Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Rich Black Africans Vs. Rich Black Americans - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Rich Black Africans Vs. Rich Black Americans (7180 Views)

Why Do (some) Nigerians Abroad Despise Black Americans? / Why Do Africans Look At Black Americans As A Source Of Shame? / Are Africans Proud Of Black Americans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich Black Africans Vs. Rich Black Americans by anonymous6(f): 9:38pm On Aug 08, 2012
@fulaman

You can continue with what you wanted to say, let the psycho keep posting high blue post after another of rubbish
Re: Rich Black Africans Vs. Rich Black Americans by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 08, 2012
why such thread ....fortune is individual and poor African shouldn't be proud or happy of the welfare of his neighbor but he must try to achieve the same thing same goes with everybody .......except for inventions etc
Re: Rich Black Africans Vs. Rich Black Americans by anonymous6(f): 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: why such thread ....fortune is individual and poor African shouldn't be proud or happy of the welfare of his neighbor but he must try to achieve the same thing same goes with everybody .......except for inventions etc

True but africans should be proud when people such as aliko and motsepe help building their communities. I respect those men and look up to them and many africans thatnhave achieved alot and help their own.
Re: Rich Black Africans Vs. Rich Black Americans by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2012
anonymous6:

True but africans should be proud when people such as aliko and motsepe help building their communities. I respect those men and look up to them and many africans thatnhave achieved alot and help their own.
yes those who build their communities are great and admirable ....but they are very rare most of them prefer to keep their money in swizz banks ....because the majority can explain such money
Re: Rich Black Africans Vs. Rich Black Americans by suyu: 9:51pm On Aug 08, 2012
I am going to show this thread to my friends and family

So that they know how some AAs act in a african thread/forum act

1 Like

Re: Rich Black Africans Vs. Rich Black Americans by suyu: 9:57pm On Aug 08, 2012
Lol this man is pathetic.....OP must have really got under his skin

Im off

1 Like

Re: Rich Black Africans Vs. Rich Black Americans by Fulaman198(m): 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2012
anonymous6: @fulaman

You can continue with what you wanted to say, let the psycho keep posting high blue post after another of rubbish

Gladly I have more important things to do than deal with a 10 year old bbl

1 Like

Re: Rich Black Africans Vs. Rich Black Americans by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2012
You can't engage in a political discussion with me, Because i tell the truth

And the Truth Hurts.

Africa is a Cesspool of poverty...the wealthy men and powerful leaders are robbing the nations..

Stealing Resources and Giving away oil hand over fist ....

Proud?..

Yeah Ok...

Meanwhile your people are starving and you are praising such corruption

Absolute Fools.

lol i keep it real, i pull no punches...this is the real world...acknowledge africa for what it is..not what you "want it to be"

Stop telling Lies to Yourself.

Twisting Facts to Suit ease your broken Mind and Inferiority complex

They should be proud?...Really?.....Like proud of Nigerian Leaders and Government? That kind of Proud?

Re: Rich Black Africans Vs. Rich Black Americans by anonymous6(f): 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2012
Fulaman198:

Gladly I have more important things to do than deal with a 10 year old bbl

Exactly, I dont care for any thing he has to say. His mission was turn this thread into a mess
Re: Rich Black Africans Vs. Rich Black Americans by anonymous6(f): 10:05pm On Aug 08, 2012
suyu: Lol this man is pathetic.....OP must have really got under his skin

Im off

The more he keeps posting, the more his mind frame comes out. He keeps trying to derail the thread.
Re: Rich Black Africans Vs. Rich Black Americans by suyu: 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2012
The world today
Re: Rich Black Africans Vs. Rich Black Americans by anonymous6(f): 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2012
suyu:

I saw her thread/topic history and she rarely talks about african americans.....I didn't see it

Get a life

It is when you came into the thread that it turned sour.....You have something against her and it is showing more

Thank you, he is just derailing the thread
Re: Rich Black Africans Vs. Rich Black Americans by anonymous6(f): 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2012
ok back to topic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayelala Is A Benin Worship Dont Mind The Yorubas For Claiming It / Myths About Nigerian Tribes / Is "Monkey" To Africans As "Nigga" Is To Black Americans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.