Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! - Literature (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! (70669 Views)

Meet The Authors Of The Nigerian Writers Series / Mo Yan Wins Nobel Literature Prize / Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 7:28am On Nov 12, 2012
Uniquexty: I'm on it
on?
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Uniquexty(f): 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2012
Emyo:
on?
should i say i'm in it? Brethen, we should have YANenglish lessons.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2012
Uniquexty: should i say i'm in it? Brethen, we should have YANenglish lessons.
Brethen? Oh No! Uniqesty i mean what are u on.
Please no b english lesson o...tel us what u are on. Lo
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Uniquexty(f): 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2012
I'm on bulk mailing.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Switup: 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2012
Hello YAN....... Am guessin am not remember'd cus i've lost contact 4 a very very long time..... Anyway, am impressed at the way things have improved.. Kudus to all dedicated members.... Xoxo
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2012
I want to commend sunical for coming out once more to inspire people again on this cause, stay blessed man.

Meanwhile, I want to thank each and everyone of us who had been encouraging and inspiring us to stay on course, I am always inspired by you guys even when I feel down about this due to certain factors.

I can see my spirit rising again, I pray God grants me the inspiration and zeal to continue cos I really need it right now to be passionate with this campaign like before. So I am using this medium to ask for your individual prayers and to also urge us all to always remember this project in your daily prayers.

Finally, I want to also encourage all YAN members and aspiring members to please try and enter for the Commonwealth Short Story Prize Competition on now. Do not forget that the deadline for submission of story is: December 4th 2012. Your story should be bw 2000 to 5000 words maximum. I really pray to see a member or potential member of YAN emerge winner next year.

For more details, kindly visit: www.commonwealthwriters.org

Wishing you all a successful competition smiley
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Uniquexty(f): 10:16am On Nov 13, 2012
Excos pls check your mail and reply asap. @dailynews, did u get my previous mail?
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2012
Uniquexty: Excos pls check your mail and reply asap. @dailynews, did u get my previous mail?

Yes I did and I have replied to both of them...thanks Exty, you are really amazing...plz keep it up ok?
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Uniquexty(f): 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2012
Check your mail@all YANners
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Switup: 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2012
Uniquexty: Check your mail@all YANners

hello unix, good evenin. Am totally embarrassed sayin this. I was into this earlier but lost contact subsequently... So, am i still among those YANers that should check my mail.....?sad sadsadsadsadsad
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2012
Don't worry, we haven't gone that far, we are still struggling to overcome certain challenges that has to do with finance to achieve most of our goals. So relax, exty will respond to you soon. But plz try and be more active this time.
Swit up:

hello unix, good evenin. Am totally embarrassed sayin this. I was into this earlier but lost contact subsequently... So, am i still among those YANers that should check my mail.....?sad sadsadsadsadsad
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Switup: 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2012
DailyNews: Don't worry, we haven't gone that far, we are still struggling to overcome certain challenges that has to do with finance to achieve most of our goals. So relax, exty will respond to you soon. But plz try and be more active this time.
(releases air.... And relaxes) thankz. Lol(meaning) lots of luv. As for being puntual, i'll try ma best..
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Peaceworld(m): 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2012
By God's grace, we'll soon have our official account up n running, then we can put the contributions campaign into high gear! cool
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by afolabisegun(m): 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2012
here is a nice article that explained the easy way to write and compile an ebook that readers would beg to read. see here http://www.proinfomarketing.com/how-to-write-an-ebook-that-will-attract-readers/
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by YanSouthEast: 6:41am On Nov 17, 2012
Many this are happening in yan south east, get updated by going to www.facebook.com/yansoutheast

Yan south east is now calling on potential authors in whom one among the best {potential author with the highest points} will be jointly published by YAN {south east chapter}/tobitsbook.

Goto https://www.nairaland.com/1105582/project-get-published-january-2013 to join this sure project.

Pay no dime to anybody in the name of this project.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by YanSouthEast: 6:42am On Nov 17, 2012
Many this are happening in yan south east, get updated by going to www.facebook.com/yansoutheast

Yan south east is now calling on potential authors in whom one among the best {potential author with the highest points} will be jointly published by YAN {south east chapter}/tobitsbook.•

Goto https://www.nairaland.com/1105582/project-get-published-january-2013 to join this sure project.

Pay no dime to anybody in the name of this project.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Uniquexty(f): 10:23am On Nov 17, 2012
Swit up:

please dont feel disappointed. Drop ur email and i'l send u d mail asap.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Switup: 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2012
Uniquexty: please dont feel disappointed. Drop ur email and i'l send u d mail asap.
dswitee@yahoo.com....
Thanx a million unix..... You're so sweet
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by enebeliifeanyi: 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2012
though am nt a popular poet, bt i wil sumday.. U can chk out my poems and download d ebook from my page free.
http://www.poemhunter.com/enebeli-ifyprada/
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Uniquexty(f): 6:55am On Nov 20, 2012
Swit up:
dswitee@yahoo.com....
Thanx a million unix..... You're so sweet
i sent u d mail at d initial time.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Uniquexty(f): 7:00am On Nov 20, 2012
Call me a novice or whateva but i am happy to announce to you the youngest blogger of the year....... Khryztie. Check ha out on www.oma3.sosblogs.com. Register, read, review and correct. Featuring; my experience, my story, my tale.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by YanSouthEast: 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2012
quote from among her stories.

“The same bloody Eric who made me fall head over heels in love with him, yet he ditched me and went after a loser. Here he stood before me, flesh and blood, still possessing that striking beauty that got me trapped. Not to talk of his sexy moves...“.

Find out what happens when you meet your ex again, cute, heart taking like ever.

Please do remember to drop your own taught in such a moment, to see what others have said or done, check out this tale telling blog
www.oma3.sosblogs.com
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Uniquexty(f): 11:25am On Nov 21, 2012
Yan South-East :
quote from among her stories.

“The same bloody Eric who made me fall head over heels in love with him, yet he ditched me and went after a loser. Here he stood before me, flesh and blood, still possessing that striking beauty that got me trapped. Not to talk of his sexy moves...“.

Find out what happens when you meet your ex again, cute, heart taking like ever.

Please do remember to drop your own taught in such a moment, to see what others have said or done, check out this tale telling blog
www.oma3.sosblogs.com
whoops! Tnx dear
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Uniquexty(f): 11:14am On Nov 23, 2012
Where's everyone? Did u guys get my mail?
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 23, 2012
Uniquexty: Where's everyone? Did u guys get my mail?

Yes, I did.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
Uniquexty: Where's everyone? Did u guys get my mail?
I'd replied asap
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Uniquexty(f): 6:21am On Nov 24, 2012
K. I hope the others did. 30th Nov is at hand and we have to get something started. Put YAN in ur budget and lets see how huge we're going to get. I AM WAITING.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2012
Uniquexty: K. I hope the others did. 30th Nov is at hand and we have to get something started. Put YAN in ur budget and lets see how huge we're going to get. I AM WAITING.
Keep pushing, I love your spirit smiley
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2012
DailyNews: Keep pushing, I love your spirit smiley
Keep yaning. Good spirit
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by pearlhapi(f): 12:16am On Nov 27, 2012
Uniquexty: Call me a novice or whateva but i am happy to announce to you the youngest blogger of the year....... Khryztie. Check ha out on www.oma3.sosblogs.com. Register, read, review and correct. Featuring; my experience, my story, my tale.
eeeeerm sisi,nyz strt plus blog........saw were u screamd my name thrice.am nt missing yet o just a few skul hassles
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2012
pearl~hapi:
eeeeerm sisi,nyz strt plus blog........saw were u screamd my name thrice.am nt missing yet o just a few skul hassles
Wahoo, hope you doing fine.
School? Nice, keep it up.

The hassle made away with your phone?

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (68) (Reply)

Matrimony Of Secrets / Pleasure And Pain - A Short Story / Shadows.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.