Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! - Literature (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! (70668 Views)

Meet The Authors Of The Nigerian Writers Series / Mo Yan Wins Nobel Literature Prize / Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Peaceworld(m): 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2012
Now that we are back, I want to say a big THANK YOU to the moderator for unlocking the thread. Members should please abide with the rules for the section, which is up there for all to see. Thank you everyone. We are launching YANReviewer very soon on our FB fanpage n rt here in order to liven things up a bit...smiley
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2012
Thanks @Cuddlemi for your continued support and understanding...we all appreciate your efforts to ensure sanity is maintained on this informative section of nairaland, will comply with the rules, thank you smiley
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Peaceworld(m): 11:10pm On Oct 12, 2012
Link to the new book trailer for my book, THE BLACK BOOK:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHElAmNz3l8&list=HL1350079776&feature=mh_lolz
Awesome!

1 Like

Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by aceyralph(m): 7:16am On Oct 13, 2012
It gladdens to see this thread reopened. We must on a serious note be cautious and not fall short of standard here because we are being watched.

1 Like

Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2012
thiscounts: @DailyNews,I just sent you an e-mail.You might also text me on 07033923754.I might not be able to pick calls.
And if you are ok with what I suggested, David might be collating the email adress until its up to 125.As for now there might not be need for creating a website.Go through what I sent and let me hear from you.Thanks
dailynews what did he send to u.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2012
Emyo: @jude, infact, @all, who supports my motion. Like i promised, i would b colecting, and reaching out to all the email adres listed here. Again, i want to tel us, dat our mision, is'nt that of a joke, but of seriouz mindz. We wil build a kind of marketing network (we al came 4rm varieties of location), we wil pick 3 best out of our books 4 publication, finally, here lies the problem, were and when do we make our 1st sumit, getin together, and pulling d lots. I personaling wil email u al, when we've reached a consensu. Am of opin that we meet, either @ kogi state polytechnic lokoja, or kogi state university. University of abuja, or even enugu state poly. Also dates are, 22nd may to 7th june. So pls let choose from within options. 4 progres! I wil reach u al by 20th.
let look into d above...
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 7:14pm On Oct 14, 2012
Uniquexty: Lets not fight abt dis. @lokoja suggestn, dnt be so fast. Someone brought dis idea up. He had sumtin in mind. Lets hear frm him nd follow his lead. @meetin onlyn suggestn, 4 me, i dnt buy ur idea. Evrytin is abt sacrifice. Lets trouble ourselves nd have a face meeting. Wen we meet, evrybody wil air their veiw, we'l set up an executive, a website etc nd then contact onlyn. Dats hw a promising group begins. Daily news stays in lagos. Its a more central place. We can meet there. As 4 me, i stay in ebonyi state, dwn east. So u c, its not better 4 me. Bt if u want sumtin gud, u drop sumtin heavy. David, i sent u a mail and pls, i hope 4 a reply. Who has daily news's phone number, so we can contact him. I believe in us. Lets make it happen. Great writers
mehn we don try
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 8:01pm On Oct 14, 2012
thiscounts: @Emyo,I like your passion for dis to kick start but dont be too much in hurry.Just a little more patience Dailynews will get back to us.Typing on phone get back later to share my thoughts
we ar @ d peak. Thanj God
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2012
DailyNews: Hey guys, I am so so happy this is going to work cos I am already seeing green lights, pls keep it on. Firstly, I must apologize for not being online for some time, pls guys do bear with me, I have been so busy with work, and other issues too concerning this new born baby called Naija Young Writers Club. Pls I need your patience, from now till this month end, you all that dropped your emails will be receiving an email from me on the next move. Meanwhile, david, I want to publicly ask if you did collected all the potential member emails that I told u to collect for further correspondence, if you didn't, just email me or write here ASAP so that we can move forward because the time is up. Congratulations @the people that have already indicated interest to join, I want to promise you all that this will never be a waste of time, effort and input, pls do keep the fire burning. @uniqueresty, thanks for encouraging everyone to be patient, God bless u. But pls guys, be preparing your travelling bags to come down to which ever state we democratically chose for our first official meeting, because we cannot make it an online stuff if we must achieve our goals and targets. You will be hearing from me from time to time. Cheers!
hope u got the spirit burning.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by PETERDROCKJ: 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2012
PETERDROCKJ: my name is peter jejelaiye my email is peterjejelaiye.com
. PROGRAMMER NEEDED URGENTLY AT ODPRO. CALL IF INTERESTED
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2012
Peaceworld: Link to the new book trailer for my book, THE BLACK BOOK:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHElAmNz3l8&list=HL1350079776&feature=mh_lolz
Awesome!

Peaceworld, the trailer looks so interesting...hope its moving on fine? You refused to give me the copy I requested at Enugu angry cry
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Peaceworld(m): 12:32am On Oct 16, 2012
I can send you an epub version. Gud to see you back here.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Uniquexty(f): 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2012
DailyNews:

Peaceworld, the trailer looks so interesting...hope its moving on fine? You refused to give me the copy I requested at Enugu angry cry
ooops! Sorry boss. I got d book. U cant believe wots in dis buk till ur fingers grabs it. Its a real thriller dat'l kip u glued to ur seat til u turn to d last page. It was d antidote to my block. I bet u, its nothing but d best. Thumbs up YANDA
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2012
Uniquexty: ooops! Sorry boss. I got d book. U cant believe wots in dis buk till ur fingers grabs it. Its a real thriller dat'l kip u glued to ur seat til u turn to d last page. It was d antidote to my block. I bet u, its nothing but d best. Thumbs up YANDA

wow! you need to write a review for him pls...a review to be posted on the sites where it is sold...peaceworld also needs to work on making it available at Lagos' bookshops...and maybe getting This Day arts to grant him an interview on it. pls peaceworld do sth fast...I will definitely want to read it pls....thanks for the review@ exty smiley
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2012
Peaceworld: I can send you an epub version. Gud to see you back here.

so what do I need to do to get the e-copy pls?
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Topsido(m): 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2012
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LitCaf/309510485814650

like "Litcaf" and follow the new reading revolution.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Peaceworld(m): 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2012
DailyNews:

so what do I need to do to get the e-copy pls?

Just paste your email address here. When I send it, you'll need to download an epub reader like FBReader for your laptop in order to open it. How do I make it available at Lagos Bookshops? Seriously open to any suggestions? And there's a good deal here...if anyone can table me with 50 orders, he or she gets N25,000.00 as incentive.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 17, 2012
Peaceworld:

Just paste your email address here. When I send it, you'll need to download an epub reader like FBReader for your laptop in order to open it. How do I make it available at Lagos Bookshops? Seriously open to any suggestions? And there's a good deal here...if anyone can table me with 50 orders, he or she gets N25,000.00 as incentive.

I will ask someone how u can be interviewed with This Day. The bookshop own, I believe u need to walk into any of the bookshops & make a deal with them. Bookworm is probably a good start cos its sort of popular in Lagos, & ppl do visit there to check on new novels by Nigerian authors.

my email: dailyy.newss@gmail.com
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Peaceworld(m): 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2012
DailyNews:

I will ask someone how u can be interviewed with This Day. The bookshop own, I believe u need to walk into any of the bookshops & make a deal with them. Bookworm is probably a good start cos its sort of popular in Lagos, & ppl do visit there to check on new novels by Nigerian authors.

my email: dailyy.newss@gmail.com
Just sent it. Check your inbox, and BTW can you help me inquire into the bookshop stuff since ur in Lagos? If your work will permit you that is...and am really interested about the THIS DAY interview...cool
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by collins123(m): 11:45pm On Oct 17, 2012
[size=18pt]Una don turn thread to BOOKSHOP!!![/size]
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by odoguigbo: 3:58am On Oct 18, 2012
now wey una still dey come here once once,,,,,,,elllmmm what about my money? My one thousand naira paid for the registration 'cos i knw, this project is dead. How i go take get dat money abi na 419?

3 Likes

Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by aceyralph(m): 7:21am On Oct 18, 2012
Odoguigbo pls don't repeat that statement again here. This clearly shows how myopic you see this Group. If at all you nurse such thought, u should have sent it personally to the president and seek his opinion which I know will give you comfort. You just ridiculed everything.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Peaceworld(m): 7:41am On Oct 18, 2012
odoguigbo: now wey una still dey come here once once,,,,,,,elllmmm what about my money? My one thousand naira paid for the registration 'cos i knw, this project is dead. How i go take get dat money abi na 419?
Wow...what can I say? No need to be afraid, man...we just have a bump in the road...things will definitely smoothen out and then we can commence this great movement. Right from the onset, I knew that this will not be easy, so we all need to make sacrifices in order to get there. Will keep you posted, man, and please do not be afraid, cause YANReviewer will soon b rolled out in order to help budding authors like you. Ideas on the review format are welcome here.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Peaceworld(m): 7:45am On Oct 18, 2012
Uniquexty: ooops! Sorry boss. I got d book. U cant believe wots in dis buk till ur fingers grabs it. Its a real thriller dat'l kip u glued to ur seat til u turn to d last page. It was d antidote to my block. I bet u, its nothing but d best. Thumbs up YANDA
A very fine author you will make, dear! smiley
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 8:08am On Oct 18, 2012
odoguigbo: now wey una still dey come here once once,,,,,,,elllmmm what about my money? My one thousand naira paid for the registration 'cos i knw, this project is dead. How i go take get dat money abi na 419?
you have been in total darknex.
Where did u register and how did you?
Well, this no failed project as it is you that have failed to be updated.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by odoguigbo: 8:56am On Oct 18, 2012
Emyo:
you have been in total darknex.
Where did u register and how did you?
Well, this no failed project as it is you that have failed to be updated.
who is the braaat referring to? u've been known with fooolish talk. I might not have registered directly cuz I've got no time for any kids' Bleep but I remember paying for a lady who insisted on becoming one of you. what c here is a total misconduct, poor orientation, lack of passion and disgusting selfish disposition. so y are u against my just request?
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by aceyralph(m): 11:31am On Oct 18, 2012
odoguigbo:
who is the braaat referring to? u've been known with fooolish talk. I might not have registered directly cuz I've got no time for any kids' Bleep but I remember paying for a lady who insisted on becoming one of you. what c here is a total misconduct, poor orientation, lack of passion and disgusting selfish disposition. so y are u against my just request?

SOMETIMES WE CHOSE TO GAZE AT THE DARK CLOUD IN THE SILVER LINEN INSTEAD OF GAZING AT THE SILVER LINEN IN THE DARK CLOUD. HOWEVER, ODOGUIGBO U ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR OPINION BUT SOMETIME ONE CAN BE PUNISHED FOR AN OPINION NONETHELESS. HELP US SANITIZE YAN OR DO YOU WANT TO FOLD YOUR HANDS WHILE OTHERS SWEEP THE FLOOR FOR YOU TO SIT. REMEMBER, AS PEACEWORLD SAID IN HIS WORDS "WE ARE ALL INTO THIS TOGETHER". OBAMA WOULD ALSO REMIND YOU OF THAT IN STYLE. BROS COM'ON BRING ON YOUR IDEAS COS TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE GREATER IMPACT
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by collins123(m): 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2012
2nd world war!!!

The 1000 Naira Wars!!!
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Uniquexty(f): 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2012
Whats ur name pls? @d guy demanding his money.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2012
odoguigbo:
am sorry, please can we b friends? i beg of u nt to b a judge of my foolishnex, bcuz must of d tinz u c here started from diz forum wit d likes of dailynews, david, uniqesty and i. If dat is what u call foolishnex, no problem.
But, broz, we have u or d lady u paid 4 been.
Were ve bin working hard, y not join us to correct d tinz u dislike about us.
What z d name of the lady u paid for?
mods please watch.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2012
From the Coordinator' Bench.

South East Zone.

With a heart full of joy and profound gratitude to all who have in one way or the other proved their worth to the 'one step achievement' of this great association -YOUNG AUTHOR'S OF NIGERIA.
I wish to say one gbosa to you all, may your pen been fountain of enlightment to others and means of showing your patriotism to nigeria as one big nation.

Am writing in the capacity of south east zonal coordinator. An so so glad to write this as the first public speech from my bench.
I'm using this special opportunity to thank all those who recognised me worthy of piloting the affairs of our great pioneering zone in south east.
I pledge my loyalty to the management board and with the grace of God i will not fail in the course of my administration; i pledge to work with determination at all pinacolic ancor and pleasant times.

This is a call not only to the members of my zone (chapter) but to all members of YAN. A special call to all zonal coordinators spread across this one big nation nigeria.
I alone can not achieve even the least of my zonal dream, your collaborations in moral, inspirational, motivational and otherwise kinda support is seriously needed and should be encouraged within the circle of this association.
South east chapter of YAN have said, Yes we Can.
YANDA, yes we are ready to work with you.
We shall try to our best possible to work with YANDA and all the board members.

South east chapter, the time is now, let make our chapter an interesting and 'pioneering zone' that we have always been.

INTRODUCING, TeamYAN south East Chapter.

With due recognisation to Protocoles within this association. I wish to introduce TeamYAN to my fellow authors.
Unlike the National YAN, my zone do not need to be incooperated to start it' operation, as all chapters (zone) including my zone is covered by any such incooperating licence issued to National YAN.

As the zonal coordinator of my chapter, i have suggested that my zone will be working and known as Team (of writers) YAN; TeamYAN. As it is on illegal practice in nigeria to publish as a team or co-authors.

Time is a valueable and unreplenishable factor we do not have. But having in mind that the best of all things do not come easy and the fact that 'ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY', my chapter will be starting off by january 2013.

We also know that getting into public without incooperating our name under any known law, will be letting 'criminals' to dabble with the name of this association and also 'copy cats' running first to get incooperated with our name before us. So i have settled to use Team (of writers) YAN as my chapters masking name.

TEAMYAN OFFICIALS.

In my capacity as a coordinator, i have put in place offices to be held for a period of two years in my zone. The appointees will be soon be publicized.

Coordinator- Emyo D Cosmoe.
President-
Treasurer-
Secretary-
Marketing Coordinator-
Editorial Crew-
Affilliate Marketing Coordinators.
Affiliate marketers.

*NOTE TAKING IS, Am using this medium to publically plead on all zonal coordinators to please work with my chapter as affillicte marketing coordinators. Also strategic bookshops, stars hotels and other sale outlets within nigeria will be considered as our affillicte marketers.

TeamYAN CARDINAL FOCUS.

1. Discovering of vibrant Authors; Massive search for Authors through a discovering program in schools and colleges.
2. Unlimited publication of books.
3. Unlimited national publicity.
4. Enriching of authors.

BROAD Targets

The above cardinal points are spread around two year achievable plan.
1. Creation of TeamYAN on facebook.
2. Creation of TeamYAN on twitter.
3. Creation of TeamYAN on NAIRALAND.
4. Creation of TeamYAN Gmail Account.
5. Creation of TeamYAN Bloggers account.
6. Registration of TeamYAN mobile line with NCC.
(the above note of my chapter will be centred on winning populace to YAN at large. As TeamYAN will be known and seen as an individual and a seperate entity on facebook, member of nairaland community. TeamYAN will be posting and disseminating information and stories from the stable of south east Yan charter and its guest authors ( authors from other zones) to reach the heart of all YANreaders.
8. Collaborating with printing press in publishing short stories of mini 30 pages every two months. (at the end of two years my chapter should have published a total of 12 short stories selected from within members of YAN in general. Eight slots for south east zonal members, three slots to our guest writers [writers from other zones] and finally one slot to the best YANreader.)
9. At the end of each quater of a year. My zone will be publishing Anthology of selected short stories of 3 pages per writer and poems of not less than 16 lines.
10. (i) from my cardinal focus, the last on the list is Enriching Authors.
Yes all authors of my zone will be entitled to 60% of the total sales per year accumulated and ascribed to his/her book after sales and publishing expenses are subtracted.
(ii)our guest author in the same vain is awarded 40%.
(iii)our readers and reviewers are not a left-out. Lucky YanREADER or reviewer is awarded 10% to his/her book published.
(iv) embarking on discover an author program. This program awards a token for refering or discovering an author vie an identification Code. (check registration for more details)

11. After each year is an award nite. A show to appreciate all YanREADERS and Authors.

TeamYAN REGISTRATION DETAILS.

Each member of south east Yan is to pay a non-refundable registration fee of N2,500 to the treasurer' account.

a. At the confirmation of payment, a TeamYAN personal code is sent to the member (e.g TeamYAN12M0001 , TeamYAN13G0001,TeamYAN12R0001. For a member who registered in 2012, guest author and YanREader respectively.)
b. This code is an identification code used to introduce a referor to the chain. At the end each months a N450 is paid to the refer.
c. Stories to be be posted on public websites for critiques and otherwise is identified by your i.d code.
d. Votes during award night is done through the i.d code. So the more inputs the more fans and readers your code draw to you.
e. Readers are also encouraged in this program as they also have a registration code and paid to read, review, and refer new registrants vie their code.
This readers register with just N1000 and is awarded same type of code and also paid N450 for getting a registrant vie his code.
Interested yan members of other zones can register as a guest author with the sum of 1500.

All i plead of you all your support and our dreams will come through. Up yan!! More strength to YanDA!! Long live our members.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Peaceworld(m): 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2012
Emyo: From the Coordinator' Bench.

South East Zone.

With a heart full of joy and profound gratitude to all who have in one way or the other proved their worth to the 'one step achievement' of this great association -YOUNG AUTHOR'S OF NIGERIA.
I wish to say one gbosa to you all, may your pen been fountain of enlightment to others and means of showing your patriotism to nigeria as one big nation.

Am writing in the capacity of south east zonal coordinator. An so so glad to write this as the first public speech from my bench.
I'm using this special opportunity to thank all those who recognised me worthy of piloting the affairs of our great pioneering zone in south east.
I pledge my loyalty to the management board and with the grace of God i will not fail in the course of my administration; i pledge to work with determination at all pinacolic ancor and pleasant times.

This is a call not only to the members of my zone (chapter) but to all members of YAN. A special call to all zonal coordinators spread across this one big nation nigeria.
I alone can not achieve even the least of my zonal dream, your collaborations in moral, inspirational, motivational and otherwise kinda support is seriously needed and should be encouraged within the circle of this association.
South east chapter of YAN have said, Yes we Can.
YANDA, yes we are ready to work with you.
We shall try to our best possible to work with YANDA and all the board members.

South east chapter, the time is now, let make our chapter an interesting and 'pioneering zone' that we have always been.

INTRODUCING, TeamYAN south East Chapter.

With due recognisation to Protocoles within this association. I wish to introduce TeamYAN to my fellow authors.
Unlike the National YAN, my zone do not need to be incooperated to start it' operation, as all chapters (zone) including my zone is covered by any such incooperating licence issued to National YAN.

As the zonal coordinator of my chapter, i have suggested that my zone will be working and known as Team (of writers) YAN; TeamYAN. As it is on illegal practice in nigeria to publish as a team or co-authors.

Time is a valueable and unreplenishable factor we do not have. But having in mind that the best of all things do not come easy and the fact that 'ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY', my chapter will be starting off by january 2013.

We also know that getting into public without incooperating our name under any known law, will be letting 'criminals' to dabble with the name of this association and also 'copy cats' running first to get incooperated with our name before us. So i have settled to use Team (of writers) YAN as my chapters masking name.

TEAMYAN OFFICIALS.

In my capacity as a coordinator, i have put in place offices to be held for a period of two years in my zone. The appointees will be soon be publicized.

Coordinator- Emyo D Cosmoe.
President-
Treasurer-
Secretary-
Marketing Coordinator-
Editorial Crew-
Affilliate Marketing Coordinators.
Affiliate marketers.

*NOTE TAKING IS, Am using this medium to publically plead on all zonal coordinators to please work with my chapter as affillicte marketing coordinators. Also strategic bookshops, stars hotels and other sale outlets within nigeria will be considered as our affillicte marketers.

TeamYAN CARDINAL FOCUS.

1. Discovering of vibrant Authors; Massive search for Authors through a discovering program in schools and colleges.
2. Unlimited publication of books.
3. Unlimited national publicity.
4. Enriching of authors.

BROAD Targets

The above cardinal points are spread around two year achievable plan.
1. Creation of TeamYAN on facebook.
2. Creation of TeamYAN on twitter.
3. Creation of TeamYAN on NAIRALAND.
4. Creation of TeamYAN Gmail Account.
5. Creation of TeamYAN Bloggers account.
6. Registration of TeamYAN mobile line with NCC.
(the above note of my chapter will be centred on winning populace to YAN at large. As TeamYAN will be known and seen as an individual and a seperate entity on facebook, member of nairaland community. TeamYAN will be posting and disseminating information and stories from the stable of south east Yan charter and its guest authors ( authors from other zones) to reach the heart of all YANreaders.
8. Collaborating with printing press in publishing short stories of mini 30 pages every two months. (at the end of two years my chapter should have published a total of 12 short stories selected from within members of YAN in general. Eight slots for south east zonal members, three slots to our guest writers [writers from other zones] and finally one slot to the best YANreader.)
9. At the end of each quater of a year. My zone will be publishing Anthology of selected short stories of 3 pages per writer and poems of not less than 16 lines.
10. (i) from my cardinal focus, the last on the list is Enriching Authors.
Yes all authors of my zone will be entitled to 60% of the total sales per year accumulated and ascribed to his/her book after sales and publishing expenses are subtracted.
(ii)our guest author in the same vain is awarded 40%.
(iii)our readers and reviewers are not a left-out. Lucky YanREADER or reviewer is awarded 10% to his/her book published.
(iv) embarking on discover an author program. This program awards a token for refering or discovering an author vie an identification Code. (check registration for more details)

11. After each year is an award nite. A show to appreciate all YanREADERS and Authors.

TeamYAN REGISTRATION DETAILS.

Each member of south east Yan is to pay a non-refundable registration fee of N2,500 to the treasurer' account.

a. At the confirmation of payment, a TeamYAN personal code is sent to the member (e.g TeamYAN12M0001 , TeamYAN13G0001,TeamYAN12R0001. For a member who registered in 2012, guest author and YanREader respectively.)
b. This code is an identification code used to introduce a referor to the chain. At the end each months a N450 is paid to the refer.
c. Stories to be be posted on public websites for critiques and otherwise is identified by your i.d code.
d. Votes during award night is done through the i.d code. So the more inputs the more fans and readers your code draw to you.
e. Readers are also encouraged in this program as they also have a registration code and paid to read, review, and refer new registrants vie their code.
This readers register with just N1000 and is awarded same type of code and also paid N450 for getting a registrant vie his code.
Interested yan members of other zones can register as a guest author with the sum of 1500.

All i plead of you all your support and our dreams will come through. Up yan!! More strength to YanDA!! Long live our members.
Emyo, your zeal is appreciated here, but is there a need for president in your zone again? BTW you are the president in your zone...smiles...other zonal coordinators should please map out their own agendas. Sadly we still need to register before all this, else we will be looked on as an illegal association. Uniquexty, been trying to reach you on the fellow who has a script writer's academy in Enugu. He said he could help us with registration, but we need to know if he is still willing to do this. Can you send me his number? Thanks a lot. And Emyo, keep it up. Just love your spirit, though try to break down your big big grammar for those of us still trying to enter this new world of writing. Thank you...

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (68) (Reply)

Matrimony Of Secrets / Pleasure And Pain - A Short Story / Shadows.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.