Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,155 members, 7,864,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

Gov Rochas Okorocha Was Booed Today At The Secretariat In Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Rochas Okorocha Was Booed Today At The Secretariat In Imo State (2833 Views)

Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun / PICS- University Of Otuoke: Why GEJ Was Booed In Bayelsa / Why Okorocha Was Not Treated In Govt Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Rochas Okorocha Was Booed Today At The Secretariat In Imo State by wogul: 11:07pm On Apr 22, 2012
LOVETH SILVER UDE REPORTS: Hmm. I was minding my business today when an Imolite reached out to me via messenger. Her first line was … “Your Uncle was booed today at the Secretariat“. “Uncle” ofcourse being Governor Rochas Okorocha. LWKMD. You people should free me abeg!
Anyway, so back to the gist. She goes to spill details of the Governor’s ordeal in the hands of unhappy civil servants at the Secretariat today. Not sure how many of you read the last Press Release from the Government House where Gov.Okorocha explained the need to redeploy workers to the rural areas. It was at that meeting that all hell broke loose. The whole place erupted in loud booing. .
In her own words :

“The (edited) man said he wants to downsize ministries. That each ministry should have just 100 staff. Government House 100 and very big ministries maybe 200….. so he went there to address them and he was booed close to tears. My husband was there live. He said shame leave Rochas catch am.

She continued….

That news made my day smiley ! Atleast, his mesmerizing jazz don dey wear off. Nne m, I no fit happy. No sympathy for him. They said he couldn’t even address them again because the booing was “one in town“. He left there and went and cancelled all other appointments. Went straight to the airport and off to Abuja.

Then she ends the transmission with….

“Onwebeghi ihe ohuru! Ugbua ka wu ututu ya!

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Was Booed Today At The Secretariat In Imo State by Areosapien(f): 11:24pm On Apr 22, 2012
Kenneth Uwadi, could you please be kind enough to STOP boring and SPAMMING us with your fake stories?

The elections are over. Ohakim has lost. Deal with it already, and stop fooling yourself, cuz that's all you're doing here!
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Was Booed Today At The Secretariat In Imo State by AndreUweh(m): 11:30pm On Apr 22, 2012
wogul: LOVETH SILVER UDE REPORTS: Hmm. I was minding my business today when an Imolite reached out to me via messenger. Her first line was … “Your Uncle was booed today at the Secretariat“. “Uncle” ofcourse being Governor Rochas Okorocha. LWKMD. You people should free me abeg!
Anyway, so back to the gist. She goes to spill details of the Governor’s ordeal in the hands of unhappy civil servants at the Secretariat today. Not sure how many of you read the last Press Release from the Government House where Gov.Okorocha explained the need to redeploy workers to the rural areas. It was at that meeting that all hell broke loose. The whole place erupted in loud booing. .
In her own words :

“The (edited) man said he wants to downsize ministries. That each ministry should have just 100 staff. Government House 100 and very big ministries maybe 200….. so he went there to address them and he was booed close to tears. My husband was there live. He said shame leave Rochas catch am.

She continued….

That news made my day smiley ! Atleast, his mesmerizing jazz don dey wear off. Nne m, I no fit happy. No sympathy for him. They said he couldn’t even address them again because the booing was “one in town“. He left there and went and cancelled all other appointments. Went straight to the airport and off to Abuja.

Then she ends the transmission with….

“Onwebeghi ihe ohuru! Ugbua ka wu ututu ya!
@ The poster, are you by chance related to that monkey I offered peanut at the Nekede zoo recently or are you the one?. This post reminds me of how overfed that monkey was that hour.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Was Booed Today At The Secretariat In Imo State by donbuchi1(m): 1:59am On Apr 23, 2012
Lazy civil servants, why won't they boo the changes this man is introducing...
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Was Booed Today At The Secretariat In Imo State by ebere1712: 2:49am On Apr 23, 2012
Lazy civil servants. They should buckle up and work instead of spending their time booing their governor. They think they can just be lazy and receive heaps of money. Reduce expenditure; sack redundant staff.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Was Booed Today At The Secretariat In Imo State by 9jaIhail(m): 9:05am On Apr 23, 2012
I read this post and i read the comments coming from Nigerians i just shake my head because i noticed that Nigerians cannot be easily fooled like before.@OP you are an agent of devil aka ohakihm or whatever is the name.If truly the civil servants actually did this, that means our past corrupt rulers had made this people to be lazy to the extend that they are not willing to adapt to change of good things.This goes along way to inform every good thinking Nigerian our problem is not only the politicians,there is serious need for God's intervention for this country to change.Since our civil servant's are not willing to work with a Governor that is out to implement rules that can change the life of the citizens that means our civil servants are willing to work with only shop and shop politicians,this is an eyes opener my dear bro/sis.@OP you are a shameless he/she goat for carrying out this bias propaganda on behalf of your paid thug master ohakihm.I am ashamed to see some of you are not still tired of living from hand to mouth. foolish propaganda.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Was Booed Today At The Secretariat In Imo State by doctokwus: 10:11am On Apr 23, 2012
10hrs ago frm dis post shd b around 12mnite,giv or take 2hrs wen d incident shd av taken place=10pm on a sunday!Assuming d booing occurred evn anytime y/d dat sti is a sunday;civil servants dnt work on sund or evn sat.Dis is d kind of poster dat deserves 12lashes of d cane for being so damn dull& stupid!
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Was Booed Today At The Secretariat In Imo State by Pain(m): 11:28am On Apr 23, 2012
I guess there is always a limit to how long you can fool the people undecided
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Was Booed Today At The Secretariat In Imo State by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2012
doctokwus: 10hrs ago frm dis post shd b around 12mnite,giv or take 2hrs wen d incident shd av taken place=10pm on a sunday!Assuming d booing occurred evn anytime y/d dat sti is a sunday;civil servants dnt work on sund or evn sat.Dis is d kind of poster dat deserves 12lashes of d cane for being so damn dull& stupid!
τнänκ чöü bro! Dis OP is not so smart afterall. ℓ☺ℓ
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Was Booed Today At The Secretariat In Imo State by Dpharisee: 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2012
Igbos are known for hardwork and the fact that the civil servants in Imo State wants to continue to lazy around in their thousands in Owerri the state capital and afraid of Gov Rochas decentralising development to every nook and corner of Imo State goes to show how bad we have degenerated as a nation under misrule.

Rochas Community Government Council is a new innovation that should be tested, meaning that contracts are awarded for development projects and details given to the intended beneficiary community with a caveat that if they allow the project to fail in their own homes their families and people would know whom to accuse and neighbouring communities will prevent them from coming to their own successful facilities such as health centers.
The State is saving so much money from ghost workers as civil servants are paid with cheques on physical appearance and this is not going down well with many of them.
Moreover @OP, this report is not smart as it happened on Sunday from the time you got the live communication from your relative in Owerri when civil servants dont go to work. So it is dubious. Try to be smarter next time when you want to castigate Gov Okorocha
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Was Booed Today At The Secretariat In Imo State by teddy2011: 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2012
Pls free the poster. My inlaw lives in Owerri and confirmed the same story!

The guy is not doing anything reasonable in IMO. He gives out contract without paying the contractors. He says there is free education, pays students and tells teachers that when the students pay their school fees, the principal should take from it to pay salaries.
He also wants to privatise all the govt parastals in the state.

I was a strong supporter of Rochas but after hearing from people who lives in owerri, I made up my mind that all politicians are the same!

2 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Was Booed Today At The Secretariat In Imo State by users1: 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2012
Pain: I guess there is always a limit to how long you can fool the people undecided

Sad ah! cry cry
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Was Booed Today At The Secretariat In Imo State by revolt(m): 8:02am On Apr 24, 2012
To be a good governor you have to be obnoxious cos the system has made us so lazy we dnt want to work but we want to earn. We have a penchant 4 tax evasion. So except you have a buoyant govt like lagos with a population like bayelsa you'll always be considered a bad govt!! To fix nigeria we must suffer it now. There's no escaping! These r things tht should hve been done over 40yrs ago but they chose to wait till eerything don maga then our generation pays for it! Civil servant the cancer nigeria must deal with!!

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Was Booed Today At The Secretariat In Imo State by Bsc(m): 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
Lol...I learnt he loves pampers too.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Was Booed Today At The Secretariat In Imo State by CharliParker: 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
Civil servants in IMO state their work is only sleep wake up take their bag off they went I am working their am telling you the truth. Lazy no be small thing and they will be the first to demand for their salary, Owelle Rochas wants the best for IMO but the bad ones are putting asunder

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Peter Obi Demolishes Hotel Where Human Heads Were Discovered / Pictures Of Proposed Railway Stations Nationwide / Best Governor Is Theodore Orji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.