Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest (15983 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala And Occupy Nigeria Group: Twitter Fight! / Delta State South South Nigeria Protest Against Fuel Subsidy Pictures / Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by nduchucks: 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2012
I wouldn't be joining this SNG protest. The organizers of the last protest had the opportunity to succeed but suspended called off the protests just when it started to have a real impact. The were confronted with tanks in Lagos when the protests resumed.

shey na de leaders una want make we follow go protest be dis, ehn? I will not go and confront tanks while the looters are chilling out in Dubai, USA, UK, Carribeans, or at some other exotic locations. I will protest only in support of leaders who control the tanks (even a military leader), as long as they give me their word that the current thieves will be evaporated.
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2012
Demdem: Its because of reasons like this i support the SNG movement.

can u Imagine shocked shocked shocked

Men, Nigeria corrupt gaaaan ni ooo. The woman minister did not even use a front to hide are 'interest'. All her family members are executives stealing naija money like tomorrow nor dey. This is daylight robbery.
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2012
ndu_chucks: I wouldn't be joining this SNG protest. The organizers of the last protest had the opportunity to succeed but [s]suspended[/b] called off the protests just when it started to have a real impact. The were confronted with tanks in Lagos when the protests resumed.

shey na de leaders una want make we follow go protest be dis, ehn? I will not go and confront tanks while the looters are chilling out in Dubai, USA, UK, Carribeans, or at some other exotic locations. I will protest only in support of leaders who control the tanks (even a military leader), as long as they give me their word that the current thieves will be evaporated.

Why blame the proesters when our generalissmo president doesnt believe in democracy but would rather do everything within his power to silence oppositions both ONLINE and on the street.
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by DExplorer1: 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2012
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Beaf: 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2012
^
Small boy.

ndu_chucks: I wouldn't be joining this SNG protest. The organizers of the last protest had the opportunity to succeed but suspended called off the protests just when it started to have a real impact. The were confronted with tanks in Lagos when the protests resumed.

As long as any protest is a front for opposition parties, it will be met by tanks.
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Beaf: 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2012
grin
Rewind...

Demdem: Confirmed !!!!

like father.....................

Lol! The Retardeen family has evolved so much that one of their sons can now type! shocked
Wonders!
All hail Alhaji Adeleke Demdem Retardeen!

Aluta! grin grin grin grin

We go celebrate am o! Chop go plenty! grin grin grin grin grin

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/680162[/img]
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Demdem(m): 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2012
Beaf:
Lol! The Retardeen family has evolved so much that one of their sons can now type! shocked
Wonders!

Demdem: @ Beaf,

Typical u. leaving the crux of the matter and dwelling on trivial things. U tell us what the retardeen(GEJ) has done about this. Are u saying he isnt aware? He remains a retardeen until he put his brain to work. None of ur devices can stop that.
Sorry fooool

SEA PETROLEUM & GAS CO. LTD N1,019,571,609.00

SEA PETROLEUM & GAS CO. LTD is owned by the present Minister of Aviation, Stella Oduah. Since her company has been indicted, does she still have moral justification to remain in govt

http://www.seapetrol.com/staffmgt.html
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Beaf: 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2012
grin
Rewind...

Demdem: @ Beaf,

Typical u. leaving the crux of the matter and dwelling on trivial things. U tell us what the retardeen(GEJ) has done about this. Are u saying he isnt aware? He remains a retardeen until he put his brain to work. None of ur devises can stop that.
Sorry fooool

SEA PETROLEUM & GAS CO. LTD is owned by the present Minister of Aviation, Stella Oduah. Since her company has been indicted, does she still have moral justification to remain in govt

[size=14pt]This your Uncle Retardeen is so dear to you! Imagine the number of times you mention his name in in a day!
Abeg, praise singer, beat the drum jare! Ge gugugu! ka gbrrrGu gudu! Ge gu! grin[/size]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/683289[/img]

[img]http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss75/LadySandee/HystericallyLaughingmanandboy.gif#laughing%20person%20gif%20animation[/img]
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by nduchucks: 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Why blame the proesters when our generalissmo president doesnt believe in democracy but would rather do everything within his power to silence oppositions both ONLINE and on the street.

I don't follow you. I have not blamed any protester, all I am saying is that the organizers of the last protest disappointed me and were probably paid off to thwart protests. I'm ready to take part in a protest in support of those who control the tanks! I a'int dying for thieves who are chilling out in Dubai as we type. shikena.
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Demdem(m): 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2012
saxywale:

Men, Nigeria corrupt gaaaan ni ooo. The woman minister did not even use a front to hide are 'interest'. All her family members are executives stealing naija money like tomorrow nor dey. This is daylight robbery.

Yet someone will tell me the Retardeen is not imapacting democracy dividends to Nigerians because of Boko haram. tell me is this not much more worse than the Evil Boko haram?
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by OneNaira6: 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2012
It is going to fail just like the last one. Nigerians are beyond stupid and gullible I tell ya. The same man that SOLD una out in the first protest, did not even care what impact his first protest did to the masses, is organizing another protest and like a mumu, Nigerians are lining up for the said protest. I laugh tire. Let me predict the outcome of this new protest: the whole street would be filled with hooligans that are stealing, attacking and killing innocent shoppers while claiming to be protesting, some rapping, some dancing, pretty much embarrassing their damn self. The police takes over to stop the hooligans and start shooting at innocent, be it the hooligans or just some of the protesters, followed by the army coming in to stop the whole mess. The Tunde Bakare character will go to Aso rock, collect whatever money they plan on giving him and sell out the same protesters like he did before. History repeats itself.

Enjoy your protest una. Let us know when it fails.
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Beaf: 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2012
Demdem:

Yet someone will tell me the Retardeen is not imapacting democracy dividends to Nigerians because of Boko haram. tell me is this not much more worse than the Evil Boko haram?
Again, led by Alhaji Adeleke [b]Demdem [/b]Retardeen, the Retardeen family marks another leap in evolution!
They now wear suits! grin grin grin grin

Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by chmod777: 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2012
BUT SNG be talk say nothing like subsidy deh before, abi them believe the probe ? or weh dem come change them mind say subsidy be dem b4 b4. Tunde Bakara wan be jack of all thread, sson hm go wan enrole 4 supereagles after acting for nollywood.
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by topeantony(m): 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2012
what most people fail to understand is Gej cant prosecute any body he can only hand them over to the judiciary,our judiciary can rule them not guilty its our judiciary that need be checked
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Demdem(m): 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2012
The truth of the matter is the January protest was [b]partially successful. if not for the protest, the retardeen wouldnt have thought it wise to reduce fuel price to N97 (though N65 was desirable) which we all are benefiting. who among u criticising the protest is kind enough to Nigeria that buys fuel at filling stations at above that price except for some places in SS and SE which is quite unfortunate. recent reports suggests now that if what ought to be done were earlier done well, there wouldnt even be any reason to increase in the first place.[/b]
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 22, 2012
ndu_chucks:

I don't follow you. I have not blamed any protester, all I am saying is that the organizers of the last protest disappointed me and were probably paid off to thwart protests. I'm ready to take part in a protest in support of those who control the tanks! I a'int dying for thieves who are chilling out in Dubai as we type. shikena.

Abeg mention names and let thrash those that collected money from jonathan.EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT JONATHAN BRIBED WAHEED OMAR AND THE OTHER TUC GUY.They represented their pockets and not that of the Nigeria populace,the real people that didnt collect the bribe were either smoked with teargas or harrassed by army of soldiers deployed by the generalissmo president himself.Can somebody please pass it to jonathan on fb that nigerians will take to the street if he turns the probe to pdp family affairs.

Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Demdem(m): 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2012
topeantony: what most people fail to understand is Gej cant prosecute any body he can only hand them over to the judiciary,our judiciary can rule them not guilty its our judiciary that need be checked

The retardeen has the power to reform the judiciary. infact he promised he will do it. the question is what has he done about it so far? he suspended Salami under controversial circumstances and to him judiciary is reformed. isnt that dumb? Am sorry, but i dont think this is an excuse
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by oiseworld: 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Ha ha ha! Where are those claiming Jonathan Goatluck aka "drunken fisherman" is of "lesser" evil?

No thanks to 22 million fools that voted him. Yeah, I will vote GEJ not PDP.

Fresh air!!!

open your eyes well or do you see with your anus?. N999m withdrawn, 128 times in 24 hours. That was 1999 under yah adua's administration.

Goat!!
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Beaf: 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2012
Demdem: The truth of the matter is the January protest was [b]partially successful. if not for the protest, the retardeen [/b]wouldnt have thought it wise to reduce fuel price to N97 (though N65 was desirable) which we all are benefiting. who among u criticising the protest is kind enough to Nigeria that buys fuel at filling stations at above that price except for some places in SS and SE which is quite unfortunate. recent reports suggests now that if what to be done were earlier done well, there wouldnt even be any reason to increase in the first place.
Was this your Uncle Retardeen something of a pervert? Looks like you've got the hots for him.
Monkey men and their evolutionery problems sha! embarassed

The sad history of the Retardeen family (demdem on the far left):

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by maclatunji: 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

Is this guy a Nigerian? Do u base here? I can't just relate your content with anything progressive.

Classic!
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2012
oiseworld:

open your eyes well or do you see with your anus?. N999m withdrawn, 128 times in 24 hours. That was 1999 under yah adua's administration.

Goat!!

Clean your eyes with omo detergent dude. tongue

Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by DExplorer1: 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2012
oiseworld:

Goat!!

Easy dude!

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Demdem(m): 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Clean your eyes with omo detergent dude. tongue

What the fffuckk grin grin grin
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by otokx(m): 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2012
Good luck to them but they need to do a proper planning with adequate strategy and financing.
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Demdem(m): 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2012
Beaf:
Was this your Uncle Retardeen something of a pervert? Looks like you've got the hots for him.
Monkey men and their evolutionery problems sha! embarassed

The sad history of the Retardeen family (demdem on the far left):

Demdem: Typical u. leaving the crux of the matter and dwelling on trivial things. U tell us what the retardeen(GEJ) has done about this. Are u saying he isnt aware? He remains a retardeen until he put his brain to work. None of ur devices can stop that.
Sorry fooool

Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Beaf: 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2012
^
Alhaji Retardeen, since we are now in the habit of repeating, how about this? grin

grin
Rewind...

Demdem: Confirmed !!!!

like father.....................

Wonders!

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/680162[/img]
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Rhino5dm: 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2012
1 out of 22 million fools is here! slowpoke*

oiseworld:

Goat!!
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2012
otokx: Good luck to them but they need to do a proper planning with adequate strategy and financing.

That is if lucky allows them without deploying soldiers as usual.o
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2012
What I hate in all of these is that one is never presented with facts. Enough information to understand what one is engaging in is not rightly given. This is the same man that said there's no fuel subsidy in the first case, during the fuel subsidy removal protest.

The youths of Nigeria should stand up for the future. And, now is the time.
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
1 out of 22 million fools is here! slowpoke*

He voted jonathan not pdp. Lmao cheesy
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by chreldb(m): 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2012
This thread has been officially derailed by some certain individuals who like to resort to insults, tribal bigotry, and illogical and irrational reasoning all in the name of protecting the interest of their all knowing and all perfect paymaster and commander in chief whose so called decisions are always the right ones. Please let the protest go on its for a good cause and there is nothing anyone could say or opine to contradict that as far as am concerned.
Re: Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest by Beaf: 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2012
all4naija: What I hate in all of these is that one is never presented with facts. Enough information to understand what one is engaging in is not rightly defended. [size=14pt]This is the same man that said there's no fuel subsidy in the first case, during the fuel subsidy removal protest.[/size]

The youths of Nigeria should stand up for the future. And, now is the time.
Thanks bro, most people are too fickle minded to look behind the scenes. Many are here campaigning to use and be used, as is expected of people without self worth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ogun State Governors Till Date / 2016 Bleak As Budget Failure Looms / 2023 Presidency May Set Tinubu, Osinbajo Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.