Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,491 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

You Know It's A Nigerian Movie When... - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / You Know It's A Nigerian Movie When... (29781 Views)

Foreign Tabloids Mock Nigerian Movie "Spider Girl' In Hilarious Movie Review / Half Of A Yellow Sun: Best Nigerian Movie For 2013 / Best Couple in the Nigerian Movie World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Know It's A Nigerian Movie When... by tolugiwa(f): 10:51am On May 14, 2012
shymmex: When you see: 51 Iweka road, Onitsha and 199 good is able road, Aba.

When you see titles like: I love you, love is mine, what's love got to do, love is heaven, heavenly love, love in the sky, skyline love, love from above, above love, where's the love, love falls down etc..

Iweka road, Onitsha has to be the most street in Nigeria grin... I need to visit that road, when next I hit Naija.

Advert: "Gbam!! Nneka Nneka Nneka, I luff you ohhh... my life ohhhhh, mama Emeka don kill me ohhhh... mama chuma, I beg ohhh... Chai, Igweeee, tufiakwa......"
GRAB YOUR COPY...NOW!
Re: You Know It's A Nigerian Movie When... by koolJ1(f): 12:32pm On May 25, 2012
....When u hear 'what responsible man comes bac at xxam with lipstick stain on his shirt'

2. When only d lead actress dresses well...d odas prolly wear their own clothes and/or make themselves up
Re: You Know It's A Nigerian Movie When... by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 29, 2012
When the King or man of the house is always dying? Notice how they seem to have a life span of 60 years even with all their riches?
Re: You Know It's A Nigerian Movie When... by oluwanoni: 12:15am On Jun 08, 2012
using a plasma 15yrs ago

1 Like

Re: You Know It's A Nigerian Movie When... by Fhemmmy: 12:18am On Jun 08, 2012
oluwanoni: using a plasma 15yrs ago

Never thought of that . . .
Re: You Know It's A Nigerian Movie When... by nikkyshyne(f): 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2012
When a Lady has got the same hairstyle for 20 years. Or better yet, on a particular hairstyle in the kitchen, and a different hairstyle as soon as she gets to the living room.

1 Like

Re: You Know It's A Nigerian Movie When... by DaraAlina(f): 7:43pm On Jun 08, 2012
When you see horrible lace fronts and cheap dollar costume jewelry on the actresses
Re: You Know It's A Nigerian Movie When... by AyeeIdris(f): 5:55am On Jun 12, 2012
Mine isn't exactly what happens in movies, but d soundtrack of a movie starring Saint obi that is so iconic in its stupidity. this is the chorus.
Hypocreeeee (hypocrite was d name of d movie)
Oh man of woEe
HypocreeeEee
You bloody foool
Why u .......... And backstab your loving wife
Hypocrreeee hypocreeeee
That was what you are

1 Like

Re: You Know It's A Nigerian Movie When... by 9zeros(m): 6:32am On Jun 12, 2012
Ayee Idris: Mine isn't exactly what happens in movies, but d soundtrack of a movie starring Saint obi that is so iconic in its stupidity. this is the chorus.
Hypocreeeee (hypocrite was d name of d movie)
Oh man of woEe
HypocreeeEee
You bloody foool
Why u .......... And backstab your loving wife
Hypocrreeee hypocreeeee
That was what you are
really?
Re: You Know It's A Nigerian Movie When... by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 12, 2012
When gunshot sounds like knockout.

1 Like

Re: You Know It's A Nigerian Movie When... by Fhemmmy: 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2012
booqee: When gunshot sounds like knockout.

Lol . . . That is a nice and funny one
Re: You Know It's A Nigerian Movie When... by folahann(m): 2:08am On Jun 13, 2012
nikkyshyne: When a Lady has got the same hairstyle for 20 years. Or better yet, on a particular hairstyle in the kitchen, and a different hairstyle as soon as she gets to the living room.

On point
Re: You Know It's A Nigerian Movie When... by PeeBee: 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2012
When a character in part 2 has a flashback and recalls half of what was shown in part 1, including scenes he/she was absent from.
Re: You Know It's A Nigerian Movie When... by Tomeseen(f): 10:22am On Oct 18, 2012
I stopped watchin 'yollywood' yoruba movies after dis episode.
Mr latin suspects his wife of extra marital affairs n tracks her down to her bf house. D wife was wit a weavon/wig. Flips to next scene, d wife is begging d husband at home wit a ghana weaving shuku hairdo. Now peeps tell me, how do a woman caught cheating branch a saloon to change her hairstyle n makeup before gettin home to beg d husband. I was so pissd i broke d CD in half. Abegiiii
Re: You Know It's A Nigerian Movie When... by gulfer: 10:55am On Oct 18, 2012
Tomeseen: I stopped watchin 'yollywood' yoruba movies after dis episode.
Mr latin suspects his wife of extra marital affairs n tracks her down to her bf house. D wife was wit a weavon/wig. Flips to next scene, d wife is begging d husband at home wit a ghana weaving shuku hairdo. Now peeps tell me, how do a woman caught cheating branch a saloon to change her hairstyle n makeup before gettin home to beg d husband. I was so pissd i broke d CD in half. Abegiiii
@Boldened, na your money na!
Re: You Know It's A Nigerian Movie When... by parajack23: 5:04am On Jul 27, 2013
You know you're watching a Nigerian movie when there is a fight scene and there's a person pulling of an elementary school-level cartwheel and it get passed off as "spectacular martial arts"
Re: You Know It's A Nigerian Movie When... by DutchNegro(m): 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2013
when the gateman always have to run after d maid of the house all in the name of love grin
when someone is portrayed as rich man and his occupation is undisclosed .. is he presi morsi undecided
when u see a plane rising from or landing in an airport and u definitely can tell who d traveler is undecided
Re: You Know It's A Nigerian Movie When... by parajack23: 11:22am On Sep 21, 2013
A person collapses and cannot be revived for 10 minutes, giving the impression that said person is either dead or comatose. However, in the next scene the person seems perfectly fine with no signs of distress or indication when he/she came to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer / Throwback: The Village Headmaster (1968-1988) / BBNaija: Crazy Tobi's Fan Feeds Him Via TV (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.