Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Rich Black Africans Vs. Rich Black Americans - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Rich Black Africans Vs. Rich Black Americans (7182 Views)

Why Do (some) Nigerians Abroad Despise Black Americans? / Why Do Africans Look At Black Americans As A Source Of Shame? / Are Africans Proud Of Black Americans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich Black Africans Vs. Rich Black Americans by anonymous6(f): 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2012
Fulaman198:

Gladly I have more important things to do than deal with a 10 year old bbl

So you mentioned earlier about aliko Dangote and his attributes are more due to his fulani backgorund
Re: Rich Black Africans Vs. Rich Black Americans by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2012
@Anonymous why don't you put pictures of Africans billionaires/millionaires and the list of what they achieved/built in their country .........then u make the same with black americans so that the title will make sense ....tho i'm against the title ......
Re: Rich Black Africans Vs. Rich Black Americans by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2012
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_literacy_rate

^Half these Mouthafoukas can't even read man....

Im sorry for my brutal Honesty...But do you want me to Lie?!!?...

...lmfaoo...

This is a political discussion....This is about Politics..

Grown man Shid..

If you emotional, soft or weak. Leave the Thread
grin
Re: Rich Black Africans Vs. Rich Black Americans by anonymous6(f): 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: @Anonymous why don't you put pictures of Africans billionaires/millionaires and the list of what they achieved/built in their country .........then u make the same with black americans so that the title will make sense ....tho i'm against the title ......

The article pointed that out, but I won't be insulted or lied upon on my thread. i will do that if you ignore that nutt case and me and you engage in the threads topic
Re: Rich Black Africans Vs. Rich Black Americans by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 08, 2012
Cameroon...Black Americans are an Ethnic Group...within a Nation

A proper comparison would be Black Americans vs. Igbo

or Black Americans vs Another African Ethnic Group

It's almost like this messed up logic is rooted into your brains....

Look they don't understand....It's like speaking to a Brick Wall.

CAMEROONPRIDE: @Anonymous why don't you put pictures of Africans billionaires/millionaires and the list of what they achieved/built in their country .........then u make the same with black americans so that the title will make sense ....tho i'm against the title ......
Re: Rich Black Africans Vs. Rich Black Americans by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2012
anonymous6:

The article pointed that out, but I won't be insulted or lied upon on my thread. i will do that if you ignore that nutt case and me and you engage in the threads topic

You just are mentally incapable of debating with the Likes of Someone like me, that's all...Run you Cowardice Prejudice Clown..Run

LoL
Re: Rich Black Africans Vs. Rich Black Americans by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2012
How did i lie on you...You changed the name of the thread from the original name of the article..

I pointed that out....

How is that a lie?....

Lmfao what a clown.

This chick is a Joke grin
Re: Rich Black Africans Vs. Rich Black Americans by anonymous6(f): 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2012
Re: Rich Black Africans Vs. Rich Black Americans by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2012
The chick on the right got nice cheekbones in that video

But her cheekbones still don't save the Op from her Intricate Idiocy, based on the creation of this thread.

Re: Rich Black Africans Vs. Rich Black Americans by anonymous6(f): 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLtaW7-mcak
Re: Rich Black Africans Vs. Rich Black Americans by anonymous6(f): 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2012

you can post as well to if you want
Re: Rich Black Africans Vs. Rich Black Americans by anonymous6(f): 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2012
Re: Rich Black Africans Vs. Rich Black Americans by anonymous6(f): 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2012
Re: Rich Black Africans Vs. Rich Black Americans by anonymous6(f): 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2012
Re: Rich Black Africans Vs. Rich Black Americans by anonymous6(f): 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmzbC1UdCuY
Re: Rich Black Africans Vs. Rich Black Americans by anonymous6(f): 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2012
well I posted some cameroon, you can post the rest
Re: Rich Black Africans Vs. Rich Black Americans by jstmee99(m): 11:13pm On Aug 08, 2012
lol@ thread
Re: Rich Black Africans Vs. Rich Black Americans by suyu: 11:15pm On Aug 08, 2012
Fulaman198:

I don't mean to sound boastful/prideful but Dangote is just following his Fulani roots, Fulani believe in giving back and not being selfish and share as much as they can. Americans (whites, blacks, hispanic, etc.) believe in a more selfish/individualistic culture and believe if they are helping others out it is a bad thing. They feel that others don't want to work which is a lie, the truth is is that they are being selfish.

It is more of a cultural thing, in Fulani culture (and other true TRADITIONAL African cultures) if you are selfish, you are shunned. In American/Western culture, if you are selfish people think it is the right thing to do.

So it is just a fulani thing not african thing
Re: Rich Black Africans Vs. Rich Black Americans by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 08, 2012
anonymous6:
What I find most interesting is that while each of the top wealthiest Africans earned their fortunes in infrastructure-related pursuits, such as gold mining, oil and gas, agriculture, telecommunications ownership, textile and real estate development, every single one of the six wealthiest African Americans, on the other hand, traces his and her fortune back to either sports or entertainment.

They have gold mines, we have “hip-hop.” They create and run telecommunications firms, we play basketball. They provide incentives to government leaders to improve the quality of their governments, and the treatment of their people across the continent; we’re still working to improve the next talk-show format.

@anonymous6: u seem to be comparing the wealth of Africa to that of African Americans....don't u think that comparison is quite outrageous. If i misunderstood ur post, pls explain to me better what exactly u were trying to say.

The bolded part is really want i want us to focus on. I find this very interesting and especially what AA and Africans have to say for themselves
Pls ignore Royal, how i wish he knows how much he exhibits the stereotypical AA in his approach, diction and d way he argues. No major point was given to oppose ur stance....all he did was insult. Though, i would love to say i expect better but then again, he is an AA undecided

i don't want to mk this an AA dissing thread so i will keep quiet for now, but i really want to know what ppl think about the quoted part and why do they think that is.
Re: Rich Black Africans Vs. Rich Black Americans by anonymous6(f): 11:29pm On Aug 08, 2012
Shollypopz:
@anonymous6: u seem to be comparing the wealth of Africa to that of African Americans....don't u think that comparison is quite outrageous. If i misunderstood ur post, pls explain to me better what exactly u were trying to say.

The bolded part is really want i want us to focus on. I find this very interesting and especially what AA have to say for themselves
Pls ignore Royal, how i wish he knows how much he exhibits the stereotypical AA in his approach, diction and d way he argues. No major point was given to oppose ur stance....all he did was insult. Though, i would love to say i expect better but then again, he is an AA undecided

i don't want to mk this an AA dissing thread so i will keep quiet for now, but i really want to know what ppl think about the quoted part and why do they think that is.
I was just trying to compare the differences in wealth that the article high lighted, which was a article done by a african american

Yeah I ignored Royal, I never responded to his post only once. I just see him derailing the thread and he did
Re: Rich Black Africans Vs. Rich Black Americans by MrsChima(f): 12:08am On Aug 09, 2012
Without stepping on toes....what is the sole purpose of this thread?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayelala Is A Benin Worship Dont Mind The Yorubas For Claiming It / Is "Monkey" To Africans As "Nigga" Is To Black Americans? / Myths About Nigerian Tribes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.