County. Football was suspended officially until the war was over in which time they changed to Arsenal FC.

Same Woolwich Arsenal which was now Arsenal were voted back into the top division in 1919 and have remained there ever since, longer than anyone else.

I'm stuffed to the gills with insatiable curiosity on how a Barca fan would be claiming to know English football more than the avid fans of the English league.

Do you usually throw up this stand-up comedy on Saturdays? How many shows have I missed? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 9:49pm On May 16, 2015
Debroslink:
I just watched the highlights of the game, and my mouth was opened throughout!
The Aston Villa defense was so horrible and bad! if it was MSN or BBC that faced that defense, I'll be expecting nothing less than 15 goals!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 9:54pm On May 16, 2015
Nihilist:

You are absolutely right...Outside the top 2 in la liga how many other teams can even score 6 goals?

Are you proud of the horrible defense that Aston Villa put up?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 10:07pm On May 16, 2015
Nihilist:

Too early to start counting your chickens mr Sailorman Why not wait till you actually...you know....qualify?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 16, 2015
Beht these antiChelsea folks and idiocy are inextricably linked sha. To deny idiocy, is to deny their existence.

Warding them off from this thread is going to be a herculean task. It's high time we launched an AntiClown Software, a software that would help detect and protect us from an Incoming Megedefegede, Advanced Persistent Gaffe APG, and Malbeings.

I don't know how much that software is gonna cost, but I'm in with my little donation of £100 grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 11:18pm On May 16, 2015
Nihilist:

My man, I respect you. However, know your facts before you attack the best league.

Celts Vigo 6-1 Rayo Vallecano April 11, 2015.

I said who is SADIO MANE? Scoring 3 goals in 2 minutes, and they are calling for Messi to come and prove himself in that overrated league.

What an insult!

I bet Pedro will win golden boot if he comes to the EPL.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:30pm On May 16, 2015
Debroslink:

My man, I respect you. However, know your facts before you attack the best league.

I said who is SADIO MANE? Scoring 3 goals in 2 minutes, and they are calling for Messi to come and prove himself in that overrated league.

What an insult!

Thanks for d info . tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:00am On May 17, 2015
Nihilist:

I looked at your DP and saw that your beard only grows on the corner of your chin.

Bwahahahahaha. Which kain yabbing man no go see for Nairaland
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 8:27am On May 17, 2015
Debroslink:
Debroslink:

What an insult!

people can reason with their yansh sha.

Spits.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Yustash001(m): 9:19am On May 17, 2015
Omo.... egbon diggz sabi beef person o...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 3:23pm On May 17, 2015
You guys should ignore these barca ediots. They run away from their dry thread just to have here littered with garbage.

@diggz...the best way have always been to attack them in their own thread and poo on it with sorts of disgusting words.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:46pm On May 17, 2015
philfearon:

I will oblige you..
Hope this helps!
I have neva insulted sum1 on dis forum b4, bt if you are really serious abt wat u just typed. Then, i hv no choice bt to say that u just insulted ur entire generation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 2:53am On May 18, 2015
[size=50pt] MATCH DAY 37 [/size]

[size=35pt] Day of Youngsters.. [/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) ... (19172) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.