Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! - Literature (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! (70703 Views)

Meet The Authors Of The Nigerian Writers Series / Mo Yan Wins Nobel Literature Prize / Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2012
ANALIST: I love it and hope to join the group. Thatnks
we wil b glad to have u. You welcum. You consistency is needed..
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Peaceworld(m): 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2012
Abuja Central Business District and my area of expertise amongst others is Corporate Practice. By virtue of my Professional calling i hereby present to the house the detailed and current procedure and financial implication for Registration of your noble Association under Part C of the Companies & Allied Matters Act CAP C20 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 2004.

Availability of Name search---This is to ensure that the name does not clash with any existing Association, this is to avoid misleading the general public, the legal principle is called PASSING OFF.

Newspaper Publication in 2 National Dailies--- the name of the Association and Names of Trustees must be published inviting the public to raise their objection to the Registration of the Associatn if any, the period of 29 days after publication is reserved for this.

Incorporated Trusteees form must be filled appropriately----it contains names and objectives of the , impression of the Common seal, Names of Trustees and their Passport photographs and other legal jargons that I need not bother U guys with

Trustee Declaration Form for each Trusteese.

The Constitution of the Association----simply specifies in detail how the Association shall be governed, it is the Bible of the Association.

Iron Seal---Official seal of the Association to be impressed on all official documentation.

FINANCIAL IMPLICATIONS

official filing fees----22,000
2 Newspaper Publications---50,000
Iron Seal------5,000
Trustee Declaration----500 Naira fo each Trustee
Incorporation Form-----1000 Naira
Professional Fees-----30,000

If am doing it, I will do it for =N=100,000.

Remember am not soliciting for Brief, so there should be no insult or disrespectful comments. for further inquirie hit me up on gtalk or mail me at the following address, am always online and ready to give free legal advice to the humble and respectful.

viaziconcepts@gmail.com
[/quote]
This sounds ok to me, but gosh...is that a lot of money? It's the closest we've got to a thorough breakdown of the big picture. What do you guys think? Other suggestions are highly welcome! Emyo, good job...but the 35k I told u guys here is what my vp told me...I dont think your scary reaction to that announcement was necessary.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Peaceworld(m): 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2012
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by viazi: 11:15pm On Oct 26, 2012
U guys are always welcome to my office in Central Area, wen you guyz are ready to visit U can call me or send me an email to get my office address. i dont wanna post the address on public forum. wish U guyz good luck.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2012
Peaceworld: Emyo, good job...but the 35k I told u guys here is what my vp told me...I dont think your scary reaction to that announcement was necessary
thanks yanda. But i didnt ask for who told u, but what and what wil we be doing what 30k.(the expense, breakdown). Peaceworld pls and pls, i didnt make any scary anouncement, but asked as a coordinator of what we wil do wit 30k.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Ademolag(m): 3:16am On Oct 28, 2012
Is it still on? I'm in
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 7:22am On Oct 28, 2012
Ademola g: Is it still on? I'm in
you ar welcome. Keep visiting to get notifications.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by aceyralph(m): 10:17am On Oct 29, 2012
GREAT MINDS AT PLAY
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 6:47am On Oct 30, 2012
Please visit http://m.facebook.com/YanSouthEast to keep geting updates about teamYAN and yan south east chapter, please like the page as we in south east are warming up to appoint active officials to kick start our proggrams.

1 Like

Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2012
We in @ the south east pleads all zonal coordinator to join us as we move to form a formidable marketing and publishing team.
It also a call on active and publishers ready to work with yan south east in perfecting the dreams of POTENTIAL AUTHORS (writers). Like the south east fan page, to get updated...never be a 'left out'. Like and share @ www.facebook.com/yansoutheast
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Uniquexty(f): 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2012
*SCREAMS* Sunical! Sunical!! Sunical!!! Pearl hapi! Pearl hapi!! Pearl hapi!!!
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by GidiMovies(m): 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2012
Such a waste of opportunity.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Peaceworld(m): 11:38pm On Nov 02, 2012
GidiMovies: Such a waste of opportunity.
And who, sir, are you? Do you want to join YAN or do you have something better to do with your time? I assure you, this is not a waste of opportunity. You shall see in due course, that is a promise.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by 2ruink(m): 4:52am On Nov 04, 2012
Peaceworld:
And who, sir, are you? Do you want to join YAN or do you have something better to do with your time? I assure you, this is not a waste of opportunity. You shall see in due course, that is a promise.
we are watching sir!
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by collins123(m): 10:01am On Nov 05, 2012
Peaceworld:

We are watching, sir
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by collins123(m): 10:05am On Nov 08, 2012
Whatever d f is happening here?
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2012
DailyNews:

1. We must be registered with CAC pls
2. We must launch the association officially in the shortest period of time
3. We must publish our anthology of short stories, excellent & thrilling stories only

How do we achieve this?

I need 5 to 6 volunteers ready to sacrifice with me 20,000naira each mainly for the CAC registration. This is a sacrificial non-refundable donation. This is aside registration fee of 1000naira.

If you can do this, pls indicate here. Between now & November 10th. I will be pasting this on our official fan page tomorrow or next when I am fully back.

If I succeed in getting 5 other volunteers, that means we will have 120,000naira to fund the CAC registration, which will be more than enough.

Thank you all & welcome back onboard.

I will among the 5 or 6 volunteers to donate N20,000 on or before end of November. Other volunteers are welcome. If you cannot donate that amount for now, anything less even up to N2000 will do. Thanks.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2012
sunical:

I will among the 5 or 6 volunteers to donate N20,000 on or before end of November. Other volunteers are welcome. If you cannot donate that amount for now, anything less even up to N2000 will do. Thanks.
Sunical, u are welcome, to show how happy i am to see you, i am donating 3k as a student.
Then plus all my debt since inception before the end of November.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2012
Emyo:
Sunical, u are welcome, to show how happy i am to see you, i am donating 3k as a student.
Then plus all my debt since inception before the end of November.

You're appreciated bro. Thanks.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 2:41am On Nov 09, 2012
@all check out this step from south-east ebanuo https://www.nairaland.com/1096700/proposing-partnership#1096700.7
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Uniquexty(f): 7:49am On Nov 09, 2012
My bad. And i tot u were dead. Welcome home. And jeez! 20k? Thanks and thanks.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by collins123(m): 8:10am On Nov 09, 2012
25 Things I Want To Say To So-called "Aspiring Writers"

https://www.nairaland.com/1097827/25-things-want-say-so-called
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2012
Uniquexty: My bad. And i tot u were dead. Welcome home. And jeez! 20k? Thanks and thanks.

We will be working close to you from weekend to rally cash from members towards the end of November so we can get registered and started. Thanks.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2012
sunical:

We will be working close to you from weekend to rally cash from members towards the end of November so we can get registered and started. Thanks.
Uniqesty, chioma and peaceworld are signatories to our proposed bank account, uniqesty made me knw dat she had signed her own part of the form and sent it to peaceworld to do same and send back asap, so as for chioma to sign hers b4 returning back to skul. Peaceworld have done dumb.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Uniquexty(f): 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2012
Emyo, i didnt sign. He signs first be4 i and chioma. We're waiting 4 him 2 sign then send. @sunical, i'm always ready. Guess i'l send email 2 all.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2012
Uniquexty: Emyo, i didnt sign. He signs first be4 i and chioma. We're waiting 4 him 2 sign then send. @sunical, i'm always ready. Guess i'l send email 2 all.
okay kkk
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2012
Uniquexty: Emyo, i didnt sign. He signs first be4 i and chioma. We're waiting 4 him 2 sign then send. @sunical, i'm always ready. Guess i'l send email 2 all.

Uniquexty: Please help send an email to all members / potential members asking for contribution towards our registration with CAC. Our target is N150k. We need those who can contribute 20k or something as a tangible as 2k on or before November 31. Thanks.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by lukejd(m): 12:22am On Nov 11, 2012
sunical:

Uniquexty: Please help send an email to all members / potential members asking for contribution towards our registration with CAC. Our target is N150k. We need those who can contribute 20k or something as a tangible as 2k on or before November 31. Thanks.
wheeeewww....Glory 2 d heavens! Hav dis thread begun again? Hmmm tnk God didnt knw b4 nw. Tnk God 4 all dose who stil blv in dis cause. Am game 4 2k.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 8:44am On Nov 11, 2012
lukejd:
wheeeewww....Glory 2 d heavens! Hav dis thread begun again? Hmmm tnk God didnt knw b4 nw. Tnk God 4 all dose who stil blv in dis cause. Am game 4 2k.
u and i wil be puting 5k into Dailynews and Sunicals promise. We are goin o
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 11, 2012
lukejd:

You rock man!
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 11, 2012
Emyo: u and i wil be puting 5k into Dailynews and Sunicals promise. We are goin o

Thanks Emyo!
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Uniquexty(f): 7:09am On Nov 12, 2012
I'm on it

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (68) (Reply)

Matrimony Of Secrets / Pleasure And Pain - A Short Story / Shadows.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.